Alerah - The Prince's Favorite

By Shedling49

Alerah Ravyne is a young and beautiful girl from Essos who was captured by pirates and sold on to a dornish m... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

1.5K 17 0
By Shedling49

The water ventured towards the coast and the ships rocked still but did not move away from the pier until a large bargaining ship from Dorne and on that ship were some young girls who came from the house Martell. These girls had become a kind of gift to the royal family Targaryen as a kind of purchase of beauties from Dorne and Essos.

Which was not completely confirmed as true because it was so that these girls came from Essos but were sent and bought by an action man from Dorne but unbelievably so Prince Oberyn appeared and wanted to examine the sub-beauties and decided to send them to the capital instead of give his sister some kind of support from her home country. In other words, he wanted to make amends to his poor sister for leaving her for another house and family that had to marry.

And one of the nice young girls was a 17 year old girl named Alerah Ravyne. Her story is completely different and she chooses to keep that background to herself and she has a terrible past as well and from that experience she has become an incredibly angry, arrogant, frustrated and furious woman who wanted nothing more than to die because of of her own past.

But as I said, Alerah and her travel companions sat down on the deck and heard a man come down the stairs and call for them to accompany him up on the deck to be picked up by the so-called principal of the royal family's castle, court, house and planning routines over everything and everyone.

The girls were ordered to stand in line and Alerah stood in fourth place in line until their new boss came up and looked at everyone and he seemed quite happy.

He approached his negotiator who was in charge of the girls and asked if the royal family would still pay for these people because slavery was forbidden in Westeros and the merchant reaffirmed that this so-called purchase was a gift from Prince Oberyn himself to strengthen Princess Elia Martell to get a service boost from his home country.

The steward was convinced and knew that the king would be convinced of his words once more and the mad dragon king could let go of his thought once again of his steward he could absolutely trust.

But after he had finished talking to the dornish man, he ordered and called in all five girls and asked them to sit in the horse-drawn carriage waiting outside the jetty where they loaded and unloaded luggage for the ships.

Alerah followed anyway but because she had no choice but had a very stubborn and angry face which the orderly immediately discovered and would just tell her to get used to her new situation but then the dealer grabbed him and warned him a bit about her.

"She there you have to rein quite well. For two days she has erupted and created problems and has asked to be killed because she refuses to be a slave once again. I warned her that the royal family itself could do it for her otherwise if she gets her wish fulfilled." The dealer told me.

"Who exactly is she then?" The janitor asked.

"Her name is Alerah, one of the other girls told us and she comes from Essos she says but more than that you must try to find out if you have to. Good luck." The merchant still told and went to his men to prepare home.

The janitor got off the ship quickly and made sure that the ladies went all the way to the wagon.

Then the first girl looked for which carriage it was and their new boss pointed it out and called everyone to hurry because they already had tasks that they had to help with before the evening began to get dark.

The driver began to drive his carriage until everyone was on board and was driven towards the service entrances where only the servants were allowed to enter or leave. It took at least forty-five minutes because the city was a bit crowded with people and other things.

But sooner or later they arrived at the castle and all the girls thought that the red castle was a huge wonder to see up close and felt a little exciting to see what everything looks like inside. Everyone except Alerah of course, she could not care a single tiny bit.

She would not even care if she were deposed right now for not showing interest in the King's House. The driver stopped his horse and the steward said he would get off first and the girls were waiting to be ordered.

"There you are, Alecor. It was time. Is this the girls Prince Doran had sent to the royal family?" A guard appeared out of nowhere and shouted at the orderly.

"Jared! Yes, these girls are the ones like Prince Oberyn who apparently had chosen to send to us. Fortunately, once again that was not a purchase offer that many almost thought it sounded like before." Alecor told me.

"So good then we are insured with services at the moment and ... Prince Visery's wants you to help plan his evening for tomorrow. You have to hurry." Jared pulled his buddy and told him and became a little anxious that Alecor loved his job and hated letting his royals wait so long for him.

"Oh oh oh I have to hurry and I think I can let Lauris take over these for so long. LAURIS! LAURIS!" Alecor ran and called for the service manager who keeps an eye on his ladies.

Alecor ran in the long large tunnel corridor that led to the service department and there were all the jobs that all the servants worked and lived. The dining room, food storage, equipment, coal room, laundry room, their bedroom, sewing room and a little more.

The house guard who picked up Alecor looked at the ladies a bit until a certain older lady came out with her cane and extreme attitude that she showed off all the time.

"Jared, leave the girls alone. I need to examine them and then send them to work. Go now." Laurie ordered the guard with her cane.

"Certainly service mother." Jared joked a bit and went to his place.

"So go hurry in with you now. Just follow the straight path and do as I say." Lauris said and stomped with her cane as she herded her sheep.

The girls went in a row into the dark corridor and then after several meters Lauris shouted out and asked everyone to go to the left and go into a smaller corridor and there it came across a huge area of ​​a room with different kinds of people and then when the girls stood still and waiting nervously for what to do next.

Lauris came in after her new candidates and asked the woman who stood right in front of everyone to take over and make a safety check on the young ladies and fast and it was the medical woman who would check if they were healthy and well.

That was when Alerah started to get a little pissed and when the medical woman grabbed the girls and was going to make a simple feeling about it so when she approached Alerah she baked away and looked at her angrily.

But Lauris pointed and slapped Alerah a little lightly with her cane and showed her to stay in her place and behave her personally and looked angrily at her. Lauris immediately noticed that she would surely be a big problem and immediately promised to keep an eye on her.

She has been in this work all her life without breaking a rule or creating chaos for herself and some of her servants have been promoted because of her and have also managed to get a new or different life in life.

This little girl would not have succeeded with her little immature personality to ruin for her or for herself. Alerah glared at Lauris and still chose to follow his so-called new orders. In addition, the cane hurt her small leg, but Alerah was a patient woman and many did not even want to know about her in Essos since she was taken there when she was 15 years old.

Alerah followed the other girls and then they arrived at their own and boring bathhouse and there were already other people there and there they got to bathe and wash very easily and that made Alerah quite nauseous and started to think how good clean everyone around her really was.

"Okay, start undressing and putting on a towel each and stand here and I will take you each time and examine you. Understood?" The woman said and the girls were uncomfortable at first but it was just women in there and everyone except Alerah took off their dornish clothes and put them away and picked up each their cloth and wrapped it around themselves.

"Come on now." The fellow woman ordered Alerah to stand still and spit on the floor when the woman approached her.

"Do not come near me again. I'm not a whore to play around with. Rott in hell." Alerah screamed and it was heard all over the room and people were watching.

"Do as you are told right away young lady." Lauris said to Alerah and pushed her away a bit to make her go.

"I would rather die." Alerah screamed again. The medic woman tried to pull her away and Alerah pushed the woman away hard.

But Lauris managed to push Alerah to the floor and she hit herself but Alerah did not want to give her a tearful scene to amuse herself from her and looked up at her with a satisfied glare to prue how strong she was as her stubborness was, but Lauris would not allow this behavior and decided to get extra action.

Lauris went to get two other mature ladies and then when she returned with her friends she pointed out Alerah and the other women grabbed Alerah and got her up and ruined her clothes and Alerah shouted to let her be but it went faster than you thought.

Then when Alerah finished the difficult task, she stood there and looked at Lauris with an angry look, but of course she did not care and stomped with her cane again just to show who decided over her.

Then Alerah chose to realize that she had no choice and then went to get her blanket and then she was examined together with the others and even there a little neighbor she fought against but Lauris discovered her body language and just when it was Alerah's turn Lauris told her colleagues to help a little and forced the girl and held her tight so she could not escape or fight away.

Lauris smiled a little to herself and it was late time to pick up her new clothes now and sent in their new dresses that they would wear nowadays.

At the same time, Lauris told his new girls to wash themselves thoroughly on their first day and they only had a short time to clean themselves enough to show impressions. Alerah just washed herself and did not have the strength to care so much about her life and as always no one else cared for her once again as they had always had to witness.

No one knew Alerah and Alerah did not even want to think about making any contact or even finding someone she could trust.

She already knew that all rich people do everything they can to keep their riches, powers, treasures and titles and everything else that was young and beautiful in their handles.No one could be so stupid as to trust someone so big and then overcome anyone in anything.

That challenge may take place on a beautiful day, but it may cost more than you think and would the cost be any greater or lesser difference?

Anyway, the girls dried up quickly and then went to their comfortable beds, which were just simple mattresses on the floor and a pillow and a thick blanket that lay there.

And on their beds were their new work clothes that had the same colors but everyone also had new shoes and each an elbow coat and according to the rules they would only have these clothes forever.

"So put on your clothes now and line up in front of me by your beds and you will know what places you have taken." Lauris shouted and everyone did as they were told and Alerah totally hated it.

"So now you are ready and now you will do as we say and you are a group that will work together than most other workers in the castle have been employed and you will work in the court and do all their homework and also help with something they want you to be and no exception no matter what. The royal family wants order and would rather not see you and take over the main picture or attention. If any rule is broken it will be the log immediately and you will never be pardoned. If you do one excellent work and maybe succeeded with the help of the gods so maybe you will be rewarded with moving out of here and living your own lives again. Stay here and wait until our orders come in a while and no word or attempt to annoy me." Lauris said loudly and everyone appeared informed and warned, even Alerah who sat as if on his bed and soured to himself while everyone else whispered and talked.

Somewhere in the red castle there was nothing but Prince Viserys Targaryen himself who was in his bedroom standing and talking to the orderly Alecor who had in his job to make sure that everything will be as it should look or have and it must according to him to look good and excellent looking and also all the people he has to hire for all the planning, parties, buffering and more.

Prince Viserys had spent a few days hanging out with his brother a lot and also felt a little bored like just that and needed his own time and felt pampered that he wanted for himself for an evening and wanted it just the way he wanted it, and even the woman he wanted to hire to entertain him greatly.

"Alecor I want a pretty big buffet with wine, juicy fruity desserts and a very fragile grilled meat steak for me and my chosen tomorrow night. I want it served in my own favorite tableware and I want my dragon cup and no dirt to be showing or being notice Alecor." Viserys structured.

"I know my prince and where do you want to eat and have fun? On your balcony maybe? Or maybe you want to do something simple and softer and make a pillow and mattress table placement. Or should we have the usual buffet planning? Your Grace?" Alecor said and even spoke calmly and inspired to the prince as he always did and everyone loved that from him.

"If I want to eat like a dornish simple man, I might as well eat from my bed, right Alecor?" Viserys joked.

"Yes, surely a very obvious thought my prince. But can I otherwise do something more exotic with the buffet and maybe a peacock or two to reveal the feeling?" Alecor asked.

"No, simple and nothing worked out at all Alecor. And no hassle in getting people to question my evening. I need my evening enormously. Otherwise, my moment for myself will be totally ruined Alecor." Viserys said with a tired and determined look and Alecor understood as always and bowed.

"Yes, my prince. As you command and I will make sure you would rather fall asleep in everything than see the entertainment Prince Viserys." Alecor bowed and Viserys smiled happily and warmly because Alecor knew the royal family better than anyone else actually and no one even knew about it yet as luck would have it.

"Thank you Alecor you know how to treat and pamper a kite. Go now." Viserys said and went to take off his shoulder coat.

"Absolutely Your Grace. By the way, my prince, who will be the chosen one for the evening's pleasure or will your dearest Lady Arianna keep you company as always?" Alecor said but he also knows that he half-lied a bit.

Visery's face and smile sank big and got a big long thought and he preferred not to think about much else, not much even about people.

"I'm going to think about it, please go now." Viserys ordered and Alecor went and left the room. Viserys became a little more angry about the matter but quickly chose to let go of the thought and move on and took a glass of wine and drank and went and sat down in a chair and closed his eyes.

Alecor went to tell the kitchen and make Prince Viserys special menu that he wanted and even though the prince wanted to tell in short, Alecor knew what menu Viserys wanted and the result always ended up being excellent.

At the same time, when Alecor had made sure that all preparations had begun, he then went to his new maids who came today a while ago and see if they had received their information on time or if it had even gotten a job.

And when he arrived at Lauris who was training his girls, he had seen two of them had disappeared and according to Lauris, they had been taken out to work immediately. Which relieved him but wondered why the other three were still here and Lauris said that their services were on their way it would only be trained how to greet the noble and promise to keep quiet when it worked and existed.

Which made Alerah roll her eyes once more about the matter and Alecor saw it and told her to stop otherwise she will be told. Which Lauris revealed and told what kind of experience she had to suffer when he was away and Alecor frowned at her and said that she should be ashamed of having made fun of herself and of everyone else, especially of Lauris who was the leader of the service.

Which perhaps describes her nickname that Jared called her, servant mother. But anyway Lauris came up with another idea to make Alerah stop saying anything and asked Alecor to come with her for a while and Alecor listened.

"I would like to put this girl in a hard job and why not put her in cleaning work on the royal floor and scrub all the floors." Lauris suggested but was serious.

"Oh, oh, it's too hard. She's too fragile and new to this job. She still has to wait until two weeks of hard work to be able to do it all on her own. She's bleeding and we'll get in trouble right away, Lauris." Alecor said in a sensitive voice that he has seen horrific events than small scratches or eternal scars or fiery blisters.

"What could she cause us to do? If she gives in and we tell or if we even need to tell, she will be thrown out or killed. And problems will be over for all of us, even for little her." Lauris said straight out.

That was when Alecor remembered what the dornish dealer had told him and it might be a very simple solution for them if the girl stayed away for days. Alecor did not like the idea but agreed with the solution.

"Unfortunately, all the floors have been washed before this week, but we can probably come up with something for her. A staircase or something. Let's look and see what we can give her. So far, send her to the counter and everyone can then go to bed." Alecor said and accelerated the discussion a bit and Lauris approved the idea and ordered all three to the counter.

And it was a huge pile of dishes that had been used or had food left or something that had been vomited from a drunk man or something.

Who knows but it was more tiring than it looks otherwise and then you would look carefully if something would be oil sanded or polished to get the smooth and durable shape of everything.

At least Alerah could be angry for herself and no one cared until someone told her to redo or improve the work or tell what she was doing wrong.

For Alecor, he was just going to Prince Viserys again to say that everything will be prepared for the evening and he needed to know if the prince has figured out who he wanted for the evening. If it was still Lady Arianna, the prince's own and recognized mistress, he would not have to prepare for it, but sometimes Viserys has asked Alecor or another noble man in court for help in finding a female companion.

But then one day he met Lord Vanstocke's eldest daughter and began to fall in love with her and became of an interest and she liked him immensely sense that moment.

Lady Arianna became Prince Visery's mistress and many became jealous of her. But Arianna did not care because she had managed to capture a dragon's heart and her family was successful in her daughter's success.

Even though people really knew what made her a kind of success because lately, Arianna has not been invited to the prince's chamber for a while or when.

But what Arianna confirmed was that even if her prince had chosen to take a break in between and take a short break or hang out with someone else, it was either according to her a lie, a a made up rumor or she wanted to approve of her prince Visery to save extra for her only and he was a Targaryen and all the Targaryens needed a certain variety. Everyone should know about that.

At least that's what she said to everyone.

But just then when Alecor came to a corridor, Viserys was right there and Alecor calmed down and bowed again.

"Prince Viserys apologize for my repetition but you know what I certainly need to know." Alecor said.

"Well, I can easily guess."

"But before that, I can say that everything will be planned well in advance tomorrow night."

"How great, you are, excellent man Alecor. My father would be suicidal if you disappeared from us." Viserys said and smiled at him.

Although Viserys was known to be little cruel, Alecor knew he was joking. Just when Alecor was about to ask about an important thing, another important person appeared.

"My Prince Viserys." And it was none other than Lady Arianna Vanstocke who had come by to greet her beloved a good evening. Which she did quite often.

"Good evening Arianna. Come to say good night?" Viserys smiled a little at her while Arianna smiled big and warm at him.

"Yes, you know your grace. I hope to see you again soon, my dear." Arianna said and wanted to sound as if she was asking if she could see him soon and get an answer for her great longing for her prince.

"Maybe my dear you. Just hope not too much yet. I do not know if I want to hang out with people after all the assignments I have received from my father recently." Viserys admitted a little to her but there was something in him that said he did not want to see her this time.

"Oh Viserys you are getting bored too much nowadays. Let me come back to you soon and let me remove all bad thoughts." Arianna flirted with him. He liked that, but he did not want to keep Alecor waiting too long either.

But Arianna knew better. She also knew Alecor very well and knew that he always arranged all their feasts every time and Arianna felt that Viserys had something romantic or fun going on.

"Do not worry too much my Lady. Go and do not let your father wait for you. Sleep well." Viserys said and simply kissed her hand and turned to Alecor.

"Sure good night my prince." Arianna said quietly but dramatically and that very voice always helped her to get to his room and bed. Arianna went to go to her own bedroom and left Viserys to her imagination for the next moment. But she just needs to know when it's going to happen.

"My prince, I never get involved in your relationship, but she should know that you do not like her much longer. Which makes me get away from her stubborn claws to find out clues all the time." Alecor in question friendly.

"I know but it takes such an energy to try and she takes almost all that energy to always get to me instead. Which worked evenly before to make me forget things. But now she's just awkward and refuses to realize that she does not becomes an interest anymore." Viserys acknowledged great.

Alecor cared about the prince's feelings and said nothing more about the matter, but Viserys said that if he could not find a better one, he would let Alecor sort it out quickly.

Alecor promised to do his best and said good night to the prince and went to his last work and then to bed too, but there was someone he had felt like meeting again soon but not as soon as he was on way to the stairs.

And it was none other than Lady Arianna who stood before him and placed the orderly against a wall to question him.

"Alecor, I think you probably know what I want to know and when will the prince invite me again?" Arianna asked poor Alecor.

"My noble lady, I can not always be treated like this all the time to help and Prince Viserys does not like anyone taking over ideas and thoughts." Alecor said in defense.

"You know I do not want to take over for Prince Viserys, but I must come back to his life. He has chosen me to satisfy him and feel loved. I am his love and he must remember me, otherwise I am gone  and if I were out of his life, he would not have talked to me or kissed my hand good night. I have been patient but now I have to get support." Arianna shared her feelings.

"I understand my fine lady. I do not think the prince has forgotten you but only extra tired because of the king's attention nowadays." Alecor said.

"Which means I have to get into his life again. To save him. Well, what his coming days look like. Obey my words and tell me right away." Arianna approached and innocently threatened Alecor.

"Yes my lady prin Viserys is going to have a party planned for him tomorrow night in his chambers and he wants a company. But he has not given any names yet." Alecor acknowledged.

"Which explains why you met him now. Well, make sure you do not have anyone in your mind who will replace me tomorrow night. Understood?" Arianna asked and Alecor promised.

Arianna asked him to go to the basement, which she called the service accommodation, and Alecor hurried down.

Arianna smiled big and longed for her prince in her thoughts and longed. Meanwhile, Alecor had come down to the basement to go to the kitchen service and make sure the meat had been properly selected and that it was and then he was on his way to make sure everyone had done their job and then gone to bed and not moved a fin.

Then he saw the new girls and everyone had fallen asleep except Alerah who he saw was actually still walking.

"You what are you doing girl?" Alecor approached her very quietly and asked sternly.

"Sorry I needed to go to the bathroom quickly. I was lying down a while ago. I was not trying to escape or anything." Alerah replied, looking tired and exhausted in front of him.

"Then go back to bed, hurry." Alecor said and Alerah rolled her eyes a little but Alecor let her go because it was the first day and she had been punished enough as it was and he too for that matter from Lady Arianna.

But Alecor turned to Alerah as he walked past everyone else straight out, so he actually thought that girl had something special about her and might be of some use.

But now he could not care and then went to bed instead.

But for poor Alerah, she was completely exhausted and wanted more than anything other than to get away from her life and promised herself that she would find that way out. Even if the road would lead to life or death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.2K 40
Draegon Targaryen Stark wasnt looking for love but he would rather have the choice than a bride chosen for him. 🐉 "Give me your beating heat. I wi...
39.3K 2.5K 23
Melisandre saw Stannis Baratheon's firstborn, Princess Ardella Baratheon on the iron throne in her flames. Stannis Baratheon started his conquest for...
220K 6.2K 39
What if Rhaella and Aerys Targaryen had a daughter other than Daenerys? What if Daenerys and Viserys had an older sister? What if the history of...
274K 9.8K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...