Foxy X Toy Bonnie (I love you...

By DeathofRome

Foxy has had a hard life with Bosses and is scared of all of them. But when Toy Freddy finds him in corporate... More

Adopted for the first time in years
New animatronics
New feelings
Same feeling
Problems always begin with F
My home My rules
Jealousy at it's finest
I love you to the moon and back
Battle of Ownership
Ex's and O's

Return of this book...

15 0 0
By DeathofRome

Since I can't come up with any other story imma continue this one and hopefully make it as long as my Freddy x Baby book. Which is 16 parts I.... am .... lost for words... anyway so my plan for this book is to make more drama, adding Foxy's Ex girlfriend in the mix as well as another ex partner of Toy Bonnie's haha! Also do keep in mind that these two are in fact only engaged (at the time of writing this) and the wedding will be in part 16 the final part I swear! Anyways enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.5K 56
This is a story about about a purple bunny called Bonnie and brown bear called Freddy. They both love each other but will they ever admit there feeli...
2.4K 37 15
Due to an incident that's happened years ago, the pizzeria has been closed for a long time. The four animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, h...
8.7K 198 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
8.2K 220 31
Foxy and Mangle fanfic. Foxy is having trouble in his life and hurt the one he loved. Could he love again. Mangle has never experienced love, until s...