Say You Love Me (ChaeYu / Cha...

Od Wildcard9027

18-year old Tzuyu is the adoptive sister to Crown Princess Nayeon of Noctis kingdom and renowned Archer due t... Více

Ch.1 Birds Of The Feather Stick Together
Ch.2 Get Your Heads Out Of The Clouds
Ch.3 Make A Man Out Of Me!
Ch.4 Bold
Ch.5 Invisible Arrows
Ch.6 The More You Know
Ch.7 Let's Go To The Garden
Ch.8 Underestimated Strength
Ch.10 Bite My Mind
Ch.11 The More You Know
Ch. 12 Summer Nights
Ch.13 The Great Chase
Ch.14 Before You Go
Ch.15 Unlike Anything Felt Before
Ch.16 Surprise Me Like That
Ch.17 We're Gonna Have Ball
Ch.18 Bliss
Ch.19 Party Of A Lifetime
Announcement
Ch.20 Dance The Night Away
Ch.21 What A Life
Ch.22 New Life
Ch.23 Rather Not
Ch.24 Asserting Dominance
Ch.25 Trouble In Paradise
Ch.26 Wishing Moon
Ch.27 The Great-
Ch.28 For me?
Ch.29 We're On A Mission
Ch.30 All Or None
Ch.31 International Super Spy
Ch.32 Confrontation pt.1
Ch. 33 Confrontation pt.2
Ch.34 The Resistance
Ch.35 Morning Night
Ch.36 First Time
Ch.37 Follow The Black Brick Road
Ch. 38 If Only You Knew
Ch.39 Forward
Twice Hogwarts AU

Ch.9 So Hot

502 17 0
Od Wildcard9027

The Sports have competition has been going on for a few days now and it's the sixth day.

The Archery competition is that morning.

"YAH! TZUYU!" Nayeon yells before Tzuyu departs for the backstage area, "I know you'll win! Get them 10's!" 

"Ha, I will," Tzuyu smiles and the other girls wish her luck. Jeongyeon gives her a headlock and noogie; Momo gives her a piece of chocolate and a pat on the head; Sana jumps onto her and squeezes her into a tight hug; Jihyo gives her a softer hug and a big smile; Dahyun gives her a fist bump and many words of encouragement.

"Don't get hurt," Chaeyoung smiles before swinging her arms around her.

Over the past few days, the two went from sheepish friends with normal boundaries to clingy every where they go. Chaeyoung has been seen just always leaning against Tzuyu who leans into her; they're just always next to each other. The others swear that they've known each other for a little over a week and they're all of a sudden best friends. Nayeon was a little dismayed by the progress; it took Tzuyu years to even get to the level of clinginess she's at right now with her and Chaeyoung surpassed her in a week.

"Don't worry I won't," Tzuyu smiles down her and Chaeyoung let's go but when she does, Tzuyu brings her hands up to her face and rubs both cheeks before walking away. 

"...are you two like, secretly dating or something?" Dahyun swings into Chaeyoung' s view.

"I-I, what?" Chaeyoung stutters while trying to maintain a cool front, "We just have a lot in common and stuff so like...we o-obviously get along."

"You two do more than get along," Jeongyeon wiggles an eyebrow at her and Chaeyoung glares at her.

"Don't worry, Dad approves," Nayeon pats her head.

"Wait, wha-" Chaeyoung starts but then Sana and Momo drags everyone through the front for the public appearance they need to go through every morning.

When they get to the main entrance of the building, crowds part and Royal Guards appear as people take pictures of the Princesses and their friends. Over the past few days there have been many whispers and wondering of who Chaeyoung and Dahyun are. One of the most prominent rumors were about Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Lot's of speculation on whether they were more than friends and they honestly did not mind these rumors. If anything, they secretly made the two happy but they weren't aware of each other's mutual feelings. If they were, they probably would be going on their first date tomorrow.

As the group of eight entered the special Royal box, they played the pre-recorded messages made by the three kingdom's monarchs. All of which consisted sharing greetings, words of encouragement, and good words about the athletes participating in that day's competitions. First came Tempus' King then Solaris' and lastly Noctis. He talked about the five older, and more experienced archers.

"The last competitor is my own daughter, Chou Tzuyu," The King starts and his already soft smile turns into a proud one, "I am proud of all my competitors but as a father, I am especially proud of her talents and accomplishments. Her impeccable aim and skill won't fail her, it never has and never will."

As he said that, there was a huge wave of "Aww" and the other girls in the stand laughed. The King then moved on to the Shooting competitors before finally ending the speech. When the King was done, the national anthem of each country played one at a time. Since Noctis is the hosting country there's plays last and their competitors come out last. When the Noctis national anthem did play, the platform for the three archers let off fake fog that when it cleared, the six  players appeared.  Three boys and three girls dressed in mainly indigo jackets with their names in silver and lining in silver. Tzuyu was the tallest girl and the same height as one of the boy archers. The competition's didn't last long in reality but they had breaks in-between each round featuring some musician from each country and a quick interview of a player. 

First up was Tempus VS Solaris.

The winner would go up against Noctis. In order for the outed team to get back in, they had to have an archer hit a 9 or better two times. Then they'd go against the team they didn't go against. If that team didn't win then they get to go against the other team instead. It was weird but it was effective.

Fast forward a very loud and painstaking hour, it's Noctis's team's turn to go against the loser of the first incredibly long round: Solaris. Noctis's men's team goes first and they manage to win against Solaris' but only by five points. Then steps up the women's team and the Princesses all of a sudden the competition has their undivided attention. The first Noctin woman steps up against the other woman and by the end of her turn, she has one 8 and three 9's. The second pair of women step up and the Noctin woman gets two 8's, one 9, and one 10. And lastly, the youngest, Tzuyu. When she steps up the Princesses are on the edge of their seats. Tzuyu briefly looks up at the Royal box and makes eye contact with all of them but lingers on Chaeyoung who sends her a finger heart. She then turns to the target, nocks an arrow and pulls it along with the string back. She closes an eye and concentrates for a second before allowing the arrow to slip through her fingers.

10. 

The Solarin girl goes and gets a 9. Tzuyu turns to her target, takes a deep breath and nocks another arrow.

9.

Tzuyu frowns for a second but it immediately goes away. The other girl goes and gets another 9. It's Tzuyu's turn yet again and as she nocks the arrow, she holds it a second longer than she usually does.

10.

The Noctins are going wild and in the Royalty box, so is Nayeon. Tzuyu guesses what she's saying, probably something along the lines of, 'THAT'S MY TZUYU! SEE THAT? CHOU TZUYU! MY BABY SISTER!' The other girl let's go of her final arrow and scores another 9. Tzuyu knows they're going to win but she has to get that 10; for herself and maybe...Chaeyoung as well. She takes another deep breath, nocks her last arrow, focuses, and then releases the arrow.

"CHOU TZUYU HAS GOTTEN ANOTHER 10! NOCTIS WINS THE ROUND 109 TO 103!" The announcer yells and the crowds go wild.

Tzuyu looks up to the Royal box and sees Chaeyoung smiling brightly and the sight warms her heart. They have that music and interview period in-between now so as she puts down her bow on the stand; an anchor that's covering the competition approaches. 

"Pardon me, Lady Chou!" The girl bows and appears to be around the same age as Nayeon, "Can we interview you?"

"Oh? Wouldn't you want to interview my seniors?" Tzuyu asks, puzzled and the anchor gently shakes her head.

"We go from youngest to oldest," The anchor informs her and Tzuyu nods her head.

"Alright then, you may," Tzuyu answers and the anchor bows before turning to the camera man to start. 

"Hello everyone of the three kingdoms! My name is Lily Kim and we're here today with the beautiful Lady Chou Tzuyu, daughter of the 56th Monarch of Noctis!" She says to the camera and gestures toward the tall 18 year old, "Lady Chou, how are you feeling right now?"

"I'm feeling good, Unnie," Tzuyu answers with a smile that's enough to show her dimple.

"That's great, milady!" The girl says enthusiastically, "Your father and sister must be very proud of you, do you think the other Princesses and their friends don't harbor any mixed feelings?"

"I highly doubt they do," Tzuyu chuckles as she looks up to the Royal box and the camera pans up. Nayeon magically summons a giant poster that says in giant red letters, 'CHOU TZUYU FTW' with a cutout of her head, The other Princesses are laughing and acknowledging the camera but one person keeps her eyes on the Tzuyu down below.

"Everyone noticed you've gotten closer with not just the beautiful Crown Princesses, but their friends too," The anchor notes, "Is this really the first time you've met them?"

"Yeah, before they came here awhile back, I had no idea they existed," Tzuyu chuckles, "But I'm glad I do."

After wrapping up the mini interview and the stage performance it was now time for the final match; Tempus VS Noctis. The men went first and the Noctis team lost, much to the disappointment of every Noctin but were still cheered on to the very end. The women's teams stepped up on both sides and the crowds went wild. All the women went quite quickly, all earning an occasional 8 but mostly 9's and occasional 10's. It was finally Tzuyu's turn and the crowd goes wild; the young Ace steps up and nocks her arrow.

10.

CHOU TZUYU! CHOU TZUYU! CHOU TZUYU!

10.

"YAHHHHH! NATION'S PRIDE, CHOU TZUYU! FTW!" She heard Nayeon' voice come through the speakers and she shakes her head with a smile on her face before nocking another arrow.

10.

The stadium roars and the other woman goes again before Tzuyu nocks another arrow. This time everyone goes dead silent in anticipation and the tense atmosphere almost gets to the young woman...

10.

A deafening roar erupts from the stands and Tzuyu just hears sound from all directions. Both teams shake hands and another anchor goes up and interviews the eldest member. As Tzuyu walks by to get water she eaves drops in the interview and hears something that makes her smile.

"Lady Chou did incredibly well, yes, and not going to lie, having a prodigy like her on our team motivated me and our other teammate not to mess up our own shots," The archer chuckles, "Can't look shabby, amiright?"

They all go backstage, thank each other, and part ways. Tzuyu is escorted to the Royal box and when she gets there, Nayeon tackles her with a hug and a big kiss on the cheek that leaves a faint lip print. 

"You did amazing! That's my baby!" Nayeon exclaims and quickly takes a selfie of her and Tzuyu before wiping the lip print. 

"You did really well," Mina comes up to her, "Would've been pretty cool if my kingdom won that but I was kind of rooting for you..."

"Weren't we all though?" Jihyo laughs, "No offense to our people, but we've grown fond of you, Tzu."

"Yeah...thank you for your support and compliments," Tzuyu smiles and bows. She walks over and sits next to Chaeyoung who looks at her with a cute deep, dimpled smile.

"Ya know...you looked hot..." Chaeyoung says and Tzuyu blushes.

"Wh-what?" Tzuyu stutters and the other girls pretend not to hear but all smile at their interaction.

"Yeah...so hot," Chaeyoung says cheekily and Tzuyu somehow recomposes herself and pokes the other girl in the cheek.

"Yah, don't tease me like that," Tzuyu sticks out her tongue and Chaeyoung laughs.

"I'm 100% serious!" Chaeyoung pulls out her phone and goes back in the livestream of the competition to when Tzuyu was shooting the final shot. There were edits about her being a hot and gorgeous archery goddess. Comments from that time stamp agreed, she even caught one that said, 'If the Moon Goddess of the myths were real, Tzuyu would probably her incarnate.'

"As I said," Chaeyoung puts away her phone and pokes Tzuyu' s cheek, "So hot."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
79.5K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...