The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 4

24.4K 1.1K 377
By PayalSharma671

I walked out of the lift after reaching the 4th floor and searched for room no..121.

Finally finding the cabin...I corrected myself and opened the door.

As I entered the cabin I saw a tall slim man standing near the book shelves behing his chair, his back was facing me and he was holding a file in his hand.

I cleared my throat.

He turned around and looked at me.

And I felt my stomach did a flip, looking at the fine man in front of me...he had beautiful features and and I couldn't find any single blemish on his face...in short his face was flawless.

I was staring at him with parted lips for a while.

He smiled sweetly bringing me back to reality.

I walked forward confidently and extended my hand.

Y/n - " Hello, I am Lee Y/n, the buisness negotiator from YG company,U.S."

I said professionally.

He took my hand and shook while saying.

??? - " I am Kim Seokjin, the project manager of 'Andog'."

Y/n - " Nice to meet you."

Jin - " Same here."

He said and gestured me to take a seat.

Y/n's mind - " Why he needs to be this handsome??.....every thing in this company is making me more nervous...first the building, then the interiors and now the handsome workers."

Y/n - " This is my file."

I said giving him the file  which contained my career details because obviously they wouldn't just trust if they are being told that I am good..they need proofs.

He ardently read the file flipping the pages.

And I took my time admiring his face.

Y/n's mind - " He is really so good looking...but wait am I looking good?"

I realized and immediately my hands went to my hair correcting them.

Just then he looked up from the file and I immediately retracted my hands.

He smiled

Jin - " You have an impressive career in a short time, Miss Y/n."

I blushed getting a compliment from a handsome man and also at the fact that he called me Miss Y/n, rather than Miss Lee.

Y/n - " Thank you."

I said trying to act normal.

Jin - " Here you go."

He said and give me some papers.

I looked at the papers and those were the contract papers for me to sign as their negotiator.

I read their rules which were pretty common ones which a big company expect from their negotiator.

I read other important details and I am fine with everything.

I took out my pen and signed the contract, and gave it back to him.

Jin - " Now let's talk about Andog."

He said keeping his arms on the table and clasping his hands with a serious look.

Y/n's mind - " That was a duality."

After that we discussed about what the project actually was....it was about the land  at which 'Budongsan' wants to build their new building...but that land belongs to another big company..and that company is not ready to sell it...I think that's enough information for right now.

Then he gave me a file which contained the detailed description about this project.

Jin - " You may take a look at this file later and plan the things...after that we will arrange the meeting with our CEO for further discussions."

He said and I nodded

Y/n - " So I can meet your CEO?"

I said raising my eyebrows

It is normal for the negotiator to meet the CEO..but in this case the identity of their CEO is not much revealed so I doubt if I would have a meeting with him.

Jin - " Yes, you definitely would...this project is very important for us and he will definitely be present at the meetings...but why you asked about that?"

He asked with a confused face.

Y/n - " Nothing, it's just that your CEO and COO is not really known even the names they use are quite........weird."

I said hesitantly but still sternly.

He chuckled

Jin - " It is how it is."

He said shrugging his shoulders but in actual he don't want to talk about this to someone like me, an outsider of the company..I could understand that.

I slightly smiled and stood up

Y/n - " Ok...I'll take my leave now."

He smiled warmly and stood up too.

Y/n's mind - " Ugh! Stop smiling like that...I hope I am not red right now."

He extended his hand.

Jin - " I'll inform you about the next meeting."

I shook his hands.

Y/n - " I'll be prepared."

I said and confidently walked out.

Just as I entered the lift, I released my breath.

Y/n - " Oh..God!..it's  really difficult to act confident in front of handsome men like him....he must be really popular in the company for his looks."

I was smiling idiotically while walking out of the lift and was just looking down.

Y/n's mind - " Did I just got a crush?...But I just met him....Ugh!that's why you should keep on dating.. otherwise you will have sudden crushes on people........but he really deserves to be my crush."

I was walking mindlessly when I heard my name being called with a confused tone.

I rose my head to look in front and there I saw someone really familiar standing with a confused face but as I rose my head that confused face turned into slightly shocked one and then blank

Y/n's mind - " Oh, No! Not here."

I was about to approach the person but before I could do he turned back and walked out of the building quickly.

I was about to shout his name but I realized where am i, so I quickly walked after him

As I walked out I saw him walking away.

I shouted

Y/n - " JIMIN...STOP."

But he didn't turned back or listened..he sat in the car and drove away.

I cursed

Y/n - " These freaking heels...If not for them I would have caught up to him."

I said rubbing my ankle slightly.

Y/n - " Now what?....He has seen me and he might be thinking that I am back but I still didn't approached him."

My eyes became teary.

Y/n - " I didn't wanted to see him at this moment, like this."

I ran my hand through my hair and then walked towards my car and drove home.

Time skip
At home

Me and appa are sitting in the living room eating snacks and watching a movie.

Mr.Lee - " Did you met your friends already?"

He said looking at the screen.

My hand which was holding a popcorn and going towards my mouth stopped right there and I  suddenly got  reminded of Jimin.

Y/n - " I just met Rosé..other two are a little busy but I'll soon meet them too."

He looked at me

Mr.Lee - " How busy are they that they can't meet their friend who came after six years."

Y/n - " A-actually they don't know yet that I am here Rosé told me that they are a little busy so I decided that I would meet them after I also get a little free time."

I lied because I don't wanted appa to intervene and what if he calls them and ask them to meet me...he can do such things.

He shook his head.

Mr.Lee - " Ok."

He said half heartedly.

After the movie I went to my room and was preparing to sleep but the Jimin incident was still in my mind.

Y/n - " Should I give him a call?....will he pick it up?...would it be weird calling him after six years?"

I took a deep breath and decide to call him.

But no he didn't picked up, I tried three-four times but he didn't picked up.

Y/n's POV - " It's gonna be difficult to earn his forgiveness."

Time skip
Next day

I woke up when I felt like sun was sitting on my face.

Y/n - " Ughhh!"

I groaned and sat up irritatingly.

Y/n - " Yahh!!....why do you shine so bright on my head."

I said to the sun.

In return it just shined more.

I stood up .

Y/n - " Who the hell opened these  curtains."

I mumbled to myself while closing the curtains.

Then I looked at the clock.

Y/n - " 12pm....ah!.. that's why this sun.."

I went to the bathroom for my morning routine and then walked out of the room wearing some comfy clothes.

Appa was already at the University.

I saw a note on the dining table.

Breakfast is in the kitchen, eat it after heating

Love you❤️

I smiled looking at the note and remembered the past when he used to keep notes on the dining table when I had a holiday and he has to go.

He really did the job of my eomma and appa both.

Time skip

After having brunch, I sat in my room with all the files and laptop and started studying about the project.

After a while my phone tinged with a spam message.

I removed my specs and took my phone.

And suddenly I again remember Jimin.

Y/n - "I have to sort out with him otherwise I will not be able to focus on my work."

I again gave him a call but as expected he didn't picked it up.

I sighed.

Y/n - " What the hell Jimin...atleast pick up the phone."

I said annoyed though I shouldn't be because I deserve this.

But then an idea came to my mind.

I quickly called Rosé and told her about Jimin, then I asked her to call him and ask him to come meet her at the cafe tomorrow.

And you might have understood by now..instead of her I'll be going to the cafe, to meet him.

Y/n - " I am quite clever"

I said smirking proudly.

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And please tell me if you are liking this or not...because many of you just read but don't like or comment so tell me your honest opinion..whether you are liking it, or it is boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 132 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
976 75 21
Hey guys it's my first fanfic. It's a love story of y/n and Jin. And other bts members as well. I hope u all will like it.... Cover by @chocochip494
29.1K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
16.3K 697 26
???: She is alive. I know and she is somewhere! She will come back to take revenge!! ???: Whoever you are. I am not gonna leave you for destroyi...