twisted♡ sebastian stan x rea...

By bucky_barnes_imagine

y/n is one of the most highly paid female actresses in the world and a feminist icon. She is known as number... More

the world admires from afar
new news
i cant breathe
is this for real?
damn paparazzi
awkward
huge mistake
whore
are you blind?
miss you
I'm done
Take a break

who you miss the most

2.8K 58 16
By bucky_barnes_imagine

Instagram

liked by robertdowneyjr and 1,386,288 others

itsy/nbitch: I'm with you till the end of the line wellhayley 👭❤#mcubestie #gotourmanstogetherlostourmanstogether

832,412 comments

wellhayley: I fell in love with you as an actress and character 😫❤

peggyanddaphneship: yes!!! I love this

user6573: wait, is this hinting they are working together again???

chrisevans: hey! that's my line and my girl!😤
^^
itsy/nbitch: chrisevans deal with it😚

itssebastianstan: but wait that's my girl talking about Steve's girl? should I be mad?
^^
itsy/nbitch: itssebastianstan I wouldn't stress me and peggy always had a thing❤

buckyanddaphne4life: the hashtags😭😭💔

harrystyles: best mcu duo ever💙❤🤍

—————————————————————
Instagram

liked by tomcruise and 989,574 others

wellhayley: baddest bitch in the mcu❤ itsy/nbitch #buckysgirl #gonefortoolong

721,556 comments

itsy/nbitch: wellhayley my heart belongs to you ❤
^^
wellhayley: itsy/nbitch marry me?💍
  ^^
   itsy/nbitch: wellhayley yes!!!🥰💍

itssebastianstan: okay I definitely feel like a third wheel now chrisevans
^^
chrisevans: itssebastianstan I'm not proposing to you...

user984: the hashtag!!! is daphne coming back?!?!? I need ANSWERS

daphneisbae: hayley and y/n getting married 😫😫😫❤❤❤

y/nismywife: um her ex-husband liked this...

—————————————————————
Text message

Best MCU duo's 💙❤🤍
(Sebastian, Chris, Hayley and y/n)

Chris
So what's with all the sudden insta love ladies?

Sebastian
Yeah, are we not good enough for you?

Y/n
Oh it's a secret that I told Hayley and she's sworn to secrecy so you'll never know

Hayley
Not saying anything🤐

Chris
Not even to me? 🥺

Hayley
Not even to you Chris. Sorry

Y/n
Hayley is coming round to mine for drinks after my interview tonight. Feel free to join us boys x

Chris
Hell yeah! Shame you and Scarlett left early yesterday, you missed Seb talking...

Sebastian
Chris I swear to god, stop talking. Yeah I'll be there y/n :)

Y/n
Great!😁

—————————————————————

3rd person pov

It was now around 8pm and y/n was appearing on the Jimmy Fallon show any second now. Chris and Sebastian decided to watch her interview at Sebs apartment before heading over to y/n's where Hayley was already waiting.

"Alright folks, the moment you've all been waiting for tonight. Introducing bucks girl, one of the most badass women in the MCU and one of my closest friends y/n y/l/n!"

The crowd cheers enthusiastically as y/n walks out in a stunning light blue suit.

She waves at the audience and then sits in the armchair across from Jimmy's desk.

"Y/n it's so great to have you back on the show!"

"It's great to be here Jimmy. You're one of my favourite TV hosts."

"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. Anyway enough flirting *laughs* we need to chat about your recent Instagram m'lady."

Y/n shakes her head and sarcastically says " Jimmy I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about?"

The crowd laughs. "Well let's look at these recent posts from you and Hayley Atwell. For those of you who don't know Hayley and y/n worked together on Captain America: The First Avenger. Y/n tell us a bit about the role you played in that again."

Y/n adjusts her suit jacket as she gets comfortable. "So I played the character Agent Daphne Donovan, she was in charge of training the soldiers before they went to war and was part of Howard Starks experimental weapons team. She is also Agent Peggy Carter's best friend."

Jimmy interrupts. "The romance begins..." the crowd laughs and cheers at his comment while y/n laughs along.

"Anyway Daphne and Peggy trained Steve before the serum and then Daphne went on to help Steve save his best friend Bucky from a HYDRA base and this is where Bucky and Daphne first meet."

"After meeting and saving the soldiers, Bucky and Daphne's likeness of each other grows. Steve and Bucky definitely had something for strong independent women *winks*"

The crowd laughs again and Jimmy speaks. "Continue, continue I'm invested now."

"Anyway Steve asks Daphne to join the Howling Commandos with Bucky to which she happily agrees since it was her dream to actually fight for her country. After many fights fought together Bucky built the confidence up to ask Daphne out but Daphne played hard to get for a while just to tease him."

The crowd cheers slightly. "Eventually on one of their battles, y/n saves Buckys life by taking out a HYDRA agent about to shoot him. Y/n turns around to tease Bucky but instead he just kisses her. This then leads to their relationship starting."

The crowd awes. "I'm not sure if you can tell in the movie but due to y/n being higher ranked then Bucky she had to keep their relationship secret like Peggy and Steve did for a while. But then one day when Bucky and the rest of the Commandos were fighting another base, Daphne is kidnapped from camp and taken to HYDRA base where its later discovered the base was destroyed weeks later leaving my character presumed dead. Bucky "died" a month later and never knew."

Jimmy fake wipes a tear away. "Such a heartbreaking love story, you both died and neither of you knew the other did."

"I was more upset with the fact Peggy was left with Howard. Steve crashed, Bucky died and I died. Her so called best friends started dropping like flies around her. That couldn't have been great."

"You make a good point there. And now you both have started insane rumours that you're working together again? Is this in Marvel or another project? Or is it just rumours?"

"I can't say anything major Jimmy, but I can say that we did post those throwbacks with the reason to start rumours."

The crowd ooo's. "You two are trouble."

"And people wonder why we did one movie together and no more." The crowd laughs.

"So if Marvel asked you saying we want you back, what would you say?"

"Only if I get to work with Hayley again. If she isn't there, I'm not there."

The crowd cheers. "Well that's that then. Now I hate being the one to ask but fans are dying to know. Tom Cruise left your apartment last week, is that a sign of rekindling your marriage after Tom's failed relationship?"

Y/n laughs. "No Jimmy, Tom dropped by to pick up things I found in my attic that were his. People said he left in a different top as well which is a complete lie, he just took his jumper off *laughs*"

Jimmy laughs. "We gotta love paparazzi, anyway that's all we have time for tonight. Y/n y/l/n ladies and gentlemen!" 

Y/n waves and blows kisses at the crowd.

—————————————————————

Sebastians pov

"She was married to Tom Cruise?" Seb turned to Chris on the couch.

"Yeah for 5 years I think. She didn't talk about it much but they were known as Hollywood's hottest couple."

Why didn't I know this? If she's married Tom Cruise there is no way I'm anywhere near her league.

"I know what you're thinking Seb, trust me she isn't out of your league. She hasn't dated since then I don't think."

I might Google some things about this but right now we needed to get to her apartment.

"We should head. Hayleys probably already there." Chris nodded his head in agreement and we both moved up from the couch and made our way out my apartment.

"You should ask her out." I turned to Chris confused as I locked my door.

"What?" I nervously laugh.

"Oh come on, do you not remember the insane chemistry you two had on the movie. There is no way she doesn't have no feelings for you. So ask her out."

I shake my head and follow him out to his car. "Shes one of the highest paid actresses in the world and she was married to Tom Cruise for 5 years. Why would she date a nobody like me?"

Chris stopped and put his hand on my shoulder staring me dead in the eyes.

"Seb you are not nobody. Just because she is all of those things doesn't mean she won't date you, how do think she feels having that spotlight on her all the time. You could be her escape man."

He had a point but I still thought I stood no chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey 👋 hope you're enjoying so far...

I'm starting to write another book too, except that one will be a avengers fanfic with a Bucky Barnes love interest. 💘

let me know what you guys think!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
58.7K 1.5K 54
Vanessa Rodriguez has not had an easy life. Both day and night filled with nightmares and demons. Vanessa has a power that she doesn't understand, no...
25K 904 77
[slow updates] Pure bliss. That's what it was. When she was with him, she felt like floating. She was happy. He was, too. They wouldn't be able t...