𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (ON BREAK)

By Taes_potathoe

The only time when a person in power gets afraid when there is someone else who is more powerful or equal to... More

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗
~𝟷̷~ 𝙽̷𝚎̷𝚠̷ 𝙱̷𝚎̷𝚐̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚗̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚐̷
~𝟸̷~ 𝙵̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚎̷𝚗̷𝚍̷𝚜̷
~4̷~ 𝙲̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚖̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚊̷𝚕̷
~𝟻̷~ 𝙶̷𝚒̷𝚛̷𝚕̷ 𝙵̷𝚛̷𝚘̷𝚖̷ 𝙼̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚑̷ 𝙲̷𝚕̷𝚊̷𝚜̷𝚜̷
~𝟼̷~ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚒̷𝚝̷ 𝚊̷𝚗̷𝚍̷ 𝚆̷𝚊̷𝚝̷𝚌̷𝚑̷!

~3̷~ 𝙰̷𝚗̷𝚐̷𝚎̷𝚕̷𝚜̷?

47 8 14
By Taes_potathoe

~3~ ANGELS?

After the homeroom hour and the first class ended, I'm ready for another class.

"As I promised, I'll buy you a new napkin," Jungkook said suddenly.

"Oh, you don't need to," I said to him.

"No no, I will," he said again, determinedly.

"Ok, if you say so," I said shrugging because if he really wants to then why not!

He was surely surprised that I don't convince him further. "What class do you have now?" he asked after few seconds.

"I don't know, I've to check my schedule" I replied and fetch the papers from my bag. As soon as I took my schedule out, Jungkook took it from me. As he was reading my schedule, a small pout formed on his face.

"What happened to you?" I ask him.

"You don't have any class with me and my hyungs together before lunch. Both of us only have 1 class more before lunch" he said sadly.

"Stop sulking," I said to him "At least all of us have classes together after lunch," I said to him as if it didn't matter that we were not in the same class, even though deep down it did- I also wished we were in the same classes.

"But you have one class together with my hyungs," he said to me.

A small "oh" came from my mouth as I nod my head slightly.

"Yes, but you have next class alone. But don't worry I'll guide you to your next class" he said with a smug look on his face.

"What's with your face?" I asked while getting up from my seat.

"Nothing" he shrugged and start collecting his things."Let's go!" he said.

As we walked to my next class, quite a few girls looked at me jealously and some students started whispering as we went by.

"I can't believe she's still alive"

"She's with Jungkook"

"Isn't he Jungkook?!"

All of a sudden the whispers stopped. I thought that they all just stopped because they have their classes, but I didn't notice Jungkook's glare at the students.

***

I entered the class I was most looking forward to - psychology. I wanted to know what exactly happens in the human mind. Why do they think different things? What causes a person to either give up their lives for the sake of someone else or murder someone for their own benefit?

***

After my 50 minutes psychology class I have mathematics. I didn't know where to go, so I asked a girl in my class if she knew.

"I don't know where that is, sorry" she answered and scampered off like a scared little rabbit. Everyone else in the class refused to acknowledge me and disappeared before I could ask them. I ended up asking my psychology teacher, hoping that he knows.

Lucky for me, my teacher did know and gave me the instructions on how to get there. I was thankful to him for his help s I really enjoyed his lesson more than I expected... I hope that the same will hold for the next class - math....a subject I don't like much, however, I need to study it for my dream job.

As I entered the classroom, the other students were chatting with each other, seeming to give me a curious look as I entered. I see an empty seat just before the last seat in the corner of the room. As I walked to it, I was shocked by what I saw.

Sitting in the very last seat of the next row were, I am at a loss for words on how to describe them....were they anime characters? Fallen angels? Dolls? Graphic models? I don't know, but surely they aren't human? I mean, I know Jungkook and my friends are extremely handsome, the most handsome I had ever met, but these guys were better again.

My mouth is open and I find myself unable to move. I can't believe that this is happening, but these boys really affected me. My stomach had butterflies and tickling in my heart. These guys are really something!

Both the boys were comparing their pinky fingers. One of them was looking just like an anime character, like he's made by computer. Just perfect! He had big eyes and a high nose, just like me, but he is way more attractive than me. His long eyelashes brushing on his cheekbone, giving him a godly look. When he smiled, his eyes formed two black curves in his pretty face and his smile is boxy. So cute and unreal and handsome!

And the other one was totally different from the previous one. His eyes were smaller than him and his cheeks are so squishy. He looks like mochi. The small nose was making him look just like a baby, but his lips tell an entirely different story. His full lips were plump and round, making him look like a cute baby when he pouts at the other boy. The cupid bow giving them almost a feminine look. I couldn't help but linger my eyes on his pretty face for few seconds.

These boys, sitting there, looked like angels staying on earth. 

My train of thoughts interrupted by a loud bang. I flinch at the sudden voice and look around for its source. On the front part of the class, a group of students was cheering for a boy who was doing some tricks to entertain the other students. Shaking my head, I move toward my seat.

I took my seat, releasing a deep breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. I turned to look at them one more time to see them giggling like small children do. Were they friends? I don't know, but I doubt that they are brothers by their looks.

I turned back to the front and sighed as the teacher came in. The class fell to silence and the teacher began her lesson. I was distracted by the two boys behind me, and so I kept glancing at them. They, however, were totally focused on the lesson.

||

Hello peeps, how are all of you doing??

This chapter was somehow hard because I don't know how to explain someone's features. I have to learn many things ಠ_ಠ

And for those who don't know, 'Hyung' means older brother, and it is use by males. Females don't use hyung, instead, they use 'Oppa.' 

Btw, here's how I imagined Kook pouting when he saw Haewon's schedule.

And his glare...

I would have had a heart attack by this ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ

I don't want u to die coz I care for y'all (A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶a̶s̶e̶)

I lub u <3

Borahae *Throws finger hearts toward you*

.....Lol I didn't knew that I've got a chapter on drafts already, Idk when I will update again *sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...