wicked ❧ q. fabray

By VivianaHope

" women have been damned to be one of two things; she's either the damsel in distress or the wicked witch... More

wicked.
soundtrack.
season two.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
season three.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.

eight.

3.8K 190 72
By VivianaHope

( EIGHT; FURT )
WICKED.

     The hallways were full of students who moved fluidly through the school, some chatted with one another and others made short pit stops at their lockers. To escape the noise of the hallway, many people found their way to empty classrooms while others scurried into the bathrooms. One of those people being Faye, the redhead stood in front of the mirror as she added more eyeliner to her eyes, ignoring the judgmental glances from the cheerleaders beside her.

     The two girls in ponytails and red uniforms look at the girl who wore all black and harsh eyeliner up and down before quietly muttering to each other and letting out obnoxious giggles. The horrendous sound was cut short as the leader of the uniformed cult entered with matching attire but with a higher power.  

     With a quick glance and an eyebrow raise from their leader, the two girls rushed out of the bathroom, leaving the blonde cheerleader and the redhead 'nobody' to themselves. Faye let her eyes lift in the mirror to meet the other pair of green eyes that were already looking at her, the Fabray girl leaned her back against the wall of the bathroom letting her head drop, "Don't let them get to you-."

     "I wasn't," Faye cut the girl off shortly as she put her eyeliner away and grabbed for her lip liner. The cheerleader nodded as the redhead focused on her makeup once more, Quinn cleared her throat and pushed herself off the wall. Once she was at the sink beside Faye, she began reapplying her own makeup.

     After a moment of silence, Quinn glances at the girl beside her and opens her mouth once more, "So, the craziest thing happened this morning. Sam asked me to marry him. Kind of, he actually said it was more of a promise but still."

     The Fabray let out a soft chuckle, looking for a reaction from the girl but instead she received silence causing her to continue, "I told him that it was a crazy idea, obviously, but I don't know, I think it was kind of cute."

     Faye sighed and put her makeup back into her backpack, turning to the girl with a look of annoyance, "And you're telling me this, because?"

     Quinn let her mouth drop in confusion, her playful smile now wiped from her face, the Hastings girl took the blonde's silence as a sign to continue speaking, "You think because you helped me get dye off my finger nails that we're just going to, what? Braid each other's hair? Talk about boys? I could care less about all that."

     Getting defensive, the cheerleader regained her posture and stood straighter, "I'm trying to be a friend, because from what I've noticed, you don't have very many."

     "Has it ever occurred to you that I like it that way? Look, I appreciate it but it's really not needed. I don't want to sit here and talk about something as little as this thing you have going on with Sam. Because to me, it doesn't look like it will last that long," With the final sentence leaving her mouth the redhead pushed her backpack over her shoulder and headed for the door.

     Faye had barely made it past the blonde before she spat out, "What is that supposed to mean?"

     Turning to look at the girl again, the redhead huffed, "Look, you obviously came to me about this because you knew I'd be honest with you. And honestly, Sam is a good guy but not the one for you."

     "You know nothing about me, about me and Sam!"

     The Hastings girl nodded before turning once more to leave the restroom, calling over her shoulder before the door closed and separated them, "Looks like you're going to have to go to someone else to talk about this then, huh?"

     Quinn stared at the door with a glare before huffing out in annoyance as she left the bathroom as well, ignoring the fact that a little part of her agreed with what the redhead had said.

     The day had gotten progressively more weird as the hours ticked away, the hallways were now nearly empty as Santana dragged Faye toward the choir room. The Hastings girl couldn't even object as the latina girl pulled her away from her studies in the library, telling the redhead briefly to "shut up and follow her". Now the two girls found themselves entering the room where Rachel stood in front of Quinn, Tina, and Brittany.

     "Why didn't you tell us that we were having a Glee girls meeting," Santana asked with attitude as she finally released Faye's arm, the girl immediately letting her own hand replace where Santana's was, rubbing at the redness that the Lopez girl left on her from her tight grip.

     "This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends," Rachel quickly informed the two, causing Faye to send the girls a fake grin as she spoke, "Oh, well, I don't have one of the those so I guess I'll see you guys later."

     As the redhead turned to leave, Santana grabbed her arm, yanking her back to her side causing the Hastings girl to throw her head back in annoyance. Rachel rolled her eyes at Faye's over dramatic action before continuing, "We're going to send the boys to stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt."

     Faye suddenly froze, yet fire ran through her veins, the reminder that someone she cared about was hurting brought an immense amount of emotion to run through her. Before she could speak, Santana tilted her head, "Well, I'm dating Puckerman."

     Quick to correct her, Quinn rolled her eyes, "You're getting naked with Puckerman."

     "Either way you should never say that out loud again, Puck's awful, on all fronts," Faye shivered in disgust thinking about the boy she could not stand.

     Tina interjected, chuckling at the redhead's actions, "Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky. He's on probation."

     Rachel took that as a way to finally send the two uninvited girls away, "Yeah. So now, if you'll excuse us."

     "You're on my list, dwarf," Santana points to Rachel before storming out of the room without the girl she had dragged there to begin with. Faye rolled her eyes and stepped forward, "Violence isn't going to solve anything. And I think you're an idiot."

     Rachel scoffed as the redhead didn't say another word and instead walked toward the door, leaving Tiina and Brittany to giggle at her statement and for Quinn to watch her leave.

     Burt Hummel had caused quite a scene in the halls of Mckinley High in an act of fury. The redhead was standing at her locker when she heard the sound of a body being slammed into a wall. Turning her head in an instant, her mouth dropped as she watched Finn and Kurt attempt to pry the older man of Karofsky before they were all pulled into the principal's office.

     Now, Faye sat boredly in her math class, waiting for Kurt to come in to tell her what had happened today. It was near the end of class when the boy walked in, causing the girl to sit up straighter, "Hey, are you okay? What happened out there?"

     A frown made its way onto Kurt's face, not wanting to bring more attention to the subject, but he turned to his friend anyway, "My dad found out about Karofsky."

     The redhead matched her friend's frown before grabbing his hand in hopes to comfort him, "Well what did principal Sylvester do? Did you tell her he's been bullying you?"

     The boy let a tight lipped smile take over his features, "I did, but she says there's no witnesses of him physically harming me so she couldn't do anything."

     "No witnesses? The entire glee club could attest to that!"

     Quickly interrupting her, Kurt added, "I know, but Karofsky, he did get expelled."

     "But you said that there were no witnesses so she couldn't do anything," Faye concluded in confusion, her head shaking as she tried putting the pieces together.

     Kurt took a deep breath, looking down at his hands that were wringing nervously on the table, "He threatened me."

      "What?"

     Looking up with the little confidence he had, the boy looked his friend in the eyes, "Karofsky, he-he threatened my life."

     The bell rang loudly above them causing the boy to get up from his seat, telling the girl he'd see her later before walking out of the class but Faye didn't hear him. Her ears rang loudly and what felt like fire began seeping into her veins.

     Finally getting up from her seat, the redhead let her body guide her down the hallway. Although, her eyes narrowed and turned to tunnel vision as they landed on Karofsky who was holding his locker belongings and talking to another football player.

     Her vision turned red as she pushed her way through the crowd, ignoring the looks she was getting, "Hey!"

     Karofsky turned around and rolled his eyes as he saw the girl approaching him, "What do you want, loser?"

     No other words were exchanged as Faye let her fist connect to the football player's face. The boy, being taken back by the hit, slammed into the locker. However, the girl wasn't done, she grabbed the collar of his varsity jacket, dragging him to the floor. Standing above him, Faye pulled her fist back again, ready to punch him again but she was pulled off of him in a quick movement.

     She fought hard to get out of their arms but they were stronger than her and taller than her, her feet being a few inches off the ground. The ringing slowly faded and her vision began to get blurry and she finally noticed the burning tears in her eyes.

     The girl could finally feel her heart pounding in her chest and her breathing was hard. The person holding her had their back against the wall, still keeping her away from the boy who was getting up from the floor with a bruising cheek and busted lip.

     "Calm down, you're okay, just calm down."

     Finn. It was the quarterback who had a hold of her. The redhead looked around for the first time and noticed the crowd that surrounded them, all of the students staring at her as if she were an rabid dog who attacked a child.

     She made eye contact with several members of the glee club who stared at her with wide eyes and open mouths. The silence was cut short as a tall woman in a bright red track suit pushed through the crowd, "What the hell is happening here? Back up! Get out of my way!"

     Once the woman made eye contact with the redhead, her eyes became hard, "You! In my office now," Sue turned to Karofsky, "And you, what the hell are you still doing here? Get out of my school!"

     Finn let go of the smaller girl whose body felt numb and stepped in front of her in a protective manner, "Coach Sylvester, please, it was a misunderstanding-."

     "I don't care. Faye Hastings, get in my office. Now!"

     Looking at the floor, the Hastings girl quickly walked toward the room she was familiar with. Not knowing that Finn was still trying to get her out of trouble or that the blonde cheerleader was watching her from afar. A pained and confused look on her face.

     The ringing in her ears was finally gone but an acidy taste now sat stuck in the back of the redhead's throat. A throbbing pain growing in her head due to her adderaline coming to a fleeting stop. Before her, Sue paced the room, her mouth forming into a harsh scowl as she spoke to the girl whose temper could potentially lead her to expulsion, "What were you thinking? Have you lost your mind?"

     The teenager slowly shook her head, tears forming in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. Kurt told me what he did and I just got so angry. I'm sorry. Okay? I'm really sorry."

     The principal placed her hands on the desk, "I had it handled, he was expelled! I don't know if I can get you out of this! With your record! They will want to throw you out of this school."

     Her fist tightened around her hair and her leg began to jump as anxiety replaced the lingering anger in her. Faye tried to hold back a sob as she spoke, leading her voice to sound strained, "Are you going to tell my mom? She is already so disappointed in me, Coach, this will kill her."

     The woman before her looked down at the teenager and frowned thinking back to her own problems with her mother. Seeing another child feel like a failure at the hands of their parents' approval caused her to take a deep breath and speak softer than she ever had before, "I'll see what I can do."

     For the first time, Faye looked up at the coach, her eyes red and watery, "Thank you, really. Thank you."

     The cheer coach shook her head, turning to avoid the green eyes that looked up at her admirably and spoke on a different topic, "And this is supposed to be the happiest week of my life. I'm getting married for Christ sake."

     "Married? To who?"

     "Why, the one person on this earth that can handle all of this," The blonde mentioned to herself before adding, "Sue Sylvester."

     The redhead shook her head in confusion, "Wait. You're marrying yourself? Like, for real?"

     "Yes and you're ruining the happy moment," Faye looked at her hands ashamed and took a deep breath but before she could say anything, the coach put her hand up, "Go to class, you're making my office smell weird. Like a mix of pennies and anger. It's a horrible smell."

     Faye nodded and grabbed her stuff, ignoring the insults from the woman. Walking out of the office the girl couldn't help but feel like a spotlight followed her every move, everyone in the hallway now whispering behind her back and pointing as if she couldn't see them. She made a mess and she wasn't sure how to fix it.

     The New Direction all gathered in the choir room, all of them talking about what Faye had done. Aside from Kurt, Finn, and Quinn who listened in but weren't adding in to the drama. The chatter silenced as the topic of their discussion entered the room with a flat look on her face.

     Avoiding the curious eyes, the girl walked to the furthest side of the room and sat in a seat in the top row. Everyone watched her and stared as she lightly placed her bag on the floor at her feet before letting her eyes focus on the white board.

     Finn turned his body as if he was going to say something to her but his words caught in his throat, causing him to turn back around and face the front. His girlfriend, however, found this as her opportunity to speak, "Excuse me if this is bad timing, but you're kind of a hypocrite. Weren't you the one who said that fighting was stupid?"

     "Shut up Rachel," Kurt snapped from the otherside of the room, grabbing his things and walking to the empty seat next to the redhead, sitting next to her. The Hummel leaned closer to her, wanting only her to hear him, "Thank you, you didn't have to, but I really appreciate it. I just hope you didn't get into too much trouble."

     Faye finally broke eye contact with the wall and looked to Kurt who gave her a small smile and rubbed her back gently. Not finding any strength to talk out of fear that her voice would shake and crack, the redhead simply smiled back before running her thumb over her bruising knuckles.

     It was the day of the wedding and all of the glee club had found rooms in the back of the church, all of them getting into their wedding attire and finishing the final touches on their hair and makeup. In one of the rooms, Sabrina Hastings was adding nearly an entire bottle of hairspray to her daughter's hair who coughed loudly and swatted at her mother.

     The two Hastings girls continued lightly smacking each other's hands away before the mother gave up. Setting the can down, Sabrina looked at her daughter through the mirror and smiled admirably at her, "I'm so proud of you, Faye."

     Faye groaned and rolled her eyes, "Mom."

     "No, really, you've been through a lot and you've done a lot of bad things but you have raised above all of that. I'm glad you joined this club, I can see it's making you happier."

     The teenager looked down at her nails, still trying to hide the bruised knuckles from her mom before looking her mom in the eyes, "I'm trying. For you, I want you to be proud of me."

     "I will always be proud of you honey, you're my baby," Sabrina states, holding her daughter's face in her hands. The moment was cut short when a knock sounded on the door. Santana peaked her head in and smiled at the two women, "Hey, the ceremony is about to start."

     The oldest of the three jumped up quickly, "Oh! That's my que, I'll see you ladies out there. Good luck!"

     "Thank you, Ms. Hastings," Santana laughs as the woman rushes out of the room to find a seat. The Lopez girl turns back to the younger redhead with a tilted head, "You look nice. You reek of hairspray though."

     "Yeah," Faye chuckled, walking toward the Lopez girl, "My mom was suffocating me in here."

     Santana snorted before stopping the redhead from leaving the room, "Hey, listen, what you did for Kurt-."

     "I know what I said to Rachel and I still stand by it, even if that makes me a hypocrite."

     The Latina girl shook her head, "No, I will never agree with that dwarf. I just wanted to say that; it was really cool of you, to stick up for your friend like that."

     Taken back by the confession, Faye cleared her throat, unsure what to say, "Um, thanks."

     "Besides, you looked really badass. I mean who knew a girl as small as you could take down a jock in one hit!"

     Faye laughed with Santana before leading her out of the room and closer to where the other members of the New Directions were. The Lopez girl looked at her dance partner who was grinding the air, attempting to make Artie laugh but instead was making the boy uncomfortable. Santana quickly turned to Faye once more, "You don't have a dance partner."

     "Yeah, I know. There's an uneven amount of us, but Kurt said I can either join him and Mercedes or I can dance solo, so I'll be okay."

     "Dance with me," Santana offers quickly as the music begins. The girl turns to Puck, "Puckerman, you're dancing solo. I'm dancing with Faye."

     "What?"

     "Deal with it," was all Santana said to the boy before grabbing Faye's hand and dancing with her down the aisle. The sight confused some, and excited others.

     The wedding was beautiful, tear-jerking, and filled with an insane amount of love. The reception had began as Mr. Shue sang Sway while Burt and Carole danced together on the well lit floor. Faye watched the two with a fond smile on her face, a laugh escaping her lips as Santana shimmied her shoulders. From afar, Sabrina watched her daughter and felt her heart flutter with happiness at the sight of Faye smiling for the first time in what felt like forever.

     "And now I'd like to introduce one of the best men; Finn Hudson," Mr. Shue announced in the mic causing everyone to applaud as Finn rose from his seat and walked to the center of the floor. A waiter walked up to the tall boy, handing him a microphone and a glass filled with a non-alcoholic beverage.

     "Hi, uh, thank you. Best man. Right. Uh, I want to propose a toast to my mom; who is awesome. I mean somehow, even without one in the house, you taught me what it means to be a man. In glee club, whenever two of us got together, we got a nickname. Rachel and I are finchel. Rachel and Puck were puckleberry. And today, two new unions were formed. Furt."

     "He couldn't have called them Kinn," Faye muttered to Santana, causing the girls to giggle lightly to themselves, Quinn looking at them before placing her attention back on Finn.

     "You and me, Kurt. We're brothers from another mother. And quite frankly, no one else has shown me as much as you what it means to be a man. And over the past few weeks, uh, some stuff's gone down. And I haven't manned up like I should've. From now on? No matter what it cost me, I got your back, okay? Even if it means getting a slushie in the face every now and then."

     Everyone smiled at the boy, some with tears in their eyes from the heartfelt message, "Kurt, you put this entire wedding together by yourself. So as a thank you, I had the glee club put together a little number in your honor."

     With the song, Just the Way You Are beginning to play, the New Direction stood from their seats. Faye squeezes Kurts shoulders as she passes him. As the song continues, everyone joins the glee club on the dance floor, it was a beautiful night for a beautiful group of people.

     Faye sat in front of Sue, the woman who had called the redhead down to her office during first period to inform her of a change of events. Before Sue could say anything, Faye leaned forward, "So, how was your wedding? Any objections?"

     "One; it seems like redheads love to ruin things," Faye scoffed but it was followed by a smile. Sue looked down at the girl before turning her head, her own small smile leaving her face.

     "There's been a change in plans," The Hastings girl tilted her head in confusion waiting for Sue to continue, "Karofsky is coming back to school."

     Standing up from her seat, the redhead felt her heart drop, "What? But you said he got expelled, I don't understand!"

     "Okay put the fist away, red. I tried, but without proof that he threatened Kurt's life, he cannot be expelled permanently."

     Sitting back down, Faye shook her head, "Oh, my God, Kurt."

     "I see the problem, kid, I really do, that's why I'm going to keep a lookout. I won't let anything happen to him."

     The redhead stared out the window for a moment before looking the woman in the eyes, "You need to tell his parents about Dalton Academy. They have a zero tolerance policy for bullying, Kurt loved it there. He needs to go to Dalton."

hiii, i've been gone for two
months but i'm back
and with the longest chapter yet.

What are your thoughts?
our girl faye is a little violent,
but karofsky deserved it.

and thoughts on the Faye and Santana friendship?

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me.
Xoxo
viviana <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
119K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
35.5K 657 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
37K 552 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...