Roomates to Soulmates : ft Mi...

By Amayra2308

Hiii Guys! This is the first time I am attempting to write a FF on my fav couple: Mishbir. please do suppor... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The first meet
Chapter :2 - Friendships
Chapter 3: The Fresher's party
Chapter 4: Danger
Chapter 5: Saviour
Chapter 7:Kuch toh hua ha (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Kuch toh hua hai (part 2)
Chapter 9: The college festival
Chapter 10: Too close yet too far
Chapter 11: The Prom Night
Chapter 12: The swimming competition
Author s note
Chapter 13: The treasure hunt
Chapter 14: I love you Mishti
Chapter 15: Abir s past (part 1)
Chapter 16: Abir's past (part 2)
Chapter 17: Back to Rajkot
Chapter 18: An unexpected visitor
Chapter 19: Some Closeness
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: The feeling of love
Chapter 22: The first kiss
Chapter 23: Exam time
Chapter 24: Trouble for Mishbir
Chapter 25: Mishti is stressed
Chapter 26: Letting go of the past
Chapter 27: Broken Souls
Chapter 28: A step closer
Chapter 29: Shock
Chapter 30: Reaching out
Chapter 31: The reunion
Chapter 32: The aftermath
Chapter 33: The Mishbir Engagement Part 1
Chapter 34: The Mishbir Engagement Part 2
Chapter 35: The night of love
Chapter 36: The announcement
Chp 37: The party
Chp 38: Dreams

Chapter 6: Mishti s decision

702 111 53
By Amayra2308

Hi lovely people 💕
Hope everyone is safe. I
I request you all to leave a feedback at the end of the chapter, be it good or bad. That helps a lot.
Lastly I love you all 💗

Recap: Mishti and Naira are saved

Happy reading 💞

Mishti was still recovering from last night's happenings. Abir did not tell her anything and waived off the topic saying that she must rest now.
All this had made her more restless.
She was pacing to and fro in her room, all worried and confused.

In Naira s room
She also woke up with a heavy headache. She sensed something on her waist. She saw Kartik had fallen asleep and his hand lightly placed on her waist. She turned due to which he got up.
K: Naira tum theek ho ?
N: Ha, I am fine, bas headache ha
K: wo toh hoga hi.. tum yahin ruko, I ll be back.
He went away, leaving her confused.

Meanwhile Mishti decided to ask Abir.
She marched towards his room, and entered without knocking.
Next what she saw was breathtaking and also awkward.
Abir had freshly showered and was drying his smooth silky hair, plus he was only wearing his pants.

Mishti gulped looking at Abir, I mean shirtless Abir. He looked too hot and his muscular body was not leaving Mishti s eyes.
She was shamelessly checking him out and her eyes widened as he moved his head  in a circular motion to dry his hair.
Abir noticed her suddenly and spoke:
" Hi angry Chorni, tumhara ho gaya? "

Mishti heard his voice and again gulped. She felt like digging a hole and hiding  herself inside. Abir had certainly caught her off guard, staring at him.

She anyhow managed and said: kya.. k..kya hoga gaya.. ? Aur .. tum..
Abir took few steps towards her and said: wahi jo tum kar rahi thi..
M: maine.. main.. kya.. kya.. kar.. rr.. rahi thi .. ?

Abir noticed her expressions and chuckled inside. He thought of having some fun with her to make her ready to listen to yesterday nights happenings. He knew it must be difficult for her to accept everything.

Mishti s heart was racing like in an Olympic race. She forgot why she had some to Abir. She was still looking at him. Till now she had only one feeling towards him: annoyance. She used to be irritated by everything he did. The scene suddenly changed today.

Abir snapped his fingers in front of her and said: hello! Koi ha? Tring Tring!
Mishti was alert and she again composed herself.
A: finally done ?
M: what ?
A: waise main yeh puch sakta hoo ki muje goorne ke alava tum yahi kyu aaye aur vo bhi bina knock kiye ?

Mishti was again numb. She opened her mouth like a fish and closed it again.
Abir laughed at her cute antics.
M: main yahan kyu aayi thi ?

A: How do I know ?
Suddenly he covered himself with the towel and said: " oh no! Partner muje bachiye, yeh angry Chorni muj jaise seedhe sadhe ladke ka fayda lene chahti ha? Oh my God!

Mishti frowned at him and said: " dekho you Ajeeb rajvansh! Tum na.. kuch bhi mat bolo.. main.. yahan tumse kuch puchne.. aaye thi.. par..

A: muje bina shirt ke dekh kar sare hosh udd gaye..
M: shut up! ( Angrily ) Tum phele.. shirt .pheno..
A : ok ok angry Chorni.. Aaray kch toh sharam karo.. turn ho jao..

Mishti hid her forehead and turned the other side. She let out a breath which she was holding since a long time. She asked to wear his shirt to stop her from further distractions.

Abir s shirtless form was still in her head. She mentally slapped herself and composed herself.
A: ab safe ha, tum yahan dekh sakti hoo..
M: wo na.. muje kch..

A: I know Mishti, baito
M: ek min.. tumhe mera naam kaise pata? Batao?
A: wo kal raat ko Kartik ne bataya!
M: yeh bff bhi na!

Then she remembered about yesterday night.
M: Abir vo..
A: Mishti, plz baitho
Mishti nodded and hesitantly sat on the small couch in his room .
A: main abhi ata hoo

Meanwhile Kartik came back with a damp towel, lemon water and a tablet.
He gave it to her and she gladly accepted it, thanking him.
N: ek baat batao Mendak, kal raat ko.. kya..
K: Aaray sab batata hoo, phele tum thoda better feel karo.
Naira nodded her head understanding.

In the college, yesterday nights event had spread like fire. All the students were talking about it. It was like hot topic and everyone assumed different things and added mirchi masala to it.
Parth had shut mouths of few students who bad mouthed Mishti and Naira.
Erica saw all this and she too went to help him in shutting up the students.
Then Parth calmly explained her everything.
She was stunned and decided to support Mishti and Naira.

In Abir s room
A: Dekho Angry Chorni, tum aur Naira bahot strong hoo ok?
Mishti was amused but slightly nodded.
A: ok toh tumhe kal raat kya hua kuch yaad ha?
M: main vo.. juice.. she tried to remember something. There were hazy flashes, but she could not  remember.
A: it's ok. Main tumhe batata hoo.
M: ok. I am ready .
A: tumhe aur Naira ko unn  do kamino ne drugs wala juice pilaya tha.. tum dono behosh thi.. vo tumhe ek sunsaan jagah pe le gaye the.. vo dono tum dono ka galat fayda uthane wale the.. par luckily Parth, Kartik aur main time pe aa gaye..
Mishti started sobbing and Abir s heart pained to see her.

He did not know the reason, but it was a weird feeling seeing her cry. She was so stern, angry and always in a mood to fight. He was seeing  her in such a vulnerable state for the first time  and wanted to comfort her.

He let her cry out and then spoke:
" Dekho angry Chorni, jaise acche waqt main hasana jaroori hai waise bure waqt main roo lena accha hota hai"

Mishti heard him carefully and registered his words, then she gave a small smile and said: main na angry Chorni ho aur main bahot strong bhi hoo.. samje na tum ?

Abir gave a warm but lovely smile. Mishti s heart did some jumping at his smile, but managed herself.

A: so ms angry Chorni, friendship karogi iss ajeeb Rajvansh ke sath ? ( Lovingly forwarding his hand)
Mishti was already in her thoughts and his offer for friendship was a pleasant surprise.
She wanted to thank him for saving her life, but before she opened her mouth, Abir s phone rang.

A:( on call) haa bol
Mishti was thinking about yesterday s incident and thanking her Kanhaji for saving her dignity and helping her out by sending Abir, Karthik and Parth.

Abir cut the call and said: chalo angry Chorni, hume abhi Dean ke cabin main jana ha, unhone hume, Naira aur Kartik ko bhi bulaya ha.

Mishti headed towards the deans office, followed by Abir.
Meanwhile Naira had learnt everything from Kartik. She was very grateful and thanked him and also gave him a small hug. Kartik was dancing from inside, but it was not the right time now.

They all gathered outside the deans office. Mishti looked at Naira and hugged her tightly and both of them sobbed.
N: Mish, thank God hum dono theek ha.
M: haa Naira.
M and N : thanks to you both too
Kartik and Abir smiled and accepted their thank you s.
Soon the peon called them inside.

Dean: Raju ( peon) tum bahar jao aur dekho ki koi andar na aaye
R: yes sir

D: ok so, firstly good morning to all you of.
All of them also greeted him.
D: I know kal raat jo hua wo nahi hona chahiye tha. I apologise for that. So now without beating behind the bush, I wish to tell your something.

Mishti looked at him suspiciously. Naira also frowned.
D: So the matter is that, I do not wish you all to record a statement against Nitin and Raj.
Kartik and Abir clenched their fists in anger.
D: Nitin is the only son of our college s trustee, so if all this matter comes out in the public, our college s reputation will be at stake, I hope you will understand ?

M: sir, when the first time I saw you,  I had a very good impression for you, but you proved me wrong sir.
The Dean s head was hung low with shame.
D: try to understand, I am also being pressurised.

N: sir, would you do the same if it were your  own daughter, in our place ?
Now his mouth was wide open.

K: sir we did not expect such a decision from the management. It's a shame sir.
Abir was silent. His blood was boiling and he really wanted to throw the flower vase on the deans head right now. He had controlled himself.

Mishti spoke with confidence: Sir, but I have decided that I will fight, I don't know about the consequences but we ll surely give our statement. ( In an angry tone)
She looked towards Abir who gave her a proud smile.
N: yes sir, I am with Mishti
Kartik and Abir also joined hands and said: we are with them.

The Dean was dumbfounded at their confidence. All four of them walked outside, leaving him with his mouth open and in tension.

Outside:
A: wah angry Chorni, tumne toh uss Dean ki chutti kar di..
K: haa uska muh ekdum flat tire jaise ho gaya tha
N: Aaray yeh toh hona hi tha, akhir panga kisse liya ha unhone!
A and K: angry Chorni and Sherni se!

All of them laughed and headed towards the canteen.
Abir noticed Mishti s laugh. It was contagious. It was something different in her laughter. It sounded good to him.

Naira.and Mishti wanted to thank Parth as well, so they headed towards the canteen.

That's it folks!

Precap: kuch toh hua ha!

I hope you like this chapter. Keep loving, voting and commenting.
Stay safe and take care.

Lots of love
Amayra💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 8.4K 60
From having crush on a person to being with the same person for entire life - This is a fan fiction journey of rhea and shaheer... This is completely...
29.2K 1K 5
A complete fictional story I've gone way too far and wrote something that can happen after MishBir gets married... this story will have few more part...
34K 2.9K 28
A STORY WITH LOTS OF MYSTERIES My friend Sakshi @Sakshibangar271220 and I came up with the idea of this story together! This is really very close to...
13.7K 886 10
This story will revolves around a boy who falls in love at first sight ❤