๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› , tommyin...

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๊ณต. the turning point
์ผ. the start
์ด. friendship pog
์‚ผ. lmanburger
์‚ฌ. joining the smp
์˜ค. committing arson
์œก. suni and blob
์น . chaotic energy
ํŒ”. for clout
๊ตฌ. karma's a bitch
์‹ญ. question and answer
์‹ญ์ผ. stream and company
์‹ญ์ด. serenading for clout
์‹ญ์‚ผ. trending online
์‹ญ์‚ฌ. rbtwt pog
์‹ญ์˜ค. the message
์‹ญ์œก. on the line
์‹ญ์น . taking a break
์‹ญํŒ”. finding solace
์‹ญ๊ตฌ. a week later
์ด์‹ญ. cindy was found
์ด์‹ญ ์ผ. mr beast
์ด์‹ญ ์ด. comeback
์ด์‹ญ ์‚ผ. misunderstanding
์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ. platonic soulmate
์ด์‹ญ์˜ค. the duel
์ด์‹ญ ์œก. the unexpected
์ด์‹ญ ์น . going through it
์ด์‹ญ ํŒ”. planning and sh!t
์ด์‹ญ ๊ตฌ. you're the best
์‚ผ์‹ญ. asking permission
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ. asian parent
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด. it's a prank bitch
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์‚ผ. going feral
์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. your friends are here
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์˜ค. cindy meets her 'brothers'
์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก. see you soon
์‚ผ์‹ญ์น . finally meet you
์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”. content and happy meals
์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ. settling in with pillow fights
์‚ฌ์‹ญ. dream team
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด. gay panic
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ. london girl
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. stream trouble
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค. mcdonald's makes it better
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก. gay for you
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น . goodbyes
์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”. blue bitch

์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ. arcade and war

5.8K 294 40
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-ONE❜ ━━━━ ₍ ☁️ ₎
arcade and war . . !

real life !

The group ate their lunch together as soon as they became complete. George was telling everyone how he got lost and ended up at the wrong house before finding the right one. He was embarrassed because the residents mistook him as the delivery guy for some reason.

Tommy and Cindy laughed their asses off at the story, with Dream wheezing in the background. Tubbo facepalmed as Niki shook her head, the two got second-hand embarrassment from George's story. Wilbur and Sapnap snickered, teasing him about it as they ate their food.

Overall, it was one lively meal for everyone.

"Do you guys wanna go out for a walk?" Wilbur suggested as he cleaned up the living room from food packages,  wrappers and paper cups along with the help of Tubbo, Niki and Cindy.

"I'm down for it!" Sapnap nodded, grinning with excitement.

"Where are we going though?" Tubbo raised a brow, questioning both Wilbur and Sapnap.

"Oh, I know!" Tommy beamed, "Let's go to an arcade so I can get another vlog gun!"

"Let's get a yoyo too!" Tubbo had also added. "I want one."

Wilbur turned his attention towards the others, "What do you guys think?" His gaze fell onto the tall, blonde man who looked uneasy with the suggestion. "You okay, Clay?"

A frown faltered on Dream's face as he heard Wilbur's question. He could get recognized if he goes out with literally his friends who are well-known just like him. "Maybe I'll just stay behind. People might recognize me if I go out with you guys."

"What? No! We can't just leave you out." George argued with him.

Sapnap was having none of it either. "Yeah! Just pretend that you're Cindy's older brother or cousin!"

"You have to come with us big man!" Tommy yelled over at him.

"I have an idea!" Cindy intervened between George and Dream. "I brought a black face mask with me. You can use it, so you won't have to show your face!"

"I also have a pair of black sunglasses that you can use Dream." Niki suggested kindly at him.

Dream looked at Cindy and Niki sincerely, a smile breaking through his face. "That could work, thanks you two."

"Come on, Niki. Let's go get them!" The bluenette eagerly grabbed Niki by the hand and ran upstairs to grab the necessary things.

"Alright, off to the arcade it is then!" Wilbur chuckled.

Wilbur and Niki made sure to lock the house and have the keys on them before they left. Just like Tommy, Cindy had also brought her camera along with her so she could film vlog content for her YouTube channel.

They took the bus instead of the van since they found it more fun to do so.

It took them about thirteen minutes to get to the said place. Cindy had even managed to snag some vlog content on the bus trip. Tommy messing with Dream and George was what she meant by vlog content.

"Wil, are you sure we can't kick Tommy out of the bus?"

"Unfortunately, we can't."

"IN YOUR FACE BIG MAN."

As soon as they got off the bus, Tommy dragged Cindy and Tubbo along with him at the arcade. Almost leaving the adults behind in the process as they paid for the games.

"George and I are gonna play that shooting game with Dream." Sapnap informed the group, pointing at the said game with his index finger that was located from a distance before taking the two with him excitedly.  "See you guys in a bit!"

"Niki and I are gonna play bowling!" Tubbo told them before leaving with Niki.

Wilbur shook his head, smiling before turning his attention towards Cindy and Tommy, "Looks like everyone is excited. What do you guys wanna play?"

"Oh! Can we play that basketball one?" Cindy tugged Wilbur's jacket by the sleeve as she pointed the said game with basketball hoops.

"That one gives a lot of tickets! We should go for that one." Tommy nodded in agreement with the bluenette.

Wilbur walked over to the basketball games that he and his friends were excited to play. He swiped the cards for and the three of them started playing together. Cindy took the basketballs and threw one at the hoop, scoring three points. Then it just kept going, without missing a shot.

"Oh my god, Cindy." Tommy looked at her in awe, watching as she successfully earned lots of points without missing a throw. "YOU'RE FUCKING GOOD AT THIS!"

The bluenette merely giggled in response to Tommy. "It's all thanks to Min-jun. I learned how to play basketball from that crackhead."

"How are you not missing a shot?!" Wilbur had missed four throws by now and it was a surprise to see how she didn't miss any.

"Just that good I suppose." Cindy shrugged her shoulders casually, smiling.

They ended up with a lot of tickets to exchange for goods after playing basketball. Most of which came from the bluenette. Air hockey became their next adventure. Since the game only needed two players, Wilbur offered to film Tommy and Cindy playing.

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU BITCH!" Tommy confidently grabbed one of the discs and mini-hockey bumpers.

Cindy folded her arms, playing scoffing back at him. "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! THIS MEANS WAR."

Their game lasted thirty minutes. Both sides were incredibly skilled. Cindy meant it when she declared war against him. They were dead serious at winning the game. But despite the fact that the bluenette was fast, Tommy had always managed to outsmart her. Cindy, without a doubt, was calling it bullshit.

"You bitch, you've practiced didn't you?!" Cindy shot him a small glare.

Tommy bit back a sly grin at her in return, "UH, MAYBE?"

Cindy screamed as Wilbur laughed. Tommy won the game three times in a row, defeating her exactly just as he said. With Tommy snickering in the background, Wilbur zoomed in on Cindy's defeated face.

"Fine, I'll give you that bitch boy." Cindy let out a huff as she took the camera from Wilbur's hands.

"Wilbur, avenge me." She dramatically held his arm and handed the air-hockey bumper to him, which made Wilbur laugh harder.

"I will make sure of that, Cindy dear." Wilbur ruffled her hair before she pulled away from him so he can proceed to beat Tommy at the game.

The three of them ended up going over to a couple of games until they got nearly five hundred tickets from playing whatever games they could play. Eventually, they had met up with the group again and joined them in their games. Thankfully, they hadn't gotten recognized in public so things went by pretty smoothly while they spent the entire afternoon at the arcade.

"Hey, let's take pictures at the photobooth!" Cindy pointed at the said place that was near the prize exchange.

Everyone loved the idea and followed her. Although there was seven of them in total, somehow they had managed to squeeze through the booth that was meant for four people only.

"Stop pushing me!" Cindy was being pushed by Tommy as she esperately tried to stay on camera for the picture, laughing at the same time. "Tommy!"

Tommy argued back, "It's not my fault this photobooth is small as fuck!"

Wilbur groaned, "Will you two just stay still? Stop moving too much, we are gonna destroy the photobooth at this rate!"

"Guys, the timer!" Niki informed them, breaking the small argument among them.

Luckily, it did not break from them. But they did get scolded by a security guard afterwards for trying to fit into the small spaced booth with seven people. It really was a stupid idea, but it was worth the pictures for keepsaking.

Cindy filmed the pictures that they got with the camera, making sure to cover Dream's face while at it. The bluenette looked up to see Tommy shooting his new vlog gun at Dream which resulted into game of cat and mouse.

"QUICK HIDE ME WOMAN!" Tommy hid behind the bluenette from the Florida man chasing after him, laughing. "DO SOMETHING."

Cindy sighed, shaking her head with a grin. "Alright, give me the gun. I'll take care of the Florida man."

"YOU TRAITOR!" Dream playfully gasped, pretending to be hurt at the scene.

"LET'S GO CINDY!"

Tommy exchanged her camera for his gun and filmed the two, running and shooting at each other with the toy guns they got from the exchange booth earlier.

"I'LL BACK YOU UP DREAM!" Sapnap joined in the fray, loading up his own toy gun with the fake bullets.

"This is really what happened during the L'manberg war." Tubbo chuckled, facing the camera that was being held by Tommy.

"This is gonna be a long afternoon."

Niki giggled as she stood along side Wilbur and George at the side, watching the five of them go to 'war'. Reenacting the events that occured at the Dream SMP in real life.

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

tommy and cindy hanging out with dadbur at the arcade gives me the will to live.

i also updated my other fic, so you might wanna check out that too :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 18
โŒ—๊ฉœ ๐Ÿ„ NEIGHBOR ! โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜… โ•ญ โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆwhen val meets her neighbor and doesn't know โ™ก๊’ฆ๊’ท who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
385K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...