McMess

By HalleJole

When Meredith finds out Derek kissed scrub nurse Rose she has an incident one night with McSteamy. A few week... More

Crashing Down
Living Hell
Diagnosis
Escape
Life
Catching Up
Rings
Post Honeymoon
Returning
Solutions
Thanksgiving
1 Month
Christmas Eve
Christmas
New Years
2 Months
3 Months
Valentine's Day
Birth
Bright & Shiny
Ella Marie Grey-Sloan
GC
Meeting the gang & dont mess with her
Birthday
Vacation!
Nighttime Talks

Reunion?

341 16 36
By HalleJole

At MerMark's house...
Meredith's POV:

"How about Bali or Hawaii?" I asked. We were thinking about taking a family vacation but we don't know where to go.

"Are you gonna take all the kids or just you and Mark?" Susan asked. Her, thatcher, Lexie and Amy were helping us plan.

"We hope we can take all the kids but we don't know if Derek had anything planned with the twins." Mark replied.

"I'm betting he will want them and fight to have them stay with him but he will most likely give in and let them go with you guys." Amy added in.

"I agree with Amelia"

"I'm trying to think of places I haven't been to so we can all enjoy something new unless there's a place Mark really wants to go, that I've already toured."

"I don't know." Mark shrugged.

"I would really be open to anywhere I mea-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"I don't think we were expecting anyone. I'll go get it." I said standing up. I opened up the door and saw two faces I never thought I'd see again.

"Nathan? Danny?" I said a smile creeping on my faces.

"Meri!" They both screamed and  Danny pulled me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you guys so much." I whispered into his shoulder.

"Nous avons raté notre enfant sauvage préféré." Nathan said.

(We have missed our favorite wild child)

"Vous m'avez manqué aussi bien. Tellement de. Oh! Maintenant j'ai des invités et ils ne sont pas au courant de mes voyages, alors ne dites rien." I replied getting off of Danny and hugging Nathan.

(I've missed you both as well. So much. Oh! Now I have guests over and they don't know about my travels so don't say a thing.)

They both nodded and I pulled them further into the living room to introduce them to everyone. "Everyone this is Nathan and Danny who are like my brothers. Nathan, Danny this is Thatcher my biological father, Susan his wife, Lexie my half sister, Amy who is basically my sister in law, and lastly my husband Mark Sloan!" I said pointing to everyone.

"Husband!" They both yelled, "He tamed the wild child!" They asked surprised.

"Hey remember my rule!" I scolded them.

"Jeez we got it sorry!" Nathan said.

"Wait Mer you can speak French?" Mark asked.

"Went to France for a while and hung around these two imbeciles who taught me it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your words wound us." Danny said faking hurt.

"Like I said imbecile."

"So again how did you tame her?" Nathan asked Mark.

"Tame? She's not that wild she's pretty calm." Mark said confused.

"Huh? Weird." Danny said to Nathan.

"So what are you to each other?" Susan asked.

"I met them while at a pub in France and we went to the UK together and just traveled around." I said. "They are like my little brothers. Two idiots I had to bail out of jail for drunk driving when we were younger. They are brothers and their mother took care of me like I was her own."

"Oh! Yeah mère wants to see you again. We told her we were gonna find you again and she wants to get in touch again."

"We will see when we can get together. Lots of things have changed boys."

"Mère?" Thatcher asked.

"Mother" Nathan replied. Everyone nodded in understanding.

"So what's been going on Meri. We haven't seen you in years and haven't talked in a very long time." Danny asked.

"Well I didn't respond to you guys after a while because I finished Med school, Ellis got Alzheimer's, came to Seattle from Boston, slept with my boss, found out my boss was married, got pregnant, left Seattle, had twins, fell in love with Mark, got married to Mark, got pregnant again, had a baby again, moved home, reconnected with people, and yeah that's about the basics." I said.

"Wait you have kids now!" Nathan asked.

"I do. I have twins Lucas and Amelie with Derek, the boss I slept with, and a baby girl, Ella, with Mark here." I said putting my hand on Mark's thigh.

"So Mark what do you do for a living?" Nathan asked putting on his 'big brother must investigate' face.

"I am Chief of plastic surgery at the hospital." He replied.

"Plastic surgery? So you see lots of women...and their-um private areas?" Danny asked.

"I see a good amount of women but that's not what all of plastic surgery is. It's making someone feel better about themselves no matter what it is. I don't do surgery on patients if it's for a significant other or for someone else. They must want it themselves. I actually got into plastic surgery to help burn victims or people who have injuries and just want them to be less noticeable because they must have been through something big and have fought so hard so the thought of helping them even a bit is comforting." Mark replied.

"Dang Meri you got a good husband." Danny replied looking surprised.

"I know!" I retorted. The door then opened and Derek, the twins, Richard, and Ella came in.

"Mommy!" The twins yelled running up to me. I bent down a hugged them both.

"Hey babies. I missed you guys! Go say hi to daddy." I said pointing to Mark. They ran to him and I went to Richard and Derek. I grabbed Ella from Richards arms. "Hey princess! I love you so much!" I said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you for watching her Richard. And thanks for bringing the twins home, Derek." I said to them both.

"Guys this is Nathan and Danny, boys this is Derek and Richard." I introduced them. They all shook hands and Richard said, "Ah the famous Danny boy and Nathan. Meredith had slipped up a little bit, rarely, about the both of you, all good things." He said to them.

"Ah good! Nothing bad coming from Meri or our mother would kill us." They all laughed.

"Nathan, Danny these are my kids. This is Lucas who we call Luca, Amelie but we call her Ame, and Ella who is basically anything but mainly Ellie bell or El or something along the lines so have fun." I said to them.

"Nice to meet ya misters." Lucas said to them with his little voice.

"Yep nicesta metcha!" Ame said standing as tall as possible trying to, I guess, look older and stronger.

"They have your spitfire attitude Meri. Mère would love them." Nathan said.

"The attitude left, or is at least hidden." I said softly.

"Hidden. Definitely hidden. I see it a little when we are you know." Mark said with a smirk.

"Mark the hell we are in room full of family!" I say smacking the back of his head.

"So you haven't TOTALLY changed." Danny said nodding his head.

"Ugh! I hate you all none of you know the rules!" I say.

"We are all adults mere-"

"Nope nope see we are adults but talking about people sex life with people who are parents is just weird." I say.

"Meredith I'm gonna head home kay? Have a goodnight everyone!" Derek said waving to everyone.

"Oh! Derek we need to talk soon! It's about the twins." He just nods and leaves.

"So sex life?" Nathan says raising his eyebrows at me and Mark.

"Kids don't stop it. She does this thing in the shower where she bends like really-" Mark's says before my hand goes fly to the back of his head.

"Oh the thing where she goes really low and-" another hand to the head except for Nathan.

"Ooh Ellis did that!" Thatcher said. I am extremely disgusted.

"Oh Mer told me about that. I tried but it was to hard." Lexie said.

"What the hell! No we are not talking about- that!" I said already fuming with anger and embarrassment.

"Wait what? Explain." Susan says. What the hell! My sex life is the topic of a conversation among adults.

"I'm gonna take the twins up." Richard and Thatcher said. I mouth a silent 'thank you' and grab Ella and sit on the couch since it seems the topic of my sex lice isn't going away for a while.

"So Mer bends down and touches her toes or she puts her leg straight up by my head with one on the ground or she does this thing at an angle and it's soooo good." Mark explains.

"She's flexible." The boys say. Mark sends them a questioning gaze. "Lots of acquaintances in Europe we use to question them in the morning seeing as we were never attracted to each other but wanted to know about their intimate moments." Danny said.

"Meredith!" Lexie says.

"I was young and naive and would do anything to make my mother mad and disappointed." I said defending myself.

"How many rounds can she go?" Nathan asks.

"Back to back or in a night like with breaks?" Mark asks.

"Both." Susan says. Seemingly very surprised.

"Back to back probably 3 or 4 depends how long we haven't been together and with breaks 6 or 7 but with 7 some of them were quick and we hadn't seen each other for around 2 weeks because we had just moved and the hospital was chaos." Mark replied. Now a blush of embarrassment is definitely on my face.

"Meredith!" Susan and Lexie say surprised.

"Now can we change the subject?" I say wanting to get away from a natural but embarrassing topic.

"Fine. So whats up wither the Derek dude?" Danny asks.

"I'm well I...drowned and a few days later I found out he kissed someone else because he felt like he was 'breathing for me' and didn't want to do it anymore but totally forgot the fact the water was probably below freezing and pneumonia and stuff but anyway a little later a started hanging around Mark then slept with him on a drunk night together. Got sick found out sickness was pregnancy then I told Mark and Derek about it Derek left so we just called Mark the father the whole pregnancy until we decided to find out and then biologically Derek is the father but the twins still call Mark daddy and we love it then the entire pregnancy was spent somewhere else and then maybe two three years later we came back then Derek started to connect wither the twins. Me and Mark got married and then thanksgiving I told him I was pregnant then on Christmas Eve or around that time Derek got married to Rose which is the woman he kissed while we were together but it all worked out in the end!"

"Dang telenovela much?" Danny asked.

"Funny. But no joke it's was dramatic and chaotic but I love the way it's going and wouldn't change a thing." I replied.

"Cute. So Nathan, Danny do you guys wanna go to the bar with us later tonight? We are meeting up with some friends we can introduce you both to." Mark questioned.

"We are down." They both replied nodding their heads quickly.

"They are good to do anything that includes alcohol and bing inappropriate." I say rolling my eyes.

—————————————————————

Sorry I haven't been on I like a month almost I had rly big writers block and this came to me spur of the moment yesterday. I was gonna post this last night but decided to hold off. I don't know how much longer this story will go bcs no ones commenting, rating, or giving me ideas and immune are limited so please help! I will try to post them at the bar soon but we will see. Love y'all😘 stay safe out there😷 and you are amazing bestie👑👑👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.2K 34
Derek and Meredith meet through Mark and Lexie. They've known each other for a couple years now. Derek is always teasing Meredith, it's totally obvio...
35.5K 1.1K 38
What happens when Meredith gets sick?
51.5K 2.7K 53
They make an agreement on the first day they met. Meredith is horny and he wants to help with that until her baby is born. What happens in those mont...
4.1K 143 28
While out shopping for Christmas gifts Meredith finds herself a book that sparks her interest. What will happen when Derek offers to road-test the bo...