Mayor's Dutiful Wife ✓

By Elizabethjaybooks

To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. 「❀」 YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOO... More

Disclaimer
Aesthetics
1. I am fine, I don't need a doctor
2. "You changed the decor?"
3. "May I ask to w-whom a-am I married to?"
4. "It is Mr. Harding or Mayor for you, Ms. Clarke"
5. Fuck my life!
6. "Should have known that you were damaged goods"
Announcement

Must Read!

36.1K 843 75
By Elizabethjaybooks

Before you continue to read this story, please, read this first! ↓

The female lead is sensitive and lovelorn. She doesn't know how to talk back and yes! Girls like that exist. Not everyone is born witty and brave. Especially, the girls that are raised in a torturous environment. They are meek and mostly have a gentle heart. I know because I have lived with one! I am lucky enough to be her friend. No matter what anyone said to her she never reacted back because she is a kind soul and would never hurt anyone. The trauma she endured left her weak and vulnerable. The female lead is inspired by her and yes! She knows and permitted me to write such a character.

Do you guys think that the whole world is filled with brave, sharp-witted, and strong girls? I want to write about every kind of girl that exists. If you don't like it, you can silently leave. No need to spew hate everywhere.

Now, that I'm done with my rant.

You can continue to read this story.

XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 2.1K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...
19.7K 834 22
*04/06/2024 - 4th place in the Category 'Ex-boyfriend' 'A story of a girl in love with a boy who's in love with her best friend, and even with her fe...
31K 1.5K 20
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡........ 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘢𝘯, 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 �...