My Stripper Mate

By Subconscious_Suicide

His hands gently caressed down the sides of my arms, igniting a fire I thought had been dead a long time ago... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note
Original Version
Check This

Chapter 21

3.5K 114 6
By Subconscious_Suicide

The blissful afternoon sun danced over our skin. We laid chest to chest, smiling contently at each other, wishing time could freeze. I glanced up at wilder to see his eyes half closed. His smile mimicked my own.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned teasingly.

"I'm thinking about how lucky I was to find you." He smiled down at me. I hummed in approval at his answer and leaned up to kiss him quickly. He tried to chase the kiss, but I pulled away, and pushed the covers off. It was 2 in the afternoon, and I figured it was about time to get out of bed. Pushing the covers from my body, I climbed out of bed and marched down to the to the kitchen. I would hear Wilder's grumbles as I walked farther and farther away from him, but I didn't pay any mind to him. He was quick to join me after throwing on some gym shorts.

"What kind of food do you have here?" I questioned as I looked through the cupboards. From what I could tell he didn't shop frequently for this place, not that he would need to, as I could see the dust bunnies in the daylight.

"Well, I may have some cans in that cupboard." He said while scratching the back of his neck with one hand and pointing to a different cabinet with the other. I let out a frustrated huff and marched to the cupboard. I pulled out a couple cans of sweet potato, beans, and tomatoes.

"Wilder, this expired 4 years ago." I let out a horrified gasp while dramatically pinching the cans between two fingers and throwing them into the garbage.

"Let's go out for lunch." He chuckled and reached out for my hand. I intertwined my fingers with his and followed him back up the stairs. He changed into some clothes he kept at the cabin, while I put on my clothes from the day before. After we had both changed and brushed up, we headed out the front door.

"Where's the car?" I looked around searching for the vehicle we had driven to the cabin.

"I had one of the pack members come get it." He stated as if it were completely obvious.

"What? Why?" I asked turning to look at him in confusion.

"I'm all the transportation we need, plus I like keeping this place a secrete. Few pack members know this place exists, and of the few that do, less know where it is located. I'd like to keep it that way. A car outside only means residence." He explained. I nodded in understanding, but that didn't mean I wasn't frustrated with his decision. I turned away as he started to pull his t shirt and pants off. I could hear the distinct sound of cracking bones before I decided it would be safe to turn around. I smiled noticing the nice pile of folded clothes he had left for me to collect. I plucked them from the forest floor, and climbed on top of his back. He stood and started to jog through the woods. As much as I hated to admit, I loved feeling the wind through my hair and the smell of forest in the air. I leaned into him, to decrease wind resistance, but also to notify him that he could speed up. As if he could hear my thoughts, he sped up his pace through the woods.

The run didn't last much longer, much to my disappointment. We arrived at the edge of the forest, and he leaned down to allow me access to solid ground. I climbed down and set his clothes on the floor. His bones cracked once more, and I turned just in time to see him pulling his shirt over his head.

"Ready, princess?" He questioned teasingly.

"Ready, princess." I mocked him in a funny voice, leaving him to erupt in laughter. It was contagious as I started to chuckle myself.

"Lets go." He mumbled, still laughing to himself. He took hold of my hand and we walked out of the woods.

Our journey took us to a small town nestled in the middle of the forest. I quiet enjoyed walking up and down the main street. Small shops littered the streets with clothes and food. Each shop had it's own unique style, and I couldn't get enough of this little town. We walked around, until we found a cute little restaurant to eat at. It was an early dinner or late lunch, but I was sure that the left overs would make a great late night snack.

"Wilder, what does marking do?" I hadn't felt different other than the small freckles that had appeared on my neck. He looked at me puzzled before finally answering.

"I'm not sure how marking effects humans, but I know I can feel the bond much stronger now. For wolves, it means heat, and because I am an alpha, I assume you will have a heat. It also allows werewolves to hear each other's thoughts, and read each others emotions more easily." He smiled at me slyly.

"So you can hear my thoughts?" I was nervous to hear the answer.

"Yes, but there is no need to be nervous." He smiled at me knowingly. My eyes went wide at his response.

"Is there any way to block you from reading my mind?" I questioned hopefully. He furrowed his eyebrows, debating with himself on answering that question.

"Yes, and I will teach you how, but promise me that you won't use it against me for any reason unless you absolutely must." He said reaching out to place his hand on mine. I could feel his trust seeping into my body, and I suddenly understood what he meant by reading emotions easier.

"I promise." I smiled back at him. He helped me put the barrier in my mind to block him from reading my thoughts, and I immediately let him reenter my mind once I had learned.

"Let me try reading your thoughts." I smiled cheekily at him. He smiled back giving me the go ahead. I tried my hardest, but I came up with nothing. Maybe that was something humans just couldn't do. We continued talking, until we were both full and ready to leave. As we exited the restaurant, a car pulled up in front of us. The man stepped out of the drivers seat, and started walking towards us. I ducked behind Wilder, but he just smiled at me.

"That's my car, baby. We're going to head back home." He smiled and pulled me out from behind him. The driver nodded at me in respect, before taking my leftovers and putting them in the front seat next to him. Wilder helped me into the back, before climbing in after me.

We started our journey home, but as we were getting closer, Wilder requested that the driver pull off to the side of the road. He slid out of the car and walked to my side, helping me out. After thanking the driver, he took my hand and walked into the woods. It was getting late, but the sun was still hanging low in the sky.

"I'm going to shift." He warned, and let go of my hand. I was trying to read his thoughts, but I couldn't figure out how. I didn't even realize that he had shifted until I felt his cold nose against my exposed ankle. I giggled and bent down to pick up his pile of clothing. Climbing back onto his wolf, I made sure to enjoy our ride around the woods. I didn't know where we were until I noticed the curtain of vines that hung at the entrance to our cave.

I climbed off his back, and immediately headed for the familiar cave. Wilder was quick to shift back, throw his clothes on, and join me on our climb to the cave. We entered, and I noticed nothing had changed. The sun had set just a few minutes before we arrived, but I wasn't complaining once he turned on the small lamp beside the bed.

"I didn't want to take you home to my sister yet, I'm not fond of sharing." He growled and approached me like a predator does its prey.

"I like your sister, she's nice." I giggled out teasingly. He growled and pounced, pulling me close to his chest. I let out a loud laugh as we landed on the bed, bouncing a couple times, before the springs adjusted to our weight.

"She has a mate now, remember?" I questioned him while smiling against his chest. He hummed out in approval.

"Good thing too, now maybe she will be too busy to bother me and steal you." He mumbled out. I flicked his chin and huffed in disapproval.

"She was nice to me, and she treated me like a good friend." I huffed, before going to climb under the covers.

"Yeah, whatever." Wilder grumbled again before pulling off his shirt and shorts. He climbed into bed with me and pulled me tight against his chest. It wasn't long before I had fallen into a deep sleep.

I dreamt that I was in a field of flowers. Red, blue, purple filled my imagination. It was beautiful. My hair was pulled into a beautiful bun and I was wearing a long white sundress.

I stood and the flowers went up to my stomach. I may not be very tall, but the flowers were giant. I smiled widely looking around at all the beautiful flowers surrounding me. I took off in a sprint, running as fast as my legs would carry me. That's when I see him. Wilder standing there in a suit staring at me. I continue to run towards him. Joy filling my senses, but I couldn't reach him. It's like a glass wall was put right in front of me. Wilder is still smiling so I calmed down a little and smiled back. Suddenly hands shoot from the flowers and start to rip my clothes. Soon my dress is torn to shreds on the floor and I am left in my undergarments. Wilder just stands there, smiling. So I smile back in an attempt to calm myself.

After a long time of just staring I reach out again, there is no wall. Almost jumping with joy I run to Wilder, but this time when I get there it isn't Wilder anymore.

It's Noah. I see all of the beautiful flowers wilt away and in their wake grow weeds with nasty thorns. I hear a wretched laugh from Noah and I almost cry.

"You may have left me, but I will never leave you." Noah laughed and pushed me into the sharp thorns. Trying to grasp for air as I see my naked body bleed out, but I can't move. I try to scream, but I can't. With my last dying breath, I use for something I have wanted to say to the people I know for a long time. I have been beaten and bruised, but they cannot break my spirit.

"I-I." I struggle to get out. "I love you, Wilder. I need to tell all of my foster parents I love you. Without you, I wouldn't have found the love of my life. Wilder, I love you. Don't miss me when I'm gone. Find someone else who will love you just as much as I did." I struggle out before I die.

I shoot up from my horrifying sleep and look up the see the person I never wanted to see again.

Noah.

<>

Hey guys, I know it has been a while. I have been trying to work on finding myself again, and that's the honest truth. I wish I could have kept you up to date through the process, but I had lost my inspiration for writing. It has been a difficult time, but I am finally feeling myself again. It is good to be back to writing and I suddenly realized how much I missed talking to you all. I hope you enjoyed this update, and I apologize for the long period of silence.

Vote. Comment. Message me. Anything really.

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

7/15/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
86.5K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...