INTOXICATED

By aeyashiii

in which bae joohyun is a daughter of a middle class family in daegu, and kim taehyung is an heir in one of t... More

disclaimer
prologue
chapter two | he's into her
chapter three | paths crossed
chapter four | she's a thief
chapter five | mistakes and desires
chapter six | maddening thoughts

chapter one | the burning lust [m!]

507 25 0
By aeyashiii

chapter one | the burning lust

"there is no fulfillment that is not made sweeter for the prolonging of desire."
jacqueline carey, kushiel's dart (phèdre's trilogy, #1)

bae joohyun

[ warning: rated m! ahead :) ]

"you know joohyun, you should come with us," her friend offered, a smile on her lips as joohyun took the graduation robe from her body. they just arrived at their apartment, in the middle of seoul, and just graduated.

she dismissed her right away, "no jennie, i need to meet my mom and dad tonight. also, going home is the best option right now. i'm knackered."

jennie put her hands on both of her hips, looking at her friend, joohyun, with a pout. "we just graduated! time to loosen yourself up," she sat on the sofa with a huff. "just one time joo, it's the last time you'll be partying and act like a gen-z woman."

joohyun looks at her, "who's going there besides you nagging me now?"

"just chae, seulgi and some friends. the usual trope..." she sighs. "i know you'll be busy with your family business after all of this fiasco, with us finding jobs and stuff, that's why just this once, hang out with us."

joohyun placed her robe on the bed and proceeded to hold out her phone to look at the time. it's already 5 pm, and the sun is slowly going down from the blue sky. she never wanted to loosen herself up, thinking this will just make her miserable. her mom and dad are waiting for her in daegu, a few hours away, and she hasn't seen them for a year or so being cooped up in her university life. joohyun wanted to go home; not being one of those youths that goes to parties on any useless occasions, even though it's their graduation today.

she was a country girl, and she loved her modesty for it. but it didn't stop her from becoming friends with jennie, a popular queen bee with lots of friends and connections in the university, and having to share the same apartment with her. jennie explained that she loves her down-to-earth approach, and even visited her hometown a year ago. they've been best friends for 3 years, and she's grateful for her company, even though sometimes it gets a little too much and she gets uncomfortable with all the scrutiny and glam jennie got with her popularity.

she sat on the bed, a sigh escaped her lips and she finally turned to her best friend who was expectantly looking at her.

"you have a dress, i suppose?"

jennie cracked a grin and stood up. "i've got the perfect fit, of course."

it was a commotion that joohyun never wanted. she was ushered with her friend into a table with lots of graduated students, their batchmates and she began to drink those that are served at the table. she silently sat on the edge of the sofa seat, in the vip section with jennie's other glammed up girls and they all have those pre-wasted movements that joohyun noticed, some slurring and laughing their ass off over silly things jennie is talking about. with joohyun's own long, straight ink-black hair and her rose gold sequin mini dress, she was pretty glammed up too. she has minimum make-up, with gloss and some pinkish hues in her pale cheeks. the dress itself was high above her knees, and it had an exposed backline with a draped neckline that made her quite cold due to the temperature of the club itself. sipping her tequila, she just silently prayed that jennie and her would go home earlier than everyone else, but to her disdain, it did not certainly go as planned.

more people came in, some just chilling and drinking, some are dancing, and some are just... wasted. others are making out on the bench and sofas, and others just straight-up flirting and kissing on the dance floor. the night has just begun, and jennie, as vivacious as ever, was now dancing on the dance floor.

seulgi and some of her friends joined her but just kept their friend in a safe place. she wanted to go into action, but she didn't want to add to the commotion of her almost drunk best friend. silently standing up, she made her way into the bar counter and sat on the edge, ordering a glass of water to clench her thirst.

it was then she noticed many more people coming in, but she didn't mind and just held out her phone to scroll down her social media account. finally bored, she ordered a tequila, the one she drank before and liked, and sat there with silence.

it took a while when someone finally sat beside her, the man scent' radiating pure musk and pine, probably an expensive brand. the man ordered a shot of whiskey and bought a bottle of it to drink on his own— beside her.

"another tequila, please," she ordered; and the bartender nodded and began to work right away. there are few people in the bar area since most of the crowds are gathering on the dance floor, with the dj blaring up a piece of loud, rambunctious edm music that continually rings her eardrums. but in this secluded space, it was fairly minimized the loudness of the music. finally, the bartender sets down the tequila on the front and she was about to pay when the man beside her offered to take up the payment.

"she's on me," he said, and the barista nodded before leaving them alone.

she turns around to look at the man sitting beside her. joohyun almost, almost gaped when she realized how good-looking he was in the dark lights of the place. she almost wanted to back out, but she just held her head to look at him before giving him the payment for her tequila shot, the bills on the counter.

"here, it's not your place to pay for me..." she trailed off when the man turned to look at her straight in the eye.

god, fucking damnit, he was so handsome. is he a kpop idol or something?

she blushed and turned away, the tequila shots and her low alcohol tolerance hitting her up right now in embarrassment. joohyun now regrets coming here, and being in this awkward state with a handsome stranger...

"it's yours, miss... i reckon your friends are wasted on the crowd?" his husky deep voice rang in her ears, mixing with the noise of the club.

he even started a conversation. oh, gods...

she pursed her lips, "yeah. just having a good time here alone." drinking the tequila he paid for her, she erases all those embarrassing thoughts up in her head and fully turns to look at him to continue the conversation.

a friend wouldn't hurt, right?

she continued, "yours too, maybe?"

he smirked and finally turned to look at her, the swivel bar chair turning around as his whole body faces hers now. putting his toned arms on the counter, he was holding the glass of whisky in his right hand.

"oh no, miss. i came here with a friend. just third-wheeling with his girlfriend," he chuckles. "just got tired and here i am."

joohyun flashes a smile, "that's rather ridiculous. wasting your time then or you're just a good friend?"

the man sips his whisky from the glass before putting it down on the counter, pouring another one to fill, and turning around to answer her question.

"both... tired from work. just wanting to have a good time. you?"

she sips her tequila once again before answering, subtly looking at the dance floor tables away from the bar counter.

"dragged by a friend of mine, wanted to get wasted and things that i don't care about..." she bits her lip, looking down at her stilettos. "... and probably just hanging out here alone."

joohyun heard the man chuckling, a voice too deep for her to even think about. drinking another shot, he pours himself again before giving her an intense look. she took a sip from her tequila again, more than she ever drank in one gulp, her face flushed red with all thoughts of madness.

fuck, this man is hot. he is so damn hot, and his eyes... his hooded eyes...

she took a glance and immediately turned to continually drink her tequila, remembering the clothes the man wore; he was in a white shirt, rolled up to his arms, with his necktie loose and the first buttons opened. his black dress pants and polished black shoes look neat, but even in the dim lights, his shirt doesn't hide his toned arms and biceps. his messy almost curly hair that frames his face was black, like hers and she was fascinated by his lips...

joohyun noticed her drink was no more, and she was about to order once again when the man called the barista to order her drink. she frowned, turning to look at him.

"i am paying."

"no," he quickly waved her off. "princess, you're on me. i'll pay."

the man was smirking at her now, sensing his victory. joohyun sighed, and just leaned over the counter. crossing her leg over the other, she turned her body towards the dance floor, looking for any signs of her friend, jennie, and the others. she still saw them, and she thanked the heavens for it.

she was quite sober, but the alcohol got into her nerves already, making her dizzy. it was quiet for a while, the man still drinking his whisky and her looking out on the dancefloor with the tequila in her hand. the fifth order of her preferred drink, which is still paid by the unknown consort beside her, was getting into her head. she ordered once again, the 6th tequila glass of the night, and she felt the adrenaline going up.

turning around to face the stranger who sat beside her quietly, she gave out a smile. "i think... we need to dance."

the man dismissed her right away, "no miss, you're not safe there."

"what do you mean i'm not safe?" she retorted back, standing up from the stool. the man quickly held her down, letting her sit back.

"there are drunk guys over there, you see. they'll take advantage of you—"

"well take on me then."

"what? no miss... you're drunk." he held her down once again, her head now throbbing with the alcohol's effect. her alcohol intolerance is just implacably low, and the beverage itself is not helping her either.

"you're no fun!" she tantrums like a child, before turning around and taking a whole gulp of the tequila glass.

"another, please!" she was dizzy and her 7th tequila glass was quickly handed by the bartender, who was looking at both of them in worry. but just like moments ago, he just left them to cater to other people on the other side of the counter. joohyun took the whole beverage in one gulp, before turning around towards the man, the stranger beside her.

oh boy, she's going to regret this night.

"y-youuuuuu... mister strangerrrr..." she slurred, standing up from the stool and moving closer to the man who was silently sitting, looking at her with slight worry.

"miss—"

"t-take me home... i'm going..." she stumbles, her stilettos making her unbalanced in the process. her body quickly pressed in his arms, in his chest. her head in his broad shoulders, below his left ear in his neck. she could sniff the pine and musk perfume in his pristine white shirt, and she unknowingly smirked.

"... you smell... so good..." she whispers, before her face moved to face his, his lips now centimeters away. her sober self would've backed out with all this madness, but she was already wasted now, and there's no turning back.

she was eluded by the moment, and before she knew it, her soft lips pressed into his as her arms encircled his neck, before she straddled his legs, still kissing him. her legs are on either side of his waist, and it was swinging from side to side. the man didn't kiss her back but just held her close so that she wouldn't fall miserably with her drunken state.

she moved centimeters away, breaking the kiss she initiated. her hooded eyes looked through his dark ones. his curly bangs covering most of his face, his sculpted nose prominent in the dim light, and lips tainted with her gloss, lipstick, and her saliva.

he looks so fucking hot. the details make it more tantalizing...

"kiss me," she whispers. "just kiss me back, that's all i ask of you..." she was certainly sober now with her kissing a stranger, but she risks the temptation of the moment. if she wants to be fucked and wasted on the night of their graduation, then so be it.

there's no turning back.

"... i'm your payment, mister..." she purred and stared into his eyes for him to finally give in.

"taehyung," he whispers huskily, his minty breath catches her nose. she bit her lower bit before smiling.

"call me taehyung, princess..." he continued, his hand with his long slender fingers now underneath her long straight, ink-black hair, messing it up in the process, massaging her scalp.

"tae..." she muttered, her eyes closed before her fingers touched his lips. "let me don't regret this night, please..." biting her lower lip again, taehyung smirked before finally claiming her lips.

"as you wish, i'm yours tonight."

she swears she would certainly regret being this drunk to take up the details of this night, but as her sober self would say, she craves the touch of a man fucking her this hard. sweat pooling down from her temples, she tried to cling to his body, her hands clutching his broad shoulders as his cock was pounding in and out, so good that she was breathing heavily as she moaned curses in his ears as it echoes around the room where they are in.

"fuck, ah! that's good, tae— ah!" she jerks her legs around his hips like one of those thrusts hit the sweet spot, her head in unending euphoria and bliss. somewhere around her memory, she remembered she wanted to go home. she needed to go back to her apartment and tend to jennie and her impending headache in the morning before going home to daegu. but right now, the night feels so good and too steamy to even think about other things.

they've done those other things, as sober as she could, to even lick his cock clean as she dominated him first, his grunts and whines unending as he held her up before she sat on his face, his turn licking her clean, making her come in bliss and pleasure.

but being on his arms below him, as his pace quick and steady, with her contributing to the rhythm as she matched the movements of his hips thrusting into her core. his long, slender fingers kneading her breasts as he ducked down, sucking one of her pink nipples with his teeth subtly grazing the nubble, making her whine and bite her lip. his lips reached for her own, as they kissed once again, his thrusts much slower as she savored the french kiss, tongues fighting and dominating each other before he broke it. his lips now headed for her neck, sucking and biting apart beneath her chin before he thrusts again, now quick and firm before he grunted with harsh breaths.

"f-fuck, princess, you feel so fucking amazing." a smirk flashed into his lips with his hooded eyes looking down intensely below him makes joohyun more aroused than ever. another firm thrust into her sweet spot, she moaned and held the sheets for support.

"nn- ah! oh gods, tae! yes!"

he quickly pulled out of her, dragging her down before she pulled her up and she was now sitting on his waist, legs on either side of his hips. taehyung was now beneath her, as the man held her body up, letting her core slide down to his cock and she gasped before she noticed him grinning at her. a stupid, fucking sexy grin.

"ride me, baby."

and that's it. she woke up from her slumber of drunken state. she was fucking a stranger. a devilishly handsome stranger that she didn't even think of that she'll meet this night. riding him makes her see the stars, down to the clothes thrown on the different sides of the dark room. the moonlight seeping through the windows as she unknowingly grinds her clit into his pubic bone and she was filled in euphoria with the touch. joohyun wishes this night ending with her passed out and not remembering anything, but then again, this all happened all of the sudden. as her own wish.

and now... she fucking enjoys it.

she pulls herself up, his hands holding her waist as her back hits the mattress again and before she knew it, he pounded into her hard and fast, making her scream uncontrollably.

"ah! fuck, taehyung!! oh my god!" she heard him chuckle, his lips emanating another deep groan and whine before he replied in a ragged breath.

"y-you feel so good... so fucking tight," he groaned again, before another thrust sent her to the moon, into the stars as she hit her climax. his lips sealing her mouth, as he kisses her hard before he pulls away, his cock still standing as hard as it came out, wet with her release. he groaned and finally came shortly after, his seed scattered in her tummy as her head hit the soft pillows of the bed.

exhausted, she just closed her eyes. she heard a whisper, a muffled one with her senses now on the brink of unconsciousness, but she could still decipher a word. but she needs to go home...

"... your name... you'll forget me." are just the words she heard, before exhaustion finally took a toll on her body and emotions, her eyes shut.

she swears jennie would like this rendezvous. goddamn it.

a/n i didn't particularly edit this chap so expect a lot of grammatical errors including the next chapters lol and i changed the caps into lowercase bcos i'm lazy lol hope ya like it! esp the smut scene hehe >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 555 40
โuntil death do us part. until death do us partโž they believed that they are an ill-fated couple but not until they met again for the third time and...
17K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
17.6K 610 43
Joohyun and Seulgi recently moved into their new apartment They never expected to be the only new neighbors When they eavesdrop on the noise the neig...
87.2K 2.3K 20
VRENE ONESHOT COMPILATION Kim Taehyung & Bae Joohyun (Irene)