Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

By cozybriizy

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... More

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter 6

210 6 0
By cozybriizy

Hina P.O.V

"HINAAAAAA! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE MATCH!"

"Hehe calm down for a bit Yukichii! Thank you though!"

"Hey, hey Hina, my school is having a school festival this week! If you want— no, you have to come!"

• • •

"And that's the whole story... Anyone want to come along?" I said to my fellow teammates while holding the brochure that Miyuki gave me.

"Toragami's school festival huh? Sounds fun!" Asuto said excitedly.

'He looks like a little puppy as always...' I thought to myself as imagined Asuto with dog ears and his tail wagging here and there.

"Well I think we all here would like to go, but we should ask for coach's permission first." Our captain, Michinari said as he extended his hand, wanting to see the brochure closer. I pass him the piece of paper then he opened it to look for more details. The others slowly got closer to him as they eyed the brochure.

"Oh? Their soccer club is hosting an expedition match."

"Which team are they going against?"

"I don't know... It's just say 'random' in it."

"Huh? That's odd..."

"But it sounds fun!"

"Hey, hey, we haven't got permissions from the coaches, don't get your hopes too high." Captain said ruining the mood, even though I can clearly tell that he really wants to go as well.

"Hohoho, you guys doesn't need to be worried about that."

Speaking of the devil...

"Coach!" all of us said at the same time.

"It's only for one day and you guys had done well in the previous match, so let's just say, I'm giving you guys a day off!" We all cheered this.

"BUT, I have one condition!" and.. we're silenced in a blink of an eye.

"A condition? May I ask what it may be, sir?"

"The condition is simple, you guys have to give it your best for the next day. That's it."

"That's it? That's easy!" Goujin said, more like yelled with confidence as usual.

'Something smells fishy...' I though to myself while eyeing the chinese man suspiciously.

Oh well, it's this man we're talking about anyway.

• • •

"WOAHHH."

"It's so big Goshu!"

Arriving at Toragami Gakuen, we all look up at the big building in ftont of us. It size is as big as Raimon itself, maybe even bigger.

We decided to split up since we will stand out if we move in such a big group. I grouped up with Norika, Anna and Tsukushi, since girls stay together. While the other boys starts to go around with less coordination.

"Where should we go first?"

"Oh! They're having a fashion show in the auditorium later!"

"Hai! Hai! Let's go to the cake buffet cafe!"

"Oh! Great idea Ootani-san!"

Hmmm should I call Yuki? She said her class is doing a maid cafe but...

Which one is her class? There's too much maid cafe in this festival geez.

Oh well, we'll figure it out along the way.

• • •

Third person P.O.V

"Tch, it's so crowded here."

"Well it's a festival afterall. Just don't cause any trouble or else Min would be mad at you later."

"Hmph, she's the one who told us to go but where the hell is she?"

Hiroto and Tatsuya has come to visit the Toragami Gakuen's school festival.

The two walked around, buying takoyaki, yakisoba, and a few more food along the way. Tatsuya doesn't have a problem with this situation, but Hiroto just doesn't have a chance but to stick with him even though he didn't like it.

Though... No one really told him to not separate from the red haired guy.

"Stop complaining, even I don't like crowded place." The said white haired girl suddenly appeared bringing a pack of strawberry coated in chocolate.

"Why did you called us to come here anyway?" The grey-white haired took the strawberries from the girl.

"I just invited you... Doesn't mean you need to come."

"Ugh."

"Hiroto is just lonely without you around, Min."

"I'm not, shut up!"

Yukiko just sighed and hands out a flyer toward the two boys. "Here, I just thought you two would be interested in doing this."

Tatsuya took the flyer while Hiroto also lurks over it. "Toragami Soccer Expedition?"

"Hah??? You guys seriously doing this????"

Tatsuya thought to himself for a bit before saying what's on his mind, "Hm... Min, you sure this doesn't disserves Toragami Gakuen's team?"

The white haired girl simply shook her head and crossed both of her arms, "It's the other way around. We're the ones in the advantage here."

"Seriously? As always I don't get what you're thinking." Hiroto scratched his hair in confusion as Tatsuya agreed to him.

"Well, it's okay if you guys don't get it. I'm just offering you to participate in it. Whether you'll go to play or just to take a look it's up to you."

The two boys just silently thinking about what's in the girl's mind before deciding to take a look later.

"Putting that aside... What's with the outfit?"

The girl was wearing a black suit that resembles a butler's outfit and for once in a while she also tied her hair into a low ponytail. For people's who doesn't know her, they'll probably think that she's a good-looking pretty boy.

"My classmates forced me to dress up as a butler rather than a maid..."

"Pffft." The grey-white haired boy laughed at her deadpanned face as the red haired boy just smiled while sweat dropping.

"It looks good on you, Min."

"Yeah, you totally look like a boy bwahahaha."

The girl just sighed again for the umpteenth times, "Thanks. I'll get going first so I can finally change from this stiflingly hot outfit."

"Sorry for making you come all this way."

"No worries, go take a break for the day, Captain Tatsuya. You deserved it. You can just ignore Hiroto if he's troubling you okay?"

"Yes, yes. Don't fight please."

"Tch, I don't have the time to do those shit okay?"

"Hiroto, language." Both the girl and the red haired boy scolded at the same time.

• • •

"Hina! You're here!"

"Miyucchi! Uwaaa you look so cute!"

The white haired girl twirled around showing of the maid dress she's wearing, "Hehe, you think so? Yukiko made some adjustment to it."

"It suits you Miyuki-chan!"

"Thanks Norika-chan! Oh, who's the new face?"

"Ah, nice to meet you, my name is Mikado Anna."

"I'm Ootani Tsukushi! Nice to meet you Toragami's forward!"

"Anna-chan and Tsukushi-chan yes? Nice to meet you! I'm Hina's friend, Yamauchi Miyuki. Come in you guys, there's a lot of seat so don't worry!"

Miyuki leads the four girls to a table before returning to attend to the other costumers.

"Welcome, my ladies. I've brought the menu for you." Said a butler with blonde hair and orange eyes.

"Oh! You must be Toragami's soccer club captain, Takebayashi Riku-san right?" Ootani excitedly speak with sparkles visible in her eyes.

The boy just smiled at her, "When you're done choosing you can just call one of us. Please excuse me."

Not long after, the girls called one of the maid. A girl with soft green hair and purple eyes appeared, smiling softly, "May I take your order?"

"It's Yasuda Mihime-san, Toragami's Yamato Nadeshiko~!" Ootani again excitedly mumbled to herself.

The girls spoke their orders and the green haired girl left.

"How can you know so much about them?" Anna says suspiciously looking at the brunette.

"Hehe, it's the power of manager you know? Don't worry, you'll soon get it too, Anna-chan!"

"I don't think I would ever get it..."

"I only know Miyucchi... You sure do your research well Tsukushi-chan!"

"Hehe." Tsukushi grinned while giving them a peace sign.

Soon a black haired boy with blue eyes came with the girls' orders, putting the food on their table lazily with a bored face, "Here's the cakes and stuff. Enjoy—"

"Leon-kun~" Mihime called the boy with a threatening tone.

The boy shivered and quickly fixed his posture, "A-ahem, here are your orders, ladies. May you enjoy your time here."

As the boy leaves the table, Tsukushi can't help but hold onto her excitement once again.

"It's the Roaring Lion himself, Adachi Leon-san~!"

"Alright, alright, calm down and let's eat. We don't want to miss the soccer expedition event right?" Anna softly smiled at the sight of her excited fellow manager.

"Oh, the blueberry muffins are delicious!"

"Norika-chan, you've just been eating since we've arrived here."

"Hehe, don't worry I'll just burn all the fat by doing soccer anyway!"

"If only it was the same for me too. I'm so jealous~" Hina said sadly as she bites to her scones, "So yummy... Yet so many calories..."

Creak.

"Class president, is the shift of the soccer club members not over yet?"

"Oh, Minri-san you changed? That's unfortunate... Is it already time? Yasuda-san~ Takebayashi-kun~ Yamauchi-san~ and... Leon, you guys are okay to go."

"What's wrong with your tone when you're calling me?!"

"Shut up and go change, Leon."

"Ojou?! Even you?! I— Fine..."

"Sorry you four, I've been busy to personally attend to you guys..." Miyuki apologize to the four girls while clapping her hands with a puppy dog face.

"It's fine, it's fine~ Must be tough helping your class and being in a club at the same time."

"Hehe, then I'll go change first okay?" The white haired girl left the classroom.

"I see that Yuki has invited you, Hatsuharu-san, Raimon's Umihara-san and... the managers."

"Yukiko-chan, you've changed your hair color!"

"Ah, yes... Is it weird?"

"No! You and Miyuki looks more like siblings now Hehe!"

"Is that so? I'm glad then."

"Um... Yamauchi-san... May I get your autograph?!" Tsukushi suddenly said with a pen and a small notebook already in both of her hands.

The younger Yamauchi sweat dropped, taken aback by the brunette's sudden outburst, "Y-yeah... Sure..." She took the notebook and pen and quickly signed her autograph on it before returning it to the girl.

"T-thank you! I'll make this my family's heirloom!"

"No need to be exaggerating... Please don't tell other people about it though, since today was supposed to be my off day. And I'll be on hiatus for a while soon..."

"Eh? You're taking a hiatus?"

The white haired girl nodded, "Well... For one, I'm Toragami soccer club's manager above being a model. I'm just prioritizing what's more important to me."

"I see, that's very admirable of you Yamauchi little sister."

"Ah, if it's confusing to you, you can just call me by my other name, Han Minri."

"Got it, Minri-san!"

The girl just nodded, "Then, I shall be meeting you again later at the soccer field. Please enjoy your time."

• • •

"Onii-chan! Can we play too?"

"Oh? You've got some guts huh, kiddos? Why don't you guys ask for a ticket from your parents and give it to Onii-chan? I'll then be you guy's opponent. Sounds good hm?"

"Okay!" A group of three kids runs back to their parents as the black haired boy ordered.

"You sure are different to someone who's not your age."

"Hm? What do you mean? I'm like this to everyone I don't know."

"You can still say that after being rude to Yuki's friends earlier?"

"Tch, thought you won't hear it."

Adachi Leon, the Toragami's famous Roaring Lion. The Ace Striker that roars the loudest out of all the tigers of Toragami soccer club. Not only because he's loud, but it's also because he won't hesitate on his shots that he earns his title. He's like that of a lion that's about to pounch on it's prey.

The characteristics that makes him famous amongst the ladies are, If he shuts up, he looks like a prince. This is proven by his fellow girl teammates and friends.

"Say Ojou... You sure this soccer expedition thingy wouldn't give us demerits?"

"You didn't listen to the plan, did you?"

"Ehe~"

"Don't 'ehe' me. Besides, you've already seen the rules right?"

"Ahhh the no hissatsu allowed for Toragami members thingy? Wouldn't we just become a punching sandbag then?"

"You guys are better than punching sandbags. I know you're a tough guy." Yukiko left the boy alone as she saw the kids from before returning to play with him.

The girl took a seat at the counter table that they has settled up to receive the tickets for the soccer expedition. Sighing to herself, she looks back at the field.

She can see Leon playing with the little kids from before, in the tiny field they made in case the challenger was a child. She looks to the bigger soccer field, on the right side she see Mihime and Riku teaching some girls how to shoot a ball to the goal. Meanwhile on the left side, she can see the other members playing a small game with some fathers, using only half of the field.

She puts her head on her palm, leering at the scenery before her.

"Seems like you're enjoying your time by yourself." A familiar voice said behind her.

The girl stayed silent on her place as she thought to herself, 'So they've finally arrived.' she closes her eyes before turning her head over.

The pinkish red haired boy, who was the owner of the voice smiled to the girl before handing her a ticket, "How about we play a game?"

"Yuki-chan~."

The girl kept her face straight, unfazed by the intimidation the boy is giving her, "Stop calling me that. And tou know, you won't be facing me."

The boy gives her a closed eyes smile, "Really~? Not even if I plead to you? Please~?"

"No."

"Aw, that sucks. Well, it can't be helped then. Just take this, since it would be a waste if I just throw it."

"Then why did you buy it... Yuuma." The girl sighed as she just took the wasted ticket and put on a box. "You know could've just use it on Yuki, since she's the one who plays like me the most."

Nosaka just ignored her statement and give her a headpat. "How rare, you're in a ponytail and doesn't wear that old berret."

The girl softly pussed away his hand from the head, "Don't change the topic. And I was just too lazy to fix my hair all over again, so I left my berret at my locker."

Nosaka chuckled at the girl, stopping slowly as he gazed at the ribbon the girl is wearing.

"You still won't put away that old ribbon though huh?"

The girl silenced at the question and just keep quite after it.

'Even if I want to... I just can't, for some reason. I don't even know why.'

The boy, knowing that she wouldn't answer to his question, looks the other way around, "Oh Min-chan, 8 o'clock, you guys' first real costumer."

The girl looks at the way, indeed it's some of her targeted costumers coming to her way with tickets on their hands.

"Bingo." The girl straighten up herself on her seat.

"Oh, if it isn't the Emperor himself. Taking a walk to grace your followers?" A familiar grey haired boy smirked at Nosaka.

"Well if it isn't Haizaki. Barking the loudest as always."

"Huh? You picking a fight? Come here you—"

"Stop it Haizaki." A blue haired boy that Yukiko recognize as Seishou Gakuen's captain held Haizaki's shoulder.

The girl sighed before standing up and stood beside the emperor, "You too, Nosaka. Don't provoke him too much. You guys are in other people's school."

"I'm really sorry for his behavior."

"Please don't worry about it Mizukamiya-san."

The boy was taken aback by the girl's claim, 'She recognized me?'

"I see that you guys brought a special guest today." The girl continued, revering to the brunette with googles that has been following the two Seishou's member. "It's an honor to meet you, Kidou Yuuto-san."

The boy observed the girl before nodding and smiling, "Thank you for your compliment, Yamauchi Yukiko."

Though deep in his thoughts he feels a sudden awareness about the girl. 'She is... A manager right...?'

"Well then..." The girl begin as she go back to her seat.

"Would you like a quick 3v3?"

• • •

A/N : Oh boy that was the longest chapter I've written my entire life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.1K 49
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! WELCOME TO MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!! Princess Of Soccer (Inazuma Eleven All Series One-shot) I take request from all the characters o...
10.2K 240 27
One day the Raimon soccer team was surpised to hear that they have a new coach for the FFI Y/N L/N A legendary coach that had trained so many schools...
38.9K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...
911 51 10
Nishi Rina is a 16 year-old teenager in NYC, captain of team Unicorn and living her best life. She has no interest in her excellent academics whatsoe...