Second chance... ( Naruto-kun...

By Muffin_Killer

What if naruto never defeated Kaguya Kaguya Otsutsuki and died then got himself stuck in another with same si... More

Info ٩(˘◡˘)۶
Dead or alive...?
First day of school! i think... and a flashback DATTEBAYO! (>‿◠)✌
SASUKE POV AND TRANSFORMATION JUTSU (。◕‿‿◕。)
explaination or flashbacks...?
uhh mysterious voice pov...╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡
For your entertainment... (✿◠‿◠)
how did naruko and neiji meet(っ^▿^)💨
TEA anyone..?∩。• ᵕ •。∩ ♡
Continue chap 11...
i dont know what title chap 12
SORRY

TRANSFORMATION AND A FLASHBACK AGAIN DATTEBAYO! (◍>◡<◍)⋈。✧♡

680 17 5
By Muffin_Killer

( Hahaha... theres no way that you guys reading things like this without know this song (•‾⌣‾•)و )

( PS i dont read my own story i just write what comes to my head without thinking why is that or what ever so if you got confuse not my fault (︶︹︺) )

PS I... listen to music while writing which is stupid so if somethings wrong dont scold me (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ )

( Ps im not really good at making conversation so..or writing a conversation so yea hahah... and i have a habit talking 3rd person thingy im not used to writing I.. so yea.. but ill try

( no offense but im not gonna make my story so uhh idunno that yknow im not that lazy im not gonna make them fall inlove with her like they look at her like OMG BLUSH BLUSH MY HEART IS BEATING FASTER OMG I THINK IM INLOVE WITH HER GEEZ YOU GUYS BASICALLY MET LIKE 5 SECONDS AGO! I KNOW SHES PRETTY AND ALL BUT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER THAT WELL IM GUNNA MAKE EM SIMP BUT NOT A SIMP THAT ONLY CARES FOR LOOKS )

ANYWAYS LETZ CONTINUE THE PRESENT....nu flashback for now NO PROMISES...

Here we gooo!

Naruko POV 

WATCH ME ACE THIS DATTEBAYO! said grinning 

yea yea whatever just do it! said ------

JUST WAIT DATTEBAYO! yelling at -------

whatever go ! many people are watching ya know! 

ok here i go! 

then naruko was about to form a sigh...

wait- how do i do this again asking ---- while scratching his head getting all embarress 

THIS IDIOT! here let me help you 

then POOF naruko tranformed without doing a hand sigh or whatever it is -.- 

POOF...hahah sorry to disapoint you no tea -.-

then ----- controlled naruko body and just winked at the ladies...doing some pose ....

DATTEBAYO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! said getting all flustered becuz of the guys action 

now naruto is all embaress cuz he though he'll just get embaress since naruto never really looked at the mirror and find how attractive he is when he was a boy since the villagers always call him ugly or what insult in his apperance so bealive it... 

and a silence later some of the girls of the class fainted and some of them just have noise bleed and then some of them were SQULIING like they scream when it comes to sasuke

KYAAAAA! said the girls who were simping for naruko

while the boys kinda a bit tint blush on there face ( HAH GAY ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) well accept for some of people were uneffected about it like sasuke

e-eh! WHAT HAPPEN DATTEBAYO?! what did you do?! said naruto who is screaming at ----- 

huh..? i dont know what your talking about... said --- who transform narurko back into his real form

THEN WHY- when naruko was about to start an arguement with ------- sensei enturpted her

NA-RU-KO said iruka in deep voice and naruto was too scared to turn around and face his sensei cause hes scary when his mad

then naruto/naruko just turn around and do the sparkly eyes iruka sensei did you see that! did you see that i did it! said naruto tugging his sensei into a hug and iruka couldnt help but get shock at his student suddenly action and closeness to him which calmed him since its been a long time she talked to him or hug him he really missed naruko touchs and closeness that he dint realize that the whole class just staring at them wide eye and jaw drop...

since they actually never see them act close and even naruko always avoid iruka sensei since she hated him for being loud mouthed and weak so this sudden closeness or action greatly shocked the class...

naruko turned her head up to see iruka who is smiling at her he expected to iruka scold naruko for his action but instead iruka patted her head this make naruto eye widen but happy at the same time since he greatly misses his touch since they never talk eventually since there busy at war and naruko is still remember how iruka died protecting him taking a hit for him which breaks narutos heart and still remember him dying in his arms patting his head... so 

so naruko just letted his sensei pat his or her head again...since he/she really greatly missed his sensei touch.. 

Iruka POV

i was weirded by this since shell normally transform as sasuke to impress him but decided to ignore it when i was about to scold naruko for her action and for flirting... which kinda made me jelous... and supposed to be ask her who was that man but when she looked at me her eyes look like before yet so different its so pure and innocent yet so ( UHH I DUNNO WHAT TO CALL IT )

 then i was suprised and flustered at the same time when all of the sudden she tug me into a hug which supprised me since naruko really hate when someone invade there personal space now shes the one whos invading..but i dint mind it i was just happy...? i couldnt help myself to smile because of the suddden affection...

and i lost control of myself and started patting her head like i did before " oh how i miss this " thining i though she'll push me away or slap my hand away and look at me disgusted like that day when she suddenly change and became distant....

FLASH BACK HOHOHO SORRY told ya i dont make promises ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it was just a normal day like any other day but when i was about to enter the class room i saw naruko talking to uchiha while smiling this made me upset for some reason yet proud since uchiha never really talk to someone or socialize since the uchiha massacre i know that this event given the uchiha a deep scar n the heart so i just ignore the pain in my chess and desire to take her away...

so since that day naruko and iruka dont casually talk anymore since she was busy talking with the uchiha which he though it will be okay.. but day by day she becaming more distant there relationship or friendship or closeness whatever it is was breaking and the brown haired boy was worried about it so decided to confront the blonde haired girl..

after class...

the browned haired teacher decided to have talk with his blonde student today...

i walked up to naruko and tapped her shoulder

the girl flinched and turn around and see her sensei is uhh infront of her...

what do you want sensei said naruko with the irrated tone and looked into his eyes....

this unfamillar action made iruka eyes widen naruko always speak in loud tone yet soft and even if shes angry she never use that kind of tone when she talks with people and she always call her iruka since they gotten close and when out of the academy they were friend or alone...then when he made an eyes contact with his student which made him more anxious the innocent sunshine that he love was not there anymore

her eyes is not clear anymore it doesnt look so pure and innocent anymore it look corrupted those eyes that she has is similar to the people like to take advantage of other people eyes that always expecting something more granted...

i couldnt belive what i was seeing and froze for a minute and i shaked my head off and smiled softly thinking that the sunshine he loved so much is still there...then i was about to pat her head she slapped my hand off and glared at me looking disgusted which breaked my heart....

naruko just opened her mouth and said...

dont do that sensei that just weird my sasuke kun might misunderstand whats happening since were all alone said naruko with a disgusted tone and a cold tone while looking at iruka all disgusted then she left... ( DUDE YOUR LIKE 9-10 AND HES LIKE 20 plus! -.- )

what naruko said made the brown haired blush while broked the brown haired boy heart at the same time he couldnt belive that the girl he loved so much is talking like that to him and looking at him disgusted....well iruka just ignore it for today saying maybe his favorite student is just sick or in the bad mood...( OKAY HE ADMIT THAT HE DID FALLED INLOVE WITH A 9-10 YEAR OLD KID )

the next day...

i was about to go inside the classroom when i saw naruko looking like a whore which made iruka blush yet disggusted at the same time since her outfit is so reaveling and showing much skin in disgust how can a 9-10 year innocent girl wear that! said iruka who trying to not had a nose bleed...

but when he saw naruko was fawning at the uchiha all blushing like those fanggirls iruka suddenly have a pang or pain in his chess or heart which he decided to ignore it but the way naruko act made iruka blood boiled and made him disapointed at the same time and i tiny bit jelous ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and a few days later iruka snapped and finaly realize that the sunshine girl that he adored and loved deeply is there no more...at first the brown haired boy decided to blamed on it on the uchiha kid but knowing that that would be a mistake...

so after those all years the cute sensei still hoped that the old sunshine girl will comeback...which is kinda impossible and after all those years the brown haired boy still admire naruko from afar like hinata did

he was so attached to her that he cant get ride of his feelings that he dont know what to call...and after that the brown haired boy slowly realizing what was this feeling that he was feeling every time he think of her..

since the blonde haired girl was always there for the brown haired boy and always make him smile so after naruko changed.. iruka couldnt help slowly knowing about how he cared for the blond and how important is her to him thinking all that which iruka heart beat faster and put a heat on chicks every time he thinks of the old naruko...

so basically in short hes basically know that his romantically inlove with his blond student and inlove with her so deep that his feelings cant be changed so easly since feelings cant be changed that ez his love grows the more he remembers the times he spend with naruk so basically his love or whatever it is can rival sakura love or obsession with sasuke (PS NOT HATING ON SAKURA like how sakura still loved sasuke even tho he tried to kill her 100times PS HE FELL INLOVE WITH HER PERSONALTY NOT HER LOOKS -.- )

TBC SORRY I GET CARRIED AWAY WITH A PLOT OR FLASHBACKS AND ILL STOP WITH IRUKA FOR NOW THIS BOOK IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE NARUKO X IRUKA -.- and were so far from the adventures.... SO TBC

REM TO VOTE AGAIN ^-^

SINCE MAYBE THE MORE VOTES THE MORE WORDS ✧♡(◕‿◕✿) ok that was just a joke the long of my book or post depends on my mood ( U - U ) WHICH ACTUALLY DEPEND ON VOTES TOO SINCE THE MORE VOTES I GET THE MORE MY MOOD GOES UP BUT THE MORE HATE  GET THE MORE TOXIC I GET (♡'౪'♡)

Posted on 3:25 am at 4/29/2021

ASK IF YOU WANT A QUESTION OR WHATEVER sorry if i got some wrong spelling since when i write im like just write what i think of... since if i dont do that i get lost motivation on writing so just take what you can have dont be greedy ╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡

2000 words (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ 

edit : i basically re-read this... and im sorry if your reading this... ;-; yea i know my writing sucks and doesnt make any sense ;-; 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 31.4K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
588K 15.4K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...
2.4K 66 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
16.5K 388 10
"Um, Hun, there's no time for joking around, hurry up and change back already" "Huh?" I looked at my hands, they were still feminine, I still had the...