Secrets| Dabi x black reader βœ“

By LUVVME101

your the wife of Touya Todoroki known as Dabi. you just found out about his secret life being the head of the... More

His Secret
Chaos
Chaos Pt 2
Parenthood
Alone Time
Events
Stress..
Bad bitch
Change
Couple goals
The B word
Stay
Lesson Learned
Moving Day
Birthday Chaos
Unexpected Surprise
Morning Sickness
Day in a life
Birthday Girl
Family Issues
More SecretsοΏΌ
Thought's
Therapy
Again!?
Memories
Bed Rest
Gender Reveal?
Dylan's Day?
Appreciation
Need You
A Day in the Life
Secrets

Apology

1.1K 22 46
By LUVVME101

I'm adding myself in this story keep a lookout for the name Imani

You woke up feeling the worst you have ever felt in years from crying all night, you went downstairs finding your father and Dream in the kitchen "hey dad" you say in a low tone "hey hunny,you look tired" he said handong you some coffee "I've been crying all not last night and my wrist hurts so fucking much" you said picking up Dream "what happened" he asked "me and Touya got into a disagreement about me getting a tattoo" you sighed "That sum dumb shit to argue about" your dad laughed "I know right but things got a little physical" you said with a high pitched voice "what do you mean" he asked "well he called me a bitch and I punched him and then he pulled me down on the floor with him and just squeezing my wrists" you said "I'm not even finna get in y'all's relationship but y'all need to fix whatever's going on because what the hell why are y'all arguing over a tattoo" he said "well he doesn't want to look at ink on my body which is such a dumb ass excuse from him" you said "if you need some time to yourself let me know because I can always take Dream with me" "Thanks father" you gave your dad a hug then went upstairs to start your day.

With Touya

He slept over at an ally from a different Mafia's house, with him and his wife.

Yes I simp for a damn fish and,Gil is too fine kay 🥴

He woke up hearing talking from downstairs "Dummy that's not how you do it, move move" Touya got downstairs seeing Gil and his wife Imani in the Kitchen "Sorry sorry love but you're the one who didn't give me any directions on this you know" he said "what are y'all doing" Touya asked "none of your business Idiot" Imani said "be nice now" Touya rolled his eyes and sat down "You know you need to fix what you and yo wife have going on because Imani's been more grumpy since yesterday" Gil said biting into a muffin "She won't answer her" Imani quickly stepped out the kitchen and slapped Touya upside the head "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR I ALREADY GOT A BLACK EYE" he yelled "Nigga the reason she didn't answer is because you was calling her at 4 fuckin 30 in the morning dumb ass" she said "so what am I supposed to do" Gil had to hold Imani back from hitting Touya ok once more "You have to talk to her in person idiot" Touya got up and put on his shoes "Where you goin without breakfast" "bout to get some tulips".

Back to you and time skip✨

You and Dream were about to have a shopping day today so you wanted to water matching outfits (forgot to say Dream's like probably two months old)

After you got Dream all dressed you headed out the door. Before you could get to your car you see Touya out of breath with a bouquet of tulips "what the hell, what do you fucking want now" you said walking to your car "I want to apologize for yesterday" he said walking behind you "well I don't accept your shitty apology" you said closing the car door "Y/n please" he pulled you close to him "let me the fuck go my wrists hurt from you I still don't wanna talk to you nigga" you pushing him of you "Y/n let me talk alright" "no" you got into your car and started it up, he opened the door and sat in the passengers seat "Dude get out let me spend time with my daughter" you said "you mean our daughter" he said "Touya if we talk when I get home will you please get out" "deal but can I have a kiss" you chuckled and pulled him in for a kiss. Dream started babbling real loud making y'all stop kissing and get back focused "right you tell him Dream get the fuck out the car ugly" you said "oh really that's how we doing this aight bet" he said getting out the car.

Laterrr

You and Dream got the mall finally and now it was time to shop,you got her out the car and put her in a stroller "alright muffin let's go" you said walking away.
You and Dream were having a blast, you went into toy stores getting shit she didn't need at all, lot's of clothes, and you even got some lingerie. You went into Chanel to get some purses "Oo I really like this one here" you said to yourself "are you having issues ma'am" a worker said "no I'm not thank-you sir" you said turning around seeing a handsome black male

'fuck, Y/n your married kept it under control' you thought to yourself "you have a very beautiful daughter I just love her white hair" he said "aw thank you very much, oh and I'm ready to buy these" you said walking up to the counter "alright, I hope I can see you again here" he said winking at you, you smiled and walked out the store. You Finally got the mall getting back into your car with Dream "you have fun today muffin" you said kissing her forehead, you got in the car and drove off.

With Touya

Touya was in the kitchen finishing up dinner, somehow he figured out how to season everything right "wow that was a lot she better be glad I love her" he said putting his hair in a bun, he even made rice balls for it too. He heard the garage door opening and knew it was you, he stepped into the garage and opened the door for you "why you trying so hard Touya" you said taking his hand "I'm not the fuck you talkin bout" he said "yeah whatever now get those bags from the backseat and the trunk" you said getting Dream out her car seat "why fucking buy so much damn" he asked "because I wanted to plus I didn't even get a tattoo be grateful" you said getting another bag.

You walked inside smelling the magnificent smell of Shrimp alfredo "babee I know you did not make this" you said going into the kitchen "yes I did, do you like it" Touya asked "I actually do, thank you-oo  someone's gettin sleepy" you said turning your head to Dream "did she already eat" you nodded and walked upstairs along with Touya. Y'all went to her room and put Dream in her crib, you looked over to Touya who was just rubbing Dream's stomach 'fuck that man bun sexy as hell' you bit your lip and walked out the room going back downstairs.

Smut⚠️

Not long after Touya came down and sat across from you "why'd you leave babe" he asked putting a plate in front of you "umm no reason" you said "oh shit you made rice balls too" you said picking one up "yeah bite into it" Touya said sitting back down with you "are you gonna eat or just  starve Y/n" he asked "that's not my name bitch" you said getting an attitude "well Y/n M/n Todoroki are you gonna fucking eat" (M/n-middle name of you got one but if not just think of a name) he said "well I'm not really hungry for food" you got up from your chair and walked over to Touya "the hell-" you sat on his lap and started grinding on him and kissing his neck "Oo your bold today-shit" he said grabbing your thighs.

He picked you up and went to y'all's room dropping you on the bed, he burned whole on your clothes ripping them off you "I'll get you another one darling" he leaned in giving you a kiss and started rubbing on you clothed clit "ah~fuck" you moaned, he rubbed faster and faster making you moan so loud "fuck babe you're so sexy keep moaning for me" he said sliding your underwear down, he went down and slurping your pussy "FUCK Touyaa keep going shit~" you moaned. He ate you out fast and slow then he lifted his head up giving you a kiss, he pulled down his pants and took off his shirt "just wait here love" he said walking to the closet and pulled out a pink box, he walked back over to you with a vibrator and put it in you on high max "FUCK" you yelled.

He smirked and slapped his dick on your entrance before putting it in, you were moaning like crazy from the pleasure he was giving you, his thrust were getting at a faster pace "you like that you little bitch" you nodded "I know you fucking do baby I know you do" you clawed his back scratching nonstop, your walls started to clench around him "not yet baby" he said pushing the vibrator out and flipping you on top of him "ride my face baby" you did as he said and felt him eating you out again "ssshhit Touyaa~" you moaned. He slapped your thighs giving them burn marks "cum for me love" you finally released letting out a moan "fuck Touya" he licked all the cum off you and got back on top of you "you forgive me now" you nodded, he picked you up and sat you down to pee while he ran a bath "I really needed that" you said "I bet you did but you're always so moody you know" he said putting bubbles in "I know that and I'm sorry I guess, I shouldn't have punched you" you said limping over to him "no I shouldn't had called you a bitch and shouldn't had argued over a tattoo" you kissed him on the cheek and got in the tub "where are you going Touya" you asked "Champagne" he said going downstairs.

Touya came back up with two glasses of champagne and got in the bath with you "we're bold for having sex while our daughter's sleeping"you said, he chuckled and gave you a kiss. After y'all got out on the bath y'all went back downstairs, Touya reheated the food and gave it back to you "you didn't bite into the rice ball" he said handing you one, you bit into it and tasted chicken "how's it taste" you gave a thumbs up while still eating "now taste the alfredo" you tasted it and it tasted better than the rise ball "holy shit".

You both went back upstairs and cuddled for the rest of the night while watching a movie "I gotta tell you something" Touya said "what is it" "I'm leaving for work for like 2 weeks" you sat up and just looked at him "well if your leaving soon let's spend all the time we have left with Dream alright" he nodded and kissed you, after some time y'all finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 616 16
| 𝙸'πš•πš• πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽ πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 πšžπš™πšπšŠπšπšŽ | When he was kidnapped, instead of forcing him to join, the league decides the best option would to...
83.9K 2K 28
"Long time no see Izuku" What happens when Bakugo and Izuku break up because Izu is pregnant. Bakugo doesnt want the baby but izu does so they split...
2M 89K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
66.7K 579 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*