๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‚๐š...

By LokisLeftToeNail

[COMPLETED] You are the goddess of mischief, you have known Thor and Loki since you were born, you have an ol... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13๐Ÿฅต
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- last chapter!

Chapter 7

87 4 0
By LokisLeftToeNail

Me and Thor haven't talked much since, that night. I've just been focusing on my upcoming tournament, I don't even know why we do the tournament. I guess men just like watching women fight?

Loki has actually been a good trainer, and we've been getting a lot closer, the annoying thing is he acts like he never tried to kiss me.

"Noooo, Loki. Haven't I trained enough today?" "Y/n, you've only trained for 5 hours today." "EXACTLY! Loki it's a Sunday! I don't need to train for 23 hours." Loki rolls his eyes.

"One more hour." Loki says defeated. "Fine, let me just get a drink." I say picking up my f/w leaving it on a shelf.

I sit down on a bench letting out a sigh, so does Loki handing me my drink. "Thanks." Loki nods his head.

"So, if you don't wanna marry Thor, why did you have sex?" I knew, he knew that me and Thor had sex but he never brought it up before, it's been 2 weeks!

"Uh... I- what?" "I know you seen me when you two were kissing. I was wondering why you had sex with him." Why is he throwing that word around so carelessly? I look at the ground and sigh.

"I wanna make it work, I have to." I say remembering I'm stuck with him forever. "Y/n... you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." "Well Loki I have to do this, so yeah I do." I say as I get up, Loki still sitting down, giving me a sympathetic look. "Come on!"

~~~
After training I'm in my bedroom, I feel bad for shouting a Loki, maybe I should apologise to him. "You know what, I will." I say to myself, while walking out the room.

Lokis pov
~~~
"Why did I say that to Y/n!"

I shout as I throw a glass at my wall. "Now everything will be akward again" I sigh out.

Like that time I kissed almost her. Why did I try that! I can't have feelings for her! Suddenly I hear a knock at my door.

"Who is it?!" I hear a quiet and soft voice answer. "It's y/n." I smile to myself quickly opening the. "Hey." She says quietly looking down at the ground. "Hi, um I wanna apolo-" I get cut off by her. "Before.. you say anything I just wanna say I'm sorry for lashing out on you earlier." She says still looking at the ground.

"Well... I wanna apologise for asking you such a personal question." I say feeling guilty. "Well, you did kinda deserve an explanation, I mean I told you I didn't want to marry him and then later that night you see my kissing him." She says finally looking at me. "Well I won't disagree with that." I say, she lets out a slight chuckle. "Uh- well do you want to come in?" I say opening my bedroom door wider. "Sure." This is her first time in my room, hopefully she likes it.

"Oh my god, this is amazing. I love all of your art." She says, making me genuinely smile, for the first time in awhile. "Did you do them yourself?" I'm in a daze looking at her "Loki?" "Oh eh... Yes these ones over here, I did those myself." "Loki, these are absolutely magnificent." I smile at her, back turned to me. She turns to face me. She's alot closer than I thought. I lock eyes with her, as does she. I look her up and down, my eyes landing on her lips. "Loki?" Y/n says quieter than a whisper.

Y/n's pov
~~~
"Loki?" I say, very quiet. Suddenly he crashes his lips into mine. OMG OMG OMG.

I kiss him back putting my arms around his neck as he puts his hand on my waist. The kiss gets harder and hungrier. But I suddenly think.

Thor.

Shit! I break the kiss although I don't want to.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I know I did. Don't forget to vote! -Keira 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D โ—‡ โ—‡ โ—‡ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
72.5K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
357K 10.4K 55
"Nice to see you again, darling.", he smirked at her, tracing his index finger along her jawline. "Shut up, Laufeyson.", the young lady snapped back...
12.2K 611 37
โฆ(Lแดแด‹ษชxAsษขแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด!Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€)โฆ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...