𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 | ✔

By shezadioffantasy

"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through t... More

1. The First Meeting
2. The Sudden Nikkah
3. Yet Another Shock
4. Family Friends
5. Anger And Possessiveness
6. A Hindrance
7. The Apology
8. Sameer
9. Almost Accident
10. Upcoming Wedding
11. Tired Of The Act
12. Shopping
13. Mehendi Outburst
14. Berserk Suleiman
15. Coldness And Distance
16. The Revelation
17. Acceptance
18. Sameer's Apology
19. Surprise Visit
21. The Confessions
Epilouge

20. Together At Last

25.5K 1K 260
By shezadioffantasy

Hey there folks!❤💫 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 🤗

Please do drop in your wonderful comments, it's a pleasure going through and answering them!🥺✌🏼❤

Now, without any further talk, let's dive straight in!

Enjoy🥀

_______________________________________

Hooriya's POV:

Five months later:

¨Mere toh dekh kar hi muh mein pani a raha hai, aur kitny derr hai? (My mouth is watering just looking at it, how much longer?)¨ I saw as an impatient Madiha groaned out loud and walked over to Ahsan, who was currently busy grilling chicken and meat for the BBQ party we were having.

¨Sabr meri not-so-pyaari behen, sabr. Tumhara ye kanjoos bhai nahi sun nei wala tumhari koi bhi baat, salay ko bus apni hi pari rehiti hai. Taste testing ke chakar me aadha ghost kah chuka hai already, (Patience my not-so-nice sister, patience. This stingy brother of yours isn't going to listen to you, the dude just cares about himself. He's already eaten half the meat in the name of taste testing)¨ Ahsan rolled his eyes at Bilal.

¨Oh please, no need to act like some saint. The whole reason we're so late with the food in the first place is because someone couldn't stop themselves from having "an early taste" and finished nearly half the chicken!¨ Bilal snorted, a clear indication of what was to come. And exactly one minute later, the two started bickering and throwing profanities at each other whilst everyone else just impatiently told them to shut up and hurry up with the BBQ.

I shook my head at their childish behavior.

Just when will they grow up?

I so badly wanted to laugh at their ridiculous antics, but a certain incident had me tongue-tied. My cheeks warmed up again as I recalled the embarrassing memory. Bilal hadn't properly talked to me for a whole month after that, not being able to look into my eyes. But that only lasted for so long. Soon enough, he was back to his normal self and even had the audacity to blackmail me into doing his bloody everything! I internally groaned at all the countless times he had ¨borrowed¨ my money and I couldn't say a single word against it. I was heavily drowned in my self-pity and jumped when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

¨Mubarak ho beta! Allah tumhe aage jakar aur bhi kamiabiyaan dey, (Congratulations child! May god bless you with more success in the future)¨ I turned around and passed Usman Uncle a bright smile as he gave me a side hug and kissed my forehead. My CSS results had just recently come out and I'd been accepted into the Lahore Civil Service Academy for the DMG group. Everyone had been ecstatic and had immediately demanded a celebration, hence the BBQ party that was currently being held at Usman Uncle's house.

¨Shukriya Uncle, (Thank you, Uncle)¨ He passed me a stern look and I immediately realised my blunder.

¨Mera matlab Shukriya Baba, (I mean, Thank you Baba)¨ His face immediately lightened up and he put his hand over my head as a sign of affection before heading over to Ahsan, who was getting an earful from a hungry and frustrated Madiha.

¨Madiha!¨ I looked up to find Khateeja Aunty coming towards the garden, looking like she was in a hurry. Madiha put a pause on her continuous insulting and passed her mother a questioning look.

¨Beta jao aur jaldi se apny bhai ko ye medicine de do, apne room mei hai wo, (Go and quickly give your brother this medicine, he's in his room)¨ I passed Khateeja Aunty a worried glance as soon as she finished talking. The last few months have been absolutely horrendous for the Shah men. It had taken them three months to find the man, and he had ended up being the very man in charge of investigating and finding the traitor! He had been working for Usman Uncle for way over a decade, and his betrayal had left him extremely heart-broken and shocked, which resulted in Suleiman having to do most of the damage control.

¨But Mama-¨ Khateeja Aunty glared at Madiha whilst forcefully handing over a packet of medicine to her.

¨No buts, young lady! Be useful for once and go give this to your brother,¨ Passing Madiha a stern look, she turned around the way she came and hurried back inside. I'd offered to help her with the cooking or even just providing her with a little assistance, but her being the sweet lady she was, didn't let me touch a thing.

I got slightly startled as I suddenly felt someone place something in my hand. I turned my head around to find Madiha giving me a pleading look.

¨Yaar bhabhi please aap jakar ye dey dein bhai ko, unka aaj puray din mood off tha aur har choti choti baat par mujhe daant rahe thay. Please na, meri pyari, pyari bhabhi, (Sister-in-law can you please go and give it to him, his mood has been off since the whole day and he's been snapping at me for every little mistake. Please, my beautiful, beautiful sister-in-law)¨ Not wanting to draw any more attention to us, which Madiha's constant ¨convincing¨ was bound to get, I gave her a quick nod and rushed into the house.

The last thing I needed was another round of teasing.

I walked into the house and went up the stairs to Suleiman's room. I hadn't been here ever before, considering both I and Suleiman's busy schedule the last few months. He had been out of the city 90% of the time while I was busy studying and preparing for my exams, so we rarely met or even talked these past few months. I let out a sigh as I reached his room and knocked on the door.

(Her current outfit)

¨Ajao, (Come)¨ My heart clenched in worry as I heard his tired, dejected response. Even his voice sounds tired, just how much stress has he been under? I opened the door slightly and found him sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. From what I could gather, he had probably just woken up. Whenever we could talk or meet up these last few months, which was very rare, he always assured me that everything was going perfectly fine, and I being my stupid self compleltey bought his fake assurances. How could I not have seen past his whole ¨I'm okay¨ facade and noticed just how delusional I'd been!? I internally cursed myself at my carelessness and stupidity. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a throat clear and looked up to find Suleiman giving me a surprised look.

¨Hooriya, tum? (Hooriya, you?)¨ I gave him a slight nod and walked over towards the bed. He and I both knew how extremely shy and reserved I'd been around him after that car accident, so much so that I couldn't even talk to him for more than 2 minutes without lowering my eyes, and I'd practically made it my mission to avoid a physical confrontation with him as much as I could the first two weeks. He eventually found his own way of ¨accidentally¨ bumping into me everytime he came over to visit. I suppose his reaction was justified after all the intentional avoiding I'd done.

¨Jee, w-wo Mama ne apko dawai dene ko kaha tha, (Yes, M-mama told me to give you medicine)¨ His expression immediately changed into a irritated one as he eyed the medicine in my hands. I gave him a confused look.

¨Nahi kah ni mujhe, jakar mama ko keh do ke mujhe nahi zarurat kisy bhi medicine ki, (I don't want to eat it, go and tell mama that I don't need it) I'm perfectly fine,¨ He gave the medicine a dismissive look and I scowled. Don't need it, eh? I can practically see how tired and in need of rest he is.

I've had enough of these fake reassurances!

¨Jee, nazar araha hai mujhe, (Yes, I can see)¨ I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the side table to fill up a glass of water. My hands started slightly shaking in nervousness as I felt his intense gaze on me. He didn't say so much as a word and yet my heart was already pounding uncontrollably against my chest. As soon as I was done pouring the water, I took out a tablet from the medicine and handed it to Suleiman. He eyed the tablet and gave it a disgusted look.

¨Hooriya mene kaha na ke mujhe nahi kha ni ye, side pe rakh do issay, (Hooriya I told you that I don't want to eat it, please put it aside)¨ He gave me a stern look, a clear indication that he was in no mood for jokes.

¨Suleiman, mujhe saaf saaf nazar aa raha hai ke aapko kis cheez ki zaroorat hai aur kis ki nahi, ab chup chap ye kah lein aur phir thora aaram kar lein na, (Suleiman, I can clearly see what you need and what you don't, now quietly eat this and then have some rest)¨ I was so angry at him for being this careless about his health, just how could he so nonchalant about it?

He raised his eyebrows at me, as if challenging me to disobey him. I sighed. Wanting to confirm my suspicions, I put my hand on his forehead and gasped.

¨Suleiman, you're practically burning! I don't care what you say anymore because I can clearly see just how much in need of medicine you are! I won't hear any more of your useless excuses, you are not fine and you know it. Now, eat!¨ I glared at him as I put my hand out with the medicine and ordered him through my eyes to take it.

What he did next though, had all my anger evaporating into thin air.

I gave him a bewildered and embarrassed look and gasped as he took a hold of my arm and pulled me into his lap, plastering every inch of my body to his. And without an ounce of shame, he wrapped both his arms tightly around me, completely trapping me in his embrace.

¨S-suleiman, l-let me go,¨ And as if on cue, my stammering and shyness made its way to me and my cheeks clearly got the signal as I could feel them slightly warming up.

When will I ever get used to this?

¨Weren't you hell-bent on making me have this medicine of yours a few seconds ago? What's stopping you now? Feed me,¨ F-feed h-him!? I passed him a bewildered look at his request. This man just keeps upgrading his shamelessness everytime we meet.

¨S-suleiman, a-aap kya- (S-suleiman, what-)¨ My eyes widened when I felt his hand lightly caress my waist. My cheeks turned crimson and my eyes widened even further when I felt a current course through my body at his touch.

¨Tumhe bohat achi tarha se pata hai mei kya keh raha hoon, Hooriya. Aur wese bhi, mujhe koi problem nahi hai tumhe ese puray din rakhne mein (You know very well what I mean, Hooriya. I don't have any problem in keeping you like this the whole day)¨ I gulped as I felt him slightly leaning in towards my neck. No, no, no! I can't do down that same embarrassing lane again!

I immediately took out a capsule from the medicine strip and hesitantly brought it towards his mouth in an attempt to both distract him from his shameless intentions and to make him finally have his much needed medicine. His lips slightly turned up at the side as he passed me a lop-sided smirk. Trying my best to ignore the butterflies flying around in my stomach, I placed the capsule into his mouth but jolted when I felt my finger touch his lips. My cheeks immediately reddened and I tried getting up but was abruptly stopped as a strong pair of arms pushed me into Suleiman's chest, not leaving an ounce of space between us. Suleiman raised his eyebrows at me and gestured through his eyes to give him the glass of water that was lying right next to us, completely forgotten.

I immediately got a hold of it and brought it to his mouth. I lowered my eyes almost instantly when he suddenly put his hand over mine and started drinking from the glass. His intense gaze didn't leave my face for a second. Once he was finally done, he let go of my hand and I put the glass back on the side table. I knew it was useless to try getting out of his hold, so I just shyly put my head on his chest and started lightly playing with his buttons, not wanting to face his eyes.

¨Congratulations, meri jaan. I'm so proud of you,¨ He placed a light kiss on my forehead and I let out a muffled thank you. I felt one of his hands leave my waist and go towards the drawer, opening it and taking out a small blue box. I moved back a little and passed him a questioning look.

¨Tumhare liye hai Hoor, kholo isse, (It's for you Hoor, open it)¨ My lips immediately spread into a big, bright smile as I excitedly took the gift from Suleiman.

His first ever gift after marriage!

¨Thank you so much, Suleiman!¨ He let out a chuckle at seeing my enthusiasm.

¨Pehle khol toh lo, (At least open it first)¨ Slightly embarrassed at my over-excited behavior, I gave him a nod and started slowly unpacking the gift. As soon as the lid was off, I gasped. It was beyond stunning.

¨Do you like it?¨ I looked up and saw Suleiman giving me a nervous look, and I immediately eased his worries by giving him the brightest smile I could muster.

¨Like? I absolutely love it! It's beyond stunning, thank you so much!¨ His face immediately brightened as he leaned and softly kissed my cheek. And I, being my usual shy self, immediately looked away from his burning gaze.

¨Turn around,¨ He got a hold of the beautiful pendant and asked for me to turn around. Still too shy to look at him, I simply nodded and turned around. And tried to somehow ignore the constant feel of his strong thighs right underneath me. Oh god, this is embarrassing as hell! I put my hair to the side and gave him full access to my nape, and shivered when I felt him leaning in. I let out a shaky breath when I felt his hands brush the sides of my neck as he placed the pendant around me, and as soon as his fingers touched my nape, I almost jolted. His breath was fanning my nape and it was becoming almost impossible to stay still. Once he was finally done, I internally sighed in relief. But that relief was short-lived as I felt him start peppering kisses on my neck.

¨Wear it always, Hoor-e-Suleiman,¨ My heart fluttered at his use of the endearment, It sounded so sweet.

¨S-Suleiman, someone-¨ I was abruptly cut off as he gave my waist a firm squeeze and I yelped.

¨This is our room, Hoor. Whatever I do to you in here is no one's business. Besides, you should get used to this. There's no escaping me after our rukhsati, remember that, ¨ I let out the lowest of yelps when I felt him completely pull me in towards his chest, almost giving me a back hug. I could feel every ridge of his hard chest press up against my back, every press of his lips to my neck, every movement of his nose as he slightly nuzzled my hair.

My heartbeat was beyond erratic, I never knew something as simple as marriage could end up being so dangerous for my heart.

¨S-stop,¨ I let out the slightest of protests when I felt his hands invading my kameez and lightly caressing my back. I turned around and placed my face into his neck, not being able to bear his increasingly shameless ministrations any more. He chuckled lightly seeing the height of my shyness, but soon returned to his evil doings. I squirmed in his lap and tried to get away when I felt him get a hold of my chin and force me to face him. He traced my lips with the pad of his thumb and gave them a heated look. I closed my eyes shut and balled his shirt in my hands, anticipating his next move. But before he could do anything, we heard a knock on the door.

¨Suleiman beta, jaldi se neechay ajao sab tumhara puch rahe hain, (Suleiman come down everyone is waiting for you)¨ My eyes snapped open as I heard Khateeja Aunty from outside the door, a door that was unlocked. I immediately pushed at Suleiman's chest and got up before he could stop me, quickly wrapping the dupatta as securely around me as I could. Luckily though, my worry was short-lived as she left as soon as Suleiman told her he was coming. I ran over to the door and was just about to open the door when I was suddenly trapped between the door and a warm, hard chest.

¨You can run all you want, Hoor, but there will be no sparing after two weeks. You'd do best to remember that,¨ His breath fanned my ear as he spoke the heart racing words and finally moved back a minute later. I gulped and without wasting a single second rushed out the door.
_________________________________

Suleiman's POV:

After two weeks:

The wedding day

¨Bhai 20,000 se toh neeche aap sochein hi maat, chalein jaldi se, (Bhai don't even think of less than 20,000, now hurry up)¨ I shook my head at the shameless duo who shamelessly stood beside Madiha and Mansha, not at all caring about the fact that men don't participate in certain traditions.

(Hooriya's Wedding dress)

¨Han bilkul, humne aapko hamari itny aziz Api dien hain. 30,000 se toh kam ham accept karne nahi wale, (Yes exactly, we have given our beloved Api to you, don't even go below 30,000)¨ I raised my eyebrows at Bilal. Becoming daring, are we? Not in a mood to further waste my time, I got a hold of Madiha's hand and placed my whole wallet in it.

¨Take whatever you want, now move aside,¨ They all gave me satisfied looks and finally walked away, sending me teasing glances and making comments about my impatience. Ignoring their useless talks, I opened the door and was welcomed with the smell of fresh roses decorating the whole room. As soon as the door was shut, I took slow steps towards the bed and saw as my Hoor started nervously fidgeting with her fingers. I saw her hands start slightly shaking when the bed dipped as I sat on it. I moved closer and took a hold of her soft, delicate hand and pressed a kiss to her palm. Her breath hitched as I started trailing kisses all the way down to her wrist.

¨Hooriya, jaan, relax. There's no need to be so nervous,¨ I pressed a final kiss to her pulse point and slowly brought my hand towards her ghunghat. I was entranced as soon as my wife's face came into view. Big kohl-filled eyes, crimson red cheeks and enticing red pouty lips.

She looked ethereal.

¨MaShaAllah, you look beyond beautiful, meri jaan,¨ I leaned in and pressed a lingering kiss to her forehead. I slightly brushed my nose with hers, all the while forcing her to stare into my eyes. Even after all these months, she still got shy at the slightest touches. I accidentally brushed my lips against hers and felt a current course through my entire body at the mere touch of it. She immediately closed her eyes shut, as I knew she would.

¨May I?¨ I traced her lips with my thumb and looked at her for an answer. A soft smile spread across my face as she nodded, giving me permission to the one thing I'd craved to do since I had first accepted her into my nikkah.

The moment her delicate lips met mine, I closed my eyes and relished the feel of her soft, plump lips pressed to mine. I felt her fist my kameez in her hands as I cupped her face and started sensuously moving my lips. I slowly started moving forward, which eventually resulted in me hovering over Hooriya and moving down to her neck to fill it with my marks.

Only mine.

¨May I, meri jaan?¨ She lowered her eyes instantly as she understood what I was referring to. She gave me the slightest of nods and closed down her eyes again.

The stars hid behind their fellow clouds and shyly gazed upon the newly-wed couple as they finally accepted one another and became one.

_______________________________________

They are now officially married! 🥳🎊😁 I do hope you throughly enjoyed this chapter, and please do let me know if I could have made some improvements.💫❤

Hooriya is soon going to end as there is only one more chapter left🥺❤ I wanna know which part was your absolute favirote up till now and why 🤓🌚

Till next week,

K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 50.9K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
200K 8.1K 46
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
81.9K 4K 21
"I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do." I whispered meekly. "I thought I told you that I wanted you here, with me. I want your happines...
226K 8.7K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...