when the river dies ~ hwang h...

Autorstwa yoongthicc

"only when the grass is green, and the butterflies are playful...when the sky is cornflower blue, and the clo... Więcej

im
we'll
meet
again

sorry ...

66 6 9
Autorstwa yoongthicc

without knowing how he'll react, I lay down next to him.

I feel his soft gaze on me, and I hear a honey-like voice speak
.
.
"hello"
.
.
I turn my head to look at him, and immidiently see his eyes.

his eyes.

they're like boba pearls.

"h-hello" I say, almost coming out as a whisper.

a slight smile appears on his lips, and his eyes get smaller as he does so.

"what's your name" the boba eye'd boy says.

"y/n" I whisper, as our faces are only inches apart.

"that's a very nice name, y/n" he says, as his smile widens more a bit.

"w-what's yours?" I say, child-like.

"hyunjin. hwang hyunjin"

a smile also appears on my face, and a slight blush too.

"well, nice to meet you, y/n" hyunjin says, coming out as a whisper.

"it's nice to meet you too, boba" I say, not realizing I called him boba.

a slight confused look appears on his face.

"...boba?" he says

oh shi-

"u-um... sorry, it's just that...your eyes look like boba" I say, a little regretful.

"it's okay, you can call me that" hyunjin says, a smile appearing on his face.

"o-okay"
I say, realizing we've been staring at each other for a while, and I slightly blush.

hyunjin seems to notice it, because he sits up and sighs, looking at the river.

I sit up and sit next to him.

"so...what are you doing here, y/n?" hyunjin says, an eyebrow raising.

"um... I have osteoporosis, which mean I have thin, fragile bones, and an eating disorder" I say, sharing a slight glance at him.

"oh...um...I'm sorry?" he says, sounding out as more of a question.

"it's alright...what are you here for?" I say, looking at him as he looks at me back.

I swear, his eyes are addicting...

"I have coronary artery heart disease" he says.

"o-oh...I'm sorry..."

"it's okay, I'll get a surgery in two weeks that should help it..." he says, looking away from my eyes.

"that's good" I say, looking back at the river.

"do you...wanna go on a walk?" hyunjin asks.

"sure!" you say, standing up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

9 PM,  y/n's room

boba and I have gotten a lot closer, and anyone could tell we had something between us.

right now, we're  supposed to be sleeping...in separate rooms

but hyunjin is so fun that I just can't separate from him.

we were in the middle of laughing, when we heard walking towards my door.

"quick! hide!" I say, pushing hyunjin under my covers.

the door opens, showing the same lady who gave you the food earlier.

"miss l/n, what is all this laughing about?!" she whisper-shouts with her veins popping out, unaware of how silly she looks.

I hold in a laugh, and manage to say, "s-sorry miss, I just...remembered a joke" I said

she looks at the covers, and back at me.

"what's under your blanket?" she asks, taking a step forward.

quick, think y/n!!!

"u-um...i-it's a pillow... I have...cramps" I say, moving hyunjin on top of my belly.

she doesn't look 100% believes by it, but she just goes along.

"well, get to bed. and stay quiet, people are sleeping" she says, pointing a finger and closing the door.

as soon as the door closed, hyunjin pops his head out of the blanket, and we both laugh at the situation.

as the laughter dies, I realize our position.

.
.
he's laying on top of me
.
.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ok I'm kinda ok with this book, but like...HSNEKBEJE ITS THE WRITERS BLOCK

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.3K 222 11
Hwang Y/N and Choi Yeonjun were childhood best friends----they were inseparable and always had each other's back. As they grow up, y/n develops a cru...
2.9K 66 12
I never knew I was a Selenophile until i meet you.
790 93 31
Will I ever be yours? Placed 147th in childhood in 9 apr 2024 Placed 16th in bestie in 10 apr 2024 (felt very unnecessary) Placed 12th in bestie in...
6.4K 182 9
Unexpected love appeared. Sacrificing my own feelings for someone I love. Eventhough it hurts, but I do all of this, just for him.