๐‰๐€๐†๐†๐„๐ƒ [๐“๐–๐Ž]

Da -goldengubler

๐’‚๐’…๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๏ฟฝ... Altro

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
five
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

twenty-four

1.1K 40 15
Da -goldengubler

Wesley smirked as he paced around the bound up woman sitting in front of him.

"Dear, sister." He tutted as the blonde woman struggled against the ropes.

"Why have you betrayed me?" He asked as he forcefully ripped the tape off her mouth.

"I didn't betray you." She heaved out as the breath in her lungs returned.

"Claire tells me different." He argued.

"Really? Claire Romonav?" Trian scoffed.
"She's hated me ever since-" She paused before gulping "I dropped my dead name." She admitted.

"And did you really have to tie me up?" She asked rhetorically as he didn't falter.

(an: a "dead name" is the name that a trans person describes as their biological name, that they change after their journey. btw i could be wrong but that's what my friends call their bio names after they transition)

"C'mon you know she can't be trusted." She scoffed with a certain plead behind her eyes.

Wesley skeptically scanned his sister and followed up on questions before he caved.
The weak spot for his sister still in tact.

"Okay. I believe you." He finally said making her sigh in relief.

"But. You have a mission in a few weeks." He informed her as she nodded tiredly.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Adelaide Lancaster." He said lazily, reading from a file making her head snap to his.

"But s-she's a minor!" She argued.

"That never stopped you before." He tilted his head in mock confusion.

"I'm not the same person i was six years ago." She chuckled fearfully.

"No, but you did make some new ones." He said vaguely.

When she didn't understand he elaborated.
"You've taught the current generation of Mafia Heirs and Heiresses how to kill and make it look like an accident." A grin slowly came upon his face.

"This will simply be you going against your protégés." He shrugged.

"B-But she didn't go to the AA." She reasoned.

"Well she didn't per se." He beat around the bush as he flipped a page on the file.

"Adelaide Lancaster a trans sixteen year old girl formerly known as Andrew Lancaster. Her identity hidden from the outside world up until her final transition for ensured safety." He read.

"Andrew is Adelaide?" Trian's words shook as she spoke remembering the kid she taught.

"Oh yes. And from what I hear she's very . . . promising to her mafia."

"And we can't have that, now can we?"

Alina nervously bit on her finger nails and she paced the hallways.

Get rid of Killian

The words rattled in her mind as she thought of a plan.
Wesley was right. Killian would take several bullets to each of his limbs if it meant Vittoria could keep a slice of pizza.

He was a threat to their plan.

Alina didn't really want anything to do with the plan but she needed the money.

She glanced back at the small window of the door and shifted her eyes.

There sat Vittoria minding her own business before her phone supposedly rang.

She smiled thinly and excused herself from the room.

Passing by Alina, she gave her the fiercest glare the grown woman had ever seen before she continued to strut down the hall.

Alina released a breath she was unaware she was holding before re-entering the room.

She offered a sickly pale smile to her children who paid her fearful demeanor no mind.

She shakily sat down and glanced at Adelasia who had the same look in her blue eyes.

Vittoria leaned against the wall as she brought the (still) ringing phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Vittoria Ricci?"

"This is she." She nodded and shifted her weight to her right foot.

"Yes, this is the security firm your brothers use and there seems to be a man at your front door asking for you."

We have security?

"What does he look like?" Vittoria asked carefully.

"Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and about 5'9."

Vittoria chocked on her air and spluttered.

"Maam? Do I need to alert your brothers-"

"No!" She jumped back up.

"No." She said a little more calmly.

"Just tell him to wait in my room. I'll- uh be there later."

"Right away maam." He affirmed before ending the call.

Vittoria sighed and ran a shaking hand through her hair making the strands frizz to the slightest extent.

"Vittoria?" A voice asked as she leaned against the wall.

She looked over to see Killian cautiously walking towards her and she inwardly groaned.

Things had never been worse between them.
At first they were ecstatic to see each other again, but as time went on they grew apart.

They still had feelings for each other but their own phobia's of anything love related was pushing them down.

Pushing them with other people.

"Hey Killian." She awkwardly greeted him.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

She merely nodded as her mind drifted off to the man in her room at this moment.

"Well I just wanted to check on you." He rocked on the heel and ball on his foot and she gave him a thin but polite smile.

"Well I-I'm gonna go now." She jabbed her thumb behind her as she walked backwards.

"Y-Yeah i'll see you in there." He nodded as she scurried away.

He sighed out a deep breath as he looked at her retreating figure.

Then he remembered Lucia's offer.

He mulled it over in his head and shrugged.

If he couldn't have Vittoria he'd have to reduce to the next (worse) thing.

————————————————————————
that last paragraph hurt me.
but anyways now we're speeding up! I added some drama-like twists in the next chapter so look out for those.

i am planning on making a sequel for this book but depending on how i end this one it will either be a next gen book or a continuation of killian and vittoria. but the sequel will be out after i finish my prequel.

what's y'all favorite month??
i like july, but september is a definite second.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

192K 5.6K 62
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” #๐Ÿท ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
351 41 12
๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐€๐ฌ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข...
49.6K 807 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...