Always and Forever

By baebysuj

A NamZy Univeristy AU where; Bae Suzy is a university scholar who doesn't want to deal with boys; and.. Nam... More

Introduction Of The Characters
01. First Encounter
02. Tea Time
03. Game Day
04. Finals
05. Summer Class
07. Truth
08. Prove Me
09. Cupids
10. Friends
11. Enchanted Kingdom
12. Real Feelings
13. Dinner And Courting
14. New Baby
15. Back To School
16. Baby
17. Hold My Hand
18. Practice Game
19. Fear And Anger
20. Accident and Realizations
21.1 Wins And Losses
21.2 Wins And Losses

06. MWF

174 23 2
By baebysuj

***MONDAY***

JOO HYUK'S POV

***WEDNESDAY***

SUZY'S POV

I used to love being in the library during summer but Nam Joo Hyuk is making it hard for me to enjoy it.

Guess what? He's here again! He's now sitting in front of me.yup

Ugh! Very annoying!

"Suzy, can I ask you a question?"

"You're already asking me though." I said sarcastically.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Oh my gosh, this man is really something. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I rolled my eyes and continued reading my book.

"Can I call you google? Because you have everything I'm looking for."

Gosh. This is too much.

I looked at him and breathed deeply before speaking.

"Can you see this book?" I asked.

"Ah yes, why?" He answered while smiling.

"This book is pretty thick and I am so close of slapping you with this."

He stopped and looked down, then the next thing I know... he's laughing.

"I don't mean to be funny here, Nam Joo Hyuk. I'm serious."

"Sorry, that was really funny. I thought you'd say a pick up line too. I didn't know you're violent. I love violence."

"You love violence, huh?"

I stood and hit him twice with the book I'm reading.

JOO HYUK'S POV

She stood from her seat across me and started hitting me, and I just laughed. I can' t help it she's too cute! She was about to hit me again when we heard the door opened.

She slowly put down the book and glared at me.

Ha Na and Dowan entered the library.

"Lovers quarrel eh?" Dowan teased.

"I guess so?" I smiled and looked at Suzy who is obviously not happy.

She sat back to her seat and read her book.

Ha Na and Dowan sat with us.

Silence filled the room. Here I am staring at her and smiling like an idiot.

We all turned when Steph and IU entered the library. They sat with us and they started talking.

IU took out her phone and showed something to the other girls, which made them laugh.

Suzy is now smiling. This is the most genuine smile that I saw from her.

"You should smile more often. You are prettier when you smile." I commented. I don't care if everyone heard it. I'm sure they are all aware that I like Suzy.

SUZY'S POV

I DON'T KNOW WHY HE HAS TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

I feel that my face is turning red so I stood and went to the rest room. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

Did I just blush? Did he really make me blush?

What is this? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Calm down, Bae Suzy. You are Bae Suzy. You are just embarassed, okay? Nothing to worry about.

I took a little more time to calm myself before going back to the table.

And when I returned, Do Hyun and Su Bin are also there. They are talking as if they are on a date; in a library. Wow. 😑

Dowan and Ha Na
Do Hyun and IU
Su Bin and Steph

I sat back without talking. I tried to turn my full attention to the book I'm reading but I can't understand a thing because they are talking louder than they should when they're in the library, and Joo Hyuk is just staring at me.

I can't stand them, they are just flirting. And even though I raised the book I'm reading in front of my face so I won' t see Joo Hyuk, I can still feel his eyes on me.

I stood and went to the library counter and started to re-arrange the books on a nearby shelf.

I am trying my best to keep myself busy and forget about them when a paper airplane landed on my foot.

This guy doesn't know how to stop.

I sighed and took the plane, and before I knew it, I'm already opening it.

"Are you an omelette? Because you're making me egg-cited!"

I shook my head as I fold the paper.

What a lame pick up line.

I turned back so he won't see my reaction. This is too lame that it made me smile.

***

***FRIDAY***

SUZY'S POV

I am sitting in front of the computer library, checking the list of the books that were borrowed this summer.

Today, is a very silent and peaceful day.

I guess, Nam Joo Hyuk won't be here, which is a good thing. Right? I can finally have a peaceful day!

I took the book that I've been reading since Monday. This is such a good day to do an advance reading for my subjects next term.

I opened the book and found a note.

I can't accompany you today. Don't miss me too much. Please smile. :)

Lovelots, Joo Hyuk

I looked around to check if he's not really here.

When I confirmed that he wasn't, I folded the note and put it in my pocket.

***

***

He wasn't here today and he did not invite me for their practice game on Sunday.

Hmm. Maybe he has finally decided to stop pursuing me, right? Because that's how it should be. All men, who used to like me stopped immediately when I showed them that I'm not interested. I'm quite impressed that Joo Hyuk made it, this far. Haha.

I opened the book and started reading, but my mind is wandering and I don't know why.

I just found myself spacing out.

What's wrong with you, Bae Suzy?

***

***

I hope he's fine. I know exactly how it feels to lose someone you love.

I still remember the day when I found my sister lying on the floor with blood coming out on her wrist. Just thinking about her makes me cry.

My sister, my sweetest sister. I didn't have any idea about her struggles. It was too late for me to save her. I miss her so much.

I still remember every word from her suicide note.

Mommy,

Thank you for being the best mom in the world. I never knew how hard it was for you when Dad left us for another woman, until Gab did the same to me. I saw him making out with another girl. I felt so betrayed and weak. My life turned into a mess. I started failing my subjects in school. I started doing stupid things. Sorry for not telling you this earlier. You're already having too much pain, I don't want to add more. I'm sorry if I am as strong as you are. I don't think I can live a happy life anymore. Please know that I love you so much. I just can't live anymore. I'm sorry.

Suzy,

Please take care of Mommy. I'm sorry if I have to leave you. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I'm not the same sister that you're looking up to. I'm sorry for being distant these past few months. I just don't know how to face you each day, knowing that you are admiring me so much. I don't deserve that admiration. You are much much better than me. Please study hard and follow your dream! I love you so much.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
136K 3K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
76K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...