My Prankster Mate

By ARoberts2525

**NEW** I grew up hating my step-father's mistresses' child. She was like a tiny creepy doll. She looked five... More

Chapter 1 Blackmail
Chapter 2 Pack Life
Chapter 3 Hiding Spots
Chapter 4 My Nemesis
Chapter 5 Office Talk and Pranks
Chapter 6 The Pool Party
Chapter 7 First Email
Chapter 8 Friendship
Chapter 9 Our First Fight
Chapter 10 Money
Chapter 12 Identity Theft Part Two
Chapter 13 The Kiss
Chapter 14 Finalizing Plans
Chapter 15 The Ball
Chapter 16 So How Did I Do It?
Chapter 17 Rogue
Chapter 18 Pack
Chapter 19 My Uncle
Chapter 20 More Pack Mates
Chapter 21 Making Plans
Chapter 22 Pack Run
Chapter 23 Two Love Stories
Chapter 24 Alpha Cameron's Pack
Chapter 25 Reunited
Chapter 26 Spy Mission
Chapter 27 New Gamma?
Chapter 28 Eric Wakes Up
Chapter 29 Bad Neighbors!
Chapter 30 Girls Night Out!
Chapter 31 A Dream and an Old Man
Chapter 32 Emails and First Day of University
Chapter 33 Money, Kimmy, and Food
Chapter 34 The Next Mission
Chapter 35 Sorting out the Line
Chapter 36 Finally My Epsilon
Chapter 37 Go Team!
Chapter 38 FaceTime and A Fight on the Steps
Chapter 39 Elders and Alphas
Chapter 40 You and Only You
Epilogue
My Solemn Mate Book 2 Chapter 1 I Don't Want a Mate

Chapter 11 Identity Theft Part One

709 49 4
By ARoberts2525

       One night a few months ago while waiting for Beta Jackson to get to his hookup date so I could take my 'allowance' from the trunk of his car. He was running late this morning. I was up a tree just waiting at a little after 5 AM on a Saturday morning and I saw a young human boy skateboarding in the middle of the street. I watched him as he practiced what seemed to be a hard move for him over and over. I thought what a dedicated little kid he was out there so early in the morning working so hard.

       Suddenly a car came speeding around the corner headed right for him! It was over in two blinks. The girl in the car slowed down and looked back for one second and saw the kid laying half in and half out of the street and just took off again! I quickly memorized the license plate number and then jumped down and ran to the kid.

(Graphic Imagery Warning / Skip two paragraphs if you want.)

       Something important was crushed and he couldn't breathe and blood was already dripping out of the corner of his mouth before I even got there. He only lasted another two minutes and I held him as he passed away. He looked right at me until the moment his eyes glazed over. I whispered lies to him that it was all going to be alright and help would be there soon. Soon another car came by and pulled over and asked me what was going on and I told them and they got on their cell phone and called in to 911. I told him the license plate number of the person who hit him and he told the dispatcher.

       I gently laid the body down that I was still holding and told the man I needed to wash my hands. I showed him the boys blood on my hand. I was shaking and I hadn't realize there was tears running down my face until that moment. I walked like I was going to one of the nearby houses and slipped down the street to my waiting car. I could hear the ambulance sirens in the distance. I cleaned the blood off my hands with wet wipes while sobbing. 

       I googled for information about the hit-and-run twice a day for a week but I never saw anything about what happened to the girl. Only information about the boy. I read about his family and friends and how sad everyone was about his death. 

       Finally I took a risk and called our informant at the police station named Bentley. I had heard the Beta and others make the call several times while ease dropping. They would call until they reach Bentley at his desk and they would tell him they were calling for the Captain's Favor and then they would ask their question. It was a simple matter to stop in the Alpha's office on my way past with the laundry cart. I already knew that the address book was in the top drawer of his office desk and that nobody was on the fifth floor today. I quickly wrote the number on a scrap of paper and shoved it in my pocket put the book back and walked out.

       I used my burner phone that I had bought with cash at Walmart months ago and activated with a Visa Card I also bought with cash. It took several tries to get Bentley at his desk and then I said the code line about calling for the Captains Favor and ask my question. I decided to ask for the name and address associated to the driver's license plate number. He sighed and said to call him back in two days. Which I did and then he gave me her name and address. 

       I googled everything I could about her but there was not a lot so I tailed her for about two weeks taking notes as I went. I took a few risks and discreetly ask questions of any humans that seem to know her.   

       Humans like to talk to me. I think it's the Alpha blood in me they sense, they subconsciously realize they're talking to someone powerful, a little bit scary, and maybe famous or important. Most times they gush and fall all over themselves trying to be helpful and it's a little awkward. The humans were happy to tell me everything they knew about her which was not a lot. One neighbor knew about her mother and her lack of family. Another told me how the police had come and question her. An ex-friend told about the hit-and-run and how she had apparently bribed and blackmailed her friends to give her an alibi.

       She left a little boy to die alone in the street and nothing was going to happen to her. In fact she was living a pretty lavish and wild lifestyle. She did not work or go to school. She did a lot of partying in night clubs and had a lot of one night stands. She seem to burn through her friends pretty quickly making new ones and dumping the old ones like dirty socks. I learned what I could from the ex friends, neighbors, and people at the coffee shop where she got her morning Latte. She was a snob, a bad tipper, and a bad friend. When I had learned all I could from them I broke in and snooped around. Years of snooping the rooms at the Packhouse made me efficient and I found out a lot of information.

        It seems that her mother didn't know who Angie's father was and couldn't be bothered to find out, so she raised her on her own. Her mother did pretty well for herself but worked long hours doing some kind of pharmaceutical job and was gone a lot. Angie had actually been in a boarding school for a while when her mother passed away leaving her two nice cars, a house, a fat bank account, and a big life insurance policy. After she finish her senior year with okay grades, proving she was capable of doing something more with her life then what she was currently doing, she moved home and has been partying ever since. 

       She's even still driving the same car she killed the boy with. She wasn't at his funeral, I know because I went to his funeral and saw his mother, father, and little sister all crying. I briefly met them and told them what I saw and did. I think they were comforted to know I held their son when he died and that he was not alone. I told them how I saw him working hard on his tricks that morning. Clearly I am more affected by what happened then she is.

       After that I Googled what was supposed to happen to people that did a hit-and-run and it looks like about five years in jail and a felony. Also a major financial hit with lawyers, lots of embarrassment with your name in the paper, and court dates. It seems law enforcement dropped the ball in this instance so I'm going to take matters into my own hands with the biggest prank of my life.  

       So one Monday morning when I knew she was going to be gone out of town for a week at a resort I stole a moving truck. Turns out they don't let 15-year-old girls rent vehicles but I'll give it back full of gas and I will leave the rental money on the seat! I was able to hire the movers over the phone and they were willing to accept cash payment. I called and had a dumpster delivered to the house on that Monday afternoon too, they accepted the pre-paid visa credit card. I had the movers meet me at Angie's house and we loaded the truck pretty quickly.

       I kept all the important documents. I set aside all the family pictures and anything that looked sentimental. I had two of the movers meet me at a thrift store and they helped me unload the entire truck into the donation center. Then I drove it back to the house again and refilled it again went to a different thrift store this time.

       By then the movers thought I was fun, especially Bob, and road with me even though I think they suspected I was underage. They kept going on and on about how cool a girl I was for working so hard and how tough I was carrying heavy stuff and I was really trying to hold back my Wolf strength in front of them!

       They even offered me a job! I surprised them with pizza and drinks before they left, let them take everything from the fridge and freezer they wanted, let them keep anything they wanted from what I was donating, and gave them a nice tip! I pulled Bob aside and ask him to do me a little favor. He said sure and patted my head. I explained it to him and gave him another tip, he offered me a job again, "Anytime,' he said, 'any time you want it, it's yours!" He left muttering about the daughter he never had. Then I drove the truck back to where I stole it from with a full tank of gas, cash payment on the seat, and a note that said, 'Sorry for the inconvenience'. 

       Then the cleaners met me at the house Tuesday morning and we cleaned it from top to bottom, they happily accepted cash and pizza as well. They also offered me a job! I had the dumpster picked up Wednesday morning. The painters came right after. I had picked Joanna Gaine's colors for the whole house, I love, 'Fixer Upper!' We made quick work of it. That evening I had a man come change all the locks including the garage door remote. 

       I went to the DMV with Angie's Birth Certificate and Social Security card and told them that I lost my drivers license and they helped me get a new one right away. 

       Then I met the realtor at the house and I offered him a big cash incentive if he could sell it before Friday. He said if the price was low enough he could move it that quickly but was I really willing to take a hit on the sale price of the house? Yes, yes I was. 

       I took a quick road trip to the resort the real Angie was staying at and broke in to her hotel room and went through all of her stuff to make sure she didn't have any other form of identification. Then I followed her for a while, when I found a good spot I put up the hood up my hoodie, slipped on a pair of sunglasses, jogged by and grabbed her purse right off her shoulder on the street.

       Then I went back to the DMV again and told them about my exciting new move and brought some papers I 'borrowed' from the accountants office that I doctored a little to make it look like I moved into one of our rental houses.

       I went to the bank, closed out all her accounts and walked out with the cash. Brought her other car to a used car dealership and sold it on the spot. Called and canceled all of her credit cards. Went to another bank and opened a new bank account in my new human name. Angie Samson. Put all the money that I had collected so far in that account and got some checks.  

       The house sold Thursday afternoon and I signed the papers showing them my new drivers license as ID on Friday morning. The Realtor was really happy with the sale and said that was the fastest he has ever see a house sell. Less then 24 hours! I had the money from the sale of the house deposited into my new bank account. 

       I contacted Liam's dad, Mr. Martinez and asked him to meet me at a coffee shop and explained all that I was doing. He was really concerned and wanted me to stop, said it was not necessary, and he was worried about my safety, and he did not want me to get in trouble. But I told him I was definitely going through with it. I show him the box of sentimental stuff I collected and ask what he wants to do with it. We work out a plan that he will hold on to it for the real Angie and hope that someday she can come to them for closure and forgiveness and he will give it back to her.

       Then I wrote him a check for the remaining balance on his mortgage. He insisted that it was not necessary but I told him that Liam seemed like the kind of kid that would have liked to help his parents out like that when he was older, because he could not now, I would. My Wolf really liked this part! Helping out the grieving family. Then I wrote out two more checks, one to cover the funeral and one to help with Liam's sister's college fund. Mr. Martinez had tears in his eyes as he hugged me good bye and said I was Liam's Angel. But if I really had been I would have been able to stop him from getting killed in the first place.

       Now it's Friday night and I'm waiting for her at her old house. I set up three video cameras both inside and outside the house. I got them from a Pawnshop to capture the event and I will probably sell them back when I am done. This is a big prank. But it's also a serious prank I saw her face when she looked back at the dying boy and I watched her for two weeks after. People make mistakes but they should at least be sorry and she wasn't sorry before but now she will be. 

       I am dressed up kind of like a reporter for this prank. A dark blue dress skirt with brighter blue matching blazer, a white shirt, plain nude heels, and a chunky blue neckless. Six PM she finally shows up and I am standing on the porch trying too look like I just got here too.

       As she walks up she says, "What are you doing here?" As she tries to unlock the door but there is a new door knob so her key is not working.

"I am hear for Liam Martinez." I say. 

A.N. The powers that be, the little man behind the algorithm curtain unfortunately can't read your mind. Please don't let my book be buried in obscurity. Click the little star!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 350 27
#39 in Supernatural "Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizzine...
167K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
13.3K 397 23
"Serena run and never come back!", he said while he was fighting with the guards to protect me. He is a good man after all. I looked behind me to see...