°•.Seungyeop#1 - soulmates.•°

this story has been requested by @The_real_Inumaki ^^

°•.•°

you take a deep breath when you finally step in the grocery store and feel the climatized air finally cooling down your whole body.

like every saturdays, you had to take a 15 minutes walk from your little appartment to the closest shop in order to refill your fridge.

after wiping away the sweat beading on your forehead, you head towards the frozen section and take the usual packs of yogurts you have the habit to buy, before grabbing a few bottles of water and fruit juice.

you continue to walk around the aisles of the store, gradually filling up your basket, without paying attention to what was going on around you.

indeed, even if you had to walk for a long time , sometimes under an overwhelming heat, you always enjoyed having those little times for yourself when you were just hanging around with your earphones on, without anyone here to bother you.

little did you know that a strange event will suddenly interrput your daydream session today...

you head towards the snack section and grab your favourite potato chips bag , which was also the only one left, when you suddenly feel something holding back the package.

you quickly lift your head up with your eyes wide open when you notice the face of a young man with a look as surprised as yours, the hand hooked on the same bag of potato chips.

you can feel the awkward silence lingering over you both, even if the music was still playing in your ears. you think ten seconds probably passed, before you both quickly decides to remove your hands off the bag.

you remove your earphones in order to stay polite, even if you still were extremely confused about the situation.

"i'm sorry, you grabbed it first.", he says as he slightly bows down to apologize in a shy tone.

"oh ! n-n-no, i- you grabbed it first !".

"no i saw you, you were there before me, you can have it it's okay.", he replies as he shakes his head.

you frown but you decide to stay calm even if you were a bit annoyed, you didn't want to argue with a stranger for a stupid potato chips bag.

he tilts his head towards the package with an insistent look, and you finally decide to put it in your basket before adressing him a small "thank you".

you stare at him once again, before heading to the checkout to pay.

on your way back home, you can't help but repeating the scene in your head on a loop, with only one question in mind : what did just happen ?

°•.•°

a week has passed since the little incident with the grocery store boy. only a week, but it felt like ages to you, and you couldn't even explain why.

it started becoming even more confusing when you realised how weird you could feel whenever you were eating crips...

you couldn't explain the fact that his face was still stuck in your brain, the face he did when your stares met for the first time : the way his eyes were filled up with confusion and awkwardness...you can't help yourself but laugh everytime you think back about it, cause it would be lying if you'd say you didn't find him cute...

indeed, one of the only things that really marked you was how perfect his face features were : his beautiful eyes, his perfectly shaped lips and his intense black hair, you immediately thought he looked like one of those boyfriend materials every girls dream about...