"ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ฮฑัั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ?" (แด…ษชแด€ส™แดสŸษชแด‹ สŸ...

By xpepper_mintx

"๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง, ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผใ€‘
โœจ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ โœจ
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘8 ใ€‘
ใ€ 1 9 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 0 ใ€‘
๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ #2
ใ€ 2 1 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 2 ใ€‘

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ•ใ€‘

7.5K 271 58
By xpepper_mintx

'Where am I ?' Looking around I found myself sitting in a field full of flowers. This was strange, If I remember correctly I had gone to sleep in my room but then why am I suddenly in a flower field ? But what was more strange that even if I am sitting here out of nowhere , nothing feels out of space, everything feels so right as if I was supposed to be here.

'Oh a butterfly', while watching the butterfly on my hand, I could hear a soft voice calling out my name. No, I was mistaken. It was not my name but the name of this girl whose body I have currently occupied.

"Irina ! Irina ! ". The voice was almost hypnotic, it was like a blessing to my ears but why did it feel so nostalgic ? I tried to turn around in hopes of identifying the owner of the voice but as soon as I turned around , a shrilling noise was heard, making me open my eyes.

"Beep-Beep", it was the infuriating sound of the alarm clock that had awoken me from my precious slumber. Glancing at the clock I realized that it was already afternoon, I started cursing myself for sleeping this much but stopped since I had better things to do like figuring out about this peculiar dream I just had.

But was this really a dream ? It was oddly too detailed for a dream. No, it was not a dream but a memory, a memory of Irina. Is this the reason why that voice felt so familiar? Who knows ?

Picking myself up from the bed , I decided to first complete my analysation of rest of the character as this task is much more important than other ones if I want to survive my first day in school. Opening my notebook , I began to write down about the next batch of troublesome vampires- The Mukamis.

𝐑𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the eldest son of the Mukami household, and also known as the 'Brains' of the family. Being abandoned by his mother and treated as a livestock by the people of the orphanage, Ruki became more cold hearted treating other people especially the heroine as mere livestock whose only purpose is to supply blood. He generally has a stoic face and speaks in an authoritative tone that you might mistaken him for a military commander instead of a highschool student.

Despite being extreme sadist, Ruki does not do things out in public, he is the type to take actions all alone behind close doors. So if I ever find myself in an alarming situation with him, I should run somewhere where there are people. I can also threaten to destroy his cherished book but I think I will probably destroyed first before even I get to the book.

𝐊𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the second son of the Mukami household and also a popular idol. Due to his brutal childhood of being abused and treated as a merchandise by the people of the orphanage, Kou grew up believing that the world was about 'give and take'. At first glance he might appear as cheerful and friendly but one should not fall for it for his true nature is nothing but a selfish, two faced person who uses other people for his own benefit. Gifted with a beautiful appearance, Kou often uses his face to satisfy his desires but his persona changes immediately when things don't go his way.

Despite being surrounded by fangirls at all times, Kou is not afraid to make a move in public which makes him a formidable opponent. But what is more frightening is his right eye to see through a persons lie. Not knowing exactly who am I or how I ended up here,the last thing I want to encounter is a walking lie detector who also likes drinking blood. Seriously being near Kou in such conditions is like asking Light Yagami to write my name in deathnote. If I want too keep living my new life, I better not come into his vision only or maybe act as a mute when he is around.

𝐘𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the third son of the Mukami household who was also formerly known as Edgar, the human childhood friend of Shu Sakamaki. Left all alone after the fire incident, Yuma joined a rebellion gang in order to survive out in the streets. As time passed by, he grew up to be much more tougher, violent and rougher which can be easily seen through his rebellious and hot tempered nature. Due to his past and the dream of his former dead friend Lucks, Yuma has a strong disliking for wealthy people and just my luck; this body is filthy rich.

If I don't want him to despise me then I should not flaunt my money and also try to act as humble as possible because Yuma likes people who remind of Lucks. Despite of his rough exterior, he is not as malicious as other vampires , so if I ever get in a dire situation I should act as frail as possible and as soon as he lets his guard down I will make a run for it.

𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢, the fourth and the youngest son of the Mukami household. Because of his terrible childhood of being constantly beaten up by other people, Azusa became an extreme masochist and grew up believing that pain is the only way to feel wanted and alive. He has a timid personality with a faint heart but becomes quite clingy when he likes someone. Out of all the vampires in this show, Azusa is relatively the most easiest to deal with as unlike others he does not rage or act violently when things don't go his way.

Being a masochist, he is the only one against whom I actually have an advantage. If I ever ended up in a dreadful situation with Azusa , its either hurt or get hurt. Even though he enjoys pain, I don't really want to hurt him but if this is the only way to survive then I wouldn't mind resorting to violent tendencies. But I will still try my best not to end up in such situation.

This concludes the Mukami family. Despite being less in number, the Mukamis seem to be as troublesome as the Sakamakis. Karlheinz really handpicked the most twisted and the most broken children, out of so many.

Even though being inside a world filled with blood thirsty vampires is nothing to be happy about, I am kind of relieved that I did not reincarnate as Yui Komori. Dealing with even one of them is like a huge pain in the ass but to deal with all of them at once is nothing short of a living nightmare.

Now lets move to the next family of vampires - The Tsukinami Brothers. They only appeared for a few seconds in the last episode of the anime but those few seconds were enough to tell how deadly they were. Being able to control the wolves, they attacked the Sakamaki and Mukami households and even injured Ruki. There main objective was to obtain Yui in order to continue their bloodline, so I don't think I would get a chance to meet them but still prevention is better than cure.

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢, the first son of Krone and Giesbach and the current first blood king. Being a first blood and on top of that a king, Carla perceives both humans and vampires as good for nothing maggots. At first glance he appears to be cold and mysterious but just like all demonic creatures, he too is very cruel and sadistic who likes to humiliate other people. This first blood king would not take a 'no' for an answer and if someone dares to defy him , he will not hesitate to kill them.

Though Carla is very prideful, he wouldn't mind laying it aside if it involve his race and his little brother. If it weren't for that Endzeit disease, he would have been more powerful than Karlheinz.

Gifted with so many abilities Carla is quite dreadful, if I want my head to remain on my neck, I better not disrespect him in anyway and try my best not to cross my paths with him. Another important thing to note about him is that he has a deep hatred for vampires, so no matter what happens I should never call him a vampire.

Although I am planning on treating him respectfully to secure my life, I am not going to act as his servant or something. I should try to show him my valiant side because if my memory serves correct, one of the reason why he started treating Yui kindly was because she showed courage, so maybe there's a chance that I might also be let off easily.

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢, the second son of Krone and Giesbach and on of the last two remaining founders. Despite not being the king, Shin is more arrogant than Carla, looking down on everyone except for his own brother. Being very prideful and narcissist, his personality is similar to that of a certain red haired vampire.

Just like redhead, he too likes pranking and humiliating other people especially Yui, and often becomes hotheaded when things don't go his way. Shin is also a very dangerous foe but unlike Carla, he can be deceived as he often underestimates his opponents. The most easiest way to deal with narcissist characters is to feed their ego as much as possible. So as long as I treat him like he is some kind of God, and act like I am below him, I should probably be fine.

This completes all the Vampire Brothers in the anime/game. Now the only one left is the main protagonist of the story and also the character that I have to avoid the most.

Yui Komori, the heroine of Diabolik lovers who was forced to live with the Sakamaki brothers after her father moved abroad. Her personality in anime differs from that in manga and game. In anime , Yui does not have much of a personality and usually has a blank face apart from the times when she is scared or in danger. Though in manga and game, Yui appears to be more optimistic and cheerful and expresses a lot of emotions.

The only thing common in both anime and manga/game is her strong willed nature of not giving up even after being treated so harshly. This was one trait of her that I admired whenever I watched anime or read the manga.

Despite her naïve persona and indecisiveness about certain things , I don't really dislike her. More like sympathise with her situation but that doesn't mean I am going to give her a helping hand because associating with her would mean getting involved with the brothers which is the last thing I want to do.

That's why before going to school I should prepare myself thoroughly that whatever happens I must by no means try to help her and turn a blind eye towards her despite knowing how much she is suffering.

With this my analyzation comes to an end. I wouldn't say that I am completely prepared to face the vampires but if I do end up facing one I know what to do.

I should go and eat something, its been a while since I last ate and as if on cue my stomach started growling. Closing the book, I headed towards the kitchen to fill my empty stomach.

'I hope there is something in the fridge.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
209K 7.5K 68
I pushed the large black doors of the throne room open and entered the ravaged room. In the throne room were multiple cracks and holes in the wall. S...
175K 4.1K 24
| ๐–  Subaru ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚ ๐—‘ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ | ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
193K 7.8K 38
dear soulmate, for years, I have yearned for you to come and save me from my misery. But never did you come. days continue to pass by and I wonder, w...