lemon boy // sleepy bois inc...

By lovejoydotcom

Based on: Lemon Boy - Cavetown lemon boy | techno, wilbur, philza, and tommy animatic :) - miedaf on YT ... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
a/n
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆

☆6☆

353 22 5
By lovejoydotcom

*° •·*  no lyric, just a fun tommy pov *° •·*

tommy:

    I anxiously walked around my room, running through all the thoughts in my head. Today would be my second day of classes, but the first day in which I tried to stay the whole day. Yesterday, on Monday, I simply couldn't bear to walk into that class, full of people who aren't Toby.

    "Tom, come on, we have to leave in 5 minutes!" I heard Mum call from downstairs.

    "Coming!" I shouted back. I ran to my bedroom door, but turned around quickly, grabbing a dark green bandanna from a drawer in my nightstand. I tied it around my collar, making sure it wasn't too tight. I continued to make my way downstairs, carefully skipping two steps at a time.

    I slid into the kitchen, making me realize that I didn't have any shoes on. Sitting on the breakfast table was my father, a plate of toast and eggs in front of him. "Tom, where in god's name are your shoes?"
    "Um.." I pretended to look around, shaking my head. "No clue." I sat in the seat in front of him, staring at my own plate of breakfast, a glass of orange juice next to it. I hurriedly tried to shove as much food in my mouth, earning a disappointed look from my father across the table.

    "Tommy, don't be messy," my mother's voice rang, walking over to me and handing me a napkin. "We have to be at the school by 8, and you can't afford to be late."

    "I know, I know," I reassured. I shoved the toast into my mouth hurriedly, earning another groan from my father. I chuckled at him before chugging my entire glass of orange juice. "Alright, I'm all ready!"

    My mother sighed in relief before grabbing her keys and walking outside to the car. I followed swiftly behind her, making sure to shut the front door. When I went to open the passenger door, though, she quickly stopped me.

    "Nope, you're not old enough to sit in the front seat yet, Tom," she stated, moving my hand away from the door handle.

    I whined, lightly stomping my feet. "C'mon, I'm big now! What's so scary about the front seat, huh? I can handle it!"

    "Just wait until you're a bit older, Tom, then you can sit up front," she said, opening the back door for me. "For now, you can sit in any of the back seats, even the middle one." That, the middle seat, was very special. Typically, I wasn't allowed in the middle seat because my overwhelmingly tall frame blocked my mother's view of the back window, but I'm guessing she's being a bit less strict today.

    I decided not to sit in the middle, though, opting for the seat directly behind her. This way, I could open and play with my DS without her knowing. I chuckled to myself quietly as I slowly pulled out the faded white DS from my backpack, making sure the volume was all the way down.

    "Oh!" My mother exclaimed, making me shove my DS into my bag quickly. It turned out that I did so for nothing, since she wasn't even addressing me. "Look, Wil and his brother are leaving for school!"

    True to her words, Wil and Techno were just now walking down their driveway, bikes in their hands. I didn't bother to ask why they didn't just ride the bikes down the driveway, but I figured that either one of them would explain it to me later.

    "Mum, you know his name is Techno, right?" I asked, wanting to make sure that she hadn't forgotten the name of my new friend.

    "Yes, well, it is a quite obscure name," She muttered away, lowering her volume with every passing word. "Do you think we should offer them a ride to school? Taking a bike seems like lots of work."

    I wanted to say yes, that we should drive them to school, but I didn't. I had only spoken to them on two separate occasions, and I was pretty sure that Wil had it out for me, so I wasn't very fond of pushing my luck with him.

    Before I could tell her no, though, mum had rolled down her window and called for Wil's attention. Please no, please I don't want them thinking I'm clingy and shit.

    "Wil, darling, are you alright?" She called out the window. I immediately sunk myself lower into the seat, wanting to hide from Wil's questioning eyes.

    "Hey Mrs. Simons," Wil greeted, a small hint of confusion in his tone. "We're alright, thank you!"

    Before I could tell my mother to stop talking, she asked the question I was dreading. "Would you and Techno like a drive to school? I'm taking Tommy now..?"

    I slapped my hand over my face, trying to hide even further down my seat.

    Wil and Techno looked at each other before looking back at my mum. "Are you sure? We bike to school every day, it's no problem."

    "I insist!" My mother insisted. "Tom would love the company!" No I wouldn't, actually, thank you.

    Techno shrugged before taking his and Wil's bikes back up the driveway, making sure to kick the kickstand down. Wil walked to the car, opening the door I was currently leaning on. When he saw the grimace on my face, he put on a smug smirk.

    I scooted over to the middle seat so that Techno and Wil could sit on either side of me. After Techno returned and sat down on my other side, we started driving. My mother had soft music playing in the background, a faint David Bowie song drifting through the car. Techno was just fidgeting his fingers around, occasionally picking at his cuticles and pulling his hair slightly.

    Wil would not stop looking at me, though. From the moment he stepped into the car, he had been making almost direct eye contact with me. It was fucking weird as shit, but I didn't know how to tell him without pissing off my mother.

    After another minute of prolonged eye contact, I snapped. "What? I've got something on my face? You've got a staring problem, pal."

    "Tom!" My mother shouted, a look of surprise on her face.

    "What?" I said back. Wil was bugging me out with his beady ass eyes.

    "It's fine, Mrs. Simons," Wil said in return, brushing off my "attitude."

    "What's not fine is your bug eyes," I snickered back. Wil lightly pushed my shoulder, to which I pushed back. We kept doing this until Wil had managed to push me on top of Techno.

    "Off," Techno demanded, and I quickly picked my head and torso up from Techno's lap where they had fallen.

    I turned back to Wilbur, who had shoved a pair of headphones into his ears. The faint sound of a rock song poured out of the small, white buds, and flooded my ears.

    I reached for one of the earbuds, successfully pulling it out of his left ear. "Whatcha listening to-"

    I didn't have the time to put the earbud in my own ear before Wilbur snatched it away from my hands. "Don't touch my headphones, Tommy." After seeing the upset look on my face, Wil changed his words a bit. "You wouldn't like my music, Toms, try asking Techno."

    I turned my head to Techno but he interrupted me before I could start. "Absolutely not."

    So, I sat in silence until we stopped at my "new" school. (alright yall, im american and i have no clue how the british school system works so im just gonna use american terms im so sorry-) Since Wil and Techno were a bit older than me-3 years older, to be exact-they went to the middle school, while I was stuck being a bum in 4th grade.

    Wil pressed himself closer against his seat so I could get out of the car. After I was out and safely on the sidewalk leading up to the front entrance of the school, Wil handed me my small backpack, helping me put it on since it was a bit heavy.

    "Have fun at school!" My mother called from the driver's seat. "I'll come pick you up at 2:30, alright?"

    "Okay," I replied. "Bye Wil, bye Techno!" I waved at said boys, and they both waved back. Before the car left and I went inside, Wil said something to me.

    "Make sure you check your bag to make sure you have everything," were the last words I heard before the car drove away. When I looked inside my bag, I saw a piece of paper sitting on top of my pencil case. I picked it up, reading the note inside.

    "Bet you thought I gave you something good, huh?"

    "You rat bastard," I muttered under my breath. I shoved the note inside my bag before walking up the steps to the elementary school.

Once I pulled open the entrance doors, the scent of waxed floors and cheap plastic hit my nose. The woman sitting at the office desk gave me a weird look before turning back to her boxy computer, typing away furiously with her obnoxious fingernails.

I tried remembering where my first class was, even though this was a fairly small school and I had briefly been here yesterday. I walked in the general direction of where I thought the class was, and gave myself a mental high-five when I saw the hallway with the number 4 on the front, which I'm guessing meant 4th Grade.

Walking down the hallway, I peered through all the door windows, trying to see if any of the plain classrooms looked slightly familiar. I reached the final door on the left of the hall when I saw the teacher's name plastered on the door. "Miss Cara."

Before opening the door of the classroom, I took a deep breath, and muttered a few words of encouragement to myself. "Please don't make this class an absolute waste of my time." I grabbed the metal door handle, turning it slowly before stepping into the classroom.

*° •·*

(1683 Words)

im not gonna make up some bullshit lie like "my cousin's mom's sister's boyfriend's aunt's dog actually got a cold so i couldn't update" i genuinely procrastinated this for so long. anyways, i know it's a short filler, but it's simply here so

A.) you get your lemon boy fix

B.) you can get a fancy segway to the next chapter, which will be VERY DOPE!!!

but yeah, i hope you liked it, and sorry about not knowing anything about the british school system and what not. sorry redcoats <33

-bel :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 33 15
This is our interpretation of how the SBI boys were brought up, aka that good ol'family dynamic everyone loves. There are lot's of little adventures...
3.5K 124 13
Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing mu...
93K 2.1K 79
Silly sleepy bois fics (mostly tommy centric - still includes all the sbi in almost every fic)- I'd recommend skipping the old chapters n diving into...
27.8K 895 17
Times are high, Tubbo and Tommy have a great decent life, however, one day, everything turns downhill and they become orphans. Philza is looking to a...