π”»π™΄πš‚πšƒπ™Έπ™½πšˆ'πš‚ 𝕋𝙸𝙴 || βœ“

Par itsme_ahooman

(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destin tie them for... Forever?? Plus

Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26 ( mature )
Part 27
Part 28 ( mature )
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 ( mature )
Part 35 ( mature )
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Epilogue

Part 14

3K 215 29
Par itsme_ahooman

In Mumbai ..

A young chirpy girl is running holding balloons along sea side .. She is laughing her heart out ..
Small children are also playing with her all around .. She suddenly runs and coughs a lot .. Her breath stops for the seconds till she takes some pills ..

A small girl bring water for her and asks her not to run else she will die ..

( Yes !! That girl is shown to Riddhima .. )

Riddhima hugs the small girl ...
Riddhima is now live in a small flat and she earn her livelihood as an online tution teacher ...

.
.

VR mansion

Where Vansh is lost in thinking ..

That was when Angre comes and says " Boss ..We have found the precious ruby .. Its in loneka reservoir market , Mumbai .. "

Vansh : " Are you sure ?? .. "

Angre : " Yes boss .. it's confirmed .. You have to leave today if you want that .. "

Vansh leaves for Loneka market , Mumbai ..

.
.

Vansh goes to market and takes ruby at the time of deal and give the news to Angre ..

Angre : " Boss its the time of celebration .. "

Vansh : " Ya .. I also think the same .. I will come back after few days .. Mumbai is attracting me .. "

Angre laughs at this whereas he smile and then he ends the call ..

Then Vansh decided to roam in mumbai .. He see a small sand castle on sea side .. He moves there and sat beside near it.

Small girl comes and says " please don’t break it .. "

Vansh : " I am not breaking it .. I am toh just saving it .. " On which the small girl smiles ..

She says " you know its made by my didi .. " but then she becomes sad and says " she is not going to live longer and that’s why I want to keep her every memory alive .. "

Vansh gets shocked and asks her about her didi .. he somewhere in his heart he knew he is not wrong what he is assuming ..

She says " why should I tell you ... " In stern tone ..

Vansh : " I will .. I will help her in treatment .. "

Girl ( smiles ) : " Promise na .. she lives in manson city flats .. I don’t know anything except that .. "

That's when someone calls her and she disappeared ..

Vansh thinks why do I feel its Riddhima ..

He goes to Mansion city flats ...

Vansh thinks " why I am here .. Don’t know what has happened to me ..I should go back .. "

He turns but water falls over him .. He looks up ..
It's was Riddhima in balcony ..

She shouts " Sorry .. I was watering my plants .. "

Riddhima looks down and gets shocked seeing Vansh .. While here Vansh was shocked plus surprise plus happy .. mixed with all types of emotions seeing her ..

She steps back and goes to her room ..
Vansh runs and comes to her room .. He knocks on the door .. but she didn't opens .. and says ..

Riddhima : " I know its you Vansh .. I am not going to open the door .. Go from her .. "

Vansh : " You have to .. You have no idea how much have I searched you in last 3 months .. I need my answers , open the door Riddhima .. " said and bang the door ..

Riddhima : " Vansh just leave .. "

Vansh : " Not at any cost .. You have to come out and answer me .. my all answer .. you know how much your family was broke by your stupid act .. " hearing this she could not take more and she opens the door ..

Vansh : " Please answer my questions .. "

Riddhima : " Ask and leave .. "

Vansh : " There are a lot , don’t know where to start .. " said in confusion ..

Riddhima : " Why do you want to ask me about my life .. Vansh its my life and you are no one to ask me anything so please leave .. "

Riddhima shuts the door ..Vansh sits outside by door .. whereas Riddhima sits inside by door and Both cries ..

.
.

Next morning ..

Riddhima comes out of her room and sees Vansh sleeping in sitting position there .. then she makes in wake and asks ..

Riddhima : " Vansh , why are you doing this .. Who are you , me .. ?? "

VAnsh : " I don’t have any answers that .. why I am here ?? , why I am doing all this ?? , Why Vansh Rai Singhania had fallen that weak ?? , I have just Questions ?? .. nothing else .. nothing else .. "

Riddhima : " Come .. first come inside .. "
Riddhima takes Vansh inside .. and make him sit on sofa ..

Riddhima : " sit here .. and have some water .. " saying this he make him drink ..

Riddhima : " Now Ask .. ask everything that is in your heart and just leave me for forever .. forever .. "

Vansh : " Who was that boy for whom you ran ?? .. "

Riddhima : " I don’t want to answer , but you already know a lot about me so there is nothing to hide ... Don’t know why you are asking this .. but I will answer .. There is no boy .. " this answer make him Stuns ...

Vansh : " Then why you eloped from marriage .. "

Riddhima : " Because I never wanted to marry ... I just know one thing , that I have deadly illness .. That’s it Vansh … "

" Vansh have you ever faced someone’s death .. You know only thing .. I know is that the person dies but people related to that person , they die everyday .. I can see my family broken .. I can see them calling me cheater , I can see them facing my cheat .. but I can not see them dying .. I can't " saying this riddhima brokers down ..

Riddhima cries heavily and starts fainting ..
Vansh rushes and holds her and makes her sit ..

Vansh : " Where are you getting the treatment.. "

Riddhima : " Vansh… "

Riddhima sees the firmness in Vansh’s eyes to know .. They share an eye contact ..
Riddhima : " Vansh , I am not having .. "
Vansh gets shocked ..

Vansh : " What ?? .. I .. I can’t believe this .. Riddhima you have accepted death so easily .. without fighting .. Riddhima do you have any idea how much your family needs you , how they are waiting for you .... "

Riddhima : " Vansh , please ... Don’t make me weak .. You just leave .. Doctor had told in front of you .. that no need to take tension .. you .. you just leave .. "

Vansh : " No I am not going anywhere .. "

He lifts her forcefully in his arms ..
She shouts " Vansh , how dare you.. what are you doing .. Vansh leave me else I'll call security .. Vansh .. "

VAnsh takes her to car while she was continuously hitting him on his chest .. and make her sit in car forcefully and locks it ..

Due so much of shouting she faints.. Vansh gets teary seeing this .. He promises her that " I know what is the pain of losing someone , I promise .. I won’t let you die .. "

He takes her to Mumbai’s biggest hospital and meets the doctor ..

.
.

Vansh : " Doctor .. how is Riddhima now .. "

Doctor : " Mr Vansh it's …. critical .. She is fine at the momentn .. But you have no idea that to what stage her illness has gone , I mean why she didn’t have any treatment up to now .. " for which didn't have any answer .. but he just know that he want to save her .. at any cost ..

Vansh : " Doctor what do I have to do to save her .. I want her to be safe , cured healthy … doctor please .… take any cost .. I am even ready to take her to any country … any where in the world .. Just save her at any cost … "

Doctor : " Please .. please calm down MR.Vansh .. You just fill up the form for tests .. We will make them done as soon as possible and get you the best treatment and advices possible .. "

VAnsh takes the form ..He fills it and write ‘Husband” in the column of “RELATION WITH PATIENT’ ..

Riddhima gets conscious and thinks " where I am  ?? .. "
Vansh comes at the that moment .. seeing him she get furious. 

Riddhima : " Vansh Rai Singhania , I had warned you to stay away from me still you are doing everything as per your wish .. "

She removes all the testing machines from her hand .. and moves out of the hospital .. Vansh keeps running behind her and shouting ..

At outside of hospital ..

She stops at a moment and says .. " Don’t you dare Vansh to touch me .. I am weak but can stop you .. " and moves to walk out ..

Vansh still run behind her .. while walking riddhima comes on road ..

That when a truck approaches her ..

Vansh makes her aside and gets fallen to other side of road ..

Riddhima shouts " Vansh .. "

She rushes to him and takes her inside hospital ..
Riddhima takes Vansh to doctor ..

Doctor : " You husband wife .. how careless are you both .. See what has happened .. Vansh’s hand bone has broken .. "
Riddhima gets scared .. by this ...

Doctor : " We have to do fracture aid .. "
Riddhima : " Please doctor .. do it .. "

Vansh : " No .. I don't need .. "

He gets up and moves to go out ..
Riddhima runs and stops him. .

Riddhima : " Vansh .. don’t becom stubborn ..Come please .. "

Vansh : " Did you .. did the same ... "

Riddhima : " Vansh , situations are different .. "

Vansh keeps on moving..
Riddhima hugs him tightly .. and says ..

Riddhima : " You have my swear .. you got this fracture in saving me .. Please for my sake come .. "

VAnsh feels her hug and gets very calm but later again keeps on moving ..

Riddhima shouts Vansh please ...

Vansh : " So you also get treatment for my sake .. "

Riddhima : " How can I take such a favour from you ..please ... "

VAnsh : " You also did that by saving my life.Just think its a return .. "

Riddhima : " Vansh I don’t believe in life anymore .. "

Vansh : " I will make you believe , please say yes .. "

Riddhima and Vansh looks in each other eyes .. and then Riddhima agrees .. while Vansh takes the aid ..

.
.

Riddhima and Vansh comes to Riddhima’s flat ..
Later Riddhima brings food for Vansh ...
VAnsh tries to eat but couldn’t due the fracture ..
Riddhima then feed him by her hands ..

Both feels little awkward .. to broke this awkwardness Riddhima tries to say something ...

Riddhima : " Where will you be living ... "

Vansh : " I will take a flat nearby .. "

Riddhima: " Vansh I don’t believe in life anymore .. No treatment will work .... Plz Vansh understand .. "

Vansh : " Come with me to sea side .. "

Then they wakes towards the sea .. riddhima sees some children and starts playing with them ..

Vansh gets happy to see her smiling .. later He also joins them plays and laughs with them ..

In the evening they together roam around Mumbai and have street food together ..

P.S.
Hii !! Guys ..
Came with the next part .. I will try to update in next 3-4 days ..

Till next part bye ..

Votes and comments plz ..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

54.1K 3.2K 8
(Poor grammar) Riddhima ended up marrying her to be brother in law. When her to be groom left her....
79.4K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
122K 9.1K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
192K 15.4K 42
story is starting with a business tycoon Vansh raisinghania and a middle class girl Riddhima. Vansh hates women because of his past and he wants a su...