Catch Me (P.Sh) [Sequel]

بواسطة ClumsyPotatoes

After months of isolation, fighting for their debut. They finally reach their dream of debut, when old faces... المزيد

Preface
Self-revised Profile
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
Tweet// 1
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
Tweet// 2
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
Tweet// 3
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
Tweet// 4
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
Tweet// 5
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
Article
| 26 |
| 27 |
Comeback Profile
| 28 |
| 29 |
Tweet// 6
Epilogue
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Extra Chapters *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Vlive Moments
Fever
Love? Song
A Proper Epilogue
Period
Edin's Last Concert
Sasaeng Files
Sasaeng Files (2)
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Teasing
Teasing (2)
Nightmare
Jealousy~
Orphan
Skating Progidy
Affectionate?
Loveable Weirdo
Follower
Haneul's Treasure
Small Secret
Power Outage
Going Public
Over the Line
Epiphany
Trip to Naksan Beach
Trip to Naksan Beach (2)
Offline Fansign
Hype Photoshoot
Stop Feeling Uncomfortable
02z-ish
Looking Fine
Beneficial Love
Thinking Out Loud
Secret Agenda
Home Alone
I Love You
Sasaeng Files (3)
Sasaeng Files (4)
Fight for Hana
Mine
Better Off
Two Edins
Curiousity Lab
Low
Low (2)
Low (3)
Free in Forever
Pull-Up Bar
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Wedding (3)
Wedding (4)
Small Wishes
Hurt Me, Hurt You
Hurt Me, Hurt You (2)
Sunsets and Loverboys
A Clothing Bet
Wrong Grammar
Best Boyfie Hoon
Bullies
Pretty Petty
MC Hoon
Losing You
Developing Papa Hoon
Forget About Me
Had Enough
Had Enough (2)
Take a Picture
Sleeping Beauty
Another Round
Rumours
Rumours (2)
Fake Cousins
That One Where Yeji Got Away
Miss Liz
Management Mistake
Funeral Conversations
Tics From the Past
Christmas Arrangements
Snowman

Haneul's Birthday

1.4K 61 6
بواسطة ClumsyPotatoes

2027

As the boys had continued the tour onto Japan I had been left back in Seoul, Yeji had momentarily moved in with me to look after me. On Sunghoon's request of course, she had agreed with me on saying I could be home alone, but he had absolutely refused it.

"Unnie, I'm going to work now," Yeji called out making me hum in return, "call me if you need anything!"

"I'll be fine," I assured her with a small laugh.

"Yeah... but my brother would be mad at both of us if anythnig happens to you... you know?" she reminded with a small laugh.

"Oh please... he can't be mad at us," I let out a small laugh as she just nodded before waving and walking out of the door, leaving me by myself once again.

I went about with my day as per usual all until I had begun getting severe stomach pains. I had immediately tried calling Yeji, but she hadn't picked up the phone, so I had walked out of the building myself before crouching down and clutching my stomach.

"Do you need help ma'am?" a younger boy ran up to me and grabbed onto one of my arms before I just nodded at him, "come... I'll drive you to the hospital," he assured and helped me stand up before rushing me to a car.

I didn't even think a second time of whether or not he was dangerous in any way, but he reminded me a lot of Jungwon and Sunoo, so the amount of damage he could dare to another human would be minor.

"Look... I'm in no way a doctor or nurse or an expert in this field," the boys started as he drove the car, and I tightly clutched onto the doorhandle in the door beside me, "but I think you're getting contractions."

"You don't say," I muttered at him as I winced once more.

"Can you walk?" he questioned as he stopped the car and I immediately shook my head, "I'll go get a nurse or something."

The boy quickly got out of the car before running off. It didn't last long before the car door beside me opened and a nurse quickly pulled me out and placed me in a wheelchair quickly running off towards the hospital.

Everything happened so fast that before I knew it I had been placed in a secluded room after haven gotten an epidural to calm me down and ease the pain a bit. I let out a small sigh before feeling my phone ring again immediately seeing Yeji's number on the screen before I answered.

"Everything alright unnie?" she eagerly questioned.

"Just stay at your work as usual Yeji-ya... but come to the hospital when you're off... okay?" I muttered making it go completely silent on the other end.

"Are you in labour?" she questioned and I just hummed, "I'm coming straight away."

"No... they said there'll be another four hours before delivery," I assured her, "just get here right when you're done with work."

"Are you sure?" she questioned and I just hummed, "have you called my brother?"

"Not yet... you called before I got the chance," I shook my head even if she couldn't see me.

"Call him, right now!" Yeji stated before ending the call.

I looked at my phone screen as I looked through my contacts before calling Sunghoon, praying that he would pick up.

"Love? Is everything okay?" Sunghoon questioned the moment he answered the phone.

"Yeji-ya told me to call," I sighed making him immediately hum at me, "according to the nurses you'll be a dad in four hours," I admitted making it go completely silent on the other end before I heard a thud, "Hoonie?"

"Hannie?" Jake's voice called out from the other end.

"Jake? What happened to Sunghoon?" I frowned in confussion.

"I don't know, man... he just stands frozen in place with wide eyes... what did you tell him?" Jake let out a small laugh as I sighed and closed my eyes tightly, "wait... are you in labour?" Jake immediately asked and I hummed in reply, "we'll put him on the next flight home."

"No... he needs to finish the tour... for the Engenes," I reminded making Jake huff out at him.

"Edin... you're not forcing him to work when he knows you're giving birth soon... how far are you? " he lightly scolded.

"They said four hours," I sighed at him.

"And if we get him to the airport now... he might just be there in time for delivery," Jake calculated, "don't worry... we're gonna send him to you fast as possible."

"Jake I-" I started before I heard him yell for the other boys in the background of the phonecall.

"We need to get Sunghoon to the airport fast as possible," Jake excused, "hurry! Hannie is giving birth in four hours! He needs to be there!"

"Jake... No," I sighed at him before reaching up and pressing the button that called for a nurse.

"You don't get to decide this miss Hepburn!" Jake hissed at me making me sigh as my door opened.

"How can I help you miss Yang?" my nurse walked back in making me look to her.

"Can I get another epidural, please?" I questioned with a small frown on my face as she looked over at my hands, one was holding the phone whilst the other tightly held onto the railings of the bed, indicating I was in a lot of pain.

"It hasn't been an hour since you got your first, I'm afraid I can't give you another," the nurse replied with a look of sorrow on her face.

"Please, it's really hurting?" I frowned in pain making her sigh at me.

"Edin what the hell is happening? " Jake's voice shouted from the phone.

"Oh Jake, shut up will you? " I snapped in return.

"We can speed up the delivery if the pain is too much," the nurse spoke up making me nod at her, "I'll go inform your doctor."

"Thank you," I muttered at her before she just nodded and walked off.

"Hana you're telling me what is happening right now!" Jake exclaimed at me, "we're on our way to the airport right now! Your finceé... still completely frozen."

"I asked them to speed up the delivery," I sighed, "too much pain."

"When is the delivery then?" Jake questioned.

"Whenever my nurse returns to take me with her," I sighed and rubbed my forehead before frowning once more, "I just want it to stop..." I quietly whimpered, finally letting him hear how badly I was hurting.

"Listen... it's gonna be alright. Sunghoon is getting on a plane soon, he'll be by your side before you know it," Jake assured, "just take deep breaths okay?"

"I'm so scared, Jake," I whispered as I closed my eyes tightly.

"I know... I know... just... stay strong for Sunghoon, okay? Stay strong," Jake stated and I hummed at him, "everything is gonna be fine... I promise."

"Miss Yang we can get you in the delivery room now... we'll start with giving you a shot that can speed up the process, and then we expect a delivery within 30 minutes," the nurse returned to the room making me look over at her in shock.

"I have to go Jake," I muttered before immediately ending the call.

The nurse was quick to help me up from the bed and place me in a wheelchair before rushing me off.

---

"Your brother just texted saying he has a plane for tomorrow," Yeji informed as I nodded and leaned my head back against the wall behind me, "and my brother should've landed already... according to Jake oppa."

"Thank you Yeji," I smiled over at her with a tired smile.

"Hey... I'm just excited to be the cool aunt now," she grinned at me before gasping, "could I be the cool wine aunt?"

"You do you hun," I assured her with a nod, "as long as you promise to be somewhat sober around the baby."

"My brother or the actual baby?" she let out a small laugh as I just let out a tired laugh at her.

"I think both would be just fine," I assured her as the door clicked open.

"She's in here," a soft voice spoke before Sunghoon quickly rushed into the room with his suitcase trailing behind him and his jacket draped over his other arm.

"I'll go now unnie," Yeji excused before getting up and rushing past her brother, quickly patting his shoulder on the way out.

"Hi," Sunghoon softly spoke as he dropped his jacket on the chair Yeji had sat on before bending down and pressing a kiss to my forehead, "how are you doing?" he quietly questioned and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Tired," I muttered and he hummed before sitting down on the edge of the bed as he just looked at me, "what?"

"Sorry I just... realized how much I missed you," he excused making me nod before leaning my head back against the wall as he grabbed onto my hands that laid in my lap, "and the... the little one?"

"In the newborn nursery, I wanted to wait to go there before you came," I admitted making him smile softly as he just nodded.

"Boy or girl?" he questioned making me smile at him.

"Girl," I replied and a grin immediately spread on his face.

"Really?" he happily questioned and I nodded as he gave my hands a small squeeze, "can we go get her?"

"Mhm," I hummed at him.

Sunghoon immediately grinned widely before carefully helping me out of the bed, assisting me with one arm as I showed him the way down to the newborn nursery. A woman already standing and waiting to help the new parents that wanted to see the baby.

"Are you here to see your baby?" she immediately smiled at us and I just nodded, "can I get the name?"

"Park Haneul," I immediately replied and she nodded before rushing off.

"Haneul?" Sunghoon questioned and I nodded as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"You told me I could pick... I thought it was pretty," I muttered as an excuse making him press a kiss to the top of my head.

"I love it," he assured and rubbed his hand up and down along my side.

"Here she is," the woman returned with a rolling crib and rolled it out on the hallway to us.

"Can we take her back to the room?" I questioned and she immediately nodded before walking away, "lets take her back then," I urged and looked up at Sunghoon, "Hoonie?" I let out a small laugh as I he just stared down at the small girl, "come on..."

I softly grabbed his hand and pushed the crib in front of me, back to the room I had been given to rest in. Once back I let go of Sunghoon's hand as he just stood frozen in place.

"Go over and sit on the bed... will you?" I let out a small laugh making him immediately nod before walking over and sitting on the bed as he just stared at the crib.

I let out a laugh at his state before carefully wrapping the small girl in her blanket and lifted her up. I slowly walked back to Sunghoon as he just followed us with his eyes. A grin slowly spread on his face as I stood beside the bed before carefully sitting down beside him.

"Here... you hold her," I urged and he looked at me with widened eyes before slowly grabbing the baby in his arms, so gentle and careful with how he held her.

"She's so precious," he muttered making me smile as I rested my head on his shoulder as I watched how he carefully caressed her small features, "thank you," he immediately stated making me lift my head and look up at him as he just stared at me with sparkling eyes, "thank you so much..."

"Why?" I frowned at him making him softly smile.

"Because you gave me the biggest gift I could ever ask for," he answered as if it was obvious, "and I can ever repay that."

"Hmmm..." I hummed and leaned my head on his shoulder again.

"I promise you..." he slowly trailed off before grabbing my hand in one of his, as the other had the small baby girl laying on it, "that... if we want another... I'll be there and I'll give birth for you."

"You can't do that," I reminded him with a small laugh.

"I know..." he nodded at me, "but I heard what you said to Jake over the phone... I'll be there and I'll do everything to make the pain go away."

"Thank you," I muttered.

"Now... you're tired, just sleep... I'll still be here when you wake up and so will Haneul," he assured and I just nodded before letting my eyes fall closed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7K 57 9
Byeol and Jaehyun's weekly dare game turns to a complicated love triangle when Jaehyun dares her to date none other than their friend, Taesan, who al...
19.4K 385 36
In which two unlikely characters meet only to realise that maybe there was a reason for just exactly that WARNING! Contains swearwords and sexual ref...
6.5K 217 26
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
238K 9.1K 36
She came there with her sisters, they nearly were anyways, will she leave with them as well, or will she step out with a new group. This is her story...