Iron Man Izuku

Door AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... Meer

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

USJ

13.2K 275 256
Door AnimeEagleScout

Izuku looked around the building just as in aww as his classmates.

"Oh my God it's 13!" Ochako squealing had turned his attention.

Name: Space Hero No. 13
Age: 28
Quirk: Black Hole

"Jesus I could make a fortune if I could get her naked for 10 minutes." Izuku said getting looks from everyone.

"Uh...hi everyone I'm Space Hero No. 13 or just 13." She said "Welcome to The Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

"USJ." The class said in unison.

"Midori's an astronaut!" Ochako blurted out. Izuku turned his head and saw 'that face.' The face of a fan girl. He couldn't be mad, not for this.

"Now a few th- wait really?" 13 asked "You've been to space?"

"Spent a week in orbit right before the entrance exam." Izuku said crossing his arms.

"Ok we'll talk about that later. I can't wait to show you what's in side." 13 said

"This is gonna be awesome." Kirishima said suddenly he was surrounded by...armaments.

"Uh..." 13 said as she saw multiple students aiming something at the red-haired student. "What's going on?"

"We're his students." Izuku said nodding to Aizawa.

"Understandable response." 13 said bowing in apology. "Let's begin."

They walked into the Central Plaza and 13 told them about the different zones.

Izuku looked around and was making notes when a notification on his HUD.

System disconnected from cloud.

Izuku blinked and looked around.

"I created this facility to-"

"Hey does anyone have any signal?" Izuku interrupted.

"Midoriya." Aizawa started.

"The repeaters are all new you should have full coverage." 13 said pulling out her phone "No bars?"

"Hey I had full bars before we came in." Denki said.

Izuku looked around.

A black and purple portal opened and Izuku reacted by firing a shot into it.

"Hey! I'm trying to make an entrance jerk!" A raspy voice shouted.

"A fake villain attack?" One of the students asked.

"Real villains." 13 said getting between the students and the portal.

"Number 13. Your quirk has served you as a rescue hero." Another voice said "But that just means you haven't seem much combat."

A figure walked out the portal and Izuku fired off a repulsor blast.

"I see only two heros here. 13 and Eraserhead." The black figure said as another tried to exit the portal.

Izuku fired another blast and a groan of pain from the other side of the portal.

"Quit spawn camping jerk!" The voice shouted.

"Stay in your lobby Noob." Izuku shouted back.

The portal closed and reopened facing away but Izuku just shouted "Tank Missile!"

A shriek and the portal disappeared with the person inside.

"Just stay there for now Shigaraki." The figure said.

"I guess I'm AFK for now." The voice said.

"Where is All Might anyway? Another interview?" Aizawa asked.

"Actually he's currently dealing with a bus dangling off a bridge." 13 said "Mt Lady took over so he should be here soon."

Aizawa rolled his eyes and turned to the figure.

"It appears one of you children are a little more on his toes." The figure said "Before we begin today's slaughter how about some introductions."

"No thanks." Izuku said "I'd rather just break your spine."

"Well in any case. I'm Kurogiri and we're here to kill All Might." Kurogiri said.

"Yeah I figured that when the service cut out and the lights started flickering." Izuku said waving his finger in a circle as the lights cut out. "You aren't original it's a common tactic. Let me guess you've got what 20 30 people wanting to kill us?"

"Ok you know your really taking the fun out of this!" Kurogiri said a portal appeared under Izuku which he just spread his legs.

[Anyone see the episode where Stan had a trap door in his house and Hayley was just countering it.]

The portal expanded and Izuku floated up. "I can fly jackass!"

While that was happening Aizawa had been sneaking behind the villain.

Aizawa had pounced and had caught Kurogiri in his capture scarf.

The villains body sucked him in and through him at 13.

"Enough of this!" Kurogiri shouted as he formed a portal under the students sending them around the USJ. A massive one appeared under the water fountain and dropped it on Izuku so he got sent with the other students.

"Finally." Kurogiri said rubbing his face "Damn that guy was..."

A beeping came from the closing portal and Kurogiri had opened a portal to move it but a burst of bio cable had gotten all over him along with 13.

"Ewww!" 13 shouted.

Kurogiri tried to portal but 13 was using her quirk in such a close proximity prevented any more portals at the moment.

"Remind me to buy a crate of this shit later." Aizawa said as he was trying to get his com working.

"What is this?!" Kurogiri shouted.

"The fuck if I know." Aizawa said kicking him.

Elsewhere

Izuku was underwater pinned under a damn fountain.

He turned and saw Tsuyu helping lift it while Mineta was cowering under the two actually lifting it. Izuku pulled out an inhaler shaped object and handed it to Mineta.

The pop-off quirk wielder had taken a puff and held a thump up that he had enough air. He offered it to Tsuyu which she declined.

"Javis, Orca Mode." Izuku said "Tsu on three dig your heels in and push."

Tsuyu nodded and adjusted herself. Her feet sticking to the ground and Izuku had to adjust himself and slipped a bit on the waters floor.

"3. 2. 1. Push!" Izuku said.

The fountain had been thrown up and lasered in half.

Izuku turned to see villain approaching.

Mineta screamed causing bubbles to leave his mouth. Izuku raised his hand and before he fired off a shot Tsu kicked the villain.

Tsuyu had grabbed Mineta and both of them breached the surface.

"For a Frog you got some nice titties." Mineta leaned of Tsuyu "Perfect floaties."

Tsuyu threw him onto the ship and Izuku floated up while Tsuyu climbed up.

Izuku made a whale noise which causes the two to cover their ears. "Sorry." Izuku said switching back to air talk.

"That's a neet trick Midoriya. Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Well...I'm having a fun time." Izuku said.

"Midoriya this isn't a good time for jokes." Tsuyu said.

"I'm not." Izuku said "I said it day one Tsu. I've been swimming with sharks all my life. We just need to think our way out."

"Can't we just wait for All Might?" Mineta asked "There are bad guys surrounding us and when All Might shows up he'll save all of us."

"The coms are down, ribbit." Tsuyu said "Who knows how long he'll take and if the villains get us before he can get here we're doomed anyway."

Mineta started freaking out "dude. Close your eyes, think about Midnights tits and count to 10." Izuku said.

Mineta did while Izuku was checking everything he brought today.

"9 titties. 10 titties." Mineta opened his eyes "Hey I'm surprisingly calm."

"Now that we have a level head here let's figure out a way out." Izuku said "What are your quirks?"

"Frog. I have the powers of a frog." Tsuyu said "I can also spit poison from my stomach."

Mineta pulled off one of his hair and stuck it to the boat. "I can do that."

Izuku was feeling his skin crawl. "Tsu, how high can you jump?"

"High." Tsuyu said.

"Come on Tin Man help us!" Mineta said "I don't wanna die."

"Shut up or your gonna have to." Izuku said taking a deep breath.

"Tsu can you crawl across glass?" Izuku asked.

"Sorta." Tsu said.

"If we can get you on the roof you could escape with Mineta." Izuku said.

"We aren't leaving you alone." Tsuyu said "We're heros, ribbit."

Izuku looked between the two and said "Wait...Tsu why are you here?"

"I'm in your class." Tsuyu said flatly.

"No I mean who puts a Frog in water?!" Izuku said "They don't know what we're packing!"

"Right! Ribbit." Tsu said "They only knew we'd be here not what our quirks do."

"Ok here's the plan." Izuku said

Meanwhile

Shoko had froze the group of villains in place.

"You guys are pathetic. Attacking students?" Shoko said.

Aizawa

Aizawa saw Shoji and Iida run up. "We escaped the villains."

"I can't get a signal." Aizawa said "It's probably a quirk doing this. I've been erasing quirks but nothing brought the coms back."

A shattering of glass drew the attention as an object broke through the dome.

From that direction was a boat covered in villains glued with web and popballs to it was thrown right at the now free Kurogiri.

"Hey asshole! Here's you left this shit in the pool!" Izuku shouted landing as the boat had actually hit the guy.

"Did you think your stupid distraction would be enough for you the hit me with a boat?" Kurogiri asked.

"What distraction?" Izuku asked.

"The window break!" Kurogiri shouted.

"That was my phone." Izuku said flatly.

"Why would..." the sound of a bang had shattered the rest of the windows and from the broken dome came All Might.

"Single jammer have a specific range. Just had to get out of range for a quick text." Izuku said.

"You wanted me villain well here I am!" All Might shouted.

"Finally All Mights here! We're saved." Mineta said.

A portal opened and this time a creature was dropped out.

"And you didn't bring the suit did you?" Izuku asked.

All Might didn't take his eyes off the monster. Students and villains had started arriving.

"Welp. Plus Ultra." Izuku said.

[This backwards]

All Might took off his tie and cracked his knuckles.

"Eraser. That things face...this has a kinetic quirk." Izuku said "Any blunt attacks aren't gonna work if you don't keep this thing in a time out."

Aizawa nodded and put in his drops. With his eyes closed he said "Handle the big guy..."

"The rest of these assholes are mine." Aizawa said.

Izuku handed him something "long press and throw."

Aizawa grinned and ran forward.

Izuku and All Might started unloading everything they could into the monster while Aizawa was weaving through the crowd.

Katsumi

After dealing with the villains in the collapse zone she flew to the Central Plaza to see All Might and Deku hitting some kind of monster.

"Kat you wanna jump in here?!" Izuku shouted firing another repulsor.

"Fuck yeah!" Katsumi shouted running up and drop kicking it in the side of it's face.

Aizawa

The fight was going well until I got sent flying towards the Nomu.

It grabbed my head and I got slammed into the ground.

All Might

"Eraserhead!" All Might shouted as the thing started healing.

He rushed forward and was sent flying with a backhand.

"Katsumi remember what I said about heat?" Izuku said.

Katsumi grinned and combined her gauntlets.

"Guys it can't heal if it can't breath!" Izuku shouted "Shoko might wanna step in here!"

Shoko nodded and a cone of ice formed around it's head as Katsumi's super attack carved into its chest.

UA

Present Mic was walking down the hall when a Red, White and Blue armored suit had captured him.

"Hey! What's going on?!" She shouted as the suit burst through the window and sped off.

Just as this happened the alarm was sounding in all the teachers coms.

USJ

"Get back!" All Might shouted.

A broken broom handle came flying into it's chest from the side piercing both lungs and it's heart.

"Hurts doesn't it!" All Might shouted limping over. "The struggle. The feeling of having an ankor on your chest and every breath is like knives."

All Might twisted his leg and the extremis was doing its job.

"Air gets as addictive as crack." All Might said twisting his shoulder back into place.

"It's a slow hell I wouldn't wish on another being." All Might said, 3 shards of glass ducktaped to his fist. "But for attacking my students..."

All Might had broken into a sprint and jumped.

"United States of Smash!" All Might shouted as he had slammed down on the exposed brain.

Everyone watched it splatter into chunks.

Kurogiri blinked, Portaled out and the voice from the portal said "Send in the other one."

Another Nomu dropped in and a hand flipped them off before the portal opened.

'Crap!'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

378K 9.4K 40
After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom brought him to a comic book store to buy h...
46.6K 1.3K 33
Izuku Midoriya had never known his family he grew up lonely but one day as he is stealing he is found by the Hero Tony Stark who decides to take Izuk...
68.5K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
222K 3.8K 37
After fighting a villain deku wakes up in the hospital as a girl. Her life is turned around and she struggles between accepting herself and school. D...