Chapter 4

The evening went on for several hours and Alerah and Viserys hung out as a serious couple and they talked a lot and in the end Viserys wanted to know everything about her.

"Alerah tell me what is your last name?" Viserys asked her first real question about her.

"My full name is Alerah Ravyne."

"Ravyne? And where are you from?"

"I actually come from Westros and I lived in a small village in the Reach that was not that important."

"Why would a small village be so significant?" Viserys wondered.

"I do not know but it meant a lot to us enough because it was our home. But significant enough that a bunch of pirates from Essos came and invaded us and killed everyone. Me and some girls were taken prisoner and tried to sell us." Alerah revealed her background.

"You were sold into slavery to Essos?" Viserys asked in astonishment.

"Yes, but we were bought by a man from Dorne and the Martell royal family tried to receive us as their services. But we were not convinced so we were sent to a man who wanted to give us to you instead."

"I have never heard that my father wanted to buy girls for our service."

"I think no one has done it but I guess ..."

"I probably know what you meant and I know myself that slavery is forbidden here in Westeros." Viserys said as he took a sip of wine.

That was when Alerah could understand how spoiled and selfish Viserys really was but she tried to put up with it now because nothing would be ruined for no one out of it.

"Do you like slavery yourself? It's pretty awful, isn't it?" Alerah asked innocently in her voice.

"Sure, but I do not care so much about that thing." Viserys responded carelessly about the matter but patted Alerah's head a bit and still assured that she and people were sure of his views anyway.

"Were you treated badly?" Viserys asked seriously.

"It may have hit me a couple of times now and then but no bigger grip on me than luckily." Alerah replied, giving Viserys a smile for his concern.

"How was your family?"

"Quite large and my father and uncle were farmers and my grandfather was the village treasurer and in fact my great grandfather was Highgarden's own Priest and married Luthor Tyrell and Olenna Tyrell."

"So exciting."

"So exciting that it's true my Prince."

"Tell me more."

"So was my mother and my three sisters. I was their second child. My mother also had two sisters and two older brothers. I had lots of cousins ​​but everything disappeared when the pirates arrived and burned down our home. I was so sad and angry that I would rather die than be raped for pleasure. Which I told the pirates but it refused and instead became annoying to me and ignored me instead." Alerah started to cry and tried to force it away but Viserys wiped it off and got closer to her.

"Do not be sad. No one will hurt you. I will see to it my sweet." Viserys kissed her cheek and forehead slightly.

Alerah thanked and Viserys gave her a bowl of goodies to comfort her and make her smile like she always did and it helped.

Alerah now easily feels that her Prince actually has a cruel and selfish side of him but it was unbelievable that he was so kind and wonderful with her.