𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

Bonus chapter 9.

6.2K 101 18
By AnnaMoon138

2 years later.

Her.

Eventful, fun, precious and memorable 14 years of amazing family life.

Adriano, Domenico and Mateo are 14, Tini is 13, triplets are 8, twins are 3 and Max is 2. Leonardo and I are 33 years old. To say the least, time flew by. 

Trips, birthdays, holidays, vacations - so many new places were explored and countless memories were made. The businesses are thriving and prospering, kids are doing so well at school and their hobbies. Mafia life is calm and unproblematic. 

My body recovered after the pregnancy very quickly - in 2 months I was completely back to my pre-pregnancy figure. Workouts are something all of us enjoy immensely: bambinos join Leo and I in the morning workouts and I stretch with girls everyday to keep up their performance at ballet, gymnastics, ballroom dancing and figure skating. I took up pilates a few months ago and all of us like to go for morning runs during weekends. 

Adriano, Domenico, Mateo, Lucas and Emilio play football and basketball. Our eldest sons are also into karate, taekwondo and hockey. Tini and Sofi are fond of ballet, ballroom dancing, art classes, piano lessons and figure skating. Bambinos have tournaments and competitions and take 1st places every single time. We are exceedingly proud of them. 

As to the foreign languages, Leonardo and I continue teaching them. In general, all little ones, except Max and twins, speak Spanish, Italian, English, French, Japanese, Dutch, German, Ukrainian, Russian and Portuguese. Angelica, Ariana and Max speak Italian, Spanish and English, still getting the hang of the proper words and complex sentences. Eldest bambinos are now learning Chinese with us. 

Overall, we truly have a fairy-tale type of life. 

Today is Friday - day of the gala. 

Gala is organised by Vogue; it is similar to Met Gala. This year it is solely family oriented, meaning all people, who have kids, are more than welcome to take them. The theme is fairytale - sparkles, diamonds, puffy gowns, tiaras, tuxedos, ties and bowties. Location of the event - Paris, France. 

We arrived here 2 days ago just to have fun as a family: sightseeing, delicious desserts, lots of pictures, shopping and games. Leo and I had exceedingly romantic date last night that lead to us getting tangled between the sheets as we made the sweetest, the most sensual love, kissing and caressing all night long until the sun rose. 

At the moment I am with Martina, Sofia and twins at the SPA, preparing for the event. 

"Can we pain our nails, mummy, per favore?"- asked cutely girls with beautiful smiles, getting their nails neatly trimmed and looked after. 

"Sure, girls."- I gladly agreed, getting manicure too. 

Twins are peacefully sleeping in the seats, not minding anything around them. 

I advised girls with the colour pallets as they want their nails to match their dressed, which were custom-made by Chanel. Mine was custom-made by Dior. Men got their tuxedoes custom-made by Armani. 

After the SPA we took detour to Cartier as I treated my little beauties to new sets - pear cut diamond earrings and necklaces, which are delicate in sizes; just right for their petite and bonny selves. For Angelica and Ariana I got diamond earrings in shapes of small squares. 

Him.

Boys and I are in the lounge, waiting for our ladies to come to us. We conversed finely, having a good laugh, and in some 10 minutes sound of cute giggles caught our attention. I smiled at my gorgeous daughters, who looks enchanting. 

Martina has long, flowy, sleeveless dress on. It is puffy and has shiny stones on the top, as well as on the skirt. Diamond jewellery is neatly glimmering, adding tasteful shine to her lovely appearance. Light blonde, velvety hair is neatly curled and secured in half-updo with diamond accessories adorning the hairstyle. Shiny, pink lipgloss is on her plump, rosy lips. 

Sofia has creme-coloured gown on. It has beautiful embroidery on the top and the bottom of the puffy, flowy skirt. Diamond earrings and necklace coruscate finely, sparkling up her pretty appearance. Light blonde, voluminous hair is up in a neat bun as a few curly strands frame her comely face. 

Twins have matching dresses on: flowy gowns with a bow on the backs. The skirts are decorated with shiny stones. Angelica's midnight black hair is elegantly styled in an updo with small strands adding bonny touch to the look. Ariana's light blonde locks are styled the same way. Both of them have tasteful, square cut diamond earrings on. 

My beautiful daughters ran up to me, giggling cutely and twirling around. 

"You look stunning, girl. Absolutely mesmerising."- I complimented them sincerely, kissing their cheeks, and they smiled brightly. 

Boys complimented their sisters just as profoundly, smiling cheerfully. Clicking of heels caught my attention as my eyes locked on soft green ones. 

Dewy, clear, sun-kissed, silky, sleek skin is luminous and has magical shine to it. Neat, rosy-peachy, makeup shows off her natural, enrapturing beauty in the finest ways imaginable. Light blonde, velvety, lustrous, voluminous hair cascades down her back in flawless waves. 

Gorgeous dress with tail fits her mouth-watering figure in the most remarkable ways imaginable. Tight top clings to her body exquisitely, exposing her slender, tiny waist, as well as flat stomach marvellously. Small, alluring cut gives tempting peek of her perfect chest. Long, flowy, puffy skirt is ornamented with glimmering jewels. 

20 carat diamond in cushion cut is coruscating proudly on her engagement ring, complimenting the wedding band, which has 15 carat diamonds around the rim. Matching diamond earrings dangle appealingly, complimenting the suitable necklace and bracelet. 

I smiled at my beloved, who is blushing so winsomely. 

"You are prepossessing, amore mio. You take my breath away, bambina."- I spoke genuinely, kissing the back of her petite, soft, perfectly manicured hands. 

"Grazie mille, amore. You are exceedingly handsome."- said sweetly Cami, blushing angelically. 

My arms wrapped around her tiny waist and I kissed her fondly, smiling when lean, dainty arms wrapped around my neck. I hugged her securely, kissing her forehead gently. 

Soon we got going as the lavish, black limo is waiting for us. Kids got inside and Camila followed. I helped her with the tail of the dress, noticing how some lads near our hotel looked at me in confused way that oozes "whipped" type of opinion. 

To be honest, such things to me go without saying: opening doors, helping with a dress or to wear a coat, offering hand when exiting a car, compliments, flowers and numerous other things. They shouldn't be considered extraordinary: it is good etiquette and simply the want to treat my breathtaking woman right. She shouldn't do all of that for herself, especially when I am by her side. 

When I do such things for my wife, it only makes me feel more of a man than just standing and doing nothing. 

I want my sons to grow up just as well-mannered and to give them an actual example of how a lady should be treated because I believe that actions speak louder than words. You can talk about gold and heaven, but if your actions don't match those promises, then you are just a piece of nothing. 

Her.

My head rested on his bicep as he held my hand on his lap, caressing it with his thumb so delicately and lovingly. Kids asked us questions about the gala and we gladly answered them, explaining everything calmly.

In no time we arrived and red carpet followed. I held Angelica's and Ariana's small hands as they walked on their own and Leo held Max's hand, supporting his posture. Bambinos calmly took pictures, having no problem with public, being relaxed and cheery by our side. 

Once pictures were taken, interview followed. Those Q&A are to show that every famous person is just as normal as average person. 

Liza, the interviewer, asked us appropriate and fun questions, intersecting with kids friendly. 

"Do you get jealous of each other? You have little sisters and brother, so mum and dad might be paying them more attention."- asked Liza as kids smiled brightly. 

"There is no reason to be jealous."- answered politely Domenico as his siblings agreed. 

"Mamma and papá love us equally."- said sweetly Tini, smiling as Angelica took her hand. 

"And we love our little siblings so much."- chirped cutely Sofi, holding Ariana's hand as her sister came to her, giggling preciously. 

Leo and I smiled contentedly, being truly proud of how we raise our little ones. The interview went on for a bit more before we exchanged byes and proceeded inside. 

The grand ballroom is decorated in golden shades as large, shiny chandelier lights up the space. Big windows let in the moonlight as fairytale like tunes are played by the orchestra. People are dressed accordingly. Lively chatter is flooding around, guests are dancing and smiling. 

The gala was very fun and merry event. Leo and I chatted with our friends, who are involved in various business. Bambinos hung out in area for kids as we kept an eye on them frequently. Twins and Max are very energised and cause no trouble to us: they happily play with their siblings, who spend time with them with greatest pleasure. 

"May I have this dance, milady?"- asked charmingly Leo, smiling dreamily at me, giving me butterflies. 

"You may."- I replied with a smile, laying my hand in his soft, large one. 

He kissed the back of my hand, making my heart flutter in adoration for him. Leonardo lead me to the dance floor, keeping me close to himself. 

His hand laid on the side of my waist as our hands rested extended to the side. My other hand rested on his shoulder. Little space is left between us. Truly delighted smiles are on our faces. 

As we waltzed peacefully, he twirled and spun me around, dipping me occasionally, impressing me once again with his smooth moves and sublime dancing skills. 

Content giggle escaped from me as Leo lifted me off the ground, twirling me around. He tenderly, yet swiftly set me on my feet, leading the dance flawlessly, holding me closer to himself. 

We danced and stole sweet kisses, truly having a bliss. 

After some time we went to check on bambinos since twins or Maximiliano might be hungry by now. All of us chatted wholesomely, taking a few lovely pictures. No-one is hungry yet, but we told our elder kids to keep an eye on that, to what they eagerly agreed, loving being taking seriously and trusted.

"Papá, dance with me, per favore."- pleaded cutely Tini, holding her daddy's hand preciously.

"Sure, la mia piccola farfalla."- he replied gladly, chuckling beautifully when Sofi attached to his other hand, both of them smiling adorably.

"I love you with all my heart, amore mio."- said warmly Leo, kissing me fondly. 

"I love you very much, amore."- I replied profoundly, laying doting kiss on his cheek. 

He went with girls to dance and I giggled when Adriano snatched me away to dance, being such a sweetheart. I gladly waltzed with my eldest son as we had a good laugh and very nice talks. 

"Seems like a lady wants some of your attention, tesoro."- I told him warmly, seeing a girl glance at him ever 2 minutes. 

"Too bad because I am not interested in getting my delightful mood ruined."- he said surely with a smile. 

"Moreover, I'd rather dance with Tini, Sofi, Angie, Ari or you because neither of you will step on my foot."- added my boy, leading the waltz smoothly, as I smiled. 

During last year's winter ball at the school his dancing partner stepped on his foot rather badly. It was the first and last time Domenico, Mateo and Adriano agreed to give such school occasions a try and we didn't pressure them, having no problem with it. 

We danced some more, having a lovely time, and joined our family shortly. Ariana attached to her eldest brother, pulling him to the dance floor, and Adriano eagerly followed her, supporting her posture as she walked. Angelica is already dancing with Mateo. Tini is with Domenico and Sofi is with Lucas. Emilio is happily playing with Max, both of them being into the fun playtime. 

"I feel like you are restraining from doing something lush."- I said softly, smiling, as pair of strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist from behind. 

"Other than being tempted to see what's underneath the gown, nothing much."- murmured titillatingly Leonardo, kissing my bare shoulder. 

"Mhm."- I hummed, slowly losing my focus as he laid feathery kisses on my neck. 

"Let's say it is something that you like to tear in pieces."- I whispered to him, biting my lip when he held my waist tighter. 

The gala passed by smoothly with intense , needful glanced and lush, teasing touching. As soon as we arrived at the hotel, kids showered and changed before falling asleep in matter of seconds. 

I bit my lip, hearing the lock of the door twist. Spicy, lavish, vibrant, exceedingly mouth-watering fragrance surrounded me, clouding my senses. My thighs clenches as masculine, large, veiny, soft hand wrapped around my neck, tilting my head far backwards. 

"Non dormirai stanotte, la mia bellezza."- whispered sensually Leo in my ear in that sinfully erotic, smoky, deep, velvety voice of his, turning me into a puddle. (You won't be getting any sleep tonight, my beauty.)

"Perché ti piegherò in innumerevoli posizioni tutta la notte, facendoti urlare e gemere di piacere solo io posso darti."- he stated tantalisingly, giving my neck light squeeze, making me moan softly. (Because I will be bending you over in countless positions all night long, making you scream and moan in pleasure only I can give you.) 

"Sarai una brava ragazza, amore mio?"- asked devilishly Leonardo, leaving hot kiss on my neck, clouding my mind. (Will you be a good girl, my love?) 

"Sì."- I almost whispered, aching for his touch, and he kissed my neck lushly, smirking titillatingly.

Him.

I turned around, claiming her luscious, plump, full lips in ravishing kiss, trailing my hand to her bonny back. I unzipped the gown and it pooled at her feet, reviling divine sight. 

Light pink lace that is alluringly mixed with sheer - bra, garter, thong and stockings. Petite shoulders; lean arms; perky, round, firm, delicate, comely chest; slender and tiny waist; flat stomach; gorgeous, dainty hips; toned, firm, ideally round, fit, succulent ass; slim and creamy legs that go on for days.

"You are mouth-watering, bambina."- I told her smokily as she bit her rosy bottom lip, blushing angelically. 

I kissed her passionately, my hand tangling in her light blonde, velvety, lustrous, voluminous hair. Feathery gasp left her dulcet mouth as I depend the kiss, pulling her pretty head backwards, roaming around every corner of her candied mouth. 

My free hand trailed along her breathtaking figure, caressing every sexy curve that drives me mad. Camila nibbled my bottom lip, unbuttoning my shirt, making me smirk. In matter of seconds the white dress-shirt was dismissed on the floor. She unbuckled my belt, pulling me closer, returning the lecherous kiss eagerly and needfully. 

Her.

"In ginocchio, principessa."- said Leo lushly, our lips mere inch apart, and I bit my lip, trailing my hands along his hard, defined, honed to perfection 8 pack. (On your knees, princess.) 

I kissed his finely chiselled, vast chest, slowly kissing his mouth-watering abs while getting on my knees for him. I kissed his deep V-line, unzipping his pants, sliding them down along with black boxers. 

His thick, veiny, big 10 inches stood up for attention, making me clench my thighs in neediness. I kissed his rock-hard length from the bottom to the top, licking every vein. Masculine hands gathered my hair, keeping it off my face. 

I massaged his hardness, licking his top, slowly sucking on it, triggering low and tantalising moan. I bobbed my head, taking his length in my mouth, sucking steadily. My hands circled just like he likes as I sucked him simultaneously, trailing my tongue along his hardness. 

"Fuck."- moaned lushly Leo, lightly tugging on my hair, as I took more of his length, feeling him fat at the back of my throat. 

I slowly sucked him, bobbing my head. I kissed his tip, mapping my way down to the base, repeating my route while gently massaging his balls, earning velvety sigh. I kissed his thick hardness, licking him, and sucked on the tip, taking inch by inch as I moved. 

Licking, kissing, stocking, massaging, sucking. Tempo switched between slow and fast.  

"Cami, cazzo."- spoke titillating Leonardo, groaning coarsely, spilling in my mouth. 

I swallowed every drop, lightly sucking him off, pumping his thick 10 inches steadily. He gently held my hands and pulled me up, claiming my lips in ravishing kiss, making me moan in enjoyment. Big, veiny hands gripped my bum and he hoisted me up effortlessly, carrying me to the massive bed. 

"Ah."- soft gasp left my mouth as he rubbed me through the fabric, kissing my neck steamily. 

Leonardo kissed my body sensually, stroking my core so damn good. He got rid of my bra and thong, leaving me in garter and stockings. My hands tangled in his midnight black, velvety, voluminous hair as his tongue worked on my core, fingers pumping so finely. He pinned my hips down with one hand, restraining my movements.

"Mhm, fanculo."- I whimpered, moaning, tugging on his soft hair, feeling his skilled tongue flick faster and fingers curl better, hitting my spot repeatedly. 

I came in matter of minutes, moaning and trembling as he went on with his divine assault, clouding my black mind and senses. 

Him.

I licked her clean, kissing her gorgeous hips, nibbling her silky, sleek skin gently as she caught her breath after dozenth orgasm. I kissed her flat stomach, slender waist, mapping my way up, paying extra attention to her perfect breasts. 

"Hands up, baby."- I told her, gazing in the pair of captivating eyes of the most unique, the most beautiful soft green colour. 

Camila complied without hesitation, biting her luscious bottom lip when click of metal sounded. Handcuffs. 

I claimed her plump, full, rosy, juicy lips in salacious kiss, rubbing her sleek core steadily, entering her soaking heat slowly. 

"Fuck."- I sighed, groaning huskily, and Cami moaned sweetly when I went all the way in. 

She is dripping wet and so fucking tight. Cazzo, she feels sublime. I kissed her licentiously, slowly moving out, only to thrust in again, faster and rougher this time. Camila parted her slim legs more, making me go even deeper. 

I pounded in her tight core, kissing, licking and biting her silky skin as she melted in my arms, moaning and whimpering. She came again and again as I took her through her orgasms, caressing her sexy body gently, rubbing her core steadily, driving her insane. 

"Leo."- moaned deliciously Camila, gripping the sheets tightly, coming gloriously as I rammed in her heat. 

She is on her fours, flat on her perfect chest, petite arms are extended forward. Toned, firm ass is up, just like her beautiful hips. 

My hand tangled in her lustrous hair and I pulled her pretty head backwards, slamming in her soaking wet heat. I held her tiny waist firmly, pressing her into myself securely with each thrust, hitting her delirious spot without stopping. 

Fuck, what a view: my wife sprawled across our bed as I fuck her finely; her toned, round, juicy, succulently big, fit and firm ass is in my clear view as stockings adorn her slim legs and garter highlights the delicateness of her sublime waist. She is so fucking sexy.

Sound of me pounding in her echoes across the room as her sensual moans, gasps, whimpers mix with my groans and sighs. The room is dimly light up. The sheets are a mess. Our clothes create careless clutter in the middle of the room. Sound of handcuffs clicking contrasted all noises we made.

"Cazzo."- I sighed gruffly, pulling out, spilling on her juicy ass for who the fuck knows what time. 

Her.

My mind went south as his thick, veiny, large 10 inches sunk in me, stretching me up and filling me up the brim. I squeezed the sheets, moaning as he hit my spot mercilessly, making me see stars. 

Lush moan left my mouth as Leo landed firm slap on my bum, groping and squeezing it, pulling my hair, arching me into himself. I bit my lip, whimpering, feeling him so damn deep.

Leonardo fucked me properly, spilling on my body every time. He put me in numerous positions, leaving me panting and soaked. I came over and over again, my legs and arms wobbly and unsteady. 

He laid down and I straddled his hips, slowly lowering myself onto his thick length, moaning at the feeling. Big, manly hands gripped my bum, fondling and groping it, as I rode him lushly, rolling and twisting my hips. 

I bit my lip, feeling his fingers slide along my chest, right where he came on mere minutes ago. Feathery gasp left my mouth when he spanked me firmly, taking opportunity to slip his 2 fingers in my mouth. 

I sucked him fingers like my favourite candy, riding him voluptuously, triggering coarse and very sexy sigh of clear satisfaction from him. My nails scratched his mouth-watering abs as he rubbed my core, stimulating my orgasm that hit me so damn hard. 

Leo sat up, kissing me salaciously, and laid me on my side, behind right behind me. I moaned wantonly, arching into him, as he rammed into my heat from behind, landing slap on my bum. 

Him.

I fucked my wife thoroughly, taking every bit of her energy. She came repeatedly, moaning my name so damn deliciously. There is no place of her sexy body on which I didn't come on. Countless positions, all sides and angles. Hours upon hours.

Cami dropped on the bed, panting and exhausted, and I kissed her neck gently, caressing her back slowly. I unclasped the handcuffs, kissing her small wrists tenderly, and laid next to her. 

"Are you alright, angel?"- I asked her warmly, cuddling her lovingly as she nuzzled into me. 

All I got was melodic humming and cute nod. I kissed her temple and held her for a bit more before getting up. I went to the bathroom and made us a bath, knowing that after that she won't as much as sit, let alone stand. In addition to that, I arranged for the sheets to be changed while we will be taking a bath. 

"Come on, angel."- I said softly, gently stopping her feather-like frame in my arms. 

Cami relaxed in my embrace, straddling me, as I delicately massaged her petite back and pretty neck, looking after my beloved. She hugged me lovingly, kissing my shoulder dotingly. 

"Feeling better, bambina?"- I asked her in care, massaging her back lightly, adding a bit more pressure in some spots, and she nodded. 

"I love you with all my heart, amore."- spoke sweetly Camila, pecking me fondly.

"I love you more than I can explain, principessa. I adore you."- I stated profoundly, kissing her cheeks and forehead. 

Our bath passed by peacefully as our routined followed. I did her regiment for her, caressing and massing every inch of her luminous, silky skin. Then I wore my boxers and slipped another pair on her. 

I chuckled when Cami clung to me like adorable koala. Not needing anything more, I lifted her up and carried her to bed. We cuddled, lifting off to sleep in no time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
971K 39.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
504K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
576K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...