Eternal Bond

By Shadowlock98

"So let me get this straight, we're in a world full of animal people,magic rock cancer, and something that wi... More

Act One: A Spiteful Night.
Act Three: City's and Skylight's
Act Four: Victoria Tower
Prison Break Event: Message
Act Five: Theater, Lights, and Plays
Act Six: Begon Oripathy.
Act Seven: A Path Forward

Act Two: A Desert Road

271 2 3
By Shadowlock98

"In recent news, The United Bank of Lung have been attack last night. This is terrible news Tom"

"Indeed it is Sandra the bank have reported over 100,000LMD have been stolen while up to 35,000 have been damage-"

"Ok, that's bullshit and they know it" I said while playing my Green-Box. Cupcake is sleeping in the back along with Colin and I am sitting in the back as well while Xp is driving and Rodin is in the passenger seat trying to reading a map. How I got my system to work is simple, I hook up the console to the T.V behind the passenger headrest and put my console underneath the seat. Thank you Xp for fixing the car and making my life easier.

"Hah I kinda expected that was going to happen." Xp said while taking a slurp from his pudding cup. "I mean whats better stealing 100LMD or 100,000LMD on paper?"

"Obviously stealing 100LMD" I said while trying to loot a dead corps from my game.

"True, but the police station will have a field day" I pause the game and took a sip of my cola. "I can see the headline now. 'Mask man broke into the United Bank and only stole 100LMD.' Not only will the police have lots of explaining to do, but the security of Financial institute will be question. So they have to save face somehow."Rodin said while trying to read an oversize map.

"Doesn't matter, I rob the bank stole money so whats the difference?"

"Whats sound worst for the police? Bank in the heart of the city only stole 100LMD or 100,000LMD? If you ask me, 100LMD is not something bank robbers do, stealing that much means there is a message being sent to. This will not only humiliate the entire police force, but Wei himself. Hell, I bet he ran counter intelligence." Rodin manage to find a spot on the map and showed it to Xp. After making a slight left, Rodin began to speak again. "We should reach Victoria in a few days at this rate."

"You know what I find funny?" I said while Rodin try to close his map and Xp open another pudding cup with his mouth.

"Yeah?/Hmm?"

"When our life became a video game a few months back, I expected an complex RPG system with dynamic inner phase or something?" I then hold a dark red book with a golden eastern dragon on the cover " This is still new to me. I mean, books determined what you are."

"Your point?" Xp said after finishing another pudding cup and tossing it out the window.

"I don't know something else." I said while putting the book back into my inventory.

"I mean, each books have a base health, skills, and leveling up the book will reduce the cost of said skills and makes it even better." Xp then grab a book from his inventory. "Also if you burn some books, the you can equip some key pages to make a build of some-sort."

"I know but I expected something more traditional you know?" I said while Xp gave a small chuckle.

"I know what you mean, but I kinda like this style better then the 'traditional' you mention."I raise my eyebrow at his comment and he saw my reaction threw the rear view mirror. " I mean, grinding dungeon everyday and having pop up ads telling you little information is one thing, but thinking every little thing to bullshit the system is another. 'If I eat cereal with my hand and drink milk after, then I won't waste time doing dishes, have already eaten, and drank milk to clear my throat.' Then an ad pop up. ' Congratulation, for thinking such a big brain play move, gain 5 wisdom and intelligence.' you know what I mean?" Xp asked while trying to open another pudding cup with his mouth...AGAIN.

"I know what you mean Xp, a man can dream can he?"

"Hell the books gives us an ultimate and different class to chose from. We can go to the dungeon and farm some tokens for the slots or find some monster drops." Rodin said while pulling his seat back messing up my view of the game. I gave him a light tap on the shoulder then he readjust himself. "Sorry Tay."

"Na, you good to tell me abo-" I then saw black smoke in the distance. "Um...guys look to your left." Both of their head looked over to the smoke area then Xp Made a hard left while speeding up. I turn off my console while Rodin try waking up Cupcake.

"...Shit, I forgot to save my game."

---

???:POV

"REMEMBER BOY'S, BURN EVERYTHING!!!"

Oh no please help, I don't want to die. People started screaming and shouting and then fire everywhere. Daddy told me to just get in the hole and wait for him to get me. Why are people screaming? Why are people yelling, Why do I smell something burning, whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhwywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy?.......................................................................................................................................................................Why do I hear a door opening?

"Grab anything valuable and torch the rest."

Oh no, please no nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononon

I don't want to die.

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononnononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononnonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononon

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Everything gone quiet again...Did daddy comeback? I open my hiding hole and ran out to hug daddy, to tell me everything is going to be ok, to tell me its all a scary dream and wake up and help make bread tarts and-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Only it wasn't daddy. It wasn't daddy but a demon. A monster cover in red and people on the floor. He's walking towards me. HE'S WALKING TOWARDS ME.

"Y--r s---- no- ---as- -- --t -esi--"

Please no please stop

StopStopStopStopStopStopStopStopStopStopStopStop

Daddy where are you? I'm scared

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xp POV

"Aw shit" I rushed over to the little girl who fell into a fetal position. I gave her a small nudge but she became unresponsive. "Oh shit please be ok." I move her body to be laying on her back and check her pulse to feel that she still have one. "Oh thank god green earth." She only have small cuts on her body. I quickly switch to my support book and begin a simple heal. Luckily it wasn't that hard as the green glow from my palm cover the girl and began closing the small wounds. After a moment, I switch back to my main book which is an defensive assault style. I don't know why, but different book make us switch race. I pick up her unconscious body and began walking out of the burning building. "I really hope there is someone out there to take care of you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tay POV

After when Xp stop the car, we all got out and enter our 'Battle stance' Xp using his main book which I like to call Tanked DPS. His blank black shirt and cargo pants became a black vest and pants with Multiple belts around his chest and one on his left leg with a teal trench coat over his attire. The weird part comes in when he grew an extra foot of height and both horns and tail. I think they Xp calling them Sarkaz or something but they resemble more like demons for me. The DPS part comes in when a mini-gun spawn in on his hand and he was carrying it like it was a sack of feathers.

Cupcake is using her support healing book. Her hippy peace shirt was replace was replace with a white hood with holes around the edges. She also had a white tank top, white short-shorts, white sandle and for some reason her hair and eyes change color but she still have a tan skin.She also grew a pair of fox or wolf ears or dog maybe...unsurprisingly white color. Her weapon was a white spear but replace the metal tip with a white gem. One thing to describe her is we will lose her if we go in the snow. Cupcake race is somthing like a wolf thing...I don't know.

Rodin was wearing the same thing the other day but he grew two small brown ears on his head and he is carrying a fucken AWP you lucky bastered. I think his race is a bear but I don't remember what they call themselves. With a sniper by his side, he is using Over-watch book.

As for me, my blue shirt with rip jeans was replace with a red sleeveless shirt with a logo of a local baseball team and black pants but one of them is ripped. A black hat with an oversize pair of headphone, a small backbag tied to my back, and dog tags around my neck. In my inventory, I have a double barrel shotgun, pretty boy pistol which gives me health for any damage I done to my enemies, and a bat on my back. Funny enough, I have baseballs to hit them with in my pockets. I can feel my body entire body changing but I cant see what grew on me. I'm still human I think.

"Ok, whats the plan?" Cupcake said while fixing her shirt

"Rodin get on that building and provide over-watch to everyone." Rodin began running over to I think supposed to be a church bell tower. "Cupcake your with me on rescuing survivors." Cupcake gave a thumbs up and walk towards Xp. "Tay your run and gunning go around the edges of the city and small streets." I gave a nod and began running around looking for enemies to kill.

-----------------------

"Boom Head-shot" I said after running up behind a group of three and pulling the trigger unloading both barrels in the back of one of their head. They quickly turn around but one manage to drop their weapon somehow. I quickly swap to my pistol and unload an entire clip onto him killing him insistently or barley alive either way, he is going to die.

"Listen Kid, you don-" I didn't let him finished to what he is saying as I load my double barrel and unleashed onto his kneecap. "AAAAAAHHHHHH-"

I walk closer to him and shot a few bullets on his arm with my pretty boy pistol which cause him to scream even louder. "Oh what, you gonna cry? You gonna cry?"

"I'll KILL YOU." He then grab my by my ankle. I unload the rest of the clip onto his other arm. The outcome was as expected He let go. Its kinda sad seeing him trying to grab his arm only for I assume a shock of pain restricting him of moving it.

"You know, you play stupid game, win stupid prizes knucklehead."

"ILL KILL YOU, YOU RED FR-" Again, didn't let him finished and killed him. A cruel and inhumane act but they deserved it and the more worked up they get, the more books I get from them. I open the side pouch and pulled out a blue book with a golden picture of a desert. Looking at the title, it said 'Desert Raiders Vol VI'. "Damn...not even a name?" I put the book back and began patrolling the small town or village.

When I turn around the corner, I saw a group villager being surrounded by bandits. they were outnumber but I have a shotgun and an element of suprise. Before they could make a move, a sniper shot rang out and deck the far left one in the side of the head. I switch to my baseball bat and pull out my ball. Luckily, I hit one on the side of the head which stun him for a moment while I grab my shotgun and blast one who was distracted. Now its a fair fight.

"Stay ou-" Again, why do they think before they act.

"Who are you?" One of the villager people with a bear belly asked.

"Talk later fatty" He didn't like my response but he keep it to himself. This became an all out brawl as another shot rang out and nailed another one in front of us. One of the bandits got a lucky strike and hit a villager on the shoulder before I could save him, the fat villager ram his pitchfork through him. "That's a bit overkill" I said while swinging my bat down on one skull while my other hand holding a pistol shooting another person.

Before long, we clear out the zone. They were patching up the guy who got unfortunately got a hit on the cut wasn't that deep but he was bleeding bad. The villager with the beer belly after checking if he was alright walk up to me. "Thank you for the help stranger, but who are you."

I saw from my corner of my eye that he was holding his pitchfork ready to strike. "Saw smoke in the distance and me and my homies decided to check it out. Honestly I was not expecting a raid." My response seems to work when he lower his weapon and a few villager move away from me. "Have you seen my friends? One is wearing all black with a ridicules amount of belts around him while another is wearing all white with tan skin."

He then rub his chin for a moment then remove his hat to wipe his sweat. "No I-" There was a loud whistle from my right and saw Cupcake and Xp carrying a child. The man seems to rush Xp but Cupcake block his path "My daughter!!!" They seems to get the hint and gave the girl to the man.

While they were dealing with that, I walk over a few building and began searching. "What are you looking for friend?"

I jump a little when Rodin basically whisper next to my ear. I pointed my finger at him "Don't ever do that again...its creepy." He just chuckle for a moment while I began my search again. "I'm trying to find my ball."

"Why? I assume it will comeback to you within a time limit."

"Yeah, but I hate losing things when I can recover it." Rodin then tap on my shoulder then handed me my ball. "Oh hay, my ball." I took the ball from his hand and shouted at Xp and Cupcake. "FOUND MY BALL!!!" The three of them turn their head towards me then continue on with their conversation. "I love my ball."

"I bet you do Tay. Lets head back." I put the ball back into my pocket then walk towards the group.

-------

Not long after, The Four of us got back into the car and we reverted back into our normal attire and headed off to...Victoria I think...knock off England or something.

"Do you guys ever think by us existing, we change something that was supposed to set in stone?" Xp said which we all turn to him.

"I believe that fate is like a river no matter how much we diverge from it, it will return back to its original course." Cupcake said while rubbing Colin belly

"Maybe us existing rearrange fate to suit its path." Rodin responded after opening a water bottle.

"Fate is stupid and doesn't exist. Its just a word people use to have an excuse." I said while turning on my console.

"Think about it, if we didn't intervened, that villiage will burn." Xp said while opening ANOTHER pudding cup.

"Xp, you think too much. Fate is stupid end of story." I said while loading my save file. Luckily auto-save kicked in and only lost Five minutes of progress.

"Amen/same/Yeah sorry, I'm thinking it too much. I hope we can reach before night fall." Xp then kick the car into overdrive while Cupcake and Rodin check the book we got from the bandits.

"Nothing special?" Cupcake asked which Rodin responded with "No." They then throw the book back into their inventory and begin doing what they were doing.

"Xp how many are you going to eat?" I saw Xp chugging another pudding cup before tossing it out the window. He ignored what I said and turn up his car music. He was listening to some anime intro songs which I did not expect anything more or less from him.

--------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the far distance, We can see a silver hair Kuranta women wearing a police uniform with a visor on her head carrying a spear accompany by another silver hair Cautus women wearing all black carrying a sledgehammer. They seem to pick up their peace when they saw smoke in the distance

"Is that...Smoke? Grandi Lets move."

"Right behind you Savage. I hope we can stop the bandits before they retreat." Grandi said matching the speed of her companion.

"I hope so too Grandi."

----------------------------------------

(A/N): Hello again fellow doctors or dokutah. I just want to remind you that some time have pass since the 'Forget Me Not' banner came out and I'm here to tell you its ok if you didn't get the operator you wanted. Be patient and use those free tickets they give you and I will pray for you to get the results you wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 859 18
❝︎𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 π“πŽ π†πŽπƒ 𝐈'𝐌 π†πŽπππ€ πŠπˆπ‹π‹ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π’πˆππ†π‹π„ πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡πŽπ’π„ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ π’π”π‚πŠπ„π‘π’!❞︎ ─── - ', [𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬...
253K 8.9K 68
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
2.7K 85 29
AN: Splitting the story into books. Got to chapter sixty before remembering my longest MHA/FNAF Crossover story book. Not happening again! Enjoy! Dur...
19.5K 1K 14
[Arknights x Male Reader story] "There is always light, even in the darkest of places. Extend your hand and march forward, for you see over the horiz...