Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
14: FATHER
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

07: FALL

824 47 18
By Kayilala

07: FALL

***
K A I

"Would you go to Paris with me?"

Jennie's sweet voice makes me smile out of nowhere. It's been a week since she ask me that question and she probably thought that I forgot about it already but the truth is.. I cleared up my schedule for this day.

"Where are you going Jongin?" Suho Hyung ask glancing at my luggage.

"Paris." I answer casually as I fetch the key to my car.

"PARIS?!" It was, of course, Baekhyun Hyung who overreact.

"We have practice! Kai!" And seconded by Minseok Hyung.

"We have to film the mv in four days! You can't leave!" Sehun run after me.

I turn to face all of them with an unbother expression. "I'll be back in three days.. adieu!!"

"Kai!!"

"Yah!! Kim Jongin!"

"Hyung!! Souvenir!!"

I never bother to look back again as I walked out of SM and enter my car. It's time to do the operation: Off to YG building to get my pretty girlfriend and escape to Paris!

I'm sure this is going to be a fun trip with Jennie Kim.

***
J E N N I E

What a very relaxing day today. The sun shines brightly and the wind is fresh and warm. A very good day to relax indeed.

I sipped on my orange juice as I flipped the pages of the magazine I'm holding. I just finish a photoshoot for my Solo album yesterday and now I am looking at the freshly printed result.

"Yeoppuda~"

I flinch on my sit as I heard a sudden voice behind me. I automatically glare at Kai as soon as my eyes landed on him.

He wiggle his brows. "Good morning Jagiya~" he try to went near me for a kiss but I move his face away using my hand.

Kai pouted as he sat beside me putting his arm on my shoulder. He snatched the magazine off my hand and stare at my picture with a proud smirk on his face.

"I'm such a lucky guy. My girlfriend is the prettiest.." he said out of the blue.

And that made me blush! I stole the magazine out of Kai's hand and stood up to face him with both my hands on my waist. He look up at me with that.. that unexplanable glint on his eyes!

I tried so hard to remain an annoyed expression on my face. "What are you doing in here in YG studio?"

Kai stood up as well so it's my turn to look up at him. He grab my waist and he handed me a plane ticket. My brows furrowed as I read my name and saw that it's a trip to Paris! And this is my passport! Did he get it from my manager?!

"What do you say?" His eyes examining all my expression. "Wanna run away with me?"

He bump his forehead with mine. Both his hands on my waist..

Our YG studio is fully air conditioned but I suddenly feel the hot temperature.

"Kyaah--" I pushed Kai away as I look at Lisa whose hand is covering Rośe's mouth.

"Go on.. continue. We're sorry!" Lisa shouted as she grab Rośe's arm to leave.

"Kiss and make up~" I heard Rośe sung playfully which made me roll my eyes.

They really live for teasing the hell out of me.

"You know.. I'll never get tired of your innocence." I glared at Kai's annoying grin as he walk near me.

I look at my passport and shrugg my shoulders. "I'll go get my luggages."

I can't really say no to the Paris of my dream..

***

(Jennie Kim! You have your upcoming solo release and you're telling me you are inside a plane?!) I put my phone away from my ears.

Jisoo Unnie is really scarier than my own Mother.

"U-Unnie, I'll be back in three days. Don't worry about me." I said sweetly to calm her.

"The plane is about to take off. For the safety of all passengers please put on your seatbelts and put all your mobile gadgets off." A plane crew said on the speaker.

"Bye Unnie! See you in three days~"

(Y-yahh! J-Jen--)

I turn off my phone and wince as I can already imagine my ears hurting once I go back home because of Jisoo Unnie's unending verbal lecture.

I put on my seatbelt and Kai held my hand. I look at him to ask why he is holding my hand. He even intertwined our fingers!

"I'm scared.." what a lame excuse.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and just let him held my hand. I look on the window as the aircraft starts to descend. I can feel my stomach flip that happens everytime I rode a plane, because of that I can't help but tighten my hold on Jongin's hands.

He stared at me for a while before putting my head to rest on his shoulder.

Damn.. please stay calm my heart.

"I'm here, Jen. I'll never let you fall." His voice is very soothing.

I sighed heavily.

How could you stand by your words Jongin? Would you really not let me fall? But.. I knew it will only take a little push and I'd fell. So hard. That I knew I'll end up being broke without repair.

Kai is the first guy that I let myself be close like this.

I always feel safe in his arms.

His big hand gave me warmth.

His smile makes me annoyed.. but that's because I don't want to get used to it.

I don't want to get used to him.

"Itorok areumdaweotteon
Dalpichi eottonga" (translate: was the moonlight always this beautiful?)  he started to sing.

I groan because of how my ears felt bless because of his voice.

"Adueki gipeojin bamimyeon
Sumeotteon gorium gogael deune
Jikiji motan yakseokduri
Byeoldeul cheorom tteodanin
Gin bame bureoon
Baram guedae sumkkyeorin
Geonman gata gweroweotta"
(Translate:
When the night grows deep
The hiding longing lifts its head
Promises that couldn't be kept
Floated up like stars
The wind that blows
Over the long night
Felt like your breath,
It tortured me)

(A/N: song used: Cherry Blossom Love by EXO Chen < 3 )

I fell asleep as he continue to sing the song.. I felt at ease. Now can somebody tell me how to stop my self from falling deep?

"Seucheoganeun barame naege
Ttereojineun beotkkot ipeun
Geudel dalma iri"
(Translate:
With the blowing breeze
The cherry blossoms falling on me
Resembles you..)

I felt Kai kissing the top of my forehead as I fall asleep and dream of him. Where me and him are not known idols but two simple students meeting and falling for each other.

A place where everything started in a right situation. Not with me and Kai being force to date and play pretend.

If only my dreams could come true.. that everything turns out to be real.

"Dear passengers, we have finally arrive in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport." I woke up because of that.

The first thing I saw is Kai pouting in his sleep. I can't help but laugh as I stole a picture. I lean my face near his cheek and kiss it, I click the camera as I wink.

Our very first picture!

"You know it would be nice if you kiss me on the lips instead." My eyes widened and look at Jongin whose eyes is half open.

There's a ghost of smile on his lips that I can't help but punch his face lightly! "Oww! What a sweet good morning Yeobo~" he grunted.

I roll my eyes and grab my jacket before I stood up. I woke away from him out of embarassment. My cheeks heated because of that! He caught me stealing a kiss in his cheek! But that was just a peck! Could I go to jail because of it?

And because my brain is still flying on about what happened, I accidentally bumped into a guy in the airport.

"Mianhae!" I bow and suddenly remember that I'm not in Korea!

I was about to say sorry but the tall, lean, and hadsome man bow as well. "Mianhae."

I was taken aback because of that. Wow! He look asian but not Korean though.. he glance at me and smile but his eyes travel over my shoulder and suddenly, I think he froze.

I followed his gaze and saw Kai who stop in his spot. He stared back at the guy with his jaw drop.

Do they know each other?

"J-Jongin..?" I heard the guy whisper.

Who is he?

"Tao.."

***

(A/N: It's May 2, 2021! Happy Birthday to my Baby Panda, Huang ZiTao!!! Saranghaeyo~ < 3 < 3 < 3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 124 11
My attraction to you is unstoppable, I think I've caught a glimpse of you before. I suddenly remember, in an endless darkness, I found a ray of light...
22.6K 869 14
[UNDER REVISION] Jennie Kim, notorious Hollywood playgirl has had her share of scandals in the past. She moves into a picturesque house on the outski...
52.7K 2.7K 63
where taehyung and jisoo fell in love each other but they have to leave each other before they could confess their love started at: 1st December 2020...
17.1K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...