Medicine // Bakudeku Fanfic

By KatsukisBlanket

Deku, a 14-year-old fanboy, struggles with something seemingly unsignificant but unpermits him to become the... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: My Medication
Chapter 2: His Confrontation
Chapter 3: My Confession
Chapter 4: Our Second Encounter
Chapter 5: My Troubles
Chapter 6: His Next Step
Chapter 7: My Adjustments
Chapter 8: Our Belligerency
Chapter 9: My Intimacy
Chapter 10: His Hipocrisy
Chapter 11: My Misfortune
Chapter 13: My Mistakes
Chapter 14: His Revival
Chapter 15: My Suspicion
Chapter 16: Our Deception
Chapter 17: My Disadvantage
Chapter 18: His Unawareness
Chapter 19: My Audacity
Chapter 20: Our Dearest Regret
Chapter 21: My Plan
Chapter 22: His Impatience
Chapter 23: My Strategy
Chapter 24: Our Breakout
Chapter 25: My Endless Cries
Chapter 26: His First Theft
Chapter 27: My Friend
Chapter 28: Our Distinctive Goals
Chapter 29: My Sickness
Chapter 30: His Doubts
Chapter 31: My Risk
Chapter 32: Our Disconnection
Chapter 33: My Relief
Chapter 34: His Desperation
Chapter 35: My Oblivion
Chapter 36: thē ໓ēงil'Ş Ş໐ຖ
Chapter 37: ₮ⱧɆ ₳₱₱Ɇ₳Ɽ₳₦₵Ɇ
Chapter 38: ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ Ø₣ ₴Ʉ₣₣ɆⱤł₦₲
Chapter 39: Life After Death
Chapter 40: His Pursuit
Chapter 41: Our Differences
Chapter 42: My Confirmation
Chapter 43: His Fleeing
Chapter 44: My Adherent Sorrow

Chapter 12: Our Settlements

136 6 19
By KatsukisBlanket

"My...my mom-" Deku stammered, staring at nothingness. His voice breaking and eyes frozen. "She's...de-dead," he squealed as his trembling pose couldn't have gotten any worse. Bakugo remained his hands inside his pockets and stared unconcernedly. "H-how? Why? There was no reason for her to die..." Already tearing apart, he kneeled on the floor and hugged his head. The green-haired was silent until he bursted out crying, not knowning when it will end or ever feel less hurtful. "Why?!"

Bakugo sighed and took out his phone. He made another call to his mother looking the other way. "Old hag, should we go to the police station or wait at home?" With a staid tone he asked without interest. Some sound was heard from Deku's perspective, but he remained on the floor. The world was collapsing and his reason to live didn't matter anymore. His mother was dead, Kacchan was there to hurt him, and nobody was friends with him. It all felt so unreasonable and unfair. Nothing seemed important.

"Stand up," the blond ordered as he put back his phone. Deku didn't listen. How heartless could he be in this situation? Couldn't he give some space or time for him to swallow all of these worries at the same time? No, he couldn't. They forcefully pulled up Deku's shoulder and, in-between his conflicted feelings, he yelped from the strength. "Walk," said Bakugo.

The blond guided him to a nearby bench and sat him there. He, on the other hand, remained standing while looking around. Deku got a hold of himself and sat accordingly, looking at his hands below with his head looking down. Inaudibly whimpering and many images of him and his mother.

"Help!" Shouted a young Inko kneeling, hugging her legs with a blanket covering her head.

"I am here!" Slamming the door open, said a small Izuku with the brightest smile. Wearing a bunny-looking All Might costume.

Such unrecognizable memories valued a fortune to Deku. He couldn't believe nor inhale this sensation of despair. It ate him inside and filled him with anguish. Looking up, he saw Kacchan standing up with no sorts of empathy for him. It made him feel more disappointed.

"What are we doing here?" Mumbled Deku with a few voice-crackings. "Waiting for Old hag to come and pick us up. We're going to the police station," with no eye-contact he mentioned bluntly.

"Huh? For what? Aren't we going to the hospital to see my mom?" Deku questioned impatient.

"No. Didn't you hear? It's for you to know that auntie didn't just die. Someone purposely created the fire to kill her." Deku drowned into the darkness and betrayal. Her death was plotted, and he couldn't just imagine someone against her. "W-what?" He barely whimpered with a gloomy expression. "Kill her?"

In that moment, a familiar gray minivan was parked in front of the boys. The window was lowered and there was Mitsuki and Masaru, him in the driver's seat. Both had a very depressing face. Mitsuki seemed as if she was crying the most. "Well, that's our ride. Come on," Bakugo said in indifference.

---

Going to the police station was quite...stressing. Deku forced himself to look out the window in the passenger's seat, considering how Bakugo was glaring at him at all times. The family refused to answer to, of course, give respect to their lamentable loss. Sometimes their whimpers were slightly heard.

Inside of the department felt even tenser. It made Deku wonder why he was there in the first place. What made him wonder even more was why Kacchan was examining his reaction. Something made him sick, the same sickness as always when uncertainties were present.

Mitsuki said Inko's name to the front manager, and it was apparently a part of a case. This made Deku nervous, believing what Kacchan had said about her malicious death. Inside the office, the officer began to clarify the information that was gathered more fluently. Apparently, there were more elements behind the incident and unsolved clues left in the scene.

"As I told you before, Ms. Bakugo, according to the incident, the source of the fire began in the Midoriya's apartment. Even if you and your family have no reason to know this, we suppose we have to inform you for the sake of her son. And apart from that, because you are all partly involved."

In the office, the formal man laid his elbows on the messy table, crossing his fingers and keeping a look. The four individuals sat on different chairs, thoughtful.

"Before explaining what I meant about your involvement, let me start off with the events. We had Forensic pathologists and medical examiners to examine Ms. Midoriya's corpse. Based on the third-degree burns and the temperature of her body, her death was estimated to be around 10:23AM. The fire that spread on the entire building was as a result of her burning apartment. It must have slipped onto other areas only if the door was left opened."

They gulped, getting anxious from these unknown news. Bakugo looked as if he was getting a lecture, ignorance portrayed and rudely sitting.

"This is where we suspect her cause of death and whether it was homicidal or accidental. At first, our investigators assumed it was an accidental death, thinking it must have been the failure of a cooking in the kitchen. However, looking into more details, we saw how, apart from the burned skin, there were other separate injuries revolving her arm."

Riding into the cart of uneasiness, they all were shocked to comprehend the scene thoroughly. The parents paid close attention, but Deku appeared to have his final resistance.

"So...where is this all leading to?" Masaru questioned the man, lowly and reluctantly.

"Ms. Midoriya was not alone in her apartment. The other person was obviously holding onto the sense of a vile intention, and blended in as a rightful guest. She must have trusted them and the other took into consideration that fact. Before putting the place on fire or on her, they used physical force to weaken her defense. Products, combinations of combustion, and so on weren't present to consider the chances of inflammability. The guest must have had a quirk related to such things; related to fire, create combustions, or make a combination."

Mitsuki widened her eyes in confusion and lost the ideal of morality. She violently stood up and slammed her palms on the front of the desk.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to say that since my son has the quirk of explosion, he is the cause of this? There are countless of people out there with similar quirks!" The blonde clearly yelled. "D-dear! There's no need to shout to the officer!" Masaru notified nervously. Sighing, she sat back down.

"I'm sorry..." A shocked officer said, sitting steadily again. "What I mean is: you may have relatives, and yes, we still won't get rid of the suspicion of The Bakugo's. All we need is to interrogate each of you in order to find out a connection to the reason why she was killed. If the fire wasn't put to get rid of evidence, then why use fire? It's because it was the tactic or the only murderous tool the attacker could have used."

Mitsuki crossed her arms and Masaru grew worried. Bakugo gazed at the wall, and it only concerned the officer due to his lack of interest. Deku held his face to his shoes, feeling the weight from his backpack. He was crying and covering his face with his hands. He couldn't take it. He just couldn't accept it.

"Midoriya Izuku, you have been very broken throughout the whole discussion. Why don't you wait outside the door until we finish?" The officer pointed at the green-haired and nodded at the door next to him. He silently stood up and left. Mitsuki and Masaru turned their heads. And before the door was closed, Deku managed to hear Kacchan's name being called.

Leaning on the door, Deku hugged his arms to conceal the frozen atmosphere stacked within the massive station. Feeling as lonely, as misunderstood, and as worthless. The simplest thing he wished was for his lies to become real. For his mother to be alive.

All of those worries aside, his skin was shivering but his mind was warm. This blurry mindset in which decreased his rational thinking, only available when near to Kacchan.

Speaking of the Devil, the door that Deku's back leaned on opened, making him stomp frontward. Turning around, he saw Kacchan.

"Geez, why don't you lay on the wall instead. If someone slammed it open you'd fall off from the second floor," he instructed. 'I doubt if anyone will open it brusquely in a police station,' the green haired thought. Just like he said, they neared to the wall next to the door and close to each other.

"I get to stay here to make sure you don't go off by yourself. Old hag said it was also for you to not cry so much," the blond commented, looking the other way. Deku was silent. He didn't feel emotionally stable, and something bothered him too much.

"Why are you so calm, Kacchan? I thought you'd be a little more comprehensive about my mother. But you are just acting as if nothing's wrong or as if she doesn't exist," Deku mumbled, tearing up and clenching on Bakugo's arm.

"What the heck- I told you not to cry," He parted from Deku's hold, but remained on it. "B-but...I just feel so alone. So lost. I don't have anyone to cry to, Kacchan. I don't have someone to listen to me. And it all just feels worse when you realize in an instant, being lied by your own self-conscious."

Bakugo grunted and tried to pull away. "Fuck. Who has time for that? There's so many people in this world, and not everybody can afford to know other people's problems." Deku let go. "But you can, because you know that I feel sad," the green-haired hopefully mentioned but with the same lost expression.

"Yeah, but I'm no therapist. Didn't you have one?" Bakugo rudely pointed out. Deku looked at him unbelievably. "When mom was here, but I guess that's left for waste. But what I'm saying is different! When I feel this way, I want to hug you and let my emotions flow. T-that is if you want to!" The green-haired stammered. The blond was quiet for seconds.

Looking in front, he said: "So...you want to use me as a cushion or as a napkin?" Bakugo was doubting the boy next to him. "Technically...y-yes," Deku replied rather mumbling. The blond sighed deeply, facing the front, and then looking back. "Fine, just don't be weird about it," he said and brought Deku to his body by pulling his arm.

Embracing his heat relaxed Deku's mind at first. Additionally, it was beneficial to sabotage the coldness that crawled through him. The fabric of the clothes extending the giving of a warm cuddling. Bakugo stared at different people and objects indifferently, while Deku's hug made his heart's pace fasten. His breathing patterns also were irregular as he descended into a sleepy state. Although it was stupid and questioning, he felt safe in his arms, but something else was arising.

His mind got dizzy whenever his eyes were slightly opened. His breathing itched through his nostrils and his heart was a continous bump. His mind was no difference. It was misty and simply burned his core. What the hell was this? Nah. It is certain how perfectly clear this situation was. Deku noticed and mentally cursed his luck and decisions. He parted backward and dissambled the hug.

Turning his head to him, Bakugo looked in confusion. "What? Did you want a hug that badly for just two minutes?" He scoffed. "N-no...it's not that, Kacchan," Deku mumbled while looking down. Then, he move frontward and hugged him again. "I'm...I'm feeling hot again," he barely whispered, embarrased. Bakugo smirked.

"Tsk, we're in a police station, Deku. Even if you said it to let me know, it's not like I can do anything." The blond finally wrapped his arms around Deku's body to bring him closer. He inhaled his hair's scent. "I know...but I feel dizzy," the green-haired softly muttered. Bakugo ignored his claim but soon after he looked at him again once he felt something brush over his thigh. Deku was unnoticeably grinding on his leg, creating friction within his crotch.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Bakugo pushed the green-haired and made him stumble. "You idiot! Don't cling on someone's leg like that. It's disgusting," he growled with familiar hipocrisy. Deku could only feel as embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry." There were other things he'd like to say back to him. Disgusting? Come on, after all what they did, this was disgusting?

Deku sighed from relief that nobody saw him, but the knot that was formed in his stomach advised him that he needed to go to the bathroom. "Kacchan, tell Mitsuki I'll go to the bathroom." Expecting no response or actually not caring whether there would have been one, the green-haired sprinted to the nearest public restroom. Bakugo stood there in bewilderment. He himself was neglecting the things he deep down wanted. But nothing would ever overcome his negligence.

Coming to a stop, Deku entered the isolated room and locked himself in one of the stalls. He sat on the toilet and unzip his pants. He was shy for some reason, despite no presence being near him. But doing this for the first time did really put him in restiveness. His fingers fidgeted as he lowered his underwear. A very unpleasing situation, Deku thought. One of the reasons why he wanted to end this.

Shortly spreading his legs apart, Deku began to rub his own shaft. He couldn't even look firmly at it. His vision, he directed it to the roof, in which his eyes remained shut. Slight groans were given but each stroking on his member felt empty or rather unsatisfying.

"Kacchan..." Once thinking of Bakugo, a great sense of electricity tingled. Groans turned into low moans and pre-cum leaked from his opening. Quickening his pace and his breathing, it went along for a longevity.

Minutes ago, Bakugo went inside the office after Deku 'escaped' from him. The man stopped his talking afterwards the door opened.

"Where's Izuku?" Mitsuki worriedly asked. "He went to the bathroom," sternly Bakugo informed. "Is he okay? Did you at least made him feel better?" She questioned again, and Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"Well, I was about to finish by saying if you are completely sure that you would be able to look out for him. He could stay until we find any other opportunities," the officer resumed.

"No. We have no problem with it. In fact, he could stay for as long as he wants. He could live with us! And with Katsuki, since they've been friends for long, he won't feel lonely unlike being with different families," Mitsuki complained honestly. Masaru nodded in agreement.

"Very fine. We can have the papers signed on another day. We understand you too have busy lives so you can come pick them whenever you please. But remember, not after the next year." The officer stood up and so did the Bakugo's. However, Katsuki laid on the wall so he exited before any of them. The man held the door open for both individuals and they stood outside.

"I wonder how long Izuku will take. Does he have his phone? Maybe we can text him that we will be waiting for him in the vechile," Mitsuki notified, looking at her husband and at her son. "I'll go look for him," Bakugo insisted and left without approval.

As usual, with his hands inside his pocket, he trailed himself to the restroom. Opening the door, he found Deku leaving one of the stalls, raising his dirty hands together. The green-haired swiftly turned his head to the sound of a door opening and hid his hands. "Ahaha! Hi, Kacchan!" Deku awkwardly laughed.

"The hell are you doing?" Bakugo snapped at the shivering boy in which slowly walked behind. "N-nothing! I'm going to wash my hands," he stuttered as he tried to turn the handle, hiding the mess in his palms. The blond stomped towards him in offense and that made Deku quickly put his hands under the stream. He yanked his arm towards him.

"Damn. You really couldn't hold it in," Bakugo mocked as he turned his face to him. The green-haired looked aside and kept pulling his wet hand. "Hurry up, we're leaving," he said as he let go in a rough way his wrist. Once free, the other caressed his own wrist. The blond left the restroom and Deku was left alone once again.

---

It was quiet again. The caring bond of Katsuki's parents relaxed Deku's shoulders and cleansed mind. Though, the ride to wherever they were heading was rather never-ending and hurtful. Their sympathy made Deku feel understood, but Kacchan's unsophisticated reaction made him doubt excessively. He had barely heard the fact that he would stay in Mitsuki's house at the moment, hopefully until he recovers and finds a place to stay. However, Deku had nowhere else to go.

He didn't know any of his other family members and the only person he could trust was Mitsuki. She had offered him everything, and he knew she would aid him lovingly. So, when it is time to go, he would like to not go as an orphanage or exchange homes. Anyhow, he appreciated the present and did not wish for anything else. Expect one thing, there was nothing that concerned Deku's stay in their house.

The problem was him, Katsuki. Excluding his inspiring strength and diligence, his even terrible qualities did not fail to rise from anyone's view. Congested with arrogance, fixated on victory, yearning for power, and growling for superiority. Such abstract and supreme attributes, but they were visible in his every motive. Everything he did was expected to be a wicked deed. Deku did not feel safe, but he felt oddly relieved. It was better to live under a roof surrounded by four walls than to shiver and die from the cold.

"Izuku, since--well-... because of Inko... is there any place you would like to go?" Mistuki carefully asked. Deku kept his eyes outside the window. "No... thanks," he vaguely replied. There was no doubt that the parents had grown with preocupation. The mother nodded and looked forward.

---

Next day.

"Izuku! Eeeee! I got something exciting to tell you!" Kyomi Uran, the cheese and ant eater enthusiastically told Deku, too close to his face.

"Ahhah! I wonder what it is but can you move back a little?" He laughed, blushing intensely and waving his hands. "Also, is it so exciting that you couldn't tell me at lunch?" Yes, it was the period for snack. This is when students tend to either eat inside their classrooms or in their own locker area. Most preferred the second option. Kyomi had not adequately followed this rule as she was in another class's hallway, but nobody would notice.

"Yes! You see, it is December already, but people had thought of opening clubs to end this semester while having fun! There are a lot of choices to pick! And I wonder if we could join one together!" She jumped at the end. Everyone turned to Deku and Kyomi hanging out in front of the locker. He got anxious.

"Sshhh! U-Uran, please don't be so loud. People are staring at us," he held up a hand to cover his mouth sideways.

"O-oh! Right! Sorry!" She whispered. The students went back to their noisy conversations. Kyomi took a bite out of her energy nut bar. "Anyways, don't you think it's a good thing? Finally spending time together even though we don't have same classes?" She squealed.

"Yes. I think it's a great thing. But what would you want to join?" Deku wondered.

"Hmm. Well, there's the newspaper club, the art club, the music club, the drama club, the reading club, the chess club, and the cooking club!" She smiled at the last option. "I'm sure there are others like sports, but we'd like something simple."

"Yeah... the newspaper club..." Deku murmured. "Oh, you like that one?" Kyomi asked. "The newspaper club may be a little less objective since we only have a few weeks left until a short break from school. Unless, we actually get some news and information of school events and connect them to the outside world. This club could allow me to do some journalism and give me the chance to research about new All Might occurences. Also, I could learn more about heros. Only if I had my notebook back..."

"Oh, journalism! But I think if we were to do journalism it would be based on what the captain orders. Sadly..." she noted and dismissed Deku's long thinking.

"I'll think about it. But if you already join one, tell me how it is." Deku said and waved as he walked. "Where are you going?" The girl asked. "I'm going to get something from the vending machine. It won't be for too long!"

Deku was glad he had Kyomi as a friend. She could be simple-minded, but she was the only one who dared to talk to the "weird" boy. Nearing to the vending machine, there were two people in front of it and blocking the usage. He was a little shy to make them move, though he was hungry.

"Excuse me," Deku said. The two boys stopped talking as they wey disturbed. One turned his body to him. "Excuse me? Excuse me for what?" The tall student with brown haired mocked. Deku was shaking and tangled his fingers. "Idiot. It's cuz you blocking the pass to the vending machine. He wanna use it," the older boy informed and smacked his shoulder, teasing.

"Ahh! You should have told me... What's up? Too shy? You queer?" He snarled. Deku lowered his head. "Shut up Leni. Just let 'im use it," the other grinned. The person stated as Leni ignored his companion and placed an arm around Deku's shoulders.

'I want this to end! I want school to end! Oh, how I wish everybody would forget me.'
Deku teared up and backed a little. "Hey...you would do anything if I pay you any price?" 'No. No! Not this again. Last time. No. It happened. No. Out of frustration, Deku pushed him and his back landed on the floor.

"Wow, this disgusting bastard really thought about it. I was just joking, little one," he laughed while he and his friend exited the building. Deku mentally slapped his mind. If he were to be a hero, would he be saving these types of people? It was unbelieveable how many encounters and incidents he experienced with many people. And all of them were because of Kacchan.

No, not Kacchan. Why did Deku always veered his problems to him? It was his own decisions that led this path, it was what darkened the world, or spread the curtains for him to see the real dread that always existed. He thought he could continue his life, but everybody stomped him as if he was frivolous or unpleasant to see. Hopefully, it could change. Hopefully, one day everything could change.

As Deku picked his snack he headed back to Kyomi three minutes before next period. Even with a friend, he felt unfinished. Even with a friend, he had no one to release these worries to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 126 27
[Editted Version] Katsuki and Izuku become trapped under the rubble of a building. Izuku takes on grave injuries that have him teetering on death's e...
14.8K 443 21
Izuku and Katsuki have been friends since Katsuki saved Izuku from some bullies when they were 10 years old. Throughout middle school they started to...
114K 4.1K 45
*AGED UP *SMUT ALL AROUND *OMEGAVERSE *CW; • ANXIETY • R*PE (not in detail, but mentioned) • KIDNAPPING • TORTURE • MURDER He didn't believ...
120K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...