The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 6

23.4K 1.1K 214
By PayalSharma671

Then I looked towards the head seat which I  unconsciously ignored until  now...and when I turned my neck and  saw the person sitting there my eyes widened as much as possible.

Y/n's mind - " No way!...Not again."

My heart almost dropped to my stomach at the sight in front of me,I felt the earth slipping from my feet

But the one who was responsible for this condition of mine seemed unbothered.
He gave me a super cold look, with no expressions at all...those eyes were so cold....not even a muscle in his face twitched seeing me here....as if he don't even know me.

Well I wasn't expecting a very welcoming look whenever I would have met him but I wasn't expecting this chilling cold look either....atleast Rosé and Jimin showed emotions...though hurt and anger but still emotions....but he didn't had any.

I was staring at him and so was he but with no emotions.

Seokjin - " Miss Y/n..meet our CEO Mr.Kim V."

His voice brought me back to reality.

I broke the eye contact feeling nervous.

Y/n's mind - " What should I do in such a situation....should I act like I don't know him or should I greet him as a friend.....but we are in a meeting right now....it's better to be professional."

I bowed to him.

Seokjin - " President, this is our buisness negotiator of 'Andog'..Miss Lee Y/n."

He nodded a little.

And I was even more shocked hearing him being called 'president'....

Mr. Seokjin gestured me to sit down and I did.

It took me a time to get back into my negotiator avatar and remember what all I have prepared for this meeting.....because the shock I received right now was too much.

V - " Start the meeting."

As these three words left his mouth my head instantly turned towards him because it was the first time he spoke till I entered the room and his voice was nothing like I used to know........it was so........cold and distant.

Y/n's mind - " Is he really the Taehyung I knew?"

Then I saw that cute mole on his nose and the eye and I got confirmed it is Taehyung....but what is with this name 'V'

I stood up and walked in the front.

I inserted my pen drive and displayed my presentation through the projector.

I started to share all my thoughts regarding this project.

I was avoiding looking at Taehyung because his cold stare was unbearable.

Y/n - " So....if they are not ready to sell it to us we should offer them to work with us for this project.....we can collaborate with them for the building of this hotel.......this project is huge and it is a tempting offer for them....we won't need to buy the land anymore and would rather give them certain percentage of the profit and shares."

Yes 'Budongsan' wants to build a hotel at that land which is under some other comapny

As I shared my offer a sudden murmur emerged in the conference room, all the people started discussing about the offer, whereas 'Mr.V' was sitting clasping his hands and was in his thoughts

V - " I like the offer."

His four words and the conference room went silent again

Then he looked towards one of the official and said

V - " Calculate and analyse the price of the land and accordingly determine the amount of share and profits we should offer them."

He said coldly

That person who might belong to the finance department nodded.

Then Taehyung turned towards seokjin.

Taehyung - " Arrange another meeting for finalising things before arranging the meeting with Hope Corporations."

Hope corporations is the company which owns the land.

Seokjin nodded

Taehyung - " Meeting dismissed."

He said authoritatively and walked out without even looking at me.

Y/n's mind - " Has he forgotten me?..........Nah..it can't be possible......is he really Taehyung?....he is changed....... completely."

I was in my thoughts when my name was called.

Seokjin - " Miss Y/n."

I looked up at him and then around the place which was now empty except him and me.

Seokjin - " Miss Y/n...let's go for the lunch."

He said smiling brightly.

I nodded

Y/n - " Sure."

I quickly packed my things and then followed Mr.Seokjin towards the cafeteria.

I was sitting on one of the seats and waiting for Mr.Seokjin who insisted on bringing the lunch.

Just then I heard all the murmur in the cafeteria silenced.

I looked around to see why and I saw Taehyung walking with his hands in the pockets of his suite's pants, his cold eyes were looking at the front as if nothing at all happening around him matters to him, his gait screamed power....and he walked out of the building followed by maybe his secretary.

And the murmurs resumed

Y/n's mind - " Are these all people terrified of him.....he has  indeed changed.., he is like a whole knew person now, someone whom I never met before......how can I talk or even approach him now when he not even acknowledges my existence."

After a while, Mr.Seokjin came back with our lunch.

Y/n - " Thank you."

I thanked him with a smile.

Seokjin - " Mention not."

And we started digging into our lunch.

Y/n - "Umm....Mr.seokjin..I-"

Seokjin - " You can call me Mr.Jin."

He said cutting me.

Y/n - " Oh.... actually Mr.Jin..i wanted to ask you why you called Ta-...Mr.V, President."

He made an understanding face and said

Jin - " That's because....he is also the president....I mean this is his company...technically his father's but still it's his."

I was shocked

Y/n's mind - " He owned such a big company...I never knew it.......I thought they have some small company."

Jin - " Our company wasn't that big before but after President started working here he really worked hard and after he became the CEO he worked even more harder and you can see the results...now 'budongsan' is one of the top companies in South Korea."

He said putting the rice in his mouth

Y/n's mind - " Oh..okay.....it wasn't big before that's why........I knew taehyung was capable but this capable I am shocked......I am proud of him though."

I unconsciously smiled and then nodded at Mr.Se-...i mean Mr.Jin.

Time skip

I talked to appa about budongsan and as expected he knew about it and was very happy to know that I am working for Taehyung.

Now I understand why I saw Jimin there last time....he must have came to meet taehyung but did he told him about me.....he might have not because he promised me that he will not.

Y/n's mind - "But what should I do now..the encounter with taehyung was even more worse than with jimin...Jimin was atleast not pretending to not know me...whereas this shithead is pretending to not know me and even being so cold....he has changed.
He is not the same goofy, bubbly weird taehyung I knew....he was never someone who had a blank face. Everytime you look at him he will be showing you 50 different emotions on his face but now....what happened to him?........does the work made him like this.....yeah maybe even I have changed a little due to work."

I was laying on my bed thinking about Taehyung and my friendship.

He was my childhood friend..since diapers...he was even more closer to me than Jimin and Rosé whom I only met in middle school.

Our parents were friends that explains why we were friends since diapers he is the same age as me, just few months older.....

I never saw my mom.. because she died a few days after giving birth to me..so Taehyung's mom was the one whom I used to call eomma....but sadly she also left us when me and taehyung were 4...and after that it was only our appa's who raised us.

Flashback
7 years ago

I entered Taehyung's house.

Y/n - " ABEOJI!!!!"

I shouted calling Taehyung's father.

Just then he came out of the kitchen with an apron on.

Mr.Kim - " Ah! Y/nie...you are here...breakfast is almost ready."

Yeah I sometimes eat my breakfast here because my appa can't cook early because he has to go to the university.

Y/n - " Ne abeoji.....but where is Tae?"

I asked looking around

Mr.Kim - " Oh!..I didn't woke him up yet."

He said panicked at the realization.

Y/n - " Don't worry, ..I'll wake him up."

I said and ran upstairs towards his room.

I entered his room and he was lying there on the bed like a dead fish with an open mouth.

Y/n - " Yahhh!!.....wake up sleeping beauty."

I said shaking him vigoursly, but in response he just turned the other side.

Y/n - " Yahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I said shaking him even more.

He took a pillow and hit my face with it while backfacing me.

Y/n - " Aish!...you brat do you want to get late on the first day of last year of high school."

I said smacking him with the same pillow

He snatched the pillow from my hand and irritatedly got up.

Tae - " Whatttttttt?"

The look on his face was of complete displeasure.

I smiled

Y/n - " Good morning."

I said sweetly to mock him.

Tae - " I highly doubt if my morning is gonna be good because your face is the first I saw."

He said getting up from the bed.

Y/n - " What you said?"

I asked and ran after him but he quickly ran into the bathroom.

Y/n - " Shithead!"

I cursed him from outside

I can hear that he is giggling  inside.

I kicked his bathroom door and walked out of the room.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And tell me your views in the comment section.

I didn't liked the writing of this chapter at all...I reviewed it many times but I still am not satisfied so sorry...if you felt the same

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 3 5
When you spend your Valentine's with a relative stranger, you think it's nothing more than just plain old fun. Your friends, however, seem to think d...
67.3K 2.8K 40
They are best of friends. But will it end that way? Jennie is contented with her normal life, studying in a famous university, getting everything sh...
997 90 21
Hey guys it's my first fanfic. It's a love story of y/n and Jin. And other bts members as well. I hope u all will like it.... Cover by @chocochip494
454K 21.1K 44
She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two grew up together and only he knew the deep...