Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Height
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Ball
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
10 minutes
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Small Peek, Big Consequences
Table
Paint
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

Food

40.3K 987 60
By Meraki_Kri

"So now what?"

I ask as I stuff my mouth with the fried rice. I was so hungry. As soon as I saw the food, I crashed on it.

Don't blame me. I lost my virginity yesterday afternoon, then we both slept till the morning and then today morning, I shifted.

"You are the Luna, so you come and live with me and we both rule Lycious together" he says as he stands in front of me, with the counter separating us.

And with that I slow my chewing and look at him.

My eyebrows lifted up and I leaned back on the chair biting my lip.

I looked at him, "That's huge. I mean yesterday I was just a simple person with no genetic species, and today I am the Luna"

His eyes softened and he came around the counter, he picked me up and placed me on the end of the counter and hugged me.

I hugged him back and I calmed down, his heartbeat was enough to give me a good feeling. He took in a deep sniff.

"It will be ok; you will get used to it" it is when I felt a uncomfortable in my teeth.

"Cephalus, I am feeling very uncomfortable in my gums", he pulled back and I rub my hands on my cheeks in order to cam myself.

"That is because your wolf wants to mark her mate"

"M-m-my wolf?"

"Yes"

I looked at him in shock.

"As you are a wolf or a Lycan, you will always have your wolf with you in your mind. And when she comes out your normal side will go in unconscious, and she will take over and you won't feel anything."

"So, when will I talk to her?"

"You have just turned, so maybe tonight or by tomorrow, in your dreams she will come and be there with you. Currently she is taking over your new Lycan mind and your adjusting body. Don't be scared, she will be your most loyal and trustworthy companion. Forever. Just like me" and I look at him in awe.

And I felt my gums pain a bit more and I open them up.

"Ahh... look at you, your teeth are out" he says as he softly holds my gums and I open my mouth. He sees them and smiles a bit.

"So, can I mark you?" I ask nervously as even I wanted him to be mine. I know it was early, but it all felt right and my gut said it was right.

"I'm only yours"

I smile and I hug him. He keeps his chin on my head and his hands engulf me in his warmth. And I was hugging him too. Taking him all in. His beautiful and alluring smell.

"So how do I go about it?" I ask.

He pulled away again and smirked, "Just go with the flow" and I look at him questioning.

"Well, I am hungry"

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I ate and you didn't. what do you want? I can make it" I say as I try to get off.

He held my waist in a tight grip. "I'm hungry for you" and with that I felt electric shivers run all over my body.

"I know that we have mated fully, and I took things slowly, now I want you to keep a safe word" he says as he bends down and taking in my scent and kisses to me.

"Pink" I breathe out.

"Pink it is" and just like that he rips open his shirt that he made me wear and I was just sitting there with my new black panties on.

I screeched and I pulled him in order to hid my nakedness.

"What if someone comes?" he chuckled. He kisses my head and smoothens my hair, "No one will dare to come in front of my at this moment. No staff or guards are here love. They know that I need to spend time with my mate. Males are very possessive of their mates, especially when they first find them"

And with that even rips open my panties and I gasp with the friction caused on my pussy. And I moan and I try to close my legs, but since he was in the middle, I entrapped him between my legs. He bent down more, "Relax" and with that he pushed me and I lean on my elbows and my breasts push out and he slaps them and I jerk.

"Beautiful" and with that he comes face to face with my pussy. He takes in a deep breath sniff and I whimper. I closed my eyes and waited for him to attack, but then I left him leave me and I looked at him shocked.

I gulped and I slowly closed my legs feeling cold due to being exposed on my wet clit.

"Close those legs, and I will tie you up, and fuck you hard but not allow you to cum" he says. I quickly open my legs more, exposing myself to him. I felt myself cream more and I clenched myself. He walked to the refrigerator and took out the chocolate syrup and I looked at him weirdly.

He closed it and came to me. He opened it up and drizzled it right on my clit and I pushed it out more and moaned.

I felt every single drop of the chocolate on me. And I event felt it mix with my juices, and I closed my eyes in that cool sensation.

His mouth suddenly latches onto me and I gasped as I held his hair and my head fell back and I moaned loudly. He licked the entire strip and sucked on it hardly. He was taking out my soul and I was happily giving it to him.

It was getting to much, he held my thighs and opened them more and I felt myself getting close.

"Alpha" I moaned out unconsciously and he stopped. And I let out a voice of annoyance as I open my eyes and I look down.

He slowly gets up and looked at me and his eyes were back. And this aroused me more. I was so deep into it that I had no shame at all, and I wanted more.

"What did you just call me?" he asks with his voice deep.

I got up and with my newly found confidence, I pushed my breasts on him and I pulled him on me by holding his shoulders. With that my wet, open pussy met with his covered hard dick and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Alpha" I moaned out again in his ear. And within seconds he slammed his dick into me and I screamed out in pleasure.

His pace of animalistic and I was a mess. His hand grasped my hair tightly as he slammed into me again and again. Faster than normal.

I could feel his every vein and his head inside of me. Of how he stretched me and how my muscles clenched on itself as if it were made for him to ruin.

I felt myself getting close and I felt my teeth elongate and I kept my mouth on his neck and as soon as I felt my high, I bit him and the pleasure seeped all over me but I kept my mouth on his neck. He left my hair and engulfed me in a hug while keeping himself inside me and I felt him giving me a big release as I felt his cum drip from inside me even from my clogged hole.

I felt the metallic taste on my tongue and I withdrew myself. I felt my teeth going back. And when I withdrew myself, I saw him with his eyes closed and he looked up with his eyes closed and his moaned and purred softly and I closed my eyes in the sweet rhythm.

I opened my eye to feel him twitch inside of me with his every last drip of semen inside of me and I clenched myself around him harder to feel that attack of semen inside of me.

He adams apple bopped up and down and I kissed him on it. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"That was amazing. You were amazing and only you can make me cum like that" and I smile at him weakly.

He took himself out and I left emptiness inside me and I whined in his loss of touch. He chuckled a bit, and he kissed my head, "I am waiting for you to get used to me, then, once you are ready, I will fuck you all day and night, till you can still feel me for days"

---------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4M 667K 44
❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only 60% of book is free / Sample only Red...
2.8K 175 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...
108K 3.5K 52
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
20.5K 217 27
𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...