๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐€ 1...

By Hjaynee

-๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„- ~๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’~ [CAN BE READ AS STAN... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž/๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐–๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐žโž
๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โž
๐• โ€ข โ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ'๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž'โž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐โž
๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโž
๐— โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉโž
๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž!โž
๐—๐• โ€ข โ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐žโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž
๐—๐— โ€ข โ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌโž

๐—๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโž

1K 42 12
By Hjaynee

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈 || ❝𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A year and a bit later:

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

A year and a few months have absolutely flown past, Dante and Bruno have recently had their first birthday party, which consisted of dinosaurs and robots. Maria couldn't make her mind up so she decided to do both, I brought both of the boys a toy dinosaur each which was made of pure stuffing, meaning none of them would attack one another.

We all sit in the living room while Dante and Bruno play with their toys, I sit next to my mother. Nicolas is sitting next to Maria and my father is out with Diego and his father, discussing 'Business'.

The excitement in my life has been filled. I have met Diego who makes me so happy, we're not together but we're getting closer each day... Privately. Our families still don't know and we plan to keep it that way for awhile, otherwise I'll probably find Diego dead. But, we have welcomed two gorgeous little boys into our lives which sends us so much joy! My eyes enlighten when I hear my nephews try and communicate with one another. They've managed to say 'mumma' but not 'dadda' just yet, just the 'D' sound. Which makes Nicolas feel frustrated but Maria and I chuckle.

We all focus on the twins as well as the TV until the front door flew open, my father walked in with Diego and his father by his side. We put the TV on pause and all face the three tall men, my father stands straight with a huge smile on his face, from one ear to the other, his white teeth are showing, which I am surprised they're white... The amount he smokes they should all be out.

"What's made you so happy?" My mother questions. But I don't feel ready for the answer, the room feels as if it's coming in, the walls caving in and making me feel claustrophobic.

"Well, I'm inviting everyone for a celebration meal tomorrow evening at the best restaurant in Italy!" My father cheers but there are still a lot of questions that are around the room that are hiding within our minds.

"Nicolas, you'll be happy, they sell the best pizza in the country!" My father exclaims further but we still don't understand why.

"Why again?" My mother proceeds to ask raising a brow at him, her patience is wearing thin with him, she's not used to see him so happy and bubbly. It doesn't make any sense.

"Well, Ivan is dead." My father blurts out and all of our jaws drop. Ivan's dead?

"What do you mean dead?" I question to ask him.

"Well he's dead, I'm not going to share the details." He rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Just be thankful he's gone and we can celebrate, okay?" He looks down at me and all I do is nod.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The morning leaves but the afternoon arrives, Maria and I decided to go out shopping with the twins and find some outfits for tomorrow, luckily for us Nicolas hasn't joined us and is with our father.

We enter the first shop which consisted of only baby clothes, I browsed around and was pleased with their stock. They had dresses, jeans, leggings even little suits. I look at Maria and analyse her and the twins. Maria doesn't look the type to dress her boys up in suits.

"Oh I'm so glad Dante and Bruno aren't identical." She sighs and releases a smile, I laugh.

"It would be so difficult knowing who was who." She chuckles and I join her as we flick through the different hangers that have the clothing beautifully placed on them, not budging at all. Each hanger was spaced perfectly from the other, allowing the clothes to breathe and not squish up against the others as if its kind. I look at the boys in their joint buggy and noticed their brown hair beginning to peak through the top of their heads.

Maria strokes both of their heads and let's out a smile.

"They're so adorable, aren't they?" She questions and I nod repeatedly.

Maria decided to choose a pair of black jeans for the boys, but the baggy type, and a cute little grey polo top. They would look adorable in that.

We arrive in the next shop and Maria decides to buy a beautiful purple dress for herself which looks as if it'll suit her body type perfectly. It's nice and flowy yet formal. I decided to choose the simple black pencil dress which would fit me perfectly and be tight on all of the right places on my body.

We make our way out of the shopping centre and I look down to see that the twins have fell into a deep sleep.

"Milkshakes?" Maria questions and I nod my head in agreement, Maria knows how much I love milkshakes and I know she'd do anything she could to see me have one, especially as the twins were fast asleep, we would be able to sit down and relax after our long shopping trip.

We ordered a milkshake, Maria ordered a chocolate and I went for the mint, I took a sip and the mint just reminded me of Diego's fresh breath every single time he'd open his mouth and begin to speak.

"So, how's it been not being in the mafia?" She asks me quietly so no one overhears our conversation, luckily we're seated at the back of the café so the likelyhood of someone hearing is very slim.

"It's been good, I mean, it's been a bit over a year now. It's been boring and non-exciting but there's always something to do in your own room I guess." I left a chuckle out slightly but talking about the mafia made me miss it terribly, I missed the excitement, the urge to do the exciting things. Have our victory. I still couldn't get over the fact that Ivan was dead. My father shot him and watched him pool out in blood, just like his member a year ago. It all makes sense now, he was a warning for Ivan's arrival. I'm just glad we're all safe.

We continued to drink our milkshakes until there was nothing left coming from the straw, I looked at Maria and smiled as she smoothed her little boys. She loved them unconditionally, they mean everything to her and I already can see that.

We arrived back home and the environment has changed this past year, everywhere I turn there are a set of toys, whether it's a walker they can't use just yet or a few stuffed animals. It was nice to have younger company in the house, not that they could communicate properly but I knew what they were saying.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It was late and Maria had already put the boys to sleep along with Nicolas, apparently Dante was being stubborn and didn't want to go, but as soon as he got his milk he fell straight asleep. I've got a feeling Dante will be a handful as he gets older, but if they're anything like their father, they'll be a nightmare.

I walked myself to my room and found that the darkness has already arrived, the only light that was avaliable was the tiny dim light in the corner of the room. I took off my clothes at let them travel by themselves to the floor, I pushed myself to get into the shower, I turned the silver knob and let the warm water hit my body with its high pressure.

I stood there taking it all in, the warm water relaxed every single muscle in my body, they felt tired and weak, but in a good way. I smothered the surface of my skin with a strawberry scented body wash, the bubbles appeared but were soon washed off with the water. I got myself out and wrapped the white towel over my damp body. I dry myself off and get into my silky pajamas. I jump on my bed and let the covers engulf my body and give me the warmth I desire.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The morning came along with its sunlight, it went along all of my body, I rubbed my eyes but felt a major pain in my stomach. I could barely sit up properly. I grunt in pain but manage to sit up straight, I walked to the kitchen and got myself an apple and a glass of water with ice inside.

I ate and drank as quickly as I could, I ran into my room and slipped on a jumper and a pair of leggings, nothing too tight, but nice and baggy giving me comfort. I grabbed my bag and got into my car, which only made my stomach ache even more. I took some turns and headed to the doctors to find some answers to my pain.

I arrived in the car park and parked my car perfectly on the right hand side. I locked the car and headed to the reception.

"Hi how can I help you?" The woman had brown hair and green eyes, she was very pretty and her glasses sat perfectly on top of her nose.

"I haven't booked an appointment but I'm experiencing some serve pain in my stomach." I explain hoping I'd get an appointment and thankfully she nods.

"What's your name dear?" She raises a brow before I reply.

"Serena Russo."

"Luckily we have a spare slot! Take a seat and they'll be out soon!" She exclaims and I nod, I walk over to the seats and find a woman who has her child with her, a man who looks elderly and fragile.

I took a seat on the small black comfy chair and waited for my name to be called. I looked around the room but decided to keep myself to myself, I looked at my phone and saw a message from Alice. She knew about my stomach aches and pains, she wished me luck, I smiled and thanked her.

"Serena Russo?" A soft female voice called my name, I nodded and picked up my bag and followed her to the room, she shut the door gently and allowed me to take a seat.

"What can I do for you?" She questions me and I sigh.

"Well, I've been getting really bad stomach pains, they aren't regular pains either." I say and sigh, my body is froze, not just because I'm here but because I'm cold.

"Is it feeling tense?" The nurse questions me and I nod.

"Okay, to me it sounds like you have something on your stomach... Like a lump or something, which can be dangerous so let me go and get something and I'll come back." I nod and wait until her arrival. She arrives back with a lage piece of machinery, she asks me to lay on the bed and lift my jumper up, I do so as she moves something connect to the machine around on my stomach.

"Have these pains been constant?" She asks me and I shake my head, she moves the tool further around my stomach but her face makes me feel even more worried.

"Have you been feeling very tired?" I think about it and in reality, I actually have been quite tired recently.

"Yes." I say and wait for her response, but her response was just moving the tool around this time, I could feel that she was applying more pressure to my stomach which felt very uncomfortable.

"Serena, have you been feeling sick at all?" I shake my head, she cleans my belly and the piece of machinery and I sit up.

"Serena... Did you know that you're six weeks pregnant?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3K 51
**18+** Torricelli and Romano's families have been on very good terms for over 100 years. Helping and backing each other and working in one big famil...
704K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
732K 17.1K 74
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
131K 3.3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...