✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

By Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ More

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

732 26 17
By Chantel_Nii

Buckle up, cause this chapter a wild one!

Enjoy!

.
.
.

"Fucking extra, I'll kill you!"

"Kacchan stop—!"

BOOM!!

Bakugou propelled himself from his quirk, sending him flying towards Shinso with insane speed. Shinso braced himself by grabbing ahold of his binding cloth. Bakugou went for a right hook but Shinso flips over him and wraps the binding cloth around Bakugou's wrist.

"WHY YOU-!" Bakugou begins but gets cut off as Shinso yanks him and spins him around while he's in mid air,  then tosses bakugou through a tree fast causing it to collapse.

"Kacchan!" Y/n shouts.

Bakugou lands on his feet and slides back. "What's the meaning of this?" Shinso said with a serious tone, Bakugou let out a frustrated growl and propelled himself towards him again. Shinso charges forward and tosses his binding cloth at Bakugou. Bakugou use his explosion to dodge away from the binding cloth in mid air then use his quirk again to propel himself downward, making himself do a front flip before drop kicking Shinso into the ground. Bakugou now on top of him.

"Gagh!" Shinso shouts in pain. Bakugou grabs Shinso by the shirt, "he's not saying anything, I can't use my quirk!" Shinso thought. Bakugou went in for a punch but Shinso tilts his head to the side, making him miss and punch the ground instead.

Shinso knees Bakugou's stomach and wraps his binding cloth around his wrist, then he flips him over and puts Bakugou in a headlock while pulling his arm back with the binding cloth.

"It's because of Y/n, isn't it?" Shinso said with a slight pant. Bakugou grits his teeth, showing Shinso that he stood corrected. "I can see through you, Bakugou." Shinso he sighed. Bakugou looks up and sees Y/n watching in shock. Suddenly, his lips starts to tremble. His hair starts to cover his crimson eyes.

"Kacchan, you act like this when you don't want to face something."

Bakugou starts to scream and creates a huge explosion with his quirk sending Shinso and himself high into the air. This made Shinso caught off guard but gives Bakugou the opportunity to grab ahold of the binding cloth that's attached to his wrist and yanks Shinso towards him. "YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" Bakugou thought. He lands a punch to Shinso's face sending him downwards.

"Agh!" Shinso cried out. He starts to fall down from mid air. Bakugou propels himself down, flying towards him. "STOP!!" Y/n plead.

Shinso unraveled his binding cloth from Bakugou's wrist, tosses the binding cloth down and made it wrap around a pole. "Need some distance!" Shinso thought. He yanks himself down quick with his binding cloth, leaving Bakugou.

  Bakugou starts igniting his quirk continuously, gaining more speed. "Damnit, he's fas-" Shinso begins to say but gets cut off when Bakugou caught up to him and landed a punch to his jaw, making him crash through the ground.

Bakugou crashes down, landing on his feet. Shinso landed so hard it created a cater into the ground. Bakugou starts to walk towards Shinso slowly. this wasn't enough for him, his anger starts to overwhelm him.

"SHINSO!! Y/n shouts. She starts to run towards Shinso while he trying to get back up. "Y/n, don't get close to me" Shinso warned. "She's protecting him now?!" Bakugou said to himself. He charges without thinking and propels himself in mid air. Y/n continues to go after Shinso.

"Y/N, STAY-!" Shinso tries to warn before Bakugou came flying down with a spin kick. Shinso blocks it just in time, but he slid back from the pressure of Bakugou's kick. Bakugou swing his leg for another kick but Shinso wraps his binding cloth around Bakugou's leg to stop his kick, then he grabs his face and slams him down head first.

Students starts to gather around the scene including some of familiar faces. Bakugou head starts to bleed and it travels down to the side of his face. his breathing quite shaky but his eyes still burning with rage. "What you and Y/n got going on have nothing to do with me. Jealousy doesn't look good on you" Shinso said, he whispered his last sentence to Bakugou and it made him snap.

Bakugou grabs Shinso by his beater and headbutts him unexpectedly. the crowd gasps in the background, and Shinso fell backwards as Bakugou kicks him off of him.

The bakusquad finally arrived on the scene.

"Woh, Woh, Woh! What's happening?!" Denki said while panicking. "Bakugou fighting....Shinso?!" Mina gasped "WHAT?!" Kirishima shouted. Mina suddenly points "Y/n out there too, we have to stop him before somebody get-"

BOOM!

The crowd starts screaming as the explosion happens. Shinso tumbles across the ground from the impact of the explosion. Bakugou looks like he completely lost it, nobody in the crowd attempt to stop this raging beast. They're all having cold feet.

"What the fuck is going on with this guy?!?!" Denki said in horror. Kirishima starts to go through the crowd. "BAKUBRO!" Mina and Denki starts to follow behind Kirishima. "I haven't seen Bakugou like this since the hero vs villain exercise!" Mina pointed. "This is way more serious than that!" Denki shouts.

Shinso tries to get up but he couldn't, he could only manage to get on one knee. The impact from the explosion took a toll on him, and Bakugou knows this. Y/n's heart starts beating fast, nobody listening to her and now Shinso is at his limit. She don't know what to do.

Bakugou suddenly charges at Shinso. He jumps towards Shinso and ignites his quirk, creating a crackling sound. Shinso brace himself for the attack, by shielding himself. Before Bakugou creates his huge explosion his eyes widened because for a split second he realized Y/n is standing in front of him.

"KACCHAN!!"

Flashback

"OW!!" Bakugou shouts in pain. He was hanging from the monkey bars but suddenly fell off of it when his hands gotten sweaty. His friends surrounded him asking if he was okay.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine...don't worry about it!" Bakugou smirked.

But then...

"Kacchan! Kacchan!"

Deku called out. He rushes to Bakugou and crouches down at him. Y/n slowly arrived at the scene. Although she didn't like Bakugou, she suddenly felt sympathy for him because the way Bakugou looks she can tell he's just trying to play it off. He was....in pain.

"Are you okay, Kacchan?!" Deku said, he was looking at him such so much concern. However, Bakugou didn't like that....not one bit. His face went from slightly smirking to an deadly glare.

"Here, let's go look for the teacher!" Deku said while holding out his hand. Bakugou let out a frustrated growl and smacks his hand away harshly. Deku made a small yelp.

"Get out of my face Deku!!" Bakugou growls. Deku looks scared at this point, but he took a deep breath. Y/n starts to clench her fists together at the scene.

"B-but you can be seriously hurt!" Deku proceeded. Bakugou grits his teeth and pushes Deku down hard. "I'm sick of you trying to help me all the time! Who do you think I am!? I'm not some useless nerd like you....DEKU!!!" Bakugou yells. Deku tries to pull himself together but Y/n could see that he's crushed inside, she had enough of Bakugou's bullshit.

"I was just....trying to-" Deku begins but suddenly gets cut off as Bakugou stood up, hovering above him.

"SHUT UP!!" Bakugou shouts. He ignited his quirk and hits Deku with it.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

The classmates gasped.

Bakugou looks down to see Deku completely fine from his attack. However, Deku looks completely shock. Bakugou slowly looks down and spots Y/n on the ground, covering her face.

Bakugou....stood there frozen....

Y/n curls up in a ball, and cried with a mix of screaming. Deku rushes by her and checks on her. The rest of the classmates was just as frozen as Bakugou. The teachers suddenly ran at the scene and checks on Y/n while Bakugou stood there watching, scarring him for life.

Reality

Bakugou standing in the middle of the thick, black smoke caused by the explosion he created. He stood there frozen at the thought of him hurting her again for the second time.

The smoke starts to fade away slowly, and Bakugou make out a figure standing in front of him. His eyes widened when the smoke reveales Y/n standing there while glaring at him. She used her Telekinesis to move Bakugou's hands out of the way just before the explosion happened. Bakugou grabs Y/n by her shirt and yanks her close to him.

"WHAT WERE YOU-"

SLAP!

Bakugou stood there in shock, his head turned to the side and his cheek is red from where he's been struck. The students in the background were staring at them in complete shock, no word were spoken as if they'll miss something if they did speak. Y/n suddenly snatches Bakugou's hand off of her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You must've lost your fucking mind!!" Y/n shouts. Bakugou said nothing, which earn another surprise from some people. He remained quiet while his eyes wonder somewhere else.

"All because of Shinso?! I decided to hang with him and you're mad about that?!"

She shoves him.

"YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME!! YOUVE BEEN AVOIDING ME THIS WHOLE TIME, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HURT HIM!!!!" Y/n screamed. She starts to breathe fast from how frustrated and angry she is, and she's finally letting it all out. "You couldn't even tell me what we are, AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT I AM TO SHINSO!!"

"And what the fuck is that?!.....Hah?!" Bakugou finally speaks. "We're not close enough for you to know" Y/n clapped back as she looks at him up and down. Bakugou eyes widened then he grits his teeth.

"Let's face it Kacchan, we can never stand each other" Y/n said lowly. Her heart break as she told him that. Bakugou bit his lip as he's trying to hold in his emotions. The Bakusquad approaches them and tries to check up on them, but Y/n slowly backs away and walks away.

3 days later...

Y/n laying in the bed with Todoroki, she decided to come by his dorm room to chill. While Todoroki scrolling through his phone Y/n is laying on his shoulder, watching him being on his phone.

"Crazy week huh?" Todoroki suddenly say. "Yeah" sighed. "So,....about Shinso" Todoroki begins but Y/n raised her hand to stop him from going any further. "Aht, Aht! Me and Shinso just friends that's it, that's all" Y/n mugs. Todoroki let out a low chuckle. "Okay, so is your "friend" doing alright" Y/n nods. "Mmhm, he just got out of the nursing room so he's just in his room to rest." She explained. Todoroki suddenly puts is phone down.

"I heard Bakugou is on house arrest, he was your partner for the team exercise this week." Todoroki pointed out. Y/n gets quiet, she doesn't want to hear nor talk about that hot headed boy. Y/n made sure of that by putting the bakusquad group text on mute including Bakugou's personal number. The only person she feels like she can tolerate is Mina for right now. Even though Kirishima cool to her too, kirishima is Bakugou's closest friend so anything to block off Bakugou must comes with some risks.

"......Sorry" Todoroki whispered. "It's okay, Shinso got in trouble too. As soon as he gets better he'll be in the same predicament" Y/n said. Todoroki hums in response. "Then I wonder what Mr Aizawa have in place for you." Todoroki said as he continues to scroll through his social media.

"Yeah.."

(At Y/n mom's house)

"Yes she's doing great at school dear, I wish you was here to see her" (M/n) said. (M/n) talks to Y/n's dad once a week to give him updates about Y/n while he's in the army. However, she doesn't say what Brian been doing for the sake of his heart. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door, (M/n) say her goodbyes to her husband on phone before putting the phone down to open the door.

"Uh, hello?" (M/n) said. There's a boy standing outside of the door. "Hey, are you (M/n)?" He said casually. "Yes? Judging by your costume you must be one of Y/n's friends?" (M/n) assumed. "Something like that" he chuckled. The mom tilts her head. "Then what are you doing here? Y/n back in school so-"

He chuckled.

"I didn't come here for her, I came here for you."

M/n eyes widened as she sees the boy's eyes suddenly glows red.

This is the end of Chapter 15 🤭

Yo, I'm speechless about this like....it's one crazy shit after another and the ending is just.....I'M SCARED!!

It's short, it's short I know! The next chapter is going to be crazy too so that's why I'm tell y'all.....aye I'm telling y'all to BUCKLE UP!!

alsooooo, Y/n & Bakugou's kiss is coming soon 🥺 I'm still creating the scene in my head so be patient with me, it'll be good I swear!

I hope you enjoy this crazy chapter cause I was freaking out while writing this lmao.

See you on the next Chapter Queens 🗣

Stay Beautiful 👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.1K 27
He saved me from jumping off that building...but why? He hates everything and everyone, so why save me? *This story contains sensitive content* *STAR...
8.5K 222 11
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

30.5K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.