Pride and Punishment

By Cici050710

You've been with the BAU for a few months but your temper and constant defiance of authority drives Aaron Hot... More

Read This First Please
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Update

3.2K 79 60
By Cici050710

Author's note: Hello loves! Don't think I've forgotten about this series, or you! Here's a little sneak peek of what I'm working on!
__________
6 months later

"You wanted to see me, sir?"
"Have a seat, Y/L/N."
You slide into the chair in front of you and lace your fingers together in your lap.
"Tell me what's going on with this case."
"Sir, you know as much as I do. You called me on this as the killer is devolving. I'm two steps behind and trying to piece together all the information that's been left out. Frankly, your officers are in over their head and I should have been consulted much sooner."
"And you, Y/L/N? Are you in over your head?"
You hesitate for a moment. Just be honest.
"Yes sir, I am."
Your boss nods and leans back in his chair, looking satisfied with your response. "I assumed as much, and I take full responsibility for not bringing you in on this sooner. Pulling you out of internal investigations was no easy task. That being said, I have no choice but to call in reinforcements."
"Sir?"
"I've contacted the BAU. They'll be here in a few hours. I want you taking point on this and catching them up on what we know, however little it may be."
You've learned in the past few months not to argue with your boss. You give him a curt nod and leave his office, ducking into a bathroom to splash water on your face.
The team is coming. Hotch is coming. How am I gonna get through this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
305K 28.4K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...