My little kitty's

By Fahemalillianaltaee

A story about a girl who is 13 years old who discovered 8 cats who are actually the characters from black but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "We're cursed!"
Chapter 2 names and arrival's
chapter 3 Shopping Catastrophe!
Chapter 4 girls night, wait WHAT?!?!
Chapter 5 The next day breakfast
Chapter 6 together at work
Chapter 8 Dress up with Lizzy
Chapter 9 first day of school
Chapter 10 jack the ripper part 1
introduction
Chapter 12 Jack the ripper part 2
Jack the ripper 13 Part 3
Announcement
announcement 2
Chapter 11 Jack the ripper part 2 (rewrite)
On hold
Announcement

Chapter 7 Calling from Abuela

122 5 0
By Fahemalillianaltaee

(Sebastian's P.O.V)

It's been a week since we arrived here in this world as felines and we still haven't find a way to get back home. I was cleaning the kitchen while Vivian is sleeping on the dinner table with her note pad. 'I wonder what is she up to now' I thought, and I couldn't resist of how cute she look when she is sleeping. 

'It's a shame that I have to wake her up from her slumber because it's the middle of the day during spring break and it's her last week for school,' I thought, but then I decided to wake her up by blowing behind her ear. "AHHH!!" she screamed and said "Sebastian please!! don't ever do that again while I'm sleeping!" then she took a deep breath trying to calm herself before she start doing stretch's. 

"Apologies my lady, it's just that you're so cute I can't control myself." I answered while she glaring at me feeling embarrassed, you can tell that she is blushing. 'how cute' I thought, then I noticed that there's some paper falling off the note pad. it looked like miss Vivian was working for something but what? 

"Miss Vivian?"

"Yes what is it?"

"What have you been working on really?" I ask and then Vivian answered. "Oh that, well you see I've been up all night working on something of how to get you guy's back home but then no dice. I Couldn't find anything while I was in my father's studies." 

"No dice?" I asked, "It's an Expression during the modern era you wouldn't Understand." 

"Oh," But that's when Vivian's phone start ringing from her pocket, so She picked it up and said. "Hello this is Vivian southwest how can I help you today? Oh! Hi Abuela!" 'Abuela?'  I ask in my head. but then Vivian look's worried, then she said,

 "Abuela, are you ok what's wrong? Oh I see, don't worry, I'll be there soon, oh! Daniel is going to pick my up in his van? Ok love you too bye." She hung up her phone and put it in her pocket, and I asked. " Is everything alright Vivian?" "Yeah everything is fine Sebastian but something happen at granny's place, she wants me to go visit her at her place, she said something weird is going on at her place." "Oh I see, by the way what does Abuela mean?" I ask he and she said 

"It means Grandmother in Spanish, I'm part Mexican on my Father side and part English on my Mother side." 'guess that answered my question.' I thought. " Well I best to go change in my normal clothes so if you need anything, you'll know where to find me." She said while she walked up straight to her room until suddenly I heard a knock from the front door, so I open it and suddenly I saw him!

(Vivian's P.O.V)

I went in to my room trying to find some jeans for me to wear but then I realized that my favorite pair are in the wash! So I decided to wear one of my favorite clothes which hopefully Sanae doesn't plan On taking pictures of me to her collection. Don't ask!

(Pretend that she still has black hair as ebony and her hair is down)

It was a gift from my aunt and it's also my favorite one. then I put on my favorite pair of boot's it goes with it anyways. 

And so I went down stairs checking on Sebastian and the others making sure they don't start fighting again like last week. But instead I heard someone is talking. 

"Good day sir, and who might you be?" "The real question is who are you!" 

'Oh no! Don't tell me.' "WHERE'S VIVIAN?!?! if you guy's done something to hurt her I swear to god I will-" "Dan-Dan stop! I'm fine!" I cut him off while the others turned their heads on me on my direction, then I noticed that Ciel was blushing.

"Oh la la! Vivian darling you look amazing!" Grell gushed while he was admiring my outfit while Claud looked at me with a blank face. And William touched his nose from his glasses and I can clearly see that him of all people is blushing!

"Oh my Vivi, you sure look lovely today" Alois said with a seductive look which made me blush. "My lady you look stunning." Said Sebastian eyeing me up and down, then I snap my fingers and said. "Hey! Eye's up here please." "Of course miss, terribly sorry." I sigh at him and said, 

"I told you before Sebastian don't call me miss." "Oh forgive me, Vivian" I smiled at him and gave him a nice gentle pat. "Wow, just wow, you look great love." Said Ronald, "You look amazing dearie, hehehe." Said Undertaker, but the Daniel shouted. 

"Vivian, start explaining!" and so I start explaining him how it all started spring break started, as soon as school is out I start working at the beach house doing the usual things like taking orders for the customers, delivering food for them while Suzu was busy cooking in the kitchen, then it started raining outside, Aiko told me it was going to rain and suddenly, that's how I met them as cats. Then one night during the slumber party with the girls, they turn back into their human form and the guy's told me that they were chasing some evil sorceress who's been causing  the incidents in London so they came into my home as felines and I decided to let them stay in my house since they don't have anywhere else do go.

"So let me get this straight, some sorceress just send them here in our dimension and our timeline as cats and you still live with them on a same roof as you and you're ok with that?"  

Daniel ask and I nodded for yes, Daniel didn't look upset, but instead of that he start grinning at me and said "So Vivi?  how does it feel like living with your Black butler cru-" He didn't get a chance to finish it so I hit him real hard with a pillow.

"Ow, dang it I forgot that you hit real hard, hey guy's word of advice, don't get her on her bad side k?" Said Daniel giving a reminder to them and they all nodded. 

"So you got the message from your Abuela too?" Daniel Ask and I nodded for a yes and Alois ask "What does Abuela mean exactly?" I was about to explain it to him but Sebastian said. "It means grandmother in Spanish," "How do you know that Sebastian?" Ciel ask and then Sebastian said "I learned that from Vivian." Ciel nodded for understanding.

"So anyway, let's go Vivi, we're going to see your Granny, it's been awhile since we visit her." Said Daniel, "Sure let's go." I responded but Sebastian blocked my way and said.

"Not so fast my lady, you're not leaving this house just yet." "what, why?" I asked and then he said. "Because we're going with you." I was shocked at what he said but then Daniel said "Sure why not? The more the merrier."  and the Alois said "Dibs on sitting next to Vivi." "No fair! you already sit next to her last time Trancy!" "Too bad Ciel cause I called it first!" Said Alois sticking his tongue at him and then they start fighting each other, so I start using my staff and started a whacking sound to start gaining their attention like Donnie did from teenage mutant ninja turtles, and I said 

"Daniel is sitting next to me." Alois and Ciel and the others where looking at me and ask "Why?" "Because we are all ridding in his van." I answered. and they said "oh" and so we all went to Daniel's van While the others get there seat. Bye the time we made our way to our granny's house, we parked the van in her drive. We all got off the van and took a look around this place 

(this it what it look's like in the morning so yeah, sorry)

'It hasn't change a bit since I was little'

 I thought, but then I was interrupted my thought's by Alois. "So this is where you use to live?" "Yep, home sweet home, I'm surprised it's still in good shape." I answered to Alois until Suddenly I heard a pitched scream. "CIEL!"  'I know that High pitch scream Anywhere, it's LIZZY!' I shouted in my head and Suddenly she run pass me and start tackling at Ciel 

"Ciel You're here I miss you so much!" Said Elizabeth while hugging Ciel, "Elizabeth? You're here too?" Cial Ask and then Lizzy said "oh, how many time do I have to tell you to call me Lizzy? Oh, you really just the cutest thing ever aren't you darling boy I could just eat you up!" That's Lizzy for you, still cute as ever, even in real life, and then Ciel Ask 

"Lizzy, how on earth did you get here? Does Aunty know you're here, If she finds out you're missing she will be furious." "I know that Ciel, but I wanted to find, you see when I was on my way to visit you at your manor, but you weren't there, I ask your servants to know where have you run of too, I assume you were working but you've been gone for I weak, so I decided to throw search party for you. everybody in London worried sick about you! Even my mother was worried as well." Said Lizzy, Ciel was about to say sorry to Lizzy but then I heard a voice coming  down stairs.

"Is that my Rose I see from here?" I looked up at My granny. and she hasn't change A bit since I was little, she still looked young in my eyes.

(Gina southwest is in inspiration to Gina Dupain from Miraculous ladybug, my Favorite show!)

"Granny!" I shouted, and start walking up to her and gave a big hug! 

"Oh Vivi, it has been awhile since you start visiting me and look at you, you're as beautiful as ever, just like your mother." 'Oh I miss her so much!' I thought, "Gracias Nana." " De Nada." She answered. And when we pull apart she turned her gazed on the black butler cast. "Well hello there, you must Granddaughters guest and also her crush's from Black butler right?" my face turn red after what Granny said, Daniel and Undertaker are both laughing while Ciel and the others where blushing and while Grell, Alois, Ronald, and Sebastian are smirking at me and Lizzy started giggling! 

"Granny!" I shouted and then Granny said "What? you said they were cute since your friends where visiting you remember?" "I was twelve back then, Maddie was the one who ask me that question since girls Night" 

I responded while Daniel and the Undertaker are laughing even more. I was so embarrassed I just want to curl up and die! As soon as they stop laughing, Daniel spoke up and said. 

"Ok ok that's enough of that, let's start with introduction K? That boy over there with Lizzy is Ciel Phantomhive, Earl of the Phatomhive Manor." Ciel Finally got out of Lizzy's grasp and shake my Grandmothers hand and said. 

"It's a pleasure to meet miss Southwest." "Well, aren't you cute, and oh I love your accent." Granny beamed at him, I sweat drop from her reaction and Honestly I don't blame her, he really is cute though. Ahh! what am I saying his engaged to Lizzy!

"My name is Alois earl Trancy pleasure to meet you miss Southwest." Said Alois before Daniel was just about to introduce him to my grandmother. He did exactly what Ciel did by Shaking my Grandmothers hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Alois, oh you are such a pretty boy!" Alois just smirk and said "I like her already." "I knew you would." I said to Alois While I was hugging him. "and this is-" Daniel stand beside Sebastian and said "is Sebastian Michealis." "It's always a pleasure to meet you My lady" He moved forward and take My Grandmothers hand and place it with a gentle kiss. 

"Well aren't you just a gentleman? I can see why my granddaughter has a crush on you and the other Black butler cast." "Granny! Again?" I shouted and then Granny said "What it's true." My face turn red when Sebastian chuckled at me and it made me even more embarrassed then before. I can't even look at him in the eye! 

"Good day My lady, my name is Claud Faustus, head butler to the Trancy manor," Claud said and casually shakes Granny's hand. 

"Good day to you too." Then Daniel Introduced the reapers one by one. "This one right here is the undertaker, the retired Reaper." The undertaker grin and move forward and did the said thing like Sebastian did, giving her a gentle kiss on the hand and said. 
"Always a pleasure to meet you my lady"

"Pleasure to meet you too good sir."

"The name Ronald nox pleasure to meet you miss"

"Pleasure to meet you too Mr. nox"

"And My name is William T. Spears a pleasure." Granny Smiled at him and said "You know your a handsome man, you should smile more often it suit's you better." I started giggling while Daniel start snickering at him and William gave him a serious stern look on his face. 

"and last but not least, this one right here is Grell Sutcliff." Grell moved forward and take a bow in front of granny.

"Grell? isn't that a boy's name?" Granny ask then Grell ask, "What's wrong with that?" 

"But, You're woman." Granny exclaimed that Cause Grell to grin at her and said "Well, I always thought that I was a women but sadly I have a male's body"

"No kidding, cause you're to Beautiful to be a boy." "She's right you know? you are, a little crazy but pretty." I answered which Made grin even more. he tried to hug but failed because William hit him on the head with his Head clippers, of course. Daniel cleared his throat and said, "Everyone, I like you to meet Gina Southwest, Vivi's grandmother." My granny smiled  and said. "It's nice to meet all of you, and I'm very grateful for all of you to look after my granddaughter, now since you've all come here to for a visit let's go meet the others ok?" "Others? there are others besides Lizzy?" I ask, "Yes and I want you to meet them but first let's have some tea shall we?" Said Granny, and so me and the gang went inside the family manor and Lizzy was very excited about it, there was already a table in the garden for the afternoon tea.

'I wonder who set this up' I thought until I hear someone pushing  the food Trolley, it was the triplets! and Hannah is here too!

but not just them,

Paula, Bard, Finny, Mey-rin, Tanaka and Snake are here too! 

"Young master? Sebastian? is that you?!" Finny beams and he is very happy to see them, and he is so cute as ever! 

"I'm so happy to see you yes I am!" Mey-rin chirped "hohoho" Tanaka muttered,  Bard grin and said " it's very good to see you guy's again," I can't believe they're all here, all the servants from black butler are actually here in my grandma's place! all is missing is 

"Ciel!! I miss you so much!!" Prince Soma!

"Let me go Prince Soma!" Said Ciel obviously getting irritated to Prince Soma While his was getting tearing eyed and hugging him tightly. So Sebastian pulled him out a hug from Prince Soma. 'what is going on here? Did they apear as cats too' I ask in my head. 

"Everyone, I like you to meet my Granddaughter Vivian Rose Southwest, the queen's guard dog, and also the owner of the home where your masters currently staying here in England."  

"It's nice to meet you guy's, My Name is Vivian, but my friends call me Vivi." I said, "So you're the who is taking care of Ciel, that's very nice of you, Ciel is like a younger brother to me I have to look after him you know? With Agni's help of course." Said Soma, 'wait did he say Agni? His here too?' I thought,

"Jo anja," He is! HE'S HERE TOO! "Namaste chi, greeting's miss Vivian, we've heard so much of you from your grandmother, and we are very grateful for you looking after our good friend Ciel" Said Agni, 

"Namaste chi, it's very nice to meet you too but please call me Vivi." I said with a smile, Angi ask "You know Hinduisim?"  "Well yeah, only a little bit." I answered gave him my best smile I've got. "Oh my! That is the most cutest smile I ever seen!" Lizzy yell's like she's on mount Everest. She's lucky that she is so cute I cant stay mad at her.

"Enough of that! I want to how did they get here!" Alois shouted so rudely, and Granny sat down her chair as soon as she start telling us. 

"Let's just say it all started about week ago after Vivi just found Ciel and the others first came here in our Dimension."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 48
A prestigious family sends their only daughter to the Phantomhive household for her to reside in until their official business in America is dealt wi...
452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...
339K 10.7K 83
[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her world. With magic users being hunted for...