Just A Visit...

Por moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
:(

Part 30

3.9K 127 106
Por moonlight_01119

A/N: this chapter includes my first ever request. Thank you fo the idea, you know who you are, I hope you all enjoy:) And thank you guys for 23K <3 

They spent the next week packing. Finding so many random things that Nick had forgotten he had, and while Sap was packing the kitchen, Dream was in the bedroom, and found a very interesting box in the closet. 

"Nick, come here for a minute," Dream called out. Sapnap walked into the room, a blush appearing on his face once he saw the box that we being held. 

"You called?" Sap said, hoping to avoid the box in the blonde's hand.

"What's this?" Dream asked, lifting the box a little.

"I think you already know the answer to that," Sapnap responded, giggling a little out of embarrassment. 

"Handcuffs, ropes," he continued to dig through the box. "Are these nipple clamps?"

"Ok that's enough," Sapnap lunged forward, trying to take the box out of Dream's hand, but failed when he lifted it above his head. "Give it."

"No."

"You're just teasing me, so give it," Sapnap asked, jumping to try and reach the box. 

"I'll let it go so we can finish packing, when we're at the new house, this conversation is coming back," Dream smirked, giving Sap the box and he stormed out of the room with it. "I love you!"

"Fuck off," Sapnap responded. A few moments later, he walked back into the room and hugged his boyfriend, "I love you too."

***

"What about this house? 3 bedrooms, 1 office, one of the rooms can be turned into an office, and the master is huge look at this," Dream said, turning around in the gaming chair and looking at Sapnap. Sap walked up and sat on Dream's lap, and they scrolled through the pictures together. 

"This is really pretty. Are you sure we could afford this?" Sapnap asked, looking at the price. 

"With both our paychecks, we could easy. Even if you didn't pay for any of it, I could," Dream reassured, sneaking a kiss onto the boy's cheek. 

"Schedule for us to look at it when we get back, ok? We need to be out of here in 2 days," Sapnap turned around and got a proper kiss this time. 

"How about the 3rd? Gives us enough time to drive back to my place and get some stuff into a unit to store until we can move everything in," Dream said, wrapping his arms around Sap's waist. 

"Yeah, sounds great. My mom wants us over for a real dinner tomorrow night. I told her I was moving and wants me to come by one last time."

"You say that like you're never coming back to Texas," Dream chuckled.

"I know, that's what I told her. She was all 'you're my only son! You moved out already now you're going to a new state! Nick I'm going to miss you so much'," he moked. 

"I don't blame her. I doubt we'll stay in Florida forever so watch my moms reaction. She cried for almost a month when I told her I was moving out," Dream said. 

"Well, your mom seems like a very over emotional person then," Sapnap laughed. 

"Oh she is. At Mia's wedding she had a breakdown to the point we had to call paramedics," Sapnap gasped. 

"Holy shit, I see where you get it from now," he responded. 

"Hey, I had my reasons," Dream responded. 

"I know you did, hun. Now, let's get some sleep, yeah? We have a long few days in front of us. And it's 4am," Sapnap made his way back over to the bed, getting comfortable  and extending his arms as an invitation for Dream to come and cuddle with him. 

"You love being held, don't you?" Dream asked, rolling his eyes but getting up as well, turning off the lights and the computer before going to the bed. 

"Well, yes, but I get to hold you tonight," Sapnap giggled as Dream crawled into his arms. The two fell asleep, almost immediately. 

***

"Hey, Clay I'm gonna go pick some stuff up for my mom, mind staying here for a bit?" Sapnap shouted from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, gives me some time to shower," Dream replied, and Sap headed out and to the store that was 10 minutes away from his apartment. 

He walked in the doors, making his way to the boxed food section, and searching for the items his mom texted his about. The basket was slowly filling up, and soon he heard what he thought was a fan trying to get his attention. 

"Excuse me, are you Sapnap?" the masculine voice said. Sap turned around, hoping to take a photo with someone, but was met with something much, much worse. 

"What the fuck are you doing here, Khai?" he asked, fists clenching, ready to swing at any given moment. 

"It's such a coincidence, I'm here visiting a friend and I was craving some mac and cheese, so crazy we ended up in the same store!" Khai smirked, taking note of Sap's hands. 

"Why are you talking to me? I'm just trying to enjoy my day when a psycho bitch decided to address me. I want nothing to do with you, get out of my face," Sapnap tried walking away, but a hand grabbed onto his forearm, stopping him. 

"I just wanted to talk, see how you and Clay are doing. See if he's fucked it up yet or not," Khai responded. 

"What do you mean by him fucking things up?" Sapnap asked, confused. 

"Did he not tell you? Oh of course not," Khai chuckled a little bit. "Well, I was quite the wealthy fellow in my early years. Then I met Clay, a man with a stupid dream, and he took all of it to start that dream. Said he'd pay me back, but the only thing I got was a broken heart and no money."

"Why would I believe you? You made him go to the hospital, you're lucky I haven't called the police," Sapnap took his arm back, crossing them. 

"Just think about it, Nick. Clay told me about this friend he had for years, how in love he was with said friend, and how he'd never have a chance with him and just how much he wished he would. He was depressed, long before I came along and still when I was there. I was never enough, and neither will you," Khai admitted. 

"Why wouldn't I be enough? I'm not addicted to heroin, I don't manipulate him into having sex with me, I don't pull any of the shit that you did," Sapnap snapped. 

"That's just the thing. He has been obsessed with you sense you guys were kids. It's no secret that he'll get bored, realize you aren't like he imagined. Run while you can, Nick," Khai warned, and a tear slipped from the Texan's eye. "Awe baby, don't cry."

"Say one more word to me, and you're dead. You hear me? Stay the fuck away from me and Clay and anyone we're associated with. I never want to see you again, so fuck off and never look my direction again, got it?" Sap stormed away from the devil, and to self check out, he paid for the items and went to his car, slamming the door and banging on the steering wheel a few times. 

Tears escaped without permission. Falling down his cheeks and onto his lap repeatedly. He had to have been sitting there for at least 20 minutes before he got it back together and turned on the car. No music was played, just silence, Nick thinking about everything Khai had said to him. 

When he got home, he noticed the smell of shampoo lingering. He put the food onto the counter and decided to just get back to packing. They only had a few hours until they had to go to his family's house, and they were leaving tomorrow morning. 

Sap had to have zoned out, he didn't feel the two large arms wrap around his torso until he heard a deep voice in his ear. 

"You ok, love? I was calling your name for a few minutes and you didn't answer," Dream said, placing a kiss on Sap's cheek.

"Yeah, just a long line at the store and I was like dissociating the whole time," Sapnap responded, laughing to his the shakiness in his voice. He turned around and kissed Dream, trying to not let him see his face. 

"Woah woah, have you been crying? What happened?" Dream asked, his hands cupping his face and wiping away the tear marks with his thumbs. 

"Yeah, I just um, Khai was there and said some shit," Sapnap responded. 

"Khai? My ex Khai? He's here? In Texas?" Dream's voice got more worried with each word. He pulled Sapnap into a hug, squeezing his body tightly. "W-what'd he say? Are you alright, did he do anything to you?"

"He just said that'd you'd get bored with me and leave me. I don't believe him, not at all, it's just the thought that maybe one day we'd get seperated and I just can't take that," Sapnap started crying again. 

"Shh, you're ok. I got you, I'm not letting you go, ok? I'm always going to be hear, ok?" Dream asked, though it wasn't a question. 

"I know, it just scared me," Sap sniffled. "I love you too much to even imagine that."

"I know, I know," Dream's grip got tighter. "I love you so much, I'm not going anywhere."

The two didn't get much packing done before they had to leave for Nick's parent's house. They money just cuddled on the couch, trying to reassure him that Dream wasn't going to get bored with him. When it was finally time, they grabbed the groceries, and drove to the home. 

Traffic was bad, of course. It was 5:30 on a Tuesday night, people were just getting off work and heading home to make dinner and see their family. When they pulled up, Sapnap parked, and they two headed inside. 

"Oscar hand me that spatula please," Aubrey's voice boomed through the house. "Dylan, you're back early."

"No he's not," Nick responded, walking into the kitchen to see his mom cooking dinner and Oscar by her side. 

"Oh it's you two! How are you guys? I'm glad you could make it before the move!" Aubrey gave both the boys a hug and went back to cooking. 

"We're surviving through the paking. We leave in the morning," Nick responded. "Hey Oscar."

"Nicky!" Oscar responded, running up and hugging his older cousin. 

"You like living with aunty Aubrey and Uncle Dylan?" Sapnap asked, and Oscar nodded. 

"He's a great little helper," Aubrey commented, making Dream laugh for a moment. After hanging out with Oscar and Aubrey for about 10 minutes, the two made their way into the living room where Jillian, Max, and Natalia sat on the couches. 

"The big C!" Jillian yelled when Clay walked in the room. "You know, Nelly is still pissed that your gay, you know that right?"

"I guess I do now," Dream laughed. 

"Since when do you have a nickname for my boyfriend, Jills?" Sapnap asked his sister, who just shrugged her shoulders. 

"Thought of it just now, seems fitting, though," she smirked, and Sapnap blushed while Dream smiled. 

"You are not wrong, Miss Jillian," Dream responded. The five fell into a rhythm of conversation, and about 30 minutes later Dylan got home and joined in while Oscar and Aubrey kept making dinner. Another 20 minutes went by, and they were called to the table. 

"What's this, mom? Smells really good," Max asked. 

"Chicken alfredo with cesar salad, all homemade," she said, smiling at the way Dream's jaw dropped. 

"Like, everything is homemade?" he asked, making her giggle. 

"Yes! The noodles, the sauce, even the salad dressing I made myself! Nick always loved this dish when he was younger so I thought it's be a good final dinner," she smiled. 

"My parents just get the chicken alfredo from Costco and a bag of salad mix and call it good," he responded, and every shared a laugh then. They all dug in, making sure to compliment Aubrey and Oscar on their excellent cooking. And soon, a conversation was brought up. 

"We didn't have much time to get to know you, Clay," Dylan started. "I want to know more about you."

"Well," he swallowed the food that was in his mouth. "I'm 21, Nick and I met about 10 years ago on a Hypixel server and became friends then, I make content like he does, and I have a cat names Patches."

"Uh oh, how is Mowgli going to get along with her? He hates other cats," Aubrey said. 

"It's odd, really. When Clay came over here the first time he brought her and they got along great," Sapnap said. 

"That's really good! How's the house hunting coming along?" Dylan asked again. 

"Good! We are scheduled to go look at one on the 3rd. Gives us time to drive back to Orlando and pack up my stuff and get it in a unit," Dream said, smiling at Nick's parents. 

"That's good. We'll have to come visit you sometime, I'd love to meet your parents and family," Aubrey said. 

"I think you and my mom would get along great! Jillian and my sister Kat would as well," Dream said. 

"Just let us know a time we could and we'll be there," that was the final thing they said about that conversation. The rest of the night consisted of them playing board games, ad watching movies. There was even a little prank war going on between all of the siblings at one point. This was definitely the best night Nick had had with his family in a long time. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
51K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
818K 22.8K 40
Jealousy. Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to c...
868 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...