Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)

26.2K 223 146
By SteveJones687

As of writing this we are almost at 20k reads which I am so grateful for everyone who reads my work and votes for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tess' POV

Today makes five years since my son was born and his dickhead father walked out on us. Right now my baby was getting dressed because I am taking him out for his birthday. It hasn't been easy, so that is why I want to do something special for him.

(Y/N): Mom.

Tess: Yes sweetheart. Are you ready?

(Y/N): I am ready, but where are we going?

Tess: Well because you have been so good and because your mommy loves you so very much I am taking you to Dave and Busters.

(Y/N): Really?

The look on his face said it all. He couldn't keep himself from smiling.

Tess: Yes, and I thought we could make it more special by having your friend Lola and her parents meet us there.

(Y/N): Yeah Lola is my best friend.

Tess: Well let's not keep them waiting. To the car.

I picked up my baby to get him in the car. When we arrived I spotted Ella, Bob, and Lola sitting at a table. I waved to them and when they noticed us Lola came to greet us. She pulled (y/n) into a hug.

Lola: Happy Birthday!

(Y/N): Thank you.

Lola: We got a table come on.

We all walked over to the table.

Ella: Hi Tess and oh my if it isn't the birthday boy himself. (y/n) come here and give me a hug.

(y/n) gave Ella a hug and then Bob gave him a high five.

Bob: Happy birthday buddy.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Ella: We got you a gift, but you have it later. First thing we got you was an all you can play card for you and Lola.

(Y/N): Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

He gave her another big hug.

Ella: Bob why don't you take the kids to go play?

Bob: You got it.

Lola grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled him to the games followed by Bob. I took a seat next to Ella. She looked at the kids before turning back to me with a smile.

Ella: Those two are so cute together.

Tess: Yeah maybe they will get married.

Ella: What is with this maybe I am sure they will, but our kids can't get married until you get at least a date.

Tess: I am fine the way I am.

Ella: Since (y/n) was born you haven't been with anyone else. I need to find you someone, maybe someone in here.

Tess: Don't worry about me. I have someone special and she is like no one else.

Ella: Well I can't wait to meet her.

Tess: I don't know if she is into the whole meeting people thing.

*Timeskip* A few hours later

I was carrying my baby because he was all tuckered out from all the fun he had today. I put him in his bed and tucked him in. I went back to my room to summon my special friend. I prepared the circle, did the chant, and called my lovers name.

Tess: Millie.

She appeared on the bed in black calvin klein underwear. Her bright yellow eyes and her long brown hair made me melt.

Tess: You look amazing this evening.

Millie: Thank you.

Tess: I really need you tonight. I was out earlier and so many stupid guys hit on me, but none of them could ever compare to your beauty.

I said as I striped naked and joined her on the bed.

Millie: Before we have some fun I need to discuss something with you.

Tess: Shoot.

Millie: Well as you know for my service I require payment of souls.

Tess: Yeah I know that is why I kidnapped and killed that guy who left me. I gave you his soul.

Millie: That you did, but that only goes so far and you have been running quite the tab. I need payment.

Tess: So what, you just expect me to kill someone else.

Millie: One soul isn't enough I'm afraid.

Tess: You want me to kill more people. I can't do that. You know what I think you should leave.

Millie's POV

This bitch wants me to leave without my payment. I heard something moving out in the hallway. I put a paralyzing spell on her and covered her with a blanket. The door opened to reveal a cute looking boy. He was rubbing his eyes.

(Y/N): Mommy.

I didn't know what to say. He opened his eyes more to look at me.

(Y/N): You're not my mom. Where is she?

Millie: Your mom had to step out for a minute, but she asked me to look after you until she comes back. I am her special friend.

(Y/N): Oh. I'm (y/n). What's your name?

Millie: My name is Millie.

(Y/N): I like that name. Can I ask you a question?

Millie: Sure.

(Y/N): Why is your skin red? Why do you have horns? Why do you have a tail?

I had completely forgotten that I was in my demon form. Changing now would be too weird for him, but as I looked at him he didn't look scared. He was looking at my tail moving.

Millie: My appearance doesn't bother you? You don't think I am ugly or scary?

(Y/N): I think you are pretty. Mom taught me that different doesn't mean bad.

Millie: Are you just the sweetest. Hold on a second it's late, why aren't you in bed?

He looked down at his feet like he was scared or embarrassed to answer. I lifted his chin and made him look at me.

Millie: It's ok sweetheart. Just take a deep breath and tell me what happened.

(Y/N): I had a nightmare.

I picked him up holding him close and stroking his head.

Millie: It's ok. No one is going to hurt you I promise. You are safe with me.

(Y/N): You are comfy.

This kid had to be the sweetest kid ever. His mom was a piece of work though trying to get away with not paying me. I will have to take her soul and if I took this kid's soul I would be even. Just the thought of taking (y/n)'s soul tore me up inside. I did have a better idea, but I would have to wait thirteen years to collect.

Millie: (y/n) I did some work for your mom, but she couldn't get me my payment. I know that you would want to help your mom, so could you help with the payment.

(Y/N): I wish I could, but I don't have any money.

Millie: Maybe you could pay me another way.

(Y/N): Like how?

Millie: Just give me your hand?

He did as I asked. I took his hand in mine and marked him as mine. On the back of his hand was my symbol.

He let out a yawn, so I picked him up and put him back in his bed.

Millie: Goodnight (y/n). I will see you when it is time to collect.

I walked back to his mom's room and pulled the blanket off of her.

Millie: You have the cutest son. I think to settle our problem I will take him.

She tried to move and talk, but my spell was in effect.

Millie: Don't worry I am not going to kill him. I am going to wait until he is eighteen and then make him my permanent mate.

I laughed as I took Tess' soul and went back to hell.

*Timeskip* Thirteen years later.

(Y/N)'s POV

???: Happy Birthday.

I woke up to someone wishing me a happy birthday. When I opened my eyes I saw Lola sitting on top of me.
(Y/N): Hi Lola. How did you get in my room?

She gave me a kiss, but weirdly enough I felt my hand burn.

Lola: Your foster parents let me in. Why wouldn't they let your girlfriend into your room on your eighteenth birthday.

(Y/N): Because my foster parents are super catholic, but I am glad you are here. I am sure they are the ones who cursed me, so my hand hurts anytime we do anything together.

I looked at this weird M symbol on my hand.

Lola: You're just being silly. Curses aren't real, it's all in your head and tonight you are going to experience so much pleasure.

(Y/N): Really?

Lola: Oh yeah, but that is going to have to wait because our parents are downstairs.

She went downstairs while I got dressed and soon joined everyone at the table for breakfast. I sat down next to Lola.

Foster Mom: Goodmorning (y/n). Happy birthday.

Ella: You have grown up so much. I know your mother would be so proud of you.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Foster Dad: To celebrate tonight is your big party and I want to thank Bob for throwing it at your house.

Bob: Your welcome. We would do anything for (y/n).

We continued to talk while we ate breakfast and soon after we drove over to Lola's to get set up for the party. It was almost noon when the doorbell rang when Bob got up to answer it.

Bob: Hello. How can I help you?

I heard a woman's voice that sounded so familiar

???: Hi. I am looking for (y/n)(l/n) I was a friend of his mom. Since it's his birthday today I wanted to see how much he grew up.

Bob: Hold on. Can you just wait out here?

???: Sure.

Bob called for my foster parents who came into the living room.

Foster Mom: What is it?

Bob: Some woman who claims she was a friend of (y/n)'s mom is out there asking to see him.

Foster Dad: Did you get her name?

Bob: No.

Foster Dad: (y/n) do you remember any of your mom's friends?

Ella: Of course he doesn't he was five, but just let her in. I am sure everything will be fine.

Bob went back to the door.

Bob: Why don't you come in (y/n) is in the living room.

The woman entered the living room once she laid her eyes on me she came and wrapped me into a big hug.

???: It's so good to see you again.

(Y/N): Yeah nice to see you too.

???: Sweetheart do you really remember me or are still trying to be that sweet little boy you were back then.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I don't really remember you.

???: All is forgiven. My name is Millie.

(Y/N): Millie? That name sounds so familiar.
Millie still had me wrapped in a hug, but Ella came over and broke up the hug and pushed me to Lola. Lola walked me away from Millie and back onto the couch.

Ella: Millie it's nice to meet you. I am Lola's mom, who is (y/n)'s girlfriend. You know I was Tess' friend for a long time and she never mentioned you. Maybe we can go in the kitchen and talk more.

Millie: Ok, but I don't think Tess would have spoken much about me because I was her special friend.

They all walked into the kitchen and out of ear shot.

Lola: I don't like her.

(Y/N): Why?

Lola: I don't know she just gives off like a weird energy. Don't you think it's strange that she says she was a friend of your mom, but my mom never heard of her or the fact that she doesn't show up for thirteen years.

(Y/N): I guess, but what could she want?

Lola: I don't know. Listen let's just put her out of our heads because somebody has a party to get ready for.

Unfortunately for Lola, Millie had other plans. She soon joined us on the couch sitting on my otherside.

Millie: So Lola you are (y/n)'s girlfriend?

Lola: Yeah. We have only been officially dating since we were fifteen, but we have been together our whole lives. It is our destiny to be together.

Millie just let out a laugh, but it was more like a cute giggle.

Millie: That's sweet, but trust me on something destiny doesn't work the way you think.

The tension in the room was so thick you could choke on it. Millie just asked us a million questions, basically getting me to tell her everything about my life. When the party started Millie left us and Lola was so relieved. About half through the party she pulled me up to her room.
(Y/N): What are you doing?

Lola: I don't want to wait anymore especially after all that stupid stuff that Millie said.

She took off her clothes leaving her in a bra and panties. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me.

(Y/N): Not that I'm not happy, but what if our parents go looking for us.

She just gave me a deep kiss and my hand burned like never before.

Millie: Yes, what if your parents came looking for you.

Lola: What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!

Millie: I don't think I will be leaving. See because you are trying to fuck (y/n) and he belongs to me, so I can't let that go.

Lola: You are fucking crazy! You knew something was off about you. He belongs to me and no one else.

Millie: He belongs to you? That is funny. Ok if that's true then why does it hurt him anytime you try to be romantic?

(Y/N): You know about that?

Millie moved and sat on the bed next to me. She put her hand on my face before she gave me a kiss.

The kiss felt really good and it didn't hurt.

Lola: What the fuck!

Millie: I had enough of you.

She waved her hand and Lola's body went stiff. Falling on the bed next to me.

(Y/N): Wha...W...What did you do?

I said quietly.
Millie: Don't worry sweetheart she isn't dead. She is just paralized for the moment. I know you must have a lot of questions, so why do I shed some light on things.

I nodded.

Millie: First off you belong to me and only me for all of time. The reason your hand burns when someone tries to do something sexual with you is because I marked you as mine. That m on your hand is my symbol that shows everyone in heaven and hell who you belong to.

(Y/N): I don't understand! Marked? Heaven? Hell?

Millie: I could tell you, but I think showing you is better.

She snapped her fingers and her skin turned red. She had horns and a tail. I remember her now.

Millie: Looks like someone is putting together all of the pieces. I knew you couldn't forget me. You know this is almost like that night thirteen years ago, but there will be a different ending. You, me, and someone stunned by my powers. All those years ago I thought you would make a great permanet play thing when you grew up so I marked you and waited for you to become of age. May I say that you truly have grown up into something special.

(Y/N): You killed my mom.

Millie: Yes, but she had it coming. A demon like myself needs payment for my activities. Your mother wanted me for sex and needed to pay with a soul. She didn't want you to grow up without her, so she kidnapped your father and gave me his soul. Unfortunately his soul ran out and she had a large debt, so I took her life and decided to mark you, but now I am tired of talking. I have waited a long time for this.

She stripped off her clothes and then tore mine off as well. I tried to push her off of me, but she was stronger and used her clothes to tie my hands to the headboard.

Millie: I like a little fight.

She kissed me and I could feel her tongue trying to gain entry into my mouth. I tried to resist, but she pinched my nose closed so I opened my mouth to breath. Her tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. She pulled back with a look of pure bliss.

Millie: Now I want you to lick my pussy while I suck you off. So be a good boy.

Millie turned around and put her ass in my face. She took me in her hands and started stroking me. Once I was hard I felt her wrap her tongue around the tip and slowly bobbing her head to tease me.

(Y/N): Ahh...S...stop...aah.

Millie: Hm...umm...ahh...Never! Hmmm.

It felt really good. I know this is wrong, but I don't want her to stop. She started taking more of me down her throat. She kept going deeper until I felt her lips at the base of my dick after she began bobbing her head harder and faster. I could feel myself getting close to cumming, but stopped sucking. She pulled her head up, but kept one hand on my dick.

Millie: I told you to eat my pussy. I know what I am doing feels good, but you do what I tell you or there will be consequences.

She used her free hand to spread her pussy lips.

Millie: You are gonna love this pussy because it will be yours for the rest of eternity. It may be the only one you ever see, but if you are a really good boy I have a hellhound friend. She is a lot of fun and I don't mind sharing with her.

She put her ass back down on my face and I could feel the incredible heat of her pussy. I used my tongue to lick her pussy and then I stuck my tongue deep inside her. She started moaning. I reached my hand around and began playing with her clit which caused her moan more.

Millie: That's a...a realllly good boy.

She said though her moans.

Millie: You are such a gooood boy I think you earned your treat.

She went back to sucking my dick. As she was sucking hard some moans escaped my lips. I assume she heard them because he moved even faster. I felt the urge to cum so hard. With one more deep suck I couldn't hold and came deep in her throat. I could hear her gulping it down. Once I finished she didn't stop sucking until I was nice and hard for her again. She turned around with a huge smile on her face. She started grinding her wet pussy on my hard dick.

Millie: Was that a good treat my love?

(Y/N): Yes it was so good.

Millie: Good because we aren't done yet. I want more.

She inserted my dick into her tight and wet pussy.

Millie: AHHH! YEsss. You have such a nice dick it feels perrrfect inside me. I want to ride you while my tits bounce in your face. You will be a good boy and suck on my tits won't you?

(Y/N): yes.

She placed a hand on my chest for support as she bounced up and down. Her tits were in my face, so I took one in my mouth, while I used my hand to play with the other.

Millie: FUCK YES YES YES. Fuck that's a good boy. I love feeling you inside me.

The room filled with our moans, but they were drowned out by the clapping sound every time she thrusted downwards. I took my hands and placed them on her hips and matched my thrusts to make this even better. Within a second we were moving as one.

(Y/N): I'm gonna cum!

Millie: Fuck me too! Cum inside me!

(Y/N): Ahh!

Millie: I'M CUMMING!

The moans exploded throughout the whole house. With one final motion I came inside her and I could feel her pussy tighten as if it was milking the cum out of me. I was tired and panting.

(Y/N): That was intense.

I said softly.

Millie: It will only get better. Close your eyes and rest we will be home soon enough.

She waved her hand and my eyes felt heavy. The last thing I saw was her smiling at me.

Millie's POV
(y/n) was fast asleep which was good because it will make it much easier to bring him to hell with me. I got off him and noticed that Lola was still on the bed next to us, but still frozen by me.

Millie: Oh I forgot you were even here. Isn't that funny.

I laughed a little. I could see she was trying to move and her eyes were full of hate.

Millie: You can hate me all you want, but at the end of the day he belongs to me. Oh yeah he also gave me two huge fucking loads one in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I will be taking him with me now, so I leave you with this.

I set the room on fire leaving her and everyone else in this house to burn. I picked my love up in my arms and gave him a kiss before summoning a portal and returning to hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one took longer than expected. I hope you enjoyed this. I can't believe I am already at 20k plus views that is awesome. Thank you guys so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.6K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
66.9K 1.1K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
214K 3K 29
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ There are โš ๏ธ trigger warnings โš ๏ธ ...
3.9M 24.5K 197
Some stories with male reader and various females. Yeah, yandere and more.