Sweetness Of Love ✔

Av free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... Mer

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 39

907 128 85
Av free_bird_123_

"I'm so afraid," Sara mumbled as we stride towards the meeting compartment. It's her first presentation today and she is acting typical as any fresh employee would do.

"Sara, it's fine. You'll give your best!" I try to motivate her, she's talented but she gets restless.

"You think so?" She looked at me hopefully, "My voice dies in my throat as soon as I see the audience."

"Happens with all of us, see you should be glad people in the meeting are your own. Your CM, your sister, and your Neela Aunty."

"But the head, Mr. Vidhyut Pandit isn't my own." She sighed, "And that is the problem. His team members aren't my own too."

"Stop being this dull face, cheer up, you'll do good." Standing out of the room I slap her arm lightly.

"You'll help me out, right?" She looked at me with faith.

"I don't think I can help you with this but still if I can I will." I look at her curiously.

"Then, read these notes once and let me know if it is fine." She passed her notepad to me and grinned jovially.

"Okay!" I give her an unsure look and take the notepad.

"You are the best!" She giggled, kissing her fingers she pressed them on my cheek. I smile at her antics.

Clearing of throat gained our attention, Neil, along with Neela maa and another man who I assume is Mr. Pandit stood there.

What can be better than your husband being your boss and your mother being your business partner?

We all entered and settled on our seats. Neil has occupied the head seat, Mr. Pandit and his teammates are seated on Neil's left side while Neela maa and her PA occupied the seats on Neil's right side. The left-out seats were occupied by Foziah, me, one of my colleagues, and the members of the Marketing department.

The financial department is responsible to allocate adequate finance to the marketing department. So this meeting is about investments and profits related to a Marketing Project.

Sara stood in front of the projector and looked at each one of us carefully as her hands folded in a tight fist.

"Good afternoon, everyone." She smiled at us cheerfully then her gaze lasted on me for a moment.

"We all know we are here to discuss the recent Marketing project which Khanna Corporations is collaborating with Parikh Enterprises and VRP Company." She halted for a moment, she had already received everyone's attention by her British accent and child-like vocalist.

"Now, my friend, my colleague, Avni, will tell you all the details of this project." She declared passing a sweet smile, "Thank you!"

I should have known better when she asked for my help and acted cutie types.

I was too shocked to even express it, Neil gave me a confused look. It was in the morning I said to him I don't have any presentation so obviously, he is confused. Soon realization passes through his features, he pressed his lips in a thin line in an attempt to control his laughter.

See the guts Sara has to change the position in front of her boss! The Neil Khanna.

And look at this boss, he is enjoying his wife's misery instead of correcting Sara.

"No, she won't!" Foziah spoke out loudly.

"Yes, she will." Sara gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"You are going to present this!" Foziah glared at her.

"She is willing to present," Sara circled the table and approached me, "Come."

"I am not willing to," I whisper to her.

"You said you'll help me if you can don't back out now." She whispered back. Not wanting to create more drama in front of our business partners I walk towards the projector.

I look at Neela maa who is looking at me fondly, giving me a nod she smiles. My eyes met with Neil's as he passed me an encouraging smile and thumbs up.

"Hello, everyone. As my colleague, Sara mentioned we are going to discuss the recent Marketing project. It's an honor we have got a chance to collaborate with successful associations." I shift my gaze between the notepad and the audience. Glad that she gave me time to revise the notes once.

"The manager of Financial department, Ms. Foziah Sabet proposed the ratio of investment like 3:3:4. 40% by Khanna corporations while 30% from the other two industries."

"The profits or losses will also be rationed in the same 3:3:4 ratio."

"We are hoping to gain a positive response from the customers to gain profit as profit is the only motive of every business."

"To gain a positive reaction we need to make the product quality one. Pick a strategy, test it before launching it, target the customers. We have to make sure fake materials are not used."

After the brief discussion about the product lunch, I conclude.

"Profit is our only motive so let's keep this in mind before taking any action. We hope to get the investment on time so that the work is started soon, launched and that is how we are all can gain the profit."

"It is considerable if you all take a moment to discuss the contract."

I rest my palms on the glass table as I look at everyone. Soon everyone was engrossed in a discussion. Sara gave me flying kisses and I rolled my eyes at her. Stupid!

As the discussion came to an end Neil looked at me and winked with a grin on his face. He has got this habit of winking and kissing on my cheeks for the past 2 weeks. I roll my eyes at him, my cheeks great warm and I looked away from him.

"I would like to invest more than 30% but I'll take the profit only of 30%." Mr. Pandit confessed as he leaned on the table giving me a cocky smile.

My brows furrowed in disturbance, I simply ignored him.

"Mr. Pandit, we are doing a deal with you we aren't asking for charity," Neil added in his bossy tone his voice sounded a bit indignant.

With the smirk on his oh-so-bright-face, Mr. Pandit tilted to look at Neil, "I don't want to give charity, Mr. Khanna. I want to do investment."

Neil clenched his jaws and leaned on the table, "If you want to do investment you are getting the profit the number of investments you do, nothing more, nothing less."

"Mr. Khanna, can we manage this meeting alone?" He glanced at me then back at Neil.

I wish I could break his jaw!

"This deal is not between your company and my corporations, it includes Parikh enterprises as well so we can't go personal." Neil looked on with sharpness in his rhythm, "May I know the reason for your charity in the name of investment?" Neil arched his eyebrow as he leaned back on his seat.

"You may take it personally." Mr. Pandit chuckled lightly, his eyes shifting back to me as his smirk get wider.

"Deal canceled," Neil spoke in a rigid tone as he scribbled something on the contract.

"Possessive much, huh?" Mr. Pandit cracked up extending a demanding eyebrow at him.

"Nah." Neil shook his head, "Protective much."

My eyes softened at his statement as I keep staring at him. He is so angry that he doesn't even look at me.

"50% of investment and profit." Neela maa who was silent started, "The deal would be between Parikh enterprises and Khanna Corporations." She glared at Mr. Pandit as she got up from her seat.

"If you are agreeing with it kindly send the new contract to my enterprise I'll sign it." She looked at Neil as he stood up. Nodding his head he shook his hand with her. Neela maa whispered something to him before walking away with her PA.

"Time for next meeting." Mr. Pandit got up, why doesn't the smirk on his face leave for a while?

He is having two meetings with Khanna Corporations and he failed in one. Head of VRP Company, being a jerk!

"We are not going to create any deals with VRP Company. Not now, not ever. No matter how legal and successful you are." He looked at him with a serious expression.

"Don't you think you'll be suffering from loss if you don't make the next deal with us? How will you get the most talented designer for the coming fashion show? By miracle?" He tackled throwing his head back.

"I don't wish to make a profit by receiving dirty glances at my wife." Neil clenched his jaws as he walked towards me. Without meeting my gaze he clasps my hand softly as he tugged me with him.

"This is the problem, you guys don't know to keep personal and professional stuff differently." Mr. Pandit commented as we pass him.

Neil's steps halted as he lifts his loathed-filled gaze to look at Mr. Pandit, fisting his hand he clenched his jaws, "I'm keeping personal and professional stuff differently or else blood would have been dripping from your jaw and nose. Your head would have been banged against the white wall and the wall would have been painted by your dirty blood."

This time the smirk wiped out from Mr. Pandit's face, see this, my husband. Kills people with words.

Neil drags me with him, I turn around to look once again at his smirk-less face, and my smirk grows wider.

Sara throws a huge flying kiss on our side, Foziah smacks her head making me chuckle.

As soon as we are away from the room Neil pins me in the corner making me gasp. His hands resting on my sides, his eyes closed as he tries to calm down.

He keeps saying I'm his peace and I know he is just trying to calm himself down in my presence.

"You know, I'm fine. I'm with you." I whisper amidst my erratic heartbeats. We are standing in so intimate a position, our bodies flush against each other.

I just hope I don't feel something inappropriate touching me.

Neil rested his forehead against mine as he hummed. His breath fanning my nose and lips. My eyes close, I draw a thick breath as his arms wrap around my waist.

His lips press against my forehead and linger there, I gulp clutching on my top as he whispered, "You are my peace."

Standing on my feet I drag my lips from his cheek to ear, he took a weak whiff, "I know," I whisper deliberately, "And you are mine too."

Giving an abrupt kiss on his cheek I pull away, "Okay?" I roam my eyes on his face as he stared at me amazed then the corner of his lips twitched in a smile recollecting the same motion done by him. My lips curve in a full smile seeing his bitterness turn to sweetness.

I love his smile.

But when I'm the reason behind that smile it makes it more special.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

How was it?

I think it's necessary to mention that the child growth I wrote was written with the help of Google.

Thank you for all in the love last chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Thank y'all.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

129K 15.6K 88
Love story, Khanna's & Mehta's know each other from long time. Avneil has love & hate type of relationship. Will their friendship relation converts i...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
23.9K 2.9K 39
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...