Welcome to my life || Miguel...

Por ms-sammy

New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz Más

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
END
BOOK 3

1.6

4.7K 143 171
Por ms-sammy

Andy hated the hospital. She didn't like the smell or the brightness of white. But she was here for a reason, and that was for Tommy.

When they arrived, Johnny suggested she stay out in the waiting room. She wanted to protest, but knew she would see him at one point or another. So she sat down and waited.

Ding.

Aisha

What happened? Where did you and Sensei go?

Dads friends Tommy is sick, we came to see him at the hospital

Oh no, hope he's doing okay. I'm here for you girl

thanks <3

Hawk

Aisha told us, you okay?

yeah, I knew Tommy but not well enough to be too sad about it

call me if you need anything, okay?

got it, ly <3

love you too

Miguel Diaz

Heard about sensei's friend, text me if you need anything

*Read 3:42pm*

Tory

Sorry about your uncle. But can we talk when you get back?

*read 3:45pm*

"Hey kiddo." Glancing up, Andy smiled lightly.

"Uncle Bobby! Hey!" The man grinned and hugged her. Uncle Bobby was someone who didn't come around as often as Tommy, but he did.

"Oh I knew it was you, Little Drea." He chuckled, squeezing her before letting go. "You got big, jeez. Don't I feel old?" He laughed.

"Yeah you got bald too." She laughed at her own joke. He shook his head and laughed with her.

"How are you, kiddo?" He sats down next to her.

"Doing alright. Few bumps but were here. How are you? How's Tommy?"

"Doing fine. And Tommy...he'll be happy to see you and your dad." The man patted her knee. "I better get back there. Be right back."

Andy nodded and the man walked off. That was 3/4 of the gang together. Andy wondered if Jimmy was going to come around. Growing up, he seemed to be always busy with his wife.

"Little Drea?" Andy looked over and grinned, just the man she was thinking of.

"Hey uncle Jimmy." She laughed, hugging him. Somehow she could hear a woman ranting in his ear.

"One second honey." He said quickly into his earpiece. "You're so big now, what are you? 16? 17?"

"Just turned 16."

"Wow, time really does fly. Last I remember you were up to my bellybutton at 10." The man chuckled.

"Yeah. Had a huge grow-spurt at 12." Andy laughed. "I jumped like a whole foot."

"I can see that. It was great seeing you kid. I better get back there." He picked up the basket from the table next to her. Andy waved him off and sat back down. Bobby, Tommy, and Jimmy were the closest thing she had to a real family. It was most just her and her dad, but when her three "uncles" would come around, everything felt complete. From ages 6-10 they went to every school event. From recitals, to plays, to art shows, to award ceremonies. If it had to do with Andy, they were there. It was funny for the other families. Four men wearing leather jackets and pulling up on motorcycles going soft for the little girl in a tutu.

Andy waited patiently for something to happen. The Cobra Kai students had gone back to their punishment so that left Andy all alone. Her leg bounced in annoyance, seriously hating hospitals.

"Little Drea!" Looking up, Andy almost squealed. Tommy didn't look great. He was sick of course. But he still held his breathtaking smile. Jumping up, she gently hugged him.

"How are you?" The girl asked, gently pulling away.

"I'm good! I'm good! Missed you." He grinned. "How you been, little one?"

"Great! I missed you too."

Andy was the closest thing Tommy had to kids. Since he battled his disease for most of his life, he never found love and had kids. Little Andy made up for that.

The men walked outside together, talking away with the little girl with an excited smile. She was happy to be surrounded by her favorite men again. 

Eventually, Johnny told her they were going on a road trip. He handed her the keys to his car and told her to take it home. When she asked how long they would be gone, he said he wasn't sure.

"Keep an eye on the dojo for me. And call me if anything happens." Johnny smiled softly at her. "Love you kid."

"Love you too."

Jimmy and Bobby gave her a quick hug before Tommy approached.

"I don't got long kid...but I just wanted you to know that I always wanted kids, and instead I got you. That's the greatest gift of life." He grinned down at her. Andy almost felt like crying. Tommy was a huge part of her childhood and he was going to be gone sooner

"I love you." She wrapped her arms around him gently.

"Love you too, kid." He kissed her forehead.

Andy watched the men drive off. She knew somehow, that would be the last time she would see Tommy. The stress of being away from the hospital would soon be too much for his heart and he would die. That thought scared her.

Shoving it out of her mind, Andy climbed into her dads car and drove it home. It was almost an hour drive but she didn't mind.

Halfway home, Andy decided to stop to eat. A small little diner caught her attention quite quickly. It was cute, and small. She fell in love with it upon first sight. Parking the car, she climbed out and walked towards the door.

"Welcome hun, have a seat!" A woman in her mid to late 30's grinned. Andy nodded and walked toward the bar to sit down. "My son will be right with you."

Andy took her time to look around. The place was almost empty but boy was it cute. By the photos on the wall, Andy could tell it was family owned. It was like an time-ee diner from the 1980's. Andy loved the vibes inside. She definitely wanted to come again.

"Welcome to Rosa's-ah shit." Andy snapped her head over at a loud crash.

A boy had started to speak. He had black hair and chocolate brown eyes that was almost covered by his long hair. The moment they made eye contact he dropped the pitcher of water in his hand. He couldn't of been older than 16-17. Andy looked down at him in concern as he sat on the ground.

"Shit fuck, sorry." He stuttered, quickly standing before he could get wet. By the apron on his waist, Andy took a guess and said he was her waiter.

"Are you okay?" Andy smiled at him in concern. He glanced up at her and blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes, I'm good. Let me just...be right back." He walked away, holding the now empty plastic pitcher and setting it in the sink. Andy laughed to herself at his flustered state. He came back with a mop and a bucket.

"Do you need help?" Andy couldn't help but ask. She felt bad. In some way she thought she scared him and made him drop it.

"Nono, you're fine...really fine. Shit sorry." He looked away quickly and kept cleaning, his cheeks going red. Andy smiled at the compliment and waited patiently for him to finish cleaning up. After putting away the mop and bucket, he seemed hesitant to turn towards her again. "Let's try this again. Welcome to Rosa's, my name is Lucas and I'll be serving you today. What can I start you off to drink?"

Andy giggled as she saw him avoiding eye contact, his ears turning red. He was so flustered and she found it cute.

"Coffee, black." She smiled at him. She didn't even have to look at the menu to know she wanted coffee. Seeing Tommy for the last time stressed her.

"Black? Are you the devils spawn?" He spoke without thinking. Andy couldn't help it, she busted out laughing. Lucas smiled at the sound but also in embarrassment. He hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"You have sugar and cream right there." He nodded in realization and turned around, filling up a cup for her. Andy continued laughing until the cup was set in front of her. He examined the girl in front of him.

"I've never seen you around before. You new?" He asked, tilting his head. Andy grabbed a few packets of sugars and opened them, pouring them in her coffee.

"To this area? Yes. I live over in reseda but my uncle was in the hospital down this way so I came to visit him." Andy explained, stirring her coffee. Lucas eyed her in a way she couldn't describe.

"Sorry about your uncle." He said honestly.

"Don't be. He's totally fine." Andy shook her head. Lucas fell into silence as Andy looked at the menu in front of her. Glancing outside, he saw her car. He was a little impressed.

"Is that yours?" He nodded outside. Andy glanced behind her to see what he was talking about.

"No, my dads. Mines cooler." She winked playfully. She watched him laugh a bit and his ears turn red. He was so adorable.

"Really? Got a picture?" He asked. Andy pulled out her phone, exposing her Cobra Kai phone case. "Is that Cobra Kai? I saw them at ValleyFest, so cool." He grinned like a child. Andy almost awed.

"Oh yeah, I'm a cobra." She laughed.

"I loved their performance. I especially liked the part where the girl got lifted up and smashed the boards. I didn't get a good look at her face." He smiled and looked down. Andy grew flustered.

"It's wasn't that great of a performance."

"Are you kidding me? Yeah it was! I was almost convinced to sign up and make the half hour drive everyday." He chuckled to himself. Andy thought about that, what she would do if she got to see him everyday.

"You should do it. It's definitely worth it. Uh, fair warning, the sensei is kind of a huge dick but once you get to know him..." She trailed off. Even if he was her dad he was still a dick and she could admit that.

"Yeah I heard about that. Wait were you at ValleyFest?" He tilted his head, making his hair fall slightly in his face. Andy cooed silently. This boy was just getting cuter and cuter.

"Yeah I was. Actually I was the girl who got lifted and smashed all those boards." Andy looked down, flustered.

"No way. How did you not break your hand?" He looked astonished, glancing down at her hand which was bruised from training.

"That's what the power of them lifting me up was. Gravity mostly did the work." Andy explained quickly.

The two spent a good half hour just talking. He asked a lot about Cobra Kai and she even asked about him. Apparently he was huge in drawing and photography. The two become fond of each other very quickly. While she ate, they talked too. Andy wasn't shy about eating in front of people, but she did her best not to talk with her mouth full. She didn't even realize how late it was getting until she received a text.

Aisha

Girl i have to call you
Kreese was insane today

"Sorry." Andy mumbled, shutting it off.

"Boyfriend?" Lucas asked, a certain tone to his voice. He sounded almost disappointed.

"Oh god no, no boyfriend here. Just my best friend. I missed karate to go see my uncle so she's trying to inform me of what we did." Andy tucked her hair behind her ear as she sent a quick text back telling her to hold on. "I guess that's my cue to head home."

Lucas panicked. He liked her company and didn't want her to go just yet. She obviously had to go, but he didn't want this to be the last thing they saw of each other.

"Do you think maybe, I could get your number?" He looked at her in hope. She smiled.

"I was just about to ask you that."

The two exchanged phones and numbers, and Andy felt like a giddy child. For the first time in months, Miguel was the last thing she was thinking of. This was her chance to fall for someone that wasn't him. She could get her best friend back.

The girl waved bye as she walked out the door. But she felt his gaze through the window as she walked to her car and got in. Luckily, the tinted windows shielded her from his sight.

Choosing to let go for a second, she let out a squeal and squirmed while giggling. She was all giddy inside for some reason. Quickly turning on the car, she pulled out of the parking lot and started the rest of her ride home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
9.2K 190 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
233K 5.9K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...
161K 2K 15
Miguel x reader Y/N larusso I may put a smut Please read :) 1# Miguel Diaz 03/02/21