The Charming Man (OffGun Comp...

By _VintageSoul

Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.
Chapter 3 : Noises
Chapter 4 : The Surprise
Chapter 5 : Bracelet
Chapter 6 : Big Brother
Chapter 7 : Sorrounded by new people
Chapter 8 : Chimon Morrison
Chapter 9 : Love Robertson
Chapter 10 : Reaching out
Chapter 11 : Friendship
Chapter 12 : Farewell
Chapter 13 : The new crew
Chapter 14 : The Devil
Chapter 15 : What friends are for
Chapter 16 : The Real Score
Chapter 17 : President's Boyfriend
Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 19 : What he saw
Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???
Chapter 21 : My Happiness
Chapter 22 : He's new one?
Chapter 24 : Dinner Night
Chapter 25 : Our first time
Chapter 26 : Threat
Chapter 27 : Self Worth
Chapter 28 : Problem no more
Chapter 29 : Meeting the parents
Epilogue

Chapter 23 : Overthinking

1.1K 58 5
By _VintageSoul

Gun's Point of View

After Tay went to our school I immediately told it to New that's why he scolded him. He looks very guilty specially that New isn't talking to him that's why I told new to make it up to him because It's already okay to me.

I'm somehow thankful to Tay because he didn't tell to anyone about Off even to New, He really respect my privacy that he didn't tell it even to his partner.

About Off, I don't know what to do about us anymore. Maybe we're really done this time and I just have to accept it.

Ever since Chimon and I met at the convenient store he looks so strange, I can't explain it but I feel like there's something going on to him.

"Chimon are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" He replied.

"Nothing, You just look so strange today." I said.

"Me? look so strange? HAHAHA Silly! I'm not." He said and I see that he looks pretty normal, Maybe I'm the one who's overthinking?

"What about you? You're the one who look so strange today, Is there something going on?" He ask.

"Nothing much, I'm just worried because I know that Tay will never stop until he meets Off, He's too persistent and I know that he will secretly find Off." I said.

"Uhmm Can we stop talking about Off for a while? Cause you look more sadder when he's our topic. Maybe something if you're already healed." He said.

Well he has a point I know that I'm not done moving on with Off and I will not forget him if I always talk and think about him.

"Okay, sorry If I kind of bringing it up." I said.

"No It's okay, I'm just sad that you look hurt when you're talking about him." I said.

"Okay."

"Chimon! Gun!" Nanon said waling towards us.

"Hi Nanon you're pretty early today." Chimon said.

"Yeah because I'm courting someone near our school, She's too early that's why I have to wake up earlier so I can give her a ride." He said.

"Wow! Who's the unlucky Girl?" Chimon teasingly said.

"What do you mean unlucky? She's lucky to have me and I'm also lucky to have her." Nanon Proudly said.

"So by the way who is she?" I ask.

"Well I don't want to tell to others because we're not official so just wait until she make us official, I don't want to jinx it." He said.

"Wow you're being mysterious today huh." Chimon said.

"How about you Chimon are you courting someone right now?" Nanon ask.

"Me? HAHAHA I-I'm not C-courting anyone." He said but I can hear his stutter and awkward smile so that's somehow suspicious.

Is she courting anyone and he's not telling it to me?! I'm his bestfriend!

But I also realize that he has his personal privacy, Even though we're bestfriend I have to respect his personal space. I know he will not hide it from me if he doesn't have a reason.

"How about you Gun, are you courting anyone?" He ask.

"No I'm not." I answered straightforward.

"Ohh or there's someone who's courting you right now?" He ask that made me shock, I look at Chimon and he look so shock too.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you, It's just you look so pretty that even boys will fall for you." He said and he look so guilty that's why I can't help but to shrugged it off.

"No it's okay don't worry, To answer your question there's no one who's courting me right now." I said.

"Let's go we have to go to our room!" Chimon said.

We're at the classroom right now and I'm listening to what our professor is teaching, I glance at Chimon and it looks like he has problem then I glance at Nanon and He looks like in a good mood, Maybe because he saw his girl earlier.

I wonder what Chimon's problem is, Is it about his family again?

"Nanon can you accompany me to the restroom?" Chimon said and I can't help but to raise my eyebrows when he didn't ask me for that.

I mean I'm not jealous or something but it feels strange because he always make me accompany him. Is he mad at me or something?

"Yeah sure." Nanon said.

I keep my silence but I'm already overthinking what's happening to Chimon, I thought he's okay already but I guess I'm wrong.

So I decided to keep listening to my professor so I can forgot what I'm overthinking right now.

It's already lunch time but Chimon looks not on his right mind, He's quiet and it looks like he's overthinking too.

"Chimon can we talk?" I said but it looks like he didn't hear me.

"Chimon!" I repeat and It looks like he just came back to his senses.

"Ohh what is it again?" He ask.

"I'm asking if we can talk?" I said.

"Talk about what?" He ask.

"About you you look--"

"Let's just talk later okay? at our secret place here at school okay?" He ask then I just nodded.

I can't help but to overthink again, base on his looks and tone I can say that it's really a serious matter. I know Chimon, he's not really vocal to his problems but when he does it means that he can't take it anymore.

"Nanon do you have any Idea about Chimon's problem?" I ask.

"He has a problem?" He ask and I can see that it's a genuine question so he really don't know about this.

"No I'm just overthinking Don't worry." I said.

"Okay."

I also find it strange that I haven't seen Off today, I mean I always see him at the campus but now I haven't seen him even once.

We're on the way to our secret place here at school and as expected there's no one here.

"Are you okay Chimon, Is someone or something bothering you?" I ask.

"I'm fine, I just want to ask you something." He said but he look hesitant.

"What will you feel if Off doesn't want to tell others about your relationship with him?" Chimon ask.

"Don't you think it's other way around?" I ask.

"Oh that's right."

"Yeah I'm the one who is hesitant to tell others about our relationship." I said.

"Then why don't you want to tell others about it?" He ask.

"Well you already know what's my past, I haven't move on that time that's why I want to keep it lowkey and also I'm traumatized because of my part relationship." I said.

"Didn't you consider Off's feelings? What If he really wants to tell others about it?" He ask.

"Of course I consider! that's why we tell you guys! We only tell it to our close friends then if he wants to brag about our relationship I just let him. But you know me, It's not like I'm not proud that I have him but I'm really shy. I'm not used to brag my relationship that's why I keep it that way." I said.

"Then Off is lucky to have you." He said.

"He was." I sadly said.

"Oh myyy! Sorry Gun! I didn't mean to be insensitive. It's just it came out to my mouth unintentionally! I'm sorry Gun!" I said.

"It's okay don't worry I'm starting to accept it." I said.

"Is it okay to ask about Off?" He ask carefully.

"Yeah sure as long as you will not tease me." I jokingly said to lessen the awkward atmosphere here.

"What if Off has a reason why all of this happen? Will you still accept him?" He ask and I was shock because of that but I remained calm to think how to answer it.

"uhm Of course it depends on his reason, If I find it valid then I might consider it but if not then I will not accept him. But I realized that if he really has his reasons then why didn't he talk to me? explain to me his reason? Why?" I said while trying to remain calm because I know my voice is kind of shaking.

"And I also realized that Valid or not I don't know if we can go back to our old relationship, It will never be the same again even if we get back together." I added.

"Did he cause you another trauma?" He ask.

"To be honest, Yes he did that's why I don't know if we can go back to our old happy relationship." I said.

"But if he tell you right now? Will you still listen? Will you try to reconsider?" He ask.

"Yes? or no? Maybe? I really don't know anymore, I don't know if I have to hope that we will fix our relationship, If he will come back to me, if he still loves me, I don't know anymore." I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I bring it up again." He said.

"No it's okay! It's kind a good thing because I release my feelings right now, It somehow lessen the pain I'm carrying." I said.

"Gun you know that you're my bestfriend right?" He ask.

"Yeah."

"Always remember that if I don't tell you something, I don't mean to hide it to you. I have my reasons and I will tell you I'm I can." He said.

"I know Chimon, I will respect your privacy. So don't worry because I will not be mad at you, I understand." I said.

"Thank you for understanding me," He said.

"Of course you are my bestfriend!" I said.

So we went outside and we're about to go back to our classroom, Then while walking I saw Off at the campus.

He looks more lively and blooming, I can't help but to stare at him. He's looks is one of the reason why I fall for him back then and I realized that I can't blame my self because he's really handsome.

He's wearing a clean black polo and a black pants and shoes. He's also wearing a gold necklace and his hair is fix that made him look more clean.

And with that simple outfit, he can capture many eyes and hearts here at our campus. He's more blooming that made me think that he's already okay.

Then when we cross path we he stop in front of us so we don't have a choice but to stop too.

"Hi we're having a valentine's party on February 14 I hope you will join to the activities made by the committees." He said and smile to us.

I stared at his face and I can't see any pain through his eyes. It's great to know that he's okay now.

We nodded so we won't look rude and we directly went to our classroom.

"What happened to you both? I'm bored waiting for you both." Nanon said.

Then the committees of our school went inside to our room, it somehow strange because we just face Off earlier and now he's here again.

"Hi guys we're announcing something so please listen carefully, We're having a Valentine's party here in our school and there some rules we want to tell you." The first committee said.

"So first our dress code for valentines, This is just for fun so please don't get offended by this. Wear black if you're broken, Wear blue if you just friendzone by your crush, wear yellow if you're happy being single, wear violent if you want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend already, wear red if you're in a relationship right now." Off said and I can help but to get conscious because he's looking at me directly while explaining the dress codes.

"Damn I don't know what to wear then, I'm not in to a relationship yet so I can't wear red. But I actually can if I make her say yes before the valentine's. It's still not late because it's February 3 today." He said.

"Gun I have to tell you something." Chimon suddenly said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can we have a dinner together later?" He ask and he look really hesitant.

"why?" I ask.

"I just want to tell you something really important." He said.

I don't know but to feel really nervous, He looks hesitant and tense.

What is it about? What kind of important is that?

___

BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW ME :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
HOOKED By soda

Fanfiction

102K 3.7K 19
Mark's family has been receiving threats and there, his father asked for his friend's son to guard him but what will happen if that person is the one...
56.5K 2.7K 29
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy Off didn't expect that the roommate his mother was referring to would be his first love, Gun Atthaphan who also turned out to be...
3.5K 123 6
After secretly dating in uni came a nasty break up. They haven't seen each other in years, until Two invites Third to a reunion and Khai discovers Th...