Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 20

50.2K 899 3.8K
By reyatutt

I wanna fuck a girl... ... anyways.

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up on top of Callum's chest that was pushing up and setting down with every breath he took. I lifted my head to look at his face, his hair was out of place and falling over his forehead but he still managed to look handsome. His stubble was starting to grow out since he was too lazy to shave it.

I looked at the clock, it was only eight but I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Instead, I gave Callum a short kiss and got up.

After throwing on a pair of his sweatpants and shirt, I made my way to the kitchen to make us some coffee. As I walked through the dining room, my heart skipped a beat when I saw a lone figure sitting at the table. It was Sin.

The only sound that could be heard was the sound of his fingers making contact with the keyboard on the laptop he was using.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, he obviously heard it but didn't acknowledge my presence.

"Would you like some coffee, sir?" I spoke up. No answer.

After waiting a couple more seconds and realizing I wouldn't be getting an answer from this guy, I just rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen.

When the coffee was ready, I poured it into three different cups. I placed one of them on a tray along with some leftover pastries and went back into the dining room to place it beside him.

"Is Jasmine still sleeping?" He just shrugs, "Cause she might have a hangover when she wakes up, do you want me to show you where the Advil is to give to her?"

He ignored me, still typing on his keyboard and pretending I wasn't there. Where are this man's manners?

I went back into the kitchen to grab the other two coffees before going back and sitting right across from him, just staring at him while taking loud sips out of my cup.

After a few more minutes, he got tired of it and slammed his laptop shut then glared at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" His cold voice sent a nervous shiver up my spine, making my nerves skyrocket. This guy was not one to be messed with, that was obvious.

But was that going to stop me? No. When has it ever?

I just shrugged, making him angrier as the veins in his arms became visible from how tight he was squeezing his fist.

"I asked you a fucking question." The anger in his tone made my stomach churn.

"Can I be brutally honest without you hurting me?" I needed to be sure before opening my mouth.

But he didn't respond, just gave me a blank look.

"Fine, I think you don't take care of Jasmine enough, I think she's been thrown into this lifestyle with no one to lean on for support and her own husband can't even seem to give it. I think that even though you can see she is lost and in pain, you keep your distance from her and make her feel more alone from the way you've shut her out. She deserves better than you, better than this life and you can help her achieve that but you don't." By the time I was done, my chest was heaving up and down in anger.

I couldn't blame all of this on Sin, but he was the only one that could physically and emotionally take care of this girl, but he seemingly hasn't made any effort to do so since one of his best friends could easily violate her every chance he got for weeks.

He stared at me with no emotion, like nothing was going through that brain of his. His dark eyes were empty and bland like he was dead inside but his body was still functioning. He was like a dead man walking.

I gave up when he didn't respond, picking up Callum and I's cups of coffee and making my way out.

"Worry about your own relationship, darling. Leave me to worry about mine."

I froze in place when the words came out of his mouth. My mind started racing and my heart pounded in my chest. When I looked back at him, he was back to typing, pausing to take a sip of the coffee I made for him. Quickly, I got myself together and continued my path back to our room.

When I got in, Callum stepped into my view of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around the lower part of his waist. My eyes looked over his body, licking my lips at his V-line, the way his muscles flexed as he used another towel to dry off his hair.

When he took the towel off his head, his hair fell over his forehead as he shook it slightly to make sure no water was dripping down anymore. Then he used his hands to slick it back.

I thought about whether I should tell him Sin knows about us or not. He knew more about the risks of what could happen if this information got out, so I decided I would.

I set the coffee down and walked into the bathroom, he pulled his hairbrush out and handed it to me while leaning down to kiss me before walking over to the jacuzzi and sitting down.

I followed, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my bottom to keep me up while I brushed his hair back, sticking out the tip of my tongue in complete focus.

He kept his eyes on me as I worked, making me gulp and shift in his lap. He let out a quiet groan, making my face turn red at the feeling of his bulge poking into my leg.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I paused, resting my elbows on his shoulders.

His hold on my tightened, "Cause you're beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled, kissing his cheek before going back to his hair. That didn't satisfy him so he moved his hand to the back of my neck and pushed my head towards his, making our lips connect and move against each other in a deep kiss.

I ground my hips against him, he groaned into my mouth, squeezing my butt.

He pulled away and made his way down to my neck, gently giving feathered kisses all over then reached my breasts. He lifted his shirt up and off of me before flicking his tongue against my nipples.

I whined out in pain when he bit down. He slapped my ass when I stopped grinding, moving me back and forth himself to release some of the tension.

I pushed his head away and got off of him before getting down on my knees and going to pull his towel off.

He grabbed my hand and pushed it away then grabbed onto my face and pulled me forward.

"Where are your manners?" He scolded, "You want my cock? Ask politely."

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Please, sir. Can I have your cock?"

"Open." He unwrapped the towel while I opened my mouth with my tongue stuck out. He spat on it before grabbing my hair and pushing me down to take his full length.

I slightly gagged, holding onto his legs to steady myself. When he let go of me, I took control and used my hands to hold the base while focusing on his tip.

His moans and the sound of my slurping filled the bathroom, making the wetness on my center drip stain Callum's sweatpants that I was wearing.

"Oh, fuck." He used his hand to hold my hair up, giving him the perfect view of my flushed face lifting and forcing itself down every few seconds to hold his tip at the back of my throat.

"Look at me." I looked up at him, letting his tip out of my mouth with a pop before using my tongue to focus on it while my hands worked on the rest of him.

"I'm gonna come," He threw his head back and released all over my face. When he came back from his high and looked down, he found me using my fingers to gather it up and push it into my mouth.

"Fuck." The shock was evident on his face before he smirked, waiting for me to get every last drop until I was done.

When I was, he lifted me and placed me on the bathroom countertop. I watched as he kissed my stomach while pushing the sweatpants down. He pushed me back to lean against the mirror while holding my legs up.

He started halfway up my thighs, kissing and sucking before he reached my center. His hot breath felt cold against the hot feeling down there.

A loud moan came out of my mouth when he went straight for my throbbing clit, my legs immediately starting to shake as he used two of his fingers to thrust in and out of me.

"Fuck," I squealed when his fingers curled inside me, making me squirt into his mouth. Tears built up in the corner of my eyes as he overstimulated me, lifting his head to look at me while his fingers worked in and out of me.

He grabbed onto my throat, making me open my mouth when another orgasm shot through me. He connected our lips, opening his mouth to let all of the wetness I squirt into his mouth fall into mine.

He turned me around to face the mirror and forced my legs open, giving me a clear view of his fingers rubbing fast against my clit for one last orgasm. My back arched as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my teeth sunk into my lower lip.

When I was brought back down to earth, I was turned back to Callum who had a wet towel in his hand, cleaning my face and then my body.

"You okay?" He pulled me towards the edge of the counter, massaging my thighs and giving me a quick kiss.

I nodded, falling limp against him when he picked me up.

I hissed when he set me down on the cold toilet seat, glaring up at him.

"Watch it," He warned me, telling me I had to do my business before getting to lay down while he rinsed his mouth out then headed to the closet.

When I finished up in the bathroom, I sat on the bed with my coffee while waiting for Callum to finish getting ready.

"Sin knows about us."

Fuck. I didn't mean to blurt that out.

There was no answer, just silence.

Why do people love to not say anything when I talk to them?

He came out of the closet dressed in a simple outfit, grey sweatpants matching with a grey sweatshirt.

I looked at him with wide eyes, wondering how he'd react. But he just nodded and said he already knew. My mouth fell open and my shoulders slumped.

"What? You knew that he knew? What?" I was in utter confusion.

"He already knew, Nia. He asked me about it and I decided to just tell him." He shrugged before continuing, "I didn't want anyone knowing before because if the word spread to people who dislike me, they could come after you and Kara."

"Sin assured me that he wouldn't say anything and neither would his friends and said if his friends didn't abide by that, he would kill them himself."

My eyebrows rose in shock, "He takes loyalty seriously."

Callum nodded, "Sin is one of the people I first met when I started training, we weren't friends but we weren't enemies either. We both hated our fathers, so we could bond over that and take the anger we had for them out on each other."

"So now Kara and I don't have to act like we're maids?" I confirmed. He nodded, I smiled at him.

He walked over to kiss my head and thanked me for the coffee.

"I'll be in my office, text me when breakfast is ready." I nodded at him then went into the bathroom to take a shower before picking out an outfit and going to the kitchen to help Mary with breakfast where she and Kara had already started on the main dishes.

I started making pancakes knowing Jordan was probably craving them since we hadn't made them in a while. Although a week wasn't that long, in his eyes it felt like a whole year.

A knock on the kitchen door caught our attention, when I looked up a tired-looking Jasmine stood uncomfortably.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt. Sin thought-I thought I should come to help you guys prepare the food instead of lying in bed being lazy." She lightened up the sentence with a laugh, but I caught the way she stumbled over her words.

The pain evident in her eyes, whatever Sin had said to her was visibly hurting her more than what Julian was doing to her the night before. Thinking about all the stuff she probably has to go through broke my heart.

"Oh no dear, you're our guest. There's no need." Mary shook her head before turning to the medicine cabinet and fridge to grab a pill and bottle of water.

"Here, it should help with the headache." She winked at Jasmine, making her laugh.

"Thank you, ma'am." She smiled, Mary shook her head and told her to drop the formalities, Jasmine nodded before greeting me and Kara then walking away when we reciprocated.

"If she's a guest, what are we then, Mary?" Kara teased.

Mary walked up to her and pinched her cheeks, "You both are the women of this household now. Isn't it quite obvious at this point, darling?"

We shrugged, agreeing before taking the food to the dining room where everyone was already seated.

NIAS OUTFIT.

KARAS OUTFIT.

CALLUMS OUTFIT.

JORDANS OUTFIT.

I pulled my phone out to text Callum before taking my seat at the table beside Kara. Me, her, Jordan and Callum were on one side while our guests were on the other side with Sin in front of Callum, Kai in front of Jordan, Jasmine in front of Kara leaving Julian in front of me with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Morning, Nia." He greeted me, the sarcasm behind his tone evident. I rolled my eyes and turned my focus over to everyone else, listening to them converse when Callum came through the door.

He bent down to kiss me, greeted kara with a head rub and patted Jordan's back before taking his seat.

"Jasmine, what do you think about going shopping with me and Nia today? We could go get some cute outfits for the rest of the week." Kara suggested.

Jasmine looked up from her plate and smiled, when she was about to answer Sin cut her off.

"No, she doesn't need any more clothes." He shook his head, making Jasmine's face fall before she went back to her food.

"Come on man, we've got work to do anyway." Callum pitched in, Kara looked at me shocked.

"She's in good hands." He added on. Sin looked over at Jasmine who avoided his eyes before reluctantly agreeing.

She let out a relieved breath, smiling down at her food. Then she jumped, slightly looking over to Julian who was staring her down. I peaked under the table and saw his hand touching her knee.

Oh? So he wants it?

"Hey, Sin. I saw the weirdest thing last night when Kara and I came in for our break."

Julian looked at me with a glare, quickly moving his hand from a petrified Jasmine.

"What was it?" Sin looked up at me confused.

"I saw that you had the same pair of shoes that um, Callum has. That's all." I scratched the back of my neck. Kara forced her mouth closed, keeping in her laugh.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, "Anyways, us girls should go. Traffic, you know?"

I went to go get my bag, placing Alex's onesie inside when Callum appeared in the doorway.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"I don't know, Nia. Seems like you're keeping something from me, pretty weird behaviour at breakfast."

Oh.

"Oh that, I was just joking." I shrugged, facing away from him so he wouldn't see the nervousness on my face.

I felt the warmth of his body on my back, my body shook at the coldness I felt when he placed his hand on my hip. He moved my hair to one side then moved his head down to kiss my neck.

I sighed out, letting my head rest against his chest.

"I trust you, Nia. But I can tell whatever's going on is about Jasmine, don't get yourself caught up in it."

I turned around to face him and pulled his face down to kiss me. When I pulled away, I assured him that everything is fine and Jasmine just needs some support, so Kara and I are giving that to her.

He nodded, "Do you have the card I gave you?"

A few days ago, he showed me how much money he had in his account then gave me a card and told me to spend as much as I want. The amount was insane, a number I could barely count to, so I wasn't going to argue with him this time and just accepted that I was a sugar baby now.

I went to the front door where only Kara was standing.

"Where's Jasmine?"

"I don't know, she said she'll be right back. Probably saying bye to the hubby."

Just then, she appeared at the end of the hallway with a card and phone in hand.

"Ready?" I asked her, she nodded.

We headed out and got into the car where Rocko was waiting, he greeted us then we left.

Half an hour later, we were in the dressing rooms trying different outfits on. In the end, I spent over five thousand dollars but made sure to show Callum every purchase I made and he said yes to every single one.

We were going out for dinner tonight, so he told me to make sure I had an outfit. When we got to the cashier to pay, Jasmine looked uneasy.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just asked Sin for his card because I don't have money. I don't know if he'll be happy about me buying all of this." She brushed her hair out of her face and let out a nervous breath.

"It's okay, I'll just buy half of your stuff. Jordan won't mind." Kara smiled, taking some of Jasmine's clothes.

"No, it's okay Kara. You don't have to do that." She shook her head in protest.

"It's fine Jasmine, don't stress," I assured her, she finally agreed after a little more convincing.

When we got back home, I headed to Callum's office not knowing they were having a meeting.

"Look at all the stuff-" I cut myself off when they all turned my way.

I looked at Callum who had an annoyed look on his face. "We're having a meeting, Nia."

"Oh my, I'm sorry I'll just-"

"Just fucking leave, it's not that hard." Callum cut me off, I flinched at the cold tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry." Anxiety crawled through my bones, I quickly shut the door and rushed over to our room. Tears filled my eyes as the breaths coming out got shorter and shorter, making it harder for me to inhale.

I just wanted to show him my clothes.

I went over to my purse and pulled out Alex's onesie before lying down on the bed and cuddling with it. I felt my tears stain the fabric but I didn't care. I thought he changed, why'd he get so mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

Ten minutes later, I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I lifted my head to see Callum looking in my shopping bags curiously. He looked up at me and froze when he saw me awake, staring at him.

"Nia-"

"Did I do something wrong?" I cut him off.

He stepped closer and lifted me off of the bed into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist while I kept my hands to myself, crossed over my chest.

"No, you didn't. I was just stressed out."

"About what?"

"You don't want to know about that stuff." He leaned in to kiss me, I moved my hand up to block it.

He looked at me confused.

"If you aren't going to give me a proper reason as to why you snapped at me like that, then you can keep your lips to yourself." I climbed off of him before checking the time.

"I'm going to get ready." Then I went to the bathroom to start my makeup. He sat on the bed, silently watching me.

When I finished with my makeup I turned to the bed that was now empty, I heard him getting ready in the closet.

"Babe." He called me, I turned to him and nodded at the outfit he wanted to wear.

When we finished, I texted Kara that we were ready. On our way out, Callum put his hand on my waist, I pushed it off.

NIAS OUTFIT.

CALLUMS OUTFIT. (ignore the fanny pack)

KARAS OUTFIT.

JORDANS OUTFIT.

We got to the front door where everyone was waiting. Callum held onto my hand, when I tried to pull it away, he tightened his grip. I held back a smile before giving in.

We were last to get into the limo so I got to stare out of the window the whole ride until we reached a fancy-looking restaurant.

"Let me guess, Jordan owns this." I joked, my face falling when Jordan didn't laugh.

"No way, Jordan!" I exclaimed.

"I like to invest in businesses, okay?" He threw his hands up. I shook my head, smiling before getting out of the car.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked when we got inside.

"Yeah, Jordan Cash," Jordan said, she gave him a flirtatious smile and told us to follow her.

"What drinks would you boys like to have today?" We all were seated with Callum at one head of the table and Sin at the other, on one side it was Kara, Jasmine and I. On the other, it was Jordan, Kai and Julian.

Luckily this time, he was beside Sin so hopefully, he wouldn't try anything with Jasmine during dinner.

But my attention was focused on Kara who visibly didn't appreciate how friendly this waitress was acting with Jordan.

When they told her the drinks they wanted, she almost forgot about us girls. Jordan called her back over and reminded her of us, she apologized to him and turned to us.

"What can I get you guys today?" The excitement in her voice was now gone talking to us.

"She will get the peach bellini and Jasmine over here will have the same," Kara ordered for us.

"And for you?" The waitress asked.

"I would like for you to stop flirting with my boyfriend, first of all. He's not interested in you and I will have you fired if you say any funny shit again. Second, I will get a cosmo please and thank you."

The waitress looked at her shocked while Jordan sat below her, looking at Kara like he'd just met the queen of England.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Your drinks will be out soon." She frantically made her way to the back.

"Respect." Julian laughed.

She looked over at him, "That respect isn't reciprocated."

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Sorry for the wait on this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have.

Please remember to eat and drink a ton of water. See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
502K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
1.1M 26.2K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...