๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“†ฉ๐ค๏ฟฝ...

By ahdjshr

โI would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.โ ๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ... More

โ˜พแด˜สŸแด€ส sแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พแด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€สŸแด‹โ˜ฝโœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พส™แด€แด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดsโ˜ฝ โœ”๏ธŽ
โ˜พแดษชสŸแด‹sสœแด€แด‹แด‡โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด… ษขแดœสโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ 2
โ˜ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽษดแด โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜พส€ษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แดs แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แดŠแด€-แด แดœโ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜พส™ส€ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ฝ
โ˜พษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแด…แด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›โ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดแดแด แด‡ แด€แดกแด€สโ˜ฝ
โ˜พแดŠแดœsแด› แดœsโ˜ฝ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
โ˜พา“ส€แด€แดœแด…โ˜ฝ
โ˜ ๏ธŽแด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡โ˜ ๏ธŽ
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
GOODBYE!

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2

6.7K 195 32
By ahdjshr

ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
𝟲.𝟯𝟳

        Annabelle walked over to the weapons and began looking through it. She picked up the crossbow and aimed it at a vase. Her eyes squint as she releases and the vase shattered then the arrow hit the wooden walls making her smile.

"Impressive." Elijah nodded and she smiled lightly at him.

Kol sped inside with a body over his shoulder, he harshly placed it on the ground. "That was fast." Rebekah spoke in surprise and Annabelle nodded in agreement, glancing at Stacey with major hesitance and she shifted uncomfortably at the sight of her sister.

"Oh, but I took my sweet time. I like to savor the moment." Kol winked at Annabelle suggestively and she rolled her eyes as the others grimaced. "Where do we put the bomb? Do we cut his stomach, place it inside of him then heal him?"

Annabelle had noticed that Kol had gone back to his usual playful demeanor and if she was being completely honest, she enjoyed it because it reminded her of her witch days. But, also his caring demeanor was nice and it mads him more tolerable. She remembered the words her mom told her. Of course, she wanted to do whatever her mom wanted her to do as her final wishes but she still needed time to focus on herself.

"Thats a thought." Bonnie nodded her head slightly.

Klaus and Damon didn't waste a minute. Klaus grabbed a knife while Damon got the bomb.

"Ahem, I was thinking we tuck it in his clothes." Annabelle interrupted while Stacey shifted making Rebekah and Annabelle raise a brow. "But, two points for creativity."

"Darling, there's no fun in that." Kol took the knife from Klaus and ripped open the guys shirt then slit his stomach open making Annabelle grimace as Damon slipped on the bomb.

As if it was a routine, Kol bit into his wrist and shoved it in he mans mouth, forcing the unconscious man to swallow it with an annoyed look. Once it slid down the mans throat, Kol stood up, looking to Elijah who gave him a handkerchief.

"Do you always carry that?" Annabelle asked.

"You must always be prepared, Annabelle." Elijah smiled while she blinked.

"Prepared to put a bomb insi— you know what, I feel like knowing would just be much more worse than anything i could imagine, so, never mind." Annabelle murmured.

"Now what?" Elena asked, changing the subject and they look to the body.

"We leave him in the middle of nowhere. His first instinct will be for him to call his boss which is Tony and you know the rest of the plan. Their all so... predictable." Annabelle squinted her eyes, deep in thought as her eyes cross to Stacey than flickered to Stefan.

"And it's all too easy. I've met hunters before, they would keep the bodies." She kept her eyes trained on Stacey. "They left Stefans body because they knew you would come back to me... because they have another witch or more on their side. Of course, most witches hate vampires. It's all so..."

"What are you mumbling about over there?" Damon asked and everyone continued to stare at her as Stacey looks panicked.

In a second, Annabelle snapped her head towards Stacey and flickered her wrist making her neck snap. "Bloody hell?!" Rebekah questioned, speeding to Annabelle but Klaus held her back.

"Call Bonnie and Katherine! Make them come back, now!" Annabelle yelled at Elijah who looked at her with confusion but pulled out his phone and she looked to the hunter dead body.

"Her phone is turned off."

"Rebekah, you were right. When Kol got the body, it was all too fast. That's what they wanted, that's not a..that's not a real hunter, they used a innocent human." Annabelle whispered. "They already planted a bomb in him a bomb to kill us with—" she paused, a look of realization falling over her. "Motus!" The door flew open and the body went outside, as if one cue, it exploded.

"Love, would you like to share your little investigation?" Kol asked impatiently as everyone looked panicked.

"Tony or one of this hunters are hiding inside Staceys body. They didn't try to kill her, they got in her body. They didn't take Stefans body because they wanted to make sure I was a witch with vampires. They were hiding behind the Mikaelsons mansion or did some spell. They used Stacey to get all the information, now they must have gotten ahold of Bonnie and Katherine which means...we have to go over to the warehouse, they have Bonnie and Katherine. But placing in their body means they have many many men or at least three witches."

elena blinks. "And you got all of this from... them being predictable?"

Stefan stood up with a sigh as they all ignore the doppelgänger. "This ring, it belongs to Bonnie, you'll be able to track her."

Annabelle took it and bought her bag out, pulling out a map and candles. She lit the candles with her magic and sliced her hand then put the ring next to the map. "Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem." She chanted but nothing happened. "They made them untraceable...."

"There's another spell, you won't get the exact location but you'll get images of where they might be." Kol told her.

Annabelle smiled. "The object locator spell, of course." She closed her eyes. "Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum." She chanted and images of Bonnie and Katherine tied up with chains. She immediately recognized them.

The same chains Beatrice used on Jeremy.

"Elena!" Annabelle stood up. "The witch house— where you put the stakes."

Elena quickly nodded. "We can't go in cars, they must be waiting for us. Since all of you are vampires, you could speed yourself there. I'll place an invisibility spell on all of you. Rebekah, you have to stay here and keep an eye out for Stacey. Once we kill them, Stacey will be back to her normal self. I'll use the same boiling spell once we reach there."

Rebekah didn't protest. Annabelle looked to Kol and he nodded at her making her mirror his movements. "Invisique." She whispered and once everyone realized they were invisible, they grabbed weapons and sped away.

They all snuck around, noticing that they can see each other but no one else could. "They can't hear us." Annabelle spoke as they stood outside the warehouse. "Nor they can see us. Watch your step, their might be traps."

They all nodded and a hunter walked out with a gun, leaving the door opened. They quickly hurry in and see Katherine against the wall, unconscious, with a stake in her stomach, arms and thighs and Bonnie, also unconscious on the ground.

Everyone looked to Annabelle expectedly and she resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Invisique." She mumbled making both Katherine and Bonnie turn invisible. "Elijah, take Bonnie and Katherine back then hurry back here."

Elijah decided not to waste time. He removed the stakes from Katherine and picked up the two girls, sped back to the boarding house, left them on the couch. Rebekah and Stefan quickly got up and Elijah sped back to the warehouse.

"Where did they go?" Tony asked as all the hunters walk out of the room and they all look to the warlock. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, all of you are a bunch of dumbasses to not lock the door. Now they took our leverage and left." The warlock rolled his eyes.

Annabelle smirked, knowing they have the upper hand. "Motus." A saw flew over to a hunter and he went against the wall, the axe chopping off his lower body making the others jump.

"Bit brutal." Kol laughed.

Just then, the hunters felt their blood boiling and felt like they were going to explode making them fall to their knees and groan. "Making you all invisible is using enough energy, please hurry!" She breathed.

The vampires quickly nodded and began fighting. The warlock tried to run but Annabelle put her hand out and made herself visible. She caught the warlock and took his arm making him panic as she began chanting. She looked at him.

"A witch with a vampire, you are an embarrassment to the witches and warlocks." The warlock spat, knowing Annabelle is taking his magic away.

"Heretic, actually and I'm not with anyone." She corrected. "Well, now you aren't a witch." She revealed. "I didn't want to do this but you messed with my sister. No one gets away with that." She chanted and heard his heartbeat slowing down into nothing.

Klaus walked out of a room, holding an unconscious body. "He's out like a daze. I'm taking he's the one possessing your sisters body which means he dies." Without hesitation, Klaus pulled his heart out.

Annabelle sighed and looked at the bodies with a frown and she nodded. "I guess our job is done." She mumbled, rubbing her temples as she yawned.

"Some of them got away."

"Not surprised."

so, someone asked me why everyone was against kol before i edited the story but they deleted their comment. Still, i'd like to explain.

in the hospital, annabelle was supposed to reject him because her mom is dying. kol, out of anger, went all like 'so that's the problem, i'll just make her immortal' or something similar and he fed aurelia his blood, snapped her neck.

she didn't feed and died.

so. that's covers it up. i edited the entire story cause it was TOO toxic for my liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 23.2K 33
โI would've given the moon if it meant to have you back, darling.โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ, ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ...
428K 5.7K 146
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ณ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ ____________________________________________ ๐–๐‡๐Ž : ๐‘ซ...
88.6K 2.1K 20
๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ, ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐™๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด›แด‡า“แด€ษด Sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡'s แดษดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs KสŸแด€แดœs Mษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด's แด›แดกษชษด sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. Kแด€ส€แด€...
90.7K 2.2K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...