The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Від LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Більше

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 29

971 27 14
Від LightTheNight23

"Good Morning, sleeping beauties!" Ochako smiled, setting the warm plate of pancakes on the table. "I hope you all had a great night's rest, and solved some issues."

"Solved a lot, I think we will from now on take things on as a team and respectively help each other out." Izuku smiled, finding his place at the table and digging into some pancakes.

"About this spiked drink from last night," (y/n) began as she dug her fork into the pancakes only pulling two out.

"Is there more you know?" Katsuki asked. As he waited patiently for (y/n) to be done with the syrup.

"No, not really, but it just doesn't sit right in the back of my head." she confessed, but left a little lie hidden.

"It won't sit right for a while, someone tried to drug you, and who knows what would have happened next." Ochako said sipping on her coffee.

"I guess, can they get charged or put into jail for doing something like that? How would one find who they were? Or if they had an Idea of who it was could the proper steps be taken into finding out that person did it?" (y/n) dived deep as she munched on a pancake.

"You act as if you know who did it," Izuku said slowly.

"No," (y/n) said, paying more attention to her pancake. "I just want to be prepared for next time if there's a next time."

"Well I guess there are steps to be taken since it is illegal," Katsuki said brushing off the fact that he knew she was hiding a small detail.

"Well yes, it is an illegal act, even slipping alcohol into someone's drink without them knowing is illegal." Izuku started to sputter the information out since he was a nerd in this department, but that was only because he was a cop. He needed to know this stuff by heart most of the time. "They can be charged, fined, or arrested and serve jail time depending on the severity of the case."

"So what would my instance get?" (y/n) said getting more involved with the topic.

"So for instance yours could be a case where they get charged or a fine, but it could also be served with a nice case of jail time as well." Izuku told her.

"I get it." she took a gulp of her apple juice and thought for a second. "I need to talk to Kiri!"

She began to chew and throw food into her mouth shoveling it in as fast as she could.

"Last time you did this you choked!" Katsuki warned her but he was exactly right. Soon the coughing fit began and she was clutching her chest, but luckily her coughs were enough to knock the pancake loose.

"You always jinx me!" She complained and took a sip of chocolate milk allowing it to clear her tubes anymore.

"No, it's just to tell you what's really going to happen," Katsuki grumbled as he carefully munched on his food.

"Well I am done anyways, I'll be back!" She tossed the dishes into the sink and rushed to the door. "Thanks for the breakfast Ochako!"

"Your welcome!"

(y/n) crossed the hallway and rushed into the other apartment where she tugged Kirishima easy from his cup of coffee and the Indigo haired male along with the blond...

Wait a minute, Denki was nowhere to be found.

Well then she just pulled Kirishima from his coffee and his conversation with Hitoshi.

"What's going on?" he asked as he was quickly tossed into the room while she quickly turned around and locked the door.

"Mina sent me a message last night on the ride home!" (y/n) whispered to her friend with a lot of excitement. "And you have to promise to tell no one, promise me!"

Kirishima gave her one of those looks, he wasn't sure what he was promising too. What of the secret was a really bad one that someone needed to know? What if it was something about where she hid her secret stash of money? Or where she hid all his toothbrushes because he still can't find her secret army of toothbrushes he collects after going to the dentist.

"Oh man," He contemplated. (y/n) could see the wheels turning in his head, she could have sworn with how hard he was working in the ol' brain factory he might have caught on fire with how long it took him. "Fine, I promise!"

"Took you long enough!" She grumbled smiling at the fake red headed man. "So she sent me a message about who could have possibly drugged my drink. She believes she knows for a fact it was Jiro with how long she was stopped behind me facing my drink."

He was intrigued now.

"Obviously I believe it too, knowing Jiro." she said going on a rant. "But I don't want to blame people when it could have been anybody."

"I see," Kirishima said, rubbing his fake goatee.

"Yeah, good to have you on board." she smirked letting a sarcastic joke slip past her lips. Now here is where you come in, did you see anything? Even if you were facing the same direction as me."

Kirishima stopped as he thought hard about last night.

"Well I guess I did see her stop at that little end table last night for a few extra seconds." he said knowing fully well it had to be her. "She's obviously up to something."

And Kirishima was very right. Right now on the other side of that door Hitoshi was getting messages nonstop from Jiro threatening him and (y/n).

Messages that said:

"I recommend you stop talking to her or because of you her life can be very miserable."

"I know just how much that idiotic purple haired midget loves her, it would be a shame if I sent I'm her address and apartment number."

"You know what you have to do, stop talking to her and come back to me. I know you want nothing but the best for her."

"Don't think too hard, we know I can crumble her world in a second, all while making you look like the bad guy."

"All you have to do is stop talking to her, and I'll know if that's true or not."

These were the messages he was receiving nonstop, but he hated being ruled by her so he refused to open them or even follow her rules. He had tossed his phone to the side when the two walked out of the room.

"Thanks Kiri!" (y/n) giggled as she rushed out of the room. "You're the best!"

"Kittens already scheming?" Hitoshi asked, allowing a smirk to cover his lips and make him look as if he was flirting with her.

"24/7, Hi-Hi!" she told the man rushing into his arms and being enveloped by his scent and touch.

"Good morning," he whispered into her hair. "Things much better over there?"

Oh you bet they were so much better than what they were when the night was so late.

"A lot better, and I think you two had a part in that." she smiled. "So thanks!"

Hitoshi chuckled while Kiri gave her a thumbs up.

"That's what we are here for," Kiri told her as he stalked back into the bathroom to get ready to spike his hair back up so it wasn't in his eyes.

"What are you doing today?" (y/n) asked intrigued what his plans were. The man had to stop and think for a second, he wasn't sure himself.

"Well I guess I need to go get some fruit from the marketplace, wanna come?" he asked her, releasing her from his grasp slightly.

"Of course, a day with you Hi-Hi, I could never pass up." she smiled taking his hand and clutching onto it tightly out of excitement.

"I'm glad you feel the same Kitten." he spoke up walking with her to his bedroom where he grabbed his wallet and some shoes for his adventure with the girl. "Wanna call this a date?"

"A date?" she was confused, making a blush rise to her cheeks and an adorable look to form on her face. She was just too cute for her own good, and Shinso knew that. That's probably why he had such a hard time not flirting and teasing her all the time along with protecting her.  "If we're on the same page then sure."

"Of course we are kitten, being with you is the only thing I want." he reassured her, which gave her a big burst of ego.

"Well then that's all I want!" she smiled at him. Her heart finally felt complete just like it was meant to be all along. She rushed out of the apartment and into her own where she quickly grabbed a pair of shoes that would match her sundress for the day. Once she was done she walked out and came face to face with a smiling Shinso.

It wasn't often the man smiled, but as of recently it was happening more and more and Shinso had taken notice of that.

"Ready, Kitten?" he held his arm out for her to take which she gladly did.

"Of course!" she giggled and walked down the hallway and took the elevators. "I'm beginning to think you don't like the steps."

He snorted and looked down at her.

"You hit that right on," he told her, pressing his index finger on the button saying ground floor. "There's no shame in taking the elevator."

"If you say so," she rushed out and out of the apartment complex as fast as her legs could take her. Once that elevator door was open her feet took off in a hurry. She was obviously ready to let the sun soak into her skin.

"You're in a hurry," he tugged her closer and wrapped his arm around her.

"I'm excited, a new place I can get to see!" she said twirling around in his arm just like a folk dancer.

He couldn't help but laugh at her excitement. She really did get a kick out of traveling outside.

"They allow you out more often?" he asked her to allow her to twirl again letting her dress expand and follow her twirls movements.

"They see me as an adult now, so I believe so!" she skipped for a bit a new way of keeping up with Shinso's long strides because of his long legs.

"That's good, kitten, maybe now I know I can finally get down on one knee and propose to you." he smirked as he cracked the joke.

"You would marry me?" she stopped skipping and walked along beside him now, invested into his joke.

"Hell yes," he said, weaving around a person with her close to him. "Listen, any man is lucky to have you. God, I would feel like the best man ever if I got to be beside you for the rest of my life."

Her smile grew a thousand times bigger. She couldn't contain the happiness from coming out and being on full display.

"Hitoshi," she mumbled just above a whisper, still staring into his beautiful indigo eyes.

"What, you wouldn't want to marry me?" he joked around.

"Of course not, I would marry you. Live my life next to you loyally and lovingly, putting all my devotion to you and how ever many kids we have."

He was taken back by her sentence. No one, and I mean no one, has ever been that devoted to him. He finally realized that they did have some chemistry together. They were obviously one positive and negative magnets pulling to each other, making each other hole again.

"Well then, I think I'll go ring shopping in the near future." her told her partially as a joke, but somewhat being serious. He wasn't quite sure at the moment.

"Nothing too flashy," she joked back, giggling quietly as they arrived at the marketplace where a large crowd was gathered.

(y/n) spotted a flashy assortment of colors that were lined up. They looked delicious every single fruit. She had seen fruit she recognized from Katsuki's cooking, and others she didn't recognize. It was all so new to her, who knew there could be so many fruits.

"What's this," she pointed to a red fruit that almost looked like a raspberry, but it wasn't shaped the same and it had smaller bumps that were not seed pods. "Raspberry looks alike!"

"It's a lychee, wanna try it honey?" He picked one up and showed her, all while chuckling at her accusations of it being a raspberry look alike. "It's pretty sweet."

"Yes please!" she clung to his forearm tighter and watched him place the ripper ones into a bag.

"Okay, silly." he knotted the bag and grabbed another for his apples and followed suit with the rest he needed. "What's your favorite fruit?"

"Strawberries," she smiled at the thought of them. "How about you, got a favorite?"

"I really just eat anything, but if anything I prefer mangoes. Sweet and tropical, really reminds me of going to the coast."

"A vacation to some beach would be fantastic!" (Y/n) smiled, but that was soon wiped off her face.

"Wow, wow, wow." She dropped her shoulders and glared at the purple haired shorty who had major issues, as we all know so very well. "You're looking even cuter today then Jiro stated."

"Jiro?" (Y/n) huffed and rolled her eyes, clutching onto Hitoshi.

"Okay, shrimp," Hitoshi grumbled as he picked the midget up. "Not today, not ever. Get it through your head, you're not wanted."

"That hurts man!" Grape man shouted as he kicked and screamed.

"Just leave her and leave us alone, nobody and I mean nobody will change that." Hitoshi grumbled as he put the fake hero down and walked away from him. Now Hitoshi saw how serious this Jiro thing was.

This was war.

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

325K 13.1K 75
It's the start of her first year at UA and Y/n L/n instantly feels connected to a certain boy with violet hair... Here's the story of their ups and d...
79.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
214K 7.3K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
477K 12.5K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...