Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
37 - ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“๐“ป๐“ฌ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

31

21.1K 808 154
By peachesandpinks

Inside the moderately lit hotel room, studio women clad in red dress that was skin tight making her look mesmerizing and a little seductive.

A man laid on the bed shirtless, only in his suit pants.

Sweat was glistening on his torso, making his six abs and muscles look even more defined as.

Sweat covered his upper body like missed on winter mornings on lively green leaves of begonia flowers.

A drop of sweat trailed down between his chest muscles and moved downward towards his six packs, disappearing into the masculine v shaped muscle to under in dress pants.

His heart chest kept moving upward and downward as he took a deep breaths.

His left arm was placed over his eyes, although he looked like he was uncomfortable, he was still unconscious.

The women sighed in relief and went to the bathroom, she walked towards the bathtub and opened the tap.

Felicity filled the bath tub with cold water that was a little cold for a normal person within normal body temperature however it was just fine for Alex to lay in.

She sweated down beside the bathtub and slowly touched the water in it with her slender fingers that resembled a thin spring onion.

They were pale and the single tips were slightly red. The wrist looked dainty yet elegant while her fingers adorned with a few delicate and exquisite rings.

The nail were done in French style. They looked shiny, elegant and clean all at the same time white small white half crescent moon was visible on the ends of each one.

The hand submerged in water before felicity took it out and nodded in approval.

After standing up and wiping the hand with the clean white towel, she moved towards the the room and approached the bed with Alexander lying on it.

He bent down slightly beside the bed and gently nudged Alexander but he did not respond so she roughly held his shoulders and aggressively shook him.

This time Alexander's hazy sighy cleared up slightly and he said in a hoarse voice "what?".

"I have filled the bath tub with cold water, go lay down in it." Felicity answered.

Alexander slowly nodded after some pause.

He raised himself and lowered his feets on the ground.

He sat there and silently rubbed his neck with his palm.

"I would love to be a hero for a damsel in distress Alexander but you and I both know that I cannot carry you princess style so please get up" Seeing that he did not get up, Felicity said in annoyance.

She held his hand and supported him.

Their bodies were very close and felicity could feel the warmth that his body gave off.

Even when he was covered in buckets of sweat, he did not look even a little bit less attractive. In fact, the sweat glistening on his body gave him an edge and gave him a sex appeal.

"You look like sparkling Edward from twilight" Felicity blurted out accidentally.

She gasped and quickly covered her mouth. She took a shot slanted glance at Alexander to see if he heard or not but his expression did not change one bit.

Felicity gave a sigh of relief and kept supporting him.

She did not realise the Alexander's lips were slightly hooked up later.

Felicity helped Alexander settle in the bathtub and once Alexander's body was inside the cold water, Alexander took a breath of satisfaction.

"I will come and drain the tub and fill it again once the water is not cold," Felicity said and moved towards the sink and sat on her settled her butt over it.

In the luxurious bathroom, a man laid in a bathtub with his eyes closed while a woman sat on the sink with her feets swinging side to side. (I've been all night)

After around five minutes, both of them heard a commotion outside and Alexander opened his eyes but they were still slightly hooded.

"Who?" Felicity asked and came down from atop of sink.

"Felicity?" Felix's voice rang into the bathroom and three figures appeared on the door of the bathroom.

Felix, Drake and a young man in royal blue suit walked into the bathroom.

The man looked like he was in his late twenties, he had healthy olive skin and dark raven hair. His body was tall, and a little towards the thinner side. The ones where the guy looks like he is slim on the outside but once he goes shirtless, you can see delicious six packs.

His jaw was firm and sharp, his features very sharp and over his pointed nose, sat gold rimmed glasses.

The whole person gave of matured vibes and something about him was soothing and calm.

He gave of mature and gentle vibes.

Felicity's eyes instantly became heart shaped but she quickly covered them with a nonchalance.

Mature.

Calm.

Elegant.

Glasses.

And DOCTOR.

God was really favouring Felicity as her dream man suddenly appeared in front of her.

Ryan Cheng's eyes met Felicity's and he smiled gently and adverted his gaze to Alexander.

Out of all the three men, only Felix discovered the look on Felicity's eyes that soon disappeared as if it was his illusion.

Felix's body got covered in goosebumps and he looked at Ryan with eyes full of sympathy.

'She looked like she was looking at a fresh piece of made that she was going to cook and eat'

Felix gulped and decided not to think about it any longer.

Drake went and stood beside Felicity.

Felix stood at the sight as his brows furrowed at Alexander's state.

"Has he been sweating so much?" Drake asked Felicity with his tone full of worries.

"Yes. I think he his drugged" Felicity answered.

Ryan approached Alexander and took his temperature and checked his condition.

"He is indeed drugged" he concluded.

"Did you see someone here when you came?" Felix asked Felicity.

"Yes, a waitress" Felicity said straightforwardly.

She did not elaborated and said anything about Gina studying in the same college as them.

They will find out themself anyway.

Three men warily exchanged looks.

"Alright, we'll take care of this. Let me drop you back first" Felix said and started moving towards the door.

Felicity did not want to leave right now since she wanted to witness the drama and keep stealing glances at the hansome doctor but since Felix was already on his way towards the door, she just helplessly and hesitantly followed him.

Alexander silently looked at the back view of the little red figure till it disappeared from his hazy sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.2K 26
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ็›ธไฟก ( yandere!priest x male!reader ) หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ใ€Œ Isekai is no job for the weak, especially not when you have been transmigrated into a horr...
490 6 1
็ฉฟๆ›ธไน‹ๅฅณ้…ไฟฎไป™็ด€ Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...
13.5K 526 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...