Black Swan {twilight~lost boy...

By Viking_Alaska

SLOW UPDATES Genesis Swan has found her voice. After her twin sister Bella moves to Forks, Washington early G... More

.cast.
Act I
.prologue.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
Act II
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.

.six.

3.1K 99 10
By Viking_Alaska

~{~}~{~}~{~}~

  For the first time since arriving in Santa Carla, Genesis was completely alone. Lucy had gotten a job at Video Max that night and was probably sleeping after working a ten hour shift. Sam and Michael where watching a movie on her laptop when she left, both boys pretty much shooing her away when she asked if they where coming. Grandpa had a date with the Widow Johnson who he kept rambling on about. She must be something special to put up with all the stuffed critters grandpa brought her.

  Tossing her hair over her shoulder she let her eyes wander the boardwalk. The loud music practically deafening as she delved deeper into the crowd. She really wasn't sure where she was going. She just knew, deep down to keep going. Like an invisible string tugging her deeper and deeper into the proverbial rabbits hole.

She hesitated. The neon Video Max sign looming overhead casting an unnatural glow on the street below. Her emotions warring with her instincts as her heart said to continue while her head screamed to run the other way. She could see Laddie's dad and brothers. Each one either sitting on or leaning against a respective motorcycle. They gave off a dangerous air, an almost predatory aura that should've sent her running.

It didn't.

She wanted it, them, something. She could barely think. Something about these four boys just made her brain stop functioning. Why can't-somethings wrong. It's like everything around her blurred from existence. The only thing she could focus on being those four boys who each shot her glances that while innocent seeming possessed an almost predatory edge.

"Look who it is," she was standing in front of them. She couldn't remember moving. The ice blue eyes staring down at her seeming to pierce through her soul. "What's your name, sweetheart?" A pleasurable shudder traveled down her spine. Every nerve in her body practically alight with a pleasurable, almost numbing, sensation.

"We won't bite."

She swallowed. "Gemma." The lie fell from her lips like honey. Surprisingly strong and convincing despite the current emotions waging war within her. Though by the smirk stretching across his lips she knew he didn't believe her. His tongue snaking across his upper lip, a gesture that had her immediate attention. It'd be so easy to claim his lips with hers, tangle her fingers in his bleached locks. She'd only need to take two steps.

Head out of the gutter, Genesis.

"We all know that's not your name."

She couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips. Cocking her hip as she placed her hand on the afore mentioned hip. "Do we now? Then what, pray tell, is my name?"

  "Genesis," her eyes fell upon the angelic looking blonde. The cheeky grin on his face giving him an innocent facade. She had a feeling he was anything but. She knew they where dangerous. Her gut instincts had never steered her wrong. From dangerous situations to toxic friends and proverbial bullets dodged she trusted her gut. Even now as it told her they'd never hurt her.

  Not unless she wanted them too, that is.

  "What ah name, sweet-cheeks." She was honestly surprised Paul was able to form a coherent sentence as he slurred his words. The joint between his fingers obviously not his first...or second.

"Now that's not fair. You all know my name, but I don't know all yours." She didn't intend for it to sound like she was pouting. But it did. She barely knew these boys yet she felt so comfortable. Despite her head screaming at her that something was wrong, she just felt so comfortable. Like everything was how it was supposed to be. She felt more comfortable surrounded by these strangers than she did with the Emerson's.

"I'm Marko, that's Paul," the angelic blonde reintroduced themselves before pointing towards Laddie and his dad. "Laddie and Dwayne," it suited him. The raven haired man giving her a devilish smirk that almost made her knees give out. Forget panty dropping, his smirk had her wanting to do things that'd make a porn star blush. As if he could hear the thoughts running through her head he sent her a wink. Laddie obliviously devouring blue cotton candy on his motorcycle. "And our fearless leader, David."

  He merely smirked though it had quite the effect. "Well, I'm bored," she told the boys. Shifting her weight between her feet. "What's there to do around here?"

  "Anything you want." David answered with surprising conviction as he lit a cigarette between his lips.

  Genesis took a minute to think. Her eyes traveling around the boardwalk as she thought. She'd never been to any kind of amusement park or carnival. Hell, she'd never even been on a roller coaster before. She'd always wanted to ride one but was running low on cash and didn't want to burden her dad or Lucy anymore than she had. So instead, she shrugged. It's not like she could afford a corn dog much less tickets for any of the rides.

  "What's your favorite roller coaster?" Laddies question was innocent enough as she glanced towards the boy. He was practically vibrating on the bike, probably from all the sugar he'd devoured like a sugar demon.

  "I've never been on a roller coaster."

  Paul and Marko gasped loudly like she'd committed a murder. "You've never been on a roller coaster? Like at all?"

  She shook her head. "Grew up in a small town. They never really had any festivals with actual rides."

  "That changes now!"

~{~}~{~}~{~}~

  She'd never been so absolutely terrified and simultaneously excited in her entire life. The moment the rollar coaster took off with both blondes sandwiching her between them she was screaming and laughing. It was invigorating. The adrenaline coursing through her veins and her heart pounding wildly within her chest.

  The three of them sliding into one another as the car took turn after turn before plunging downwards into a spin. The drops had her heart racing with excitement. The final drop accompanied by a scream of excitement as the coaster dropped before coming to a slow halt. The safety bar sliding upwards as Genesis unbuckled the lap belt. Her heart still pounding as both boys practically dragged her back towards Dwayne and David. Laddie pouting at their feet. He'd been too short to go on the ride.

  "That was awesome!" There was a teasing glint in the eyes of the blondes on either side of her. Both grinning ear to ear as Marko nibbled on his thumb. Paul smoking another joint as they all headed deeper into the boardwalk.

  She was vaguely aware of David and Dwayne following after them, Laddie running slightly ahead of the group. It was fairly obvious he was choosing the next ride as he dashed towards the bumper cars. She smiled, this would be fun.

  The line was short. Almost too short. People actually moving out of line when they caught sight of the boys that surrounded her. The dangerous aura she'd previously detected must've registered to these people, or maybe they just had that kind of a reputation. It's funny how she'd managed to overlook the crowds parting wherever they went. Overlooked the ride attendants not once asking for tickets, or money. "On the house." One had told them, while another merely whimpered and waved them through. He literally whimpered like a dog when Paul smiled at him.

  "Which color, princess?" She shuddered as Dwayne's voice practically washed over her. Immediately pointing towards a blue one.

  "Ladies first." David spoke this time, Laddie immediately at his side looking up at David with big eyes.

  "You're riding with us?"

  David nodded, smirking down at the boy. Laddie squealed then hopped into the yellow car as Marko got into a green one, Paul got the orange while David got black. Dwayne took the brown car next to the blue one.

  "May the best driver win!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

78.8K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
637 32 12
โ›ฑ๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ~In the summer of 1987, the Emerson family arrived in Santa Carla, CA. Santa Carla is a small town considered to be the "Murder Capital of the Wo...
45.9K 1K 46
Jasmine is like every other normal 18 year old out their but their is one thing that nobody knows something she will never tell.When her mom sends he...