°•.E'LAST IMAGINES.•° [ ENG ]

By anais_in_wonderland

Hey there fellow Elring^^ If you're searching for an imagine book about those precious boys, you're at the r... More

♡ introduction ♡
°•.RANO #1 - dream life .•°
°•.Seungyeop#1 - soulmates.•°
°•.Baekgyeul#1-Truth or dare.•°
°•. Romin #1 - dance partner .•°

°•.Choi In #1 - Museum.•°

268 12 83
By anais_in_wonderland

you stare once again at your reflection in the mirror to make sure nothing was missing.

you put another layer of hairspray on your bangs, those had the annoying hability to never stay in place.

you approach your face from the glass and wipe off the residues of mascara that fell from your bottom lashes.

you finally sit back on your chair and take a deep breath, now you're all set and done after eight intense check-ups in the mirror. you bite your lip to try to relief the stress that was slowly taking control of your mind.

"it's gonna be fine.", you whisper as you nod to your own reflection.

you grab your purse and step out from your appartment.

as you walk down the stairs, you feel your phone vibrating in your pocket :

innie ✨:

"i'm on my way :D 😜"

°•.•°

it's been a few minutes that the bus dropped you off at the bus stop, since you arrived in advance you decided to wait on a bench a few meters away.

you stare at the ground and start fiddling with your fingers.

too many questions were accumulating in your brain :

"what if he doesn't like me ?"

"what if he thinks i'm ugly ?"

"what if he thinks i'm boring."

"what if he think i'm actually not his type ?"

you shake your head, trying to erase those negative thoughts out of your mind: it was too late anyways.

you feel another vibration in your pocket and quickly unlock your phone, you feel a dose of adrenalina overwhelming your entire body as you read what appears on the screen :

innie✨ :

"i can see you !^^"

you suddenly lift your head up and start sweeping the entire street with your eyes wide open, when you finally notice the small but recognizable silouhette of In waving at you from the other side of the road.

Choi In. that was his name, the name of a boy very special to you.

You met him few months ago at your dance course, he was a new student in your class and you both became really close in a short amount of time. it all started with shy smiles from across the room, then you started talking a bit in between the classes. you never felt this way for someone before, but now it was clear that you had a real crush on him...

you always felt something different towards this boy since the first time you saw him : the way your heart started beating faster everytime you both would meet, the way you could feel your cheeks heating up everytime he would compliment you, his stunning smile but above all, his radiant and joyful personnality.

a few days ago, he came to see you at the end of your contemporary dance class to ask you "a very special thing", as he would say. it would be lying if you'd say you weren't stressing at all, no, you were actually terrifed. you remember your heart skipping a beat when he finally asked you with a soft but shy tone :

"i was wondering if...you were okay to go on a little date with me ? i mean, i enjoy spending some time wih you so i thought it would be cool, i know a nice place not so far away from here, i've heard you liked museums right ?"

you of course accepted right away, which brings us to right here and now.

you stand up from the bench as you notice In crossing the street : he was wearing a long black coat over a classy white shirt that he matched with little dangly earrings and of course his famous beret, yep you were such a huge fan of his style.

"hiiiii y/n !! how are you ?", he announces as his open his arms to hug you.

"i'm really good thank you innie ! how about you ?"

"i'm so happy to see you ! shall we head to the museum now ?" he adds almost jumping of excitement.

"sure !", you reply with a big smile as you both start walking...

°•.•°

it's been two hours since you and In have been hanging around in the aisles of the museum.

you both were enjoying it a lot, his company was always comforting for you cause he always knew how to make you happy and even a bit more sometimes : but of course he wasn't aware of that detail.

you had some struggles staying focused on the paintings and sculptures that were surrounding you, your mind was focused on In. your eyes were always turning towards him, and you couldn't help it.

several times, you surprised him glancing at you and even sometimes brightly smiling at you from accross the room : little did he know the way it was making you feel everytime he was doing that...

"hey y/n could you please take a picture of me ?" In asks as he catches you up in the following room.

"oh of course !", you reply as he hands you his camera.

you start taking a few pictures : you had to start again several times because some photos turned out blurry due to your hands that were constantly shaking.

"are they pretty ?", In asks as he turns back towards you.

"yes ! you know how to pose !", you answer as you check the screen of the camera : of course, you immediatly thought about how stunning he looks, and you suddenly feel your cheeks heating up.

"woooow ! i love them ! i should ask you to take some pictures of me more often, you know how to make me look handsome !"

"haha, you don't need me, you already look handsome.", you add with a shy smile.

you suddenly stop breathing when you realize the words that just came out of your mouth, you never thought you would be able to say this to someone one day...but In doesn't seem to pay attention, he was just extremely happy to see how good the pictures turned out.

"thank you so much y/n !", he finally says as he raises his head to immerse his beautiful eyes in yours.

you start blushing even more, and reply with a shy "you're welcome".

"C'mon, he says, we have so much more things to see !".

To his words, he grabs your hand and start walking to the following room...

°•.•°

"oh look ! i love this one too !"

"oohh we look so cute here !", you reply with a big smile, proudly looking at the pictures you took together during the afternoon.

"i really want to post them all !"

you both start laughing and you take another sip of your iced americano. you hear In taking a deep bowl of fresh air, stretching his arms behind his back to lean on the rock wall where you were sitting.

you take a look at the beautiful scenery in front of you : the high buildings were illuminating the horizon, reflecting their beautiful lights in the water underneath your feet : the perfect location for a date you might say ? indeed.

you start hearing your heartbeat resonating in your ears as it starts pounding faster ; you wanted to say it, you wanted to ask him, but the words were stuck behind your lips.

it was burning, but you couldn't, it was too hard.

you look down at your shoes in despear, convinced that you would come back home with no answers once again, when you suddenly feel a warm hand laying on yours.

you instantly freeze before laying your eyes on his hand with your eyes wide open. you feel your heart beating even faster and your legs starting to shake.

"listen y/n i...first of all i would like you to know that i really enjoyed spending time with you this afternoon and, we really should do this more often. i mean, if you'd like to of course."

you nod, analyzing every words coming out of his mouth, too troubled to say anything.

"oh great, he continues as he rubs his neck in a shy attitude, so hm...i was wondering if you and i, we could...i mean-"

you suddenly feel like your brain has been disconnected from your body, leaving aside all the stressful and negative thoughts you had through the entire afternoon.

without listening to the end of his sentence, you lean towards him and gently place your lips on his, forcing him to stop speaking.

you start smiling as you finally feel a firework exploding inside your stomach : this unknown feeling you were waiting for, since the first time you layed your eyes on In.

you intertwine your fingers with his, relieved to finally be able to call him your boyfriend.

you lift your head up to look him in the eyes, noticing all the little sparks lighing up is beautiful brown eyes.

you lean towards him once again, and finally whispers as an answer...

"yes innie, i would love to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 119 11
I take every request but for now, no smut pls and no guarantee I'll do your requests! Enjoy! First ever thing I've written on wattpad!
708K 11.3K 46
just some very old reactions of mine with my favorite boys. enjoy! <3
570K 8.2K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
17.6K 506 63
Sometimes I have ideas that I don't really feel like turning into a full story... You will find those here :) PS message me ideas / requests 🔞